- Text Size +

Linda's first Pinkies – a shameless Shrinking fantasy about a world where finger sized men are being sold to and abused by self gratifying women.

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

Saturday morning. Linda had been waiting for this moment all week. Her parents were about to go visit some friends up north for the weekend. Her father waited patiently in the car as her mother ran around checking and picking up various things she might need. Linda couldn't wait to see them leave.


At the age of 18, she would be the head of the household. She usually enjoyed bossing her younger brother and sister around. But that seemed unimportant now. She had bigger plans. Her parents wouldn't return until Sunday evening. That meant plenty of time for what she had in mind.

Her mother ran by on her way to the door, stopped, turned around and kissed Linda on the left cheek.
"Now! Please, be kind to Peter this time! He's just a kid."
"Only if he does what I tell him to do. And don't get on my nerves, like he did the last time."
"Linda! I trust you. Gotta run. Love you. Bye!"
And she was off.

Peter, her 13-year-old brother was sound asleep. In the bedroom next door, 15 year old Annie mumbled something incoherent. It was still very early. Around 7 o'clock. Nobody would bother her for the next two hours at least.

Linda shut the door behind her and locked it. She undressed before the mirror, slowly, teasingly, as if to tease her dumb audience under the bed.
She stepped out of her pink cotton-panties and caressed her small, but firm and shapely breasts, then her mature, perfect ass. Her heart was racing. The cute, freckled baby-face, framed with short, curly copper-red hair, had a grim, determined look by now.

As she squatted beside the bed and reached for the glass-bowl, her pussy was already moist. Five Pinkies (she called them that because they were about the same size as her little fingers, her pinkies), the largest of them about two inches long, the others slightly smaller, shared the space in the small goldfish-bowl.

She observed their frightened tiny faces from up close. It excited her even more to see them in such a state of complete terror. She thought they looked pretty much like the average man on the street, only tinier and half scared to death.
She had bought them yesterday after school at the local "pet" store and smuggled them into the house hidden in her school bag, in small cotton bags.

The bowl was an almost forgotten birthday gift her best friend June had handed her a three or four years ago when her goldfish had died and she decided not to get a new one. Linda thought it would be kinda funny if June knew how she had put it to use.

She didn't know anything about her toys, nothing about their origin or any names, and she wasn't really interested. They wouldn't be around for long. She had just picked a few that seemed proper. She listened to the shop keeper's advice about how to feed them, and the best room temperature , and other useless information. She had felt a strong urge to tell the geek what she was going to do with them, but kept her mouth shut and nodded.

She picked up the tiny bag net and aimed for the smallest one. After a five second long hunt, the little Pinky lay helpless in her loosely clenched fist. Linda lay down on the bed and tried to relax her tense body.
The tiny man certainly put up a good fight, wiggling and flopping around in his struggle to break free. She held the little squirming body between her thumb and index finger and let his thrashing feet tickle her swollen nipples.
The sensation she experienced was beyond her wildest imagination. As if a minor earthquake rumbled through her body, from her brain, down through her throat and chest, increasing in strength as it reached her stomach and sending hot shockwaves down her wet labia.

It wasn't just the erotic tickling that almost made her come then and there. It was knowing that this was only a light foreplay. She had fantasized about this for at least two years, and now she was finally doing it. She had to restrain herself not to touch the pussy. Not at this early stage.

She let the shrunken man loose on her stomach and watched ihis futile struggle.
"In a few minutes", she thought, "You will dance around on the inside, only, that's gonna hurt you a lot more!" The man jumped and found his way, head first, down her navel. Linda smiled. "Dying to get in, aren't you?", she whispered.

After about two minutes of this lovely massage, she decided it was time.
She grabbed him by the feet and held him before her face. When she opened her broad mouth the little guy seemed to sense what was about to happen, as hee cast himself wildly from side to side.
Linda raised her upper body and sucked the panic struck man in between her wet lips, like a piece of cold spaghetti. The cold, soft, squirming body on her tongue was pure magic. She couldn't believe a little creature could put up this kind of fight.

"Enough foreplay, my friend! Down you go!", she thought and turned him over in her mouth, using the tongue to place him in position. Then she swallowed.
And waited.
There were a few seconds of nothing, apart from the mighty erotic feeling of total power. Then a sudden twitching movement right between, inside, her firm breasts.
Linda hissed. This was even better than she had hoped for. This was too good to be true. But there were more to come. When the struggling Pinky reached her stomach an almost painful wave of pleasure shot through her entire body.

