- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[06/10/19]

Posted by u/Huck_scheme

[Heyo!  How is everyone doin?  Hope you all are enjoying all the great stories!  Okay, so this story is a little weird.  Basically it's written by my victim but just as he was about to post it I shrunk him and am gonna add my commentary to it, isn't that exciting!?  So, yeah.  I might make a few teaks here and there too, but please enjoy the show!]

Oh God, please, PLEASE read this!  I'm begging you, if you don't... she'll... she'll... I don't want to think about it [well you should, cuz I'm gonna be rough with you little man].  Just, please read and comment, share it so as many people see this as possible!  Please, my life depends on it!  [Everyone needs to see this!]

Okay... I'll have to start at the beginning for any of this shit to make any sense, but if I remember I'll put a TLDR at the bottom.  So, I may not be the most honest of people [am a total asshole] but I'm not a bad guy.  Like, I con some people [take advantage of good people] to make a living, I just kinda fell into it and had a talent for it [have no real conscience], but I only target rich people [like that makes it better].  I swear, like the sort of people that buy a thousand dollar purse as gifts for their friends or think vacationing less than four times a year is ridiculous.   It's not like they're using it wisely anyway and if they get tricked by me that's their fault!  Well now I'm completely FUCKED!  [Well if you get tricked by me wouldn't that be your fault?]

