- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The bus finally arrives where everything is new and wild...

 

 

Mr. Meyral was very happy to hear that the famous 4 cm boy was coming to his high school. He was kind and named Alizee as my personal "guardian angel". The best ?

He had allowed us to be in the same class, so we could stay together. It was really a good start, and it made me happier for my first day of high school.



I was still there, in the pocket sewn by my best friend. Everything was still calm, but she didn't know what was going to happen... We were finally going to something that really could change our lives. High school was clearly appearing to us. It was a massive building. A huge flag hung at the top of the school.

Nothing had changed since we came last week for the graduation ceremony. For this first day, the weather was on our side because the sun was starting to shine and there was no cloud in the horizon. The students passed the doors to the chain while we arrived at the entrance to the parking lot.

You may be wondering what the high school slogan was ? "Let your dreams fly away".

"- Okay, everyone get off !" shouted the bus driver.

I was so fascinated by my environment that I didn't notice the bus had already stopped. Apparently, Alizee also because she jumped a little when the bus driver shouted. Her fright surprised me, and I fell from her pocket. I held my breath as I rushed to the ground. I knew it was going to hurt...

I landed just above Alizee's big toe. I just stood there, staring at his toes. They ... they were painted ? She painted her nails in blue, which was really amazing because that she had never painted her nails since I knew her.

She finally noticed me, leaned over and picked me cautiously in her palm. She began to getting off the bus as I sat in the palm of her hand staring at the building who appeared before me. I was so excited to start my day.

" - Are you hurt?" asked Alizee, with a very affectionate tone in her voice.

" - N, no ... I'm well," I stammered.

She got off the bus and fresh air hit our faces. She started walking towards the big doors. The doors of our new departure.

" - I'm nervous," she told me, looking at the others who passed her.

" - It's strange, you seem totally quiet," I replied.

" - Appearances can be sometimes deceptive," she replied.

I sighed. I still needed to reassure her.

" - Well, why are you nervous ?"

Alizee stopped in front of the giant doors, with me in her palm. Students, however, continued to walk around us, towards the interior of the building.

" - And what if they do not accept me anymore?" asked Alizee, worried.

" - Who cares if they do it or not?" I replied.

It did not seem that the words she was waiting for. She looked down a little disappointed. I did not have the answers she was waiting for this morning. I sighed, and I got up in his palm and watched him intently.

" - Listen to me, I said, whether they do it or not, it does not matter, I accept you ! I have done it since the moment I met you. And if these demons don't see you for the beautiful and awesome girl you are, so never mind ! "I said, almost at the end of my breath.

Alizee opened her eyes and a cheerful smile spread over her lips.

"- Thank you Nick."

Then I sat down in his palm and together we went to the other side of the door...



When we entered in Eagle High, the building seemed to triple in size. The ceiling was so high that I could not even imagine how terrifying it would be to fall so far. There were three floors and gigantic stairs to connect each one. It was just beautiful.

Everywhere on the walls, there were the banners of the clubs of sport and art. And in the middle, the table of schedules. It was just amazing.

" - So, where is the first class?" I asked

" - Let's see," she replied, rushing to the board



On the right, there was a table where there were already two girls. To take his smartphone and photographing our schedule, Alizee put me on the table. She stared at me, and through her eyes I understood that I should not move.

I still turned, and I discovered that the two girls had jaw dropped in me staring. I felt their eyes devouring me alive, so I decided to say hello to them.

" - Hello," I said, shaking my head.

One of the girls started to laugh a little. I was not really sure what she wanted me, but I was about to find out.

" - You speak ???" said the girl on the left, who was photographing me.

"- Yes ... I am a human being, like you" I added, without attacking them.

" - You're damn small, anyway," the other girl exclaimed.

" - Yeah, but ..." but I was interrupted.

" - Smaller than my stamp, by the way! Your girlfriend must be bored a little ... Even her fingers must give him more pleasure ! "added the girl, not hesitating to outbid.

The girls burst out laughing, staring at me hysterically laughing.



Then, Alizee's open palm hit the table. It was so loud that the girls jumped and the looked, frightened. Alizee looked very menacing for half a second. She quickly smiled and lifted her arm from the table. I was pretty surprised myself.

"- Girls be careful, a little cock can not be so bad, after all... Want that I tell you my experiences ? "she said to the girls with a monstrous sarcastic tone.

" - You're disgusting !" said one of the girls.

"- Oh honey ...," Alizee said, with a fake frown on her face. Not as much as this thing on your face, but... wait, but in fact, it's your face !"

And with that, the second high school girl burst out laughing, while the other stared at her friend with a face so red that I wondered if his head went to explode. She grabbed her hysterical friend and carried her away with anger, leaving us the table.

My eyes were on my best friend who had never made such sexual remarks! She then looked at me.

" - What?" she asked.

" - I ..., I stammered, I've never seen you do anything like this before."

Alizee smiles.

"- Nick, it's a new beginning, and I can't let anyone treat you like that, for first day. Besides, my return was not really very good anyway, "she finished by showing modesty.

Finally, we looked at each other, and we both laughed at the situation.



Then a new noise caught our attention. We immediately turned our head towards the center of lobbies. At the entrance to one of the halls, there seemed to be a group of students. They had circled a terminal student and another freshman. The young man was currently shuddering on the ground. I supposed the executioner had just punched his victim.

" - Flirt with the cheerleaders again, and I won't stop there, understand ?!" he shouted, full of rage.

