- Text Size +

Chapter Notes:

 This section has anal, excrement scenes, skip if that's a dealbreaker.

 

 

 

 

        Adnah’s heart threatened to beat out through his ribcage as he neared Bititi’s hips.  She viciously rubbed him onto her sex, the giant’s cum drenching him completely.  He coughed as the speed and roughness caused him to swallow the liquid.  He tried to expel the man’s wretched tasting cum, but with every breath, gallons entered his mouth, lungs, and even esophagus.  He prayed for relief, and felt his prayers answered when he was pulled from her messy womanhood.  He frantically heaved in lungfulls of cum free air.  Then his heart stopped when he realized where her hand was taking him.

        He saw the massive, dark puckered orifice before him.  Tears filled his eyes, he prayed to be taken back to the first hell.  The hole dilated as his head was driven in.  The bubbly opening was not disagreeable, the feeling alien.  The smell that assaulted his nostrils was distasteful to an impossible degree.  Even when being abused by her sex, it had smelled exciting, now the smell was of wretched waste, concentrated.  Breathing was hard, and even though his lungs screamed he would hold his breath for as long as he could endure, eventually succumbing to the burning in his chest, gulping in massive amounts of the toxic air only to violently cough and hack it all back out.  The hand moved down his body, pushing more of him in. 

        The giantess’ eagerness caused her to thrust him in rougher and faster than she was used too.  Her throat tightened upon his initial penetration, the esophageal constriction slowly dissipating the further in he went.  She shrilly moaned, continuing to advance her toy, but slower now.  The sexual pleasure evaporated the majority of her frustrations.  There was no achingly infinite want or desire, only the indulgence.

        The bubbly opening gave way to smoother tissues.  The enormous smooth folds enveloping him felt comforting, large broad striations constricted around him with Herculean strength before releasing.   Beyond the odor, there was another difference he quickly discovered.  Whereas her pussy had been relatively straight, within her rectum were bends and turns.  His head hit one, only to be redirected at an angle.  Her efforts pressed him onwards, another bend.  Finally, she succeeded in pushing his feet in after him, cramming Adnah inside.  His body was contorted several times around the curves, his body lacking the rigidity to straighten the canal. Her rectum walls closed around him as she squeezed, his body wrapped by the python-like slimy muscles, his feet compressed in the bulbous beads of her sphincter.  His breathing ceased as the world shut tight upon him.

        His giantess, the world, shuddered as she clamped down firmly on her sexual suppository.  She felt him in there and her senses exploded, screaming that she needed to release her bowels.  She fought the urge, squeezing the tiny man, imagining him both as figurative and literal waste inside of her.  She released only to squeeze again, resulting in his feet escaping her sphincter ring.  She pushed them back in with her fingers, gasping.  She repeated the process again and again, reveling in the sensations, both the physiological need of release, and of Adnah’s frantic squirming.  She felt his head deep within, an arm pushing at another angle, his legs pulling, squelching, and his feet constantly titillating her sphincter.

        She squeezed her thighs and butt cheeks together, resisting for as long as she could.  Lurid thoughts of her dominance and his humiliation tipped the scale and she rushed over to the chamber pot.  She squatted over it and groaned as she pushed.

        He felt the waves.  They descended from the top of his labyrinthine world, a round squeezing that first pushed him downwards then engulfed him as it constricted in its downhill path, before depleting near the exit.  This wave of motion continued, the sensation from the polished walls unique.  Unfortunately, Adnah found no time to relish in the tremorous vibes as he continued his labored regimen of holding his breath, and then inhaling deeply of the hellish stench.  The waves continued, faster, stronger, as he felt his lower body begin to exude through the soft globules.  They tickled his legs and torso and clutched his head ardently just before he popped out from her and fell onto the ceramic ground.

        The giantess moaned in fulfillment as she expelled her Little One.  She looked between her legs to see his limp, messy body.  She felt the eroticism she experienced in the alleyway coupled with the intoxication of owning, utterly commanding, another being’s fate and couldn’t hold back her excitement.  She released a scream, along with her bladder…

        Adnah heard the splattering and rushing.  Meekly lifting his head, he watched as the yellow tide collided with him, washing him into the clay wall, before receding with him towards the center.  He lay on his back, floating as the briny water continued unabated.  He gulped in what air he could, the smell of her piss gradually replacing that of her rectum.  Tears rushed down his face as the waterfall cascaded on and on.

        Bititi exhaled in sweet relief.  She had relieved one load inside of her, only to have to relieve a torrent of another.  She looked down at the pathetic little man.  He looked so worn and beaten, just lying on his back as his prison flooded. 

        “No, that just will not do,” she thought.

        Using her hand, she squeezed her labia together, redirecting and pressurizing the stream right on top of him.  It spurted down, splattering the little man underneath the light amber surface.  She saw his lifeless body immediately kick, the arms furiously laboring to pull himself out of the cesspool he was submerged in.  She cackled as he came to the surface, coughing and spitting with every other breath.  She quickly put her hand over her mouth, carefully she adjusted her cackle to a chuckle. 

        As she continued to urinate on the little man she sardonically cautioned, “Everything out of a woman, must be delicate, and measured.”

        Her eyes sparkled malevolently as she realized she had another urge.  She watched her little man intently as she squeezed one final time. 

        Adnah struggle to keep afloat, the constant jet of her liquids always working against him.  He found a moment’s reprieve and respired without drinking the godawful liquid.  He heard her groan, a low, throaty sound.  He looked up, the stream was several feet away, still gushing.  He looked farther back to the sight of his former torment, dilating.  He screamed and swam as fast as he could as he saw the large, slick mass emerging.

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

@Johnsmith10992, hope this chapter delivered.