So it started like any other day.  I woke up early, checked my real email while creating a few fake accounts just in case, had a smoke and a couple cups of coffee and went out for breakfast [and like always did nothing with my life].  I had a meeting with a 'client' in a small but fancy diner, which I could claim as 'business expenses' come tax time, and I made sure to arrive 15 minutes early to seem more professional with the 'proper' documents for her to sign.  This was going to be a pretty big payday too, not too many people are willing to invest $15,000 just starting out and that's AFTER I talked her down from $50,000 over the phone [and you fell for it hook, line and sinker, sucker!].  Like I said, just what they wouldn't miss and as much as I wanted the 50k, it was a bit too risky for my liking.  So then this absolute bomb-shell of a woman came to my table [flattery will get you nowhere ; P <3], pretty face, long black hair with a strip of red, huge knockers and an ass so wide it squished out over the edge of the seat [okay, maybe a few places : D]!  She confirmed who I was, I had told her what I'd be wearing beforehand so she felt more inclined to trust me as it allowed her to approach me on her terms, and we started talking business right away.  She flirted with me a bit, but seeing the ring on her finger I knew better than to fall for it [oops, that was careless of me... damn he's sharp] and assured her that I'd handle her money very carefully, I needed to conduct this like it was legit.  I finished explaining to her all the ins and outs of investing like I was a pro and went over the contract after our food came.  She was eager to sign, writing a cheque as soon as I finished going over the bogus contract and handed it to me.
This is when things start to go south... FAST.  [For you maybe, honestly things start getting better from here!]
When I looked over the cheque, I notice the name in the upper left ISN'T her name, or at least the name she told me and my face went PALE WHITE.  I recognized the name, it was a previous 'client' of mine, a quick $3,000 scam I had done a few months back to afford some work on my car [Oh wow, I totally thought he'd forget the people he scammed the moment he spent all of their money.].  Then I read the memo on the $15,000 cheque.
(My friend is a Witch, survive and you can keep the money.)  [Okay, so she did write that but for teh record I'm not really this girl's 'friend' per se or anything, I was just doing her a favor because I happened to hear about what happened to her and I personally don't like con artists.]
My jaw dropped as I slowly looked up at the still smiling, beautiful woman as she reach out and touched my hand and what followed was an experience I'll NEVER forget!  Immediately she shrank me down to half an inch tall [resized me to more accurately reflect what I was, a bug] and dropped me on her half finished pancakes.  I was waist deep in maple or table syrup [maple syrup dear, accept no subsitute], I'm not sure which but I'm sure the Canadians would have my head if I messed it up, as she picked up her fork and knife again, still smiling and explains.  Basically if I end up in her mouth I'm dead and if I get off her plate she'll take me with her.
She started cutting into her meal, away from me thankfully and resumed eating happily.  Initially I wanted to get to an edge, jump off and book it for my life but I noticed her watching me as I did and playing with her fork.  Now recognizing threats and clever thinking [being a coward and wily] are what you need to make it in my profession, and thankfully both served me well in this case.  If I jumped onto the plate, she was going to skewer me mercilessly and that would be the end of that [he's not wrong : P].  Instead I waded through the syrup towards the side she was eating from and when she cut another piece off I jumped on.  She thought I had given up [again... not wrong], but as the fork was about to enter her mouth I jumped off and fell straight into her cleavage!  If I hadn't been so scared I might have enjoyed it a bit, but I wanted to live.
As I struggled to get out, the Witch giggled [glared] when she saw what I had done and complimented my quick wit [called me sly for a 'bugman'].  She then ignored me and continued her meal and through a combination of boob pressure and syrup stickiness I was stuck in place.  Before leaving she actually and INTENTIONALLY 'spilled' some more syrup down her breast and laughed as I struggled to consume enough to not drown in it.  She motioned for the waitress to bring her the cheque and when the waitress came back and asked if she enjoyed the meal she moitioned to me stuck in her tits and said something along the lines of 'I was expecting to get to eat him but he out smarted me [got lucky and fell off], but I still want someone in my belly' and then shrunk the poor girl!  The unfortunate waitress couldn't have been older than 20 and this Witch casually tossed the shrieking girl in her mouth like an after meal mint!  I heard her swallow as she went to the counter to pay.
Once she left, the Witch told me it was my fault that girl ended up in her stomach, that she was taking MY place.  I knew she was lying for the most part, swallowing that girl was just to prove a point.  If I screwed up I was dead, period.  Fuck my life.
She cleaned me up with some magic and then stuck me in her high-heels like some sort of living gel insole and I only survived because she made me more elastic or something.  [The waitress is actually fine!  I swear, I didn't actually swallow her.  I just wanted to freak that con artist out, but after I shoved him into my shoe I took her back and modified her memories to forget about the whole ordeal.]  She walked around for the better part of the day, shopping I'd guess, but all that mattered to me were the toes she wiggled into my mouth!  It was disgusting [delightful], toe sweat ran right down my throat and everything.
It wasn't until she got back to her home that I saw the outside world again, too bad [and thankfully] I was stuck sucking her fucking toes as she began to relax!  She hummed merrily, glancing down with each step as my body got squished under her weight, hell, with the way she smirked each time I'd bet my eyes were bulging out of my head or something [they totally were and it was hilarious! XD].  She stripped as she went, not that she had much on, and was fully nude by the time she sat down on her bed.  Callously she plucked me off her foot and dangled me in front of her face, the sadistic smile never faltering for even a second as she told me the worst [best] news of my life.  I was going to be her toy for a month, $500 per day represented in the cheque, and that it was her friend that decided that.  She was allowed to try and kill me, break me, or anything else but I needed to always have a chance to survive.  Apparently she had also already been paid $15,000 herself to do this and if I don't make it she'd get to keep my 15k as well, so there was no way I could talk my way out of this!  Though in retrospect, had I know my scorned cilent was so loaded I probably should have gotten more than a measly 3 grand... this so wasn't worth it.
'Luckily' for me, she was 'lazy' and didn't want to come up with inventive tests and trials for a whole month and instead gave me physical resilience equal to my will to live  [Oh?  What's this?  Some tiny, little jerk not appreciating my mercy?  Well it's true!  You trying thinking of a new, creative torture everyday!].  If I ever gave up it would be dispelled and depending where I am if that were to happen, death.
And so my month of hell [heaven] started!  Every night she'd use me like a dildo and let me experience the crushing vice that was her uninhibited pussy during orgasm.  Even with the resilience I could feel pain just fine and I had to wonder if she would crush a man's dick if he were unlucky enough to be in her when she did [Yup XP].  After a few sessions, I would then get shoved up her asshole with a buttplug to keep me from escaping.  I literally felt my lungs burn with every breath and if I was lucky she wouldn't leave me there all day too!  Food challenges got harder and harder, until one day it finally happened and I ended up in her stomach.  I thought that was it for me, that the acids causing my skin to scream in pain would claim me and I'd just be another meal for her, but just as I was about to give in just to escape the pain quicker I noticed I was still fine physically.  Just fucking GREAT, I got to live through the pain and get shat out of her ass...  And it happened more often after that.
I spent days in her ass, under her feet, crushed by her tits and played with/insulted every waking moment of those 30 days until this morning when my captor left me in her ass after just simply eating me before bed the night before.  After a few hours she dumped me in a pile of trash in an alley, left the cheque, a note and walked away without a word!  After a couple minutes I was restored to my proper height, covered in her literal shit, and read the note:

(Doesn't look like you broke.  Which is a shame since now you have to live with all those great memories.  Well they weren't that bad for me!
So, as a reward, I'll let you off a little early, but you HAVE to do something to seal the deal.  Ever heard of a site called 'Witchit'?  It's a great place to post stories about encounters with Witches, like yours, or Witches bragging about punishing stupid humans.  I love it!  So, write up YOUR story and post it by the end of the day.  Get a Gold Award before the day is done and I'll admit defeat.  However, if you DON'T...)

After reading the note I realized I was in the alley behind my apartment!  Oh god!  Please, please help me!  I can't go back.  I don't even want the money anymore, I just want to live!  I promise to give up my schemes and cons, I'll do anything, just please I need an award to live.  My life in your hands...
[And that's all that he wrote!  Personally I think it's a great story, don't all of you?  Too bad it won't help him since I've waited a full 24 hours before posting it!  And can you blame me?  It's $15,000 and all I need to do is make a insignficant con artist disappear?  Done and done.  Thank you all for reading and feel free to get this a Gold Award if you want.  It'll be that last mark my newest toy will leave on the world!]

TLDR:  Got caught after conning a woman out of 3k and she spends 10 TIMES as much getting back at me with a Witch.  Now I need this to get a Gold Award or I'm dead!