- Text Size +

        Bititi sat staring at the candle’s flame, the ship rocking haphazardly.  As the wind howled louder, she stood and walked over to the hole that constituted her only view of the outside.  She looked out, the normal tranquil light blue sky replaced by dark, voluminous grey clouds, the azure sea dark and foreboding.

        A large wave struck the opposite side of the ship.  The floor tilted violently along with the vessel, crashing Bititi’s head into the wooden board above the window.  She cried in pain as the ship swung back, sending her crashing into the opposite wall.  She clenched her teeth as she tentatively stood.  She heard screams and shouts from above, echoing down the long corridor.  She walked over to the dresser and pulled open the top drawer.

        Adnah’s head was spinning from the violent lurching when he felt his prison being opened.  He stared up at the naked silhouette of his mistress in the dim room.  He watched as she smiled at him, softly, sweetly, longingly, sadly, mischievously.  Only she could express so much with just those lips.  Her eyes sparkled weakly, as though there were no tricks or fun for their owner.  She put her hand in the drawer and he carefully climbed upon it, the ship still rocking.  She walked over to her bed, placing him on the pillow and staring deeply at him.  His body was thinner, his muscles smaller.  A giant wave struck their side of the ship, sea water gushed in from the window.

        “Will the ship last?” Adnah asked, worriedly.

        “I believe not, she is too old and derelict to survive the battering.”

        “T, then a, are we abandoning ship?”

        Bititi laughed, “What would be the point?  If our ship cannot survive these mighty torrents, do you truly think a smaller vessel would?”

        Adnah gulped, another large spray of water and wind entered their room.  The giantess patted his head.

        “You have served me well, my Little One.  Even through my fits, you have always been there for me.  We, this ship, and everyone aboard are going to perish.  As such, your goddess will grant you something you have never been offered before, a choice.”

        Adnah stared apprehensively, he knew well what a “choice,” was.  Through all the women who had abused him, there was always the choice, Service me how I demand or compel me to contrive something far worse.  He braced himself before speaking.

        “What is my choice?” his tiny eyes shook in trepidation.

        That beautiful smile widened at his fear, “You may die however you see fit.”

        He looked at her, the trembling abated, before resuming in rage.  She giggled, looking at him pretending not to comprehend.  Her innocent expression causing him to forget his training.

        “I know what a manipulative b…” he stopped, thinking better of using that word, “Woman you are.  You say I have a decision, but you phrase it such that in reality there is only one choice, yours!”

        He looked up at her defiantly, before shrinking back.  Bititi’s gentle smile radiating compassion.

        “My words have turned many an ear, a mind, a soul, but consider this, even with all that I have done to you these last few months, how could you muster any spine to disagree with me?”

        He stopped, perplexed.  She wasn’t incorrect, with Sauda and Nia he learned only to obey, but with Bititi…  He looked up confused.  She reached down, stroking his body.

        “I have abused you for my own carnal delights, yes.  I have punished, tortured, you for disobedience.  I have taken from you whatsoever I so pleased, but I tried to leave your will intact.”

        The doubt is his eyes shown bright.  The hand erotically stroked his arms.

        “Oh yes, the first week I was rather callous with you,” the pupils rolled as though those abuses were trivial considerations, “But when I broke your arm, did I not stop to allow you to heal, and nurse you back to health?”

        Adnah nodded, feeling the fog in his mind thickening.  She nodded motherly, decidedly.

        Adnah remembered well the first week, the abuses, his screams, and her moans.  Then he reminisced of how much gentler she had come to use him, of how she began speaking to him like when they first encountered one another.  He looked at her as he always did in these occasions, confused and unbalanced.

        Her huge smile broadened, threatening to tear asunder those auburn cheeks.

        “I was gentler with you, because I understood your value to me, as a man.  You fulfilled my desires for so long, and if your body had been more durable, my hunger may have been fully satiated.  Now, sadly, we are nearing the end of our journey.”

        She looked at the unlit candle on the floor.  The violent shaking had thrown it down, breaking it into three pieces of wax, the black wick broken and extinguished.  She exhaled sadly.  The shaking was constant now, Adnah struggled just to remain on her pillow.  He looked up at her, his tormenter, abuser, yet, her smooth terra cotta skin somehow glistening even in the darkness.  Her round scars all around her body intricate and lovely, the flames they portrayed no longer burning wildly, but somehow withering, fighting to stay lit against the storm.  Adnah hated himself for doing it, but he broke the silence.

        “I may die as I see fit, so I could die by the storm or…?”

        Bititi looked at him kindly, rewarding him with that ingratiating smile.  Her stroking lowered to his legs, carefully contouring each thigh before expertly moving between them causing Adnah to gulp.  Her free hand descended between her own thighs, rubbing her womanhood.  The sadness in her eyes was replaced by the ever-consuming blaze that Adnah had grown accustomed to.  He looked at her, resignedly but still not convinced.  He foresaw the outcome but felt as though he had to resist, if only for a moment longer.

        “What better way to die?  As a virile man, pleasuring the most superb goddess any man has ever known?”

        He choked back tears as he heard timbers breaking somewhere in the lower bowels of the ship.  Bititi beckoned, but made no advances, it was truly his own choice.  It truly never was.