- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My life is not easy...

 

 

Before projecting further, let's lay the groundwork for me and my life. Let's make it simple...



For a long time, my family had stopped seeing me as a human being, but more like an annoying insect. It was extremely exhausting for my mother to try to keep me out of danger and my sisters preferred not to meet me, so as not to risk crushing me. It was a pressure every day, for everyone.

My social life really started in the month of January 2024. At that moment, I was in the 9th grade and the switch took place when I met him: Alizée Sullivan.

The year was like every year before: I was continually abused because of my cut. Throughout my classes, I had an assistant to help me take classes and move around.

That day, my assistant, Lily, was not there. I think she was sick. Given this problem, a person told me to the delegate of the class, Chloe Berbie.

She was a nice girl, but she was in the clouds, I think. During a morning class, then that the bell signifying the end of the music course sounded, like all our comrades of normal size, she had risen to put away all her belongings. To avoid having cluttered hands, she had me sitting on his blue wooden chair. But during the storage, someone had stopped her, and she had forgotten that I was present.

She had closed her backpack before heading for the person who had asked for it. She was from forget me...

After, the room totally emptied and I found myself alone, not knowing if there was another course after.

The light was out and it was night at this time, so the room was rather dark.

At this moment, I was about 10 cm. The chair was 30 cm from the floor. I thought I could jump, without hurting me. So I tried the experiment and landed on the ground, intact. I took the direction of the door, to try to see if it had been left open.

After 5 minutes of walking, my optimism disappeared by understanding that it was totally closed. I have so decided to go around the room to see if there was another exit, well hidden.



But when I turned around, I heard a noise at the door. The lock unlocked !

All of a sudden, the door opened and the light came on again. I was dazzled for half a second, which was that of too much, because I did not have time to react to the person arriving.

Recovering the view, I looked up and I remained motionless facing the giant bare foot of a person did not wear a shoe!

I had also seen a girl's face. She was looking straight ahead and did not know I was on the floor. Her foot looked really huge, probably a size 40, which was gigantic for a girl, only in 9th grade !

The next thing I noticed was that the foot was going down. So I closed my eyes thinking it was the end...

Finally, I had survived. It hurt, but I survived. She had walked on me and continued still to do it, without feeling. I was holding on to his foot like a piece of gum, probably to because of all the sticky dirt that was there.

She had not even flinched, and she just kept walking as if nothing had happened. My face continued to be lifted, then hit the ground with a pretty painful force with every step that the girl was doing. It was a roller coaster of endless horror.

I wondered how she could not notice me stuck under her foot, but then I had deducted that she was probably walking on a lot of things with her bare feet and that she was probably used to that.



After an express round trip, she came out of the room and closed it. I did not know what she was gone, but she had picked me up as a stowaway.

She continued to mistreat me for a while before sitting on a bench in front of the college. At this moment there, she crossed her legs and the foot where I was, got up above the ground. Thanks to gravity, I was quickly detached and landed on the cold ground. It seemed to be the floor of the hallway. In getting up, I tried to put my ideas back in place.

I was especially scared looking up, because the girl had just put her bag right next to me. I screamed and that's when she noticed me. I had been a little dirty by his foot, I had hair in all the senses, and I was a little scared too!

Seeing me, she laughed a little. She picked me up on the floor and at that moment, the time seemed to stop. She brought me closer to her eyes in which I had already plunged. They were bright green. For as they would have impressed anyone.

Looking at her from top to bottom, I noticed she is wearing a dress. This dress seemed totally outmoded. But this girl seemed to be out of step too. And I appreciated that.

His eyes reflected his personality. She had a real look, who was looking for something I think. I had never seen such a look.

" - Looks like I have a stowaway with me, huh?" she asked mockingly.

"- Well, technically, you stepped on me! I replied, trying to defend myself. You should watch where you are going ! "

She laughed, amused by my statement.

"- Well, it's not my fault if you're so small, and if I were you, I'd be grateful to you I do not wear shoes, "she remarked, winking at me.

"- That's sure, it's not your fault ..." I replied with a smile in my turn.



And that's how I finally got my first friend. Alizee Sullivan was his name.

We got close soon after that. I learned later that she was a year older than me because she had redoubled because of her bad grades. But I did not care, and she was actually much smarter than others thought.

Alizee ends up becoming my feet. My assistant became useless. She was gently transporting me all my classes, and she was protecting me from students who were trying to torture me and intimidate me. Alizee made the end of the school year easier for me, and we became very close friends.



Being trampled was not the only danger I was facing at that height. A weekend during the holiday, my older sister, Joanna, was celebrating her 19th birthday with a slumber party. At the moment there, I was 4 cm tall. My mother had approved it, but she was not there to supervise because she had to go to France to sign new contracts. She told me to stay in my room and that's what I did, at least for the night.

When I woke up, it was about seven in the morning. I knew that the girls had stayed awake late at night, so I thought they were fast asleep. So I have decided to go grab a quick bite of leftovers before they wake up.

I slipped under the crack in my room - my mother wanted me to feel like I was still normal, letting me keep my huge room - and I started slipping on the sled that I was installed, right on the stairs. When I reached the living room, I noticed that one of the friends of Joanna was lying on the floor in the kitchen entrance and was blocking my way. I had at first looked around, to find out if I could get around it, but it was a failure so I understood I was going to have to climb it.