"Oh, my goodness! This is not happening!", she sighed. Her hands found a breast to squeeze, a swollen and soaking wet cunt to rub. She imagined the dying Pinky, being eaten alive by her digestive acids, burned alive.
The thought turned her on even more. That a live creature was dying a painful death, just to give her a series of wonderful orgasms.

When the first wave hit her, the tiny man was still alive and kicking. Linda was rubbing her pussy at such tremendous speed and intensity so that her right arm almost cramped. When the big one finally came, the Pinky's mission was completed.
He died during the most mind-blowing orgasm Linda had ever felt during her short lifetime. And she had been an early starter when it came to masturbation. She passed out briefly, her body all soaked in sweat.

She had to rest for almost an hour before she dared to get out of bed.
And even then, her knees buckled. Her usually strong legs felt like over-cooked pasta. Linda looked at the remaining Pinkies in the bowl, wondering how it would feel with one of them jerking around inside her pussy while one of the others was being digested alive in her stomach.
"Maybe this afternoon".
She started dressing.
One down, four to go!

# # # # # # #

Linda slowly recovered as the morning went by. She phoned her boyfriend Jeff while watching a dull movie her mother had recorded for her yesterday.
"Hi, it's me."
"Oh, hi Linda. How are You doing this beautiful morning?"
"I'm fine. You?"
"Great! Your parents gone?"
"Yeah. It's just me... and my two charming siblings, but they're still sleeping."
"So..."
"So?"
"So... Can I come see you?"
"Depends. Depends what you have in mind."
"Just... You know, have a nice time together. I'll buy a bottle of wine and some snacks, and we'll just..."
"Just end up in bed? You trying to get me drunk so you can..." She sounded really annoyed, but it was all an act. Linda knew where she had Jeff. He wouldn't dare trying an act like that. Besides, he was far too gentle.
"No! No! You know I would never..."
"I know, Jeff. I'm just teasing you."
"You can be quite mean sometimes, darling."
"I know."
Linda was still a virgin. Most of her girl friends had lost their "cherry" years ago, but she had made up her mind to save herself for the right one. After dating Jeff for four months, knowing he respected her decision, she was almost certain that he was the one. And that it was gonna happen in the near future.
She knew that it wasn't easy for a warm-blooded young man at the age of 18 to stop as the kissing and fondling was getting real hot and steamy. She loved to "accidentally" rub herself against his stiff penis through the tight jeans.
And there was a certain pleasure in kissing him goodnight and leaving him to deal with his lust all by himself. Just as she did herself as soon as she got home. If she wasn't worth waiting for, then he, or any other guy, wasn't worth having.

Sitting there, in the comfortable sofa, talking to her boyfriend, trying not to sound too eager, excited her. She decided to end their "junior high"-relationship and take it to another level. Tonight she was going to let him lick her pussy. And maybe, maybe, she was gonna take his long, hard cock in her mouth. If he behaved. She started massaging her breasts with her free hand.
"Hallo! Earth calling Linda!"
"Eh... what?"
"What are you doing over there?"
"Why?"
"You haven't listened to word of what I just said, have you?"
"Uhu..."
"What's the matter with you, baby? You sound really strange. What are you doing?"
"You wanna know what I'm doing?"
"Yes!"
"Well... I'm stroking my breasts."
Silence. Five or six seconds.
Then: "You're... Why?" He immediately realized how stupid that sounded.
"Because... I'm feeling a bit horny... thinking about you... and me... together... Are you still there?"
"Yes."
"Are you paying attention?"
"Oh Yes!"
"If you come here at about... say... four o'clock this afternoon... I'm gonna let you lick my pussy. But that's all you're gonna get!" She hung up. Perfect timing. She ought to be an actress.

Somebody flushed the toilet upstairs. Linda walked through the hallway and into Daddy's study. His two neat and tidy aquariums containing several exotic, multi-colored and very expensive fish from all over the world. It was beyond Linda why somebody would want to buy imported fish for hundreds of dollars each. Sure, he could afford it. But still...

She bent forwards and faced one of the inhabitants, an all black creature with ridiculously large and swaying fins. They observed each other through the glass wall. It was about twice the size of the Pinky she had swallowed a couple of hours ago. She knew this one had cost her father 230 dollars. It had been imported from South America somewhere.
"If you don't behave, I will swallow you alive, little fishy," she whispered. The thought of playing with it in her mouth turned her on.

She could just undress, catch the fish and have her way with it in daddy's nice leather armchair. Its coal black body would look real sexy against her pale and smooth skin, as it began the dance of death. And it would surely feel even sexier inside her belly. She was getting all wet and horny. But a 230-dollar fish! And besides, her brother or sister might walk into the room at any time.
There was no lock on the door. But the thought of her pretty little sister entering the room just as Linda stuffed the precious fish into her own pussy. "Linda!" her obnoxious brother broke the spell by calling her name from the kitchen.