When he looked up, I remembered that I had already seen him at the start of the school year. He had short blond hair, and he was tall enough, about 1.90 m. His eyes were light blue and his arms were the size of the head of someone of normal size. He had several tattoos including one on each hip and nose piercing. His eyes then slowly turned to the hall. He gave us a sober but powerful look. Fortunately, he did not see me.



Quickly, he went away? leaving the young wolf on the ground in the pain. A cold run through my spine.

"- I present you Leo Karn !"

Me and Alizee both jumped, while a random student sat at the table. We watched him, surprised.

"- My name is Jordan, Jordan Lorein" he said, extending his hand to greet Alizee.

He squeezed her hand quickly and slowly leaned back to the table to get closer to me. He seemed to have the look of the gifted.

" - You're Nick Kemp ? I saw you during the graduation ceremony. You do not have to worry, I am not your enemy. In fact I'm really excited to meet you ! " exclaimed Jordan.



" - I'm happy, Jordan." I said, a little destabilized.

In the past, I didn't get used to meeting other students.

"- Likewi..." he finished before being cut.

Alizee interrupted the introduction.

" - Do you know who this Leo Karn is? He already scared me in the ceremony, but now it's still worse! "she says, worried.

Jordan's face has become a little more serious.

"- Let's say that you shouldn't have problem with him because he's running the KKlub so he is always well accompanied ! "

Alizee and me, we both looked, quite confused.

"- What does this KKlub really mean?" I asked.

" - K is Leo's name, I think, said Jordan. The club is in the Mrs. Lebjioui's class after school. They lock the door and close the blinds, so nobody knows what they are talking about."

" - How do you know all this?" asked Alizee in turn.

" - My brother was there last year, so he warned me to be suspicious of Karn. And I know him a bit because we were together in the basketball team of the city. He trusts me, a little. It's very important for him the trust." he says, very serious.

" - Do you think he's dangerous for me?" I said, as if I had known him since long time.

"- Just try to avoid him the best as you can. But, Nick, no matter what you do, Leo will probably meet you sooner or later..."

" - Why would he take care of me?" I asked, worried.

Before answering me, he looked around.

"- I'm not saying that he's going to hurt you... But he just does not like people who are different and who take more light than him. He has a sacred ego, unfortunately. In short, do watch out..."he told me before getting up because he was leaving for class.

He gave me a wink before leaving in one of the corridors.





I had just realized that it was time to leave for us too. I looked up Alizee, who seemed as worried as me.

" - There are tissues there, I'm going to blow my nose, I'll be right back," she told me.

I nodded, and Alizee walked to the distributor. I walked near the edge of the table. The students were still dispersing frantically. I looked up at the giant clock on the wall. It was 7:59 am.

The bell would ring at any second now. I ended up looking down, because I had noticed a pair of green boots. They were just standing there. I leaned a little closer, a little curious to know who had left its shoes here and why.



While I was doing my little investigation, two students crashed accidentally, and one of them struck the table where I was. Without warning, I immediately lost my balance and found myself tumbling down to the ground. In the meantime, I closed my eyes.

I dropped before landing on a rather comfortable surface. I slowly regained my senses. My first breath was horrible ! When I opened my eyes, I understood why: by bad luck monumental, I had fallen into one of the boots on the ground !

I got up. I seemed to be fine. Then I finally realized that I could not get out of here because I was like a hole, in my waist. I was also unable to climb the walls because there was no real grip.

"- Fantastic..." I say to myself.

I turned to see if there was no way out, but it seemed lost in advance.

To not improve my situation, a shadow appeared above. The boot moved violently and I immediately fell to the ground. The shadow gently removed the light and my hope with.

I could not even see the face of the person crushing me. I had just seen a strand of blond hair, and I had heard a female voice, but nothing more could help me.



His foot went on and hit me directly. With the tip of her foot, she brought me to the end of the sole. I could not see her nails, but I was pretty sure they were painted, because I smelled the smell of fresh varnish. With a quick movement, her foot pressed me against the end of the shoe, while the girl moved and shook her feet, to be installed the most comfortably possible.

I did not know how, but she did not seem to feel that she had a little passenger under her feet. After, the bell rang, and the girl walked to her first yard.

Every step was heavy and insupportable. This girl walked like a model, without any care. At least when Alizee walks on me, it was classy and finenesse. It was not what I had imagined as the first day of high school...



******** ALIZEE ************



Alizee came back to the table, and I disappeared. She looked for me frantically, without success. She looked at everything around her to see if anyone had perhaps taken me. She saw some boys closing their bags before going to class, a girl on the phone who was walking down the hall, but I was not there.

She looked under the table again, but the floor was empty and clean. Then she headed for the trash to look inside, but there was nobody.

Turning her head again, she noticed a group of girls talking, even though the bell had told them the beginning of the courses. Carried away by her desire to find her best friend, she runs and she started stuffing her hands in their pockets and emptying their backpacks.

" - Whore, what are you doing slut?" shouted one of the girls.

She did not pay attention to her, but she obviously did not find me. I had already gone away to this time.



Suddenly, she blamed herself ! She should never have left me alone! She had no choice. She has to go to the principal's office and explain the situation to him. He could help her to find me. She just hoped I did not get in too much trouble. She went to the office, very frightened by the situation.

It certainly was not the way she had envisioned her first day in high school...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Share, review and have a good day !