- Text Size +

        She gripped his half erect manhood, her two fingers slowly rubbing.  Adnah yelped in surprise, her grasp was firm, but not crushing.  The touch was gentle enough not to pull his dick off, yet the friction enough to stimulate it.   The rubbing generated heat imperceptible to the giant, but erotic to her little man.

        He reached out and held onto to her pointer finger, using the leverage gained to thrust.  His eyes clamped tight, he imagined himself before the rite, himself with a woman equal in size.  The fingers were thin and silky, when he touched them it was like touching a woman.  His exertions, his strength affirmed, not negated or overwhelmed as with every other encounter with a giant.

        His imagination coupled with the sensual reality, he threw himself into the task.  Faster, faster, faster.  He thought back to what virility meant, recalling the gasps of his partners, their satisfaction equal to his.  His fingers dug into his partner.  His pelvis fiercely crashing against her two digits.  He climaxed, further moistening his two assistants.  He collapsed forward, heaving with long forgotten satisfaction.

        Bititi smiled, her carnal instruments still gently clasping the ant sized shaft.  She watched, aroused, at both her work, and Adnah’s tiny efforts.  She felt his quick, pounding heartbeat against her fingernail.  She licked her lips and fought the twitching between her thighs.  All good things in their proper time

        After a minute he pushed against the fleshy column to help stand himself.  She released as he looked up in gratitude.  Her pointer lifted vertically up until it threated to fall forward flattening him.  It stood tall, wagging left to right repeatedly.

        “Oh no, you are not finished, not even close,” she promised.

        Bititi’s pointer finger followed its sisters as they collectively rolled to the right and drove forward.  The fingers curled behind him as the arch from her thumb to pointer nudged him.  He fell backwards onto them, now forming an upright recliner.  Cautiously secured, he was lifted before those heavenly eyes.  They peered into his own, instead of through the little man.

        “If you thought that was bliss, you have never truly felt a woman.”

        The giantess’ hand lowered, the thumb fell back, curved, and fell behind Adnah as her fingers pushed his midsection towards those full lips.  He cried out when they stopped, the heat of her breath titillating him.  They parted slowly, her tongue slithered out over the lower one, flowed down, then arched upwards between his legs.  It lapped lightly, at his thighs, then his abs.  He moaned and flailed as it teased him, inch in by inch electrifying where it touched, just never where he most desired.  It deftly neared his erogenous zone, only to dart somewhere adjacent just before striking again.  He began to buck, trying to succeed where it wouldn’t.  The fingertips clasped inwards to prevent their participant from accidentally falling.

        The playful denial of gratification continued, her tongue always nearing infinitesimally closer, only to bolt somewhere unexpected, before repeating its hot, humid advance.  Only when his throes became greater than the skillfully measured pressure of his cradle did the moist muscle finally probe his sex.  It licked gently, once, then fulfilled him as it thrust into his member.  It rubbed thoroughly, turning every so often, creating a hitherto unknown carnal experience.  He groaned and humped, feeling another eruption imminent.  His body was brought forward, following the tongue as it receded back to its steamy cavern.  The pointed tip never left his member as he was forcefully pushed against the vermillion of the entrance. 

        Insane lust overtook him, his thrusts matching the controlled oscillations pressuring his body from behind.  He lunged his hips forward with all his might, shuddering with the feeling of the lips trembling in satisfaction as well.  The mouth and tongue began to suck at him, pulling his dick further in, resulting in the inevitable release.  A deep moan escaped his lips just as a warm pant blew from hers.  He yelled in mighty triumph as he came for a second time.  Time expanded, what was only a few seconds of climax seemed minutes to Adnah.  His sweaty body collapsed forwards onto the full luscious lips, breathing heavily.  The hand pulled him away while whilst the mouth drew in his fluids and swallowed.

        He looked up at this Nubian statue, who still contentedly smiled, as she gently laid him between her thighs.  He eventually managed to normalize his breathing.  Sitting up, she pointed to the iron collar on her neck.

        “I was of no small service to you, so might you provide one small service for me?”