# # # # # # #

They had lunch together at noon. Linda made sure not to eat that much.
She wanted to be able to feel every twitching movement inside her when she had her "dessert". Peter announced that he was going to see his friend Bradley a few blocks away.
"I might be a bit late," he informed his sisters.
"He's got a new game."
"You have to be back at eight, young man," Linda said with a stern voice, imitating her mother. Annie laughed. Peter looked puzzled.
"I'm just kidding you, little bro! Have fun, enjoy yourself! And you can take your time. Jeff's coming over at about four o'clock. We're thinking of having a nice romantic evening. Just the two of us and a bottle of wine."
"So you won't mind if I sleep over at Jennifer's?" Annie wouldn't want to spoil a peaceful evening.
"No. And I don't want to see you before ten o'clock, Peter!"
"Sure. Don't worry."
Peter looked relieved. Linda was usually a real pest as soon as their parents left the house, and she often went out of her way just to make life as uncomfortable as possible for him. Hell, she was already 18. Maybe she had finally grown up.
"OK. If you guys wanna be left alone, I can sleep over too. No problemas."
"Exactly what I wanted to hear. But mom and dad won't have to know. OK?" Both Annie and Peter agreed happily. They'd both rather spend the night at a friend's place than listen to their older sister and her boyfriend getting "romantic."
"But first... help each other clear the table. I got things to do."

# # # # # # #

The Pinkies wandered around in a glass bowl under her bed. Linda locked the door and undressed. The strong and sexy odor filled her nostrils. She loved that smell. A slimy trail of her love juice traveled down her left thigh. She squatted.

With trembling hands she pulled out the bowl from under the bed. Her warm and wet cunt pressed against the cold glass. She immediately caught one of the Pinkies with her bare hand and stuffed it into her mouth, like a piece of chewing gum. She was so excited she almost swallowed the little guy right away, by mistake.

The second one was trickier. At first she couldn't make up her mind which one that was to receive the great pleasure of entering her sweetest treasure. Then, when she settled for the biggest of them, he refused to surrender. She had to use the bag net to scope him up, after a short but intense hunt.

Lying down on her bed, Linda moaned in ecstasy. She tossed the upstairs Pinky around in her mouth with her tongue. Sucked on him. Played her cruel game.

The larger man was only allowed a very brief tittie-tickling. Linda was much too horny. She lead him down to her thick red bush and let him loose. The spastic movements a few inches over her pussy-mouth sent her into a sudden explosion of pleasure. It was very short but delightful.

She started rubbing the man against her swollen, aroused labia. A few seconds later she had a second orgasm, a long thunderous one that caused her to bite the feet off the man trapped inside her mouth. She swallowed the desperately jerking remains of a man and put all her attention on her tiny live vibrator.

After almost two minutes of intense kissing with Linda's thick purple lips, the bigger Pinky was finally allowed entrance to her sweet virgin pussy. She pushed his body inside but let the rapidly wiggling legs remain on the outside. She thought it looked very funny and erotic at the same time.

When she started squeezing the man with her tight cunt, he responded with even more intense struggling. But there was no way out.
Linda had a series of hot, trembling orgasms. So perfect, so delicious, so outstanding... The match between the Pinky in her acid dungeon versus the one in her honey pot.

She felt she was about to pass out, so she relaxed her muscles and took a few deep breaths. She was impressed by her vibrator's stamina. Still fighting. Still dying to send me another awesome heat wave.

Then she pressed her legs together and squeezed her cunt mercilessly around him. It still had enough strength left to send her all the way to heaven and back once more. She could feel the exact moment of his death.
It was as if somebody had switched the power supply off.
Switched her off.

# # # # # # #

She took her time to return to land of the living. Thinking that she
technically was no longer a virgin. A little Pinky had beaten Jeff to it.
She pulled out the squashed remains of her little friend.
"Too bad I won't be able to use you again. You just gave me the ride of my lifetime."
She tossed him up high above her head and opened the mouth. The little lifeless body made a perfect landing on the tip of her tongue. Before she swallowed him she reflected that it had been strangled by her pussy, and now she was eating him. Linda smiled. She felt no remorse.

# # # # # # #

Linda returned from the "pet" store with a new set of live toys. She had gone for three bigger ones this time, plus three of the size she already had gotten used to. The big ones seemed too risky to swallow (what if one got stuck inside her throat!), but had just the right size for her more sensitive passages downstairs.

She emptied the cotton bag filled with squirming Pinkies in the goldfish bowl. Then she picked up her father's razor and shaving gel and hit the shower.

As she watched the razor slice through the thick white foam between her legs and felt the sharp edge against her skin, she fantasized about her boyfriend's reaction when she undressed before him, and slowly peeling off her panties. It hurt a bit, but it wasn't that bad. And she avoided cutting herself. A sore, bleeding cunt wasn't part of her wicked plans. She removed the curly red bush cautiously and then showered for about ten minutes.

She watched the horrified shrunken men tumble around for a while, before she strolled through the house to her room with the glass bowl in a firm grip, still stark naked.

# # # # # # #

One minute before four o'clock, the doorbell rang. Linda put on a short pink skirt and a tight light blue T-shirt. And that was all she wore. She swung the door open a minute or so later.
"Hi, Jeff!" She smiled casually and turned her back on him.
"Hi!" He looked confused as he followed her to the living room, while watching her beautifully swaying hips. When he understood she wasn't wearing any panties underneath the revealing skirt, he almost bit his tongue off.
He sensed that today was going to be the biggest day of his life. Today, all his dreams would come true.
"Having a nice view?" He suddenly realized she was watching him drooling all over her ass.
"What? No! I just... I mean, nice skirt!" What a stupid remark!
He behaved like some nervous pre-teen jerk.
"Relax, sugar! You're blushing like some..."
"Pre-teen jerk," Jeff filled in.
Linda laughed and nodded her head. Then she kissed him with parted lips. Jeff almost fell over when she inserted her wet and soft tongue in his mouth.

They dragged themselves towards the leather sofa during the hot, steamy kiss. Linda pushed him down and crawled on top of him and sucked on his tongue as if it was a nice little Pinky on its way to Pinky paradise, her tummy.
He drank her sweet saliva and caressed the back of her lovely thighs, only inches below that wet dream ass of hers. He could smell her aroused pussy, and could barely keep himself from touching it right away.

Linda suddenly stopped kissing him. She had a strange look on her face. Jeff expected the worst. Had she dragged him all the way to her house, and kissed him silly, just to break up?! To give him the horrible "I really like you, but..."

But she hadn't. "You know that I like... that I love you, don't you?"
Jeff nodded in silence, with a puzzled expression.
"If we're going to get to know each other more... intimately, there's something that I have to tell you. I probably shouldn't, but you got the right to know. There's something that's gonna freak you out. I guess." "What? Are you ill?" He feared the worst.
"In a way. There's this fantasy that I've got. It's really weird, believe me." "No, no, I don't mind..." She hushed him and continued:
"There's something that I really, really enjoy doing, but it's kinda kinky and... well, rather cruel. Ever since I was a little girl, I've had this wild thoughts about... Pinkies."
"Pinkies? What do you mean?"
"Small men. Shrunken two inch long guys. I like to play with them in... a quite cruel way."
Jeff didn't respond to this. But there was no sign of disgust either, so she told him all about her little adventures with her small slaves. She even told him how wonderful it felt with one of them buried in her wet pussy. And the sensations when the creatures flopped around inside her belly while she masturbated. That she knew that it was a cruel game, but that she didn't care.
She wanted to have fun, and she had no intentions of stopping, now that she knew it was way better than even her wildest and horniest fantasies. He had to respect that if he wanted her. She couldn't have a man that wouldn't allow her to live a full life, even if it meant indulging in more or less perverse Pinky-orgies.
She looked him in the eyes for a while, while he came to terms with his loved one's secret pleasures.
"Can you do that? Respect me, no matter what I do, and stand by my side?"
"Yes, Linda, I can, and I will!" There was no trace of hesitation in his voice. She sighed and kissed him.
"Oh my! You have no idea how hard it was to tell you all this!"
"I think I do, and I think it's very brave of you to tell me all this. But, wow, I've never even heard of anyone fooling around with those little guys before. Don't get me wrong. I mean, I have some wild fantasies too... I mean, I don't think you're sick or anything! It sounds really sexy, trying to picture you... Oh man!"
He squeezed her naked ass with his trembling hands. There was no resistance, so he kept massaging her lovely soft flesh when they kissed again. He fantasized about a little man trapped inside her pretty mouth, coated with their mixed saliva; terrified and so full of life.

Linda broke the spell by stroking his smooth chin.
"I see that you've just shaved... well, so have I!"
Jeff's squeezing hands had not yet reach her finest treasure, so he wasn't quite ready for this surprise.
Linda straddled his face and shivered as her wet, clean-shaven cunt touched his soft lips in a different kind of kiss. Jeff was so horny he almost fainted by the time her smell filled his entire being. He started kissing it slowly and gently.
When Linda a few