- Text Size +

        Jelani’s loincloth was thrown as his lust overcame him.  The woman smiled sweetly at him, then looked again at the tiny man.  Her head tilted in curiosity.

        Jelani turned to see what was so interesting.  There was only the miniscule man.

        “Ha, ha!  That’s my mistress’ son,” he walked over to him, patting his head condescendingly, “Think of him like a girl who only knows how to use her mouth, that is the only use he has.”

        “Unlike you,” he said, pivoting back to her.

        She smirked softly, delicately gyrating her shoulders.  His member stood erect before he reached her.  His paws outstretched, poised to grab and ravage the enticing woman before him.  Just as those greedy hands touched her shoulders, the door flung open.  Jelani and the slave turned in unison to the intruder in the doorway.  It was one of the servant boys, his face flush.

        “Damnit boy, go away!” Jelani furiously screamed, shifting back to the hazel beauty.

        “The mistress sent me!”

        He froze, his hands grasping the girl’s shoulders, their faces angled in opposite directions, lips brushing.  He blinked, before pulling back, fear in his eyes.

        “What does she want?” he questioned, searching for his loincloth.

        The soft hands alighted on his shoulders, trying to allure him back.  He paused, in anguish, they were so gentle, so warm… He shook them off roughly, contrasting the pleasure with the very real threat he faced.

        “She has finished negotiations with the leader of the merchants’ guild and is wondering why you have yet to pay the required dues.”

        “Fuck!” he shouted, still looking for his clothing.

        “I thought she would be haggling until the evening!” he mumbled, knocking down Adnah in his desperate search.

        He located it in a corner.  Quickly pinning it around his waist, he swiftly began rummaging through the chest at the foot of the bed.  He pulled out the purse, still weighted amply with coins.  He got up and jogged to the door.

        “Sir, what of them?”

        Jelani stopped, he looked back at the two.  The woman was fastened tightly to the bed, but Adnah was free to move around, potentially free to run away.  He strode over to the little man and lifted him effortlessly by the waist.  He tossed him into the still open chest.

        “I doubt you would be stupid enough to run, but pets are not known for their intelligence.”

        He slammed the lid and latched it into place.  He looked around for the key, the servant boy nervously tapping his foot.

        “Gah!” he gave up, hurrying to the exit. 

        He closed the guest room door and together with the lad ran out of the hotel, knowing full well his speed would determine the severity of his punishment.

 

        Adnah lay in the darkness. Unmoving, unfeeling.  It had been 8 months since the rite that had left his size permanently at his mother’s whims.  Being used by her, Jelani, and his corpulent wife had become the only life he knew.  He exhaled in relief, being locked away alone was the only respite from his duties.  He looked up at the light streaming through the chest’s lock, but knew resistance was foolish.  The lid was too heavy for him at his size, even it wasn’t latched.  And should he escape, where could he flee to?  He, Sauda, and Jelani were in a foreign town, the best he could hope for would be to escape to some slum to eke out another version of torment and humiliation.

        He closed his eyes embracing reveries of his previous existence, of being an actual sized man.  Of having some significance.  This recurrent theme he dreamed when alone, giving him temporary sanctuary from reality.  Now though, there was a new visage, that hazel beauty.  He thought of her exquisite looks, and those starry eyes.  The gentle smile of an interested girl was something he had not known since that day.  Adnah wept silently, thinking of the female icon he could never entice, much less hope to possess.

        His self-pity was interrupted by a well-known metallic sound, the latch being undone.  He opened his eyes and watched as the lid was arduously lifted.  After adjusting to the light he glimpsed the two delicate hands that had performed what to him was a Herculean feat.  One of the hands descended into the box, its fingernails painted a deep blackened blue.  Female eyes peered over the lid, entreatingly.

        “May I speak with you, Little One?” she requested.