I sighed and I continued forward. She seemed motionless, and I was pretty sure she was not would not wake up.

She was standing on her back, with her arm on the floor and her palm up. I climbed on his palm and I started walking along the inside his arm. It was very sweet and I took care not to not fall.

I started to reach his chest. She did not have a shirt, just her bra. I was mature, I looked away and continued my way. Someone of my age would have stayed block in front of his chest, but I had already overcome these problems. Obviously, even at my height I had desires and needs, but I knew how to control myself and be more mature than others. With time, I realized that my relationship with girls would be different too.

I reached his stomach before continuing to his opposite arm, to try to go lower and to jump safely. However, I broke off when she moved a little. I am frozen to make sure she had not woken up.

The next thing I saw was that his hand was above me. I'm going off so early then that she scratched violently and quickly the area in which I was.

I ran quickly to the end of his hand and jumped, not wanting to take any chances. She stopped and became motionless again. I landed on the ground before continuing to the kitchen. Then I saw a plate of food on the ground. There were several chicken bones and then mashed potatoes inside.

Whatever the surrounding plates, the chicken was successful, but apparently not touched by mashed potatoes. In front of me, there was a deep bowl that still contained a lot of mashed potatoes. I knew it would be cold, but she could still be good to eat. I walked, climbed, took a finger full of mashed potatoes and took a bite. As planned, she was cold but still had a taste.

I took several other bites but when I got too leaning, I slipped and I'm directly fell into the mashed potatoes. There was really a lot of mashed potatoes in the bowl! At least 10 centimeters depth. I was stuck ! I tried to move, but it was useless. The weight of the puree blocked me.



Then I heard the sound of the toilets at a certain distance and the bathroom door opened. One other of Joanna's friends came into the room, eyes red with fatigue and making moans of fatigue.



She had black hair, long eyelashes and nails painted bright pink. She was a bit strong and was medium, probably 1.65 m. She had a little lipstick, but he was a little stained, probably because of everything that happened last night during the slumber party.

She also had no shirt, just a bra, and a very short pajama bottoms. His bra was almost transparent, and had a black lace around the edges.

She walked unbalanced in my direction, stumbling here and there. I tried to attract his be careful, thinking she could help me get out of my potato problem. She looked directly the container in which I was and I smiled thinking that she saw me.

"- Hmmm, I do not particularly care that the puree is cold ..." she says, barely awake.

I leaned my head in confusion ... "does not she see me?" I was 4 centimeters, but I had not become invisible.

She should see me stuck in the puree normally. She thought for 1 minute then she shrugged and bent down to pick up the bowl.

I was a little worried at that time. She just said she would finish the mash, but not more ... I told myself that before eating, she would take me away. However, to my dismay, I have discovered that this was not the case.

She went to the sofa and fell first. She was very tired, and still a little groggy, surely because of all the grass she had smoked the night before. She had not noticed at all that I was in mashed potatoes.

She grabbed the remote control and turned on the television, making sure to turn down the volume so as not to wake up the others. The girl then began to eat mashed potatoes.

I was horrified. She had not looked down on the plate once. She kept digging while his eyes were glued to the TV.

I started screaming for attention at this point, but between her headache and TV, she did not could just not hear my displeasure.



Joanna had woken up a minute ago and had just left her room to go downstairs. She saw her friend, Clara, eat the leftover mashed potatoes, and the two started chatting.

" - The remains are disgusting," Joanna insisted.

" - I'm hungry, so I do not care," said Clara.



Then she picked up another spoonful of mashed potatoes, bringing me back with her. She brought the spoon slowly to his mouth. I dreaded my fate. I kept crying for help, but the Clara's big mouth drowned my little voice. His lips, coated with red, split, as well as his white teeth.

I looked inside the mouth of this giant woman. His tongue slid out for then Wrap around the spoon in his mouth. I saw leftovers of potatoes scattered on his tongue and saliva His throat widened and his uvula rose a little. I was terrified.



Joanna was watching TV, when she suddenly felt like something was wrong. She looked at the ceiling, trying to see clearly in his mind. She knew I always got up early, and she also knew that I ate early in the morning.

She looked at Clara and Joanna's eyes directly looked at the spoon full of potatoes that Clara was going to stuff in her mouth. Joanna noticed something fishy in the spoonful. But while she thought the spoon was already in Clara's mouth.

"- NO !" screamed Joanna, but it was too late, I slipped on Clara's tongue and in her throat with mashed potatoes.

"- What?" asked Clara confused, just before grumbling loudly and rubbing her belly, feeling satisfied.

My sister explained to Clara that she had eaten me, and they had both thought that I was dead in the bowels of Clara. Fortunately, however, she had decided to get back on my feet quickly, placing his fingers in his throat and vomiting all the potatoes on the floor. I was covered potatoes, bile and a little stomach acid, but I was alive...

For me now, it was time to move on to the next chapter of my life: the High School.

I hoped it was different. It could not be worse than junior high school...

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope there aren't too many faults. Share and review. Have a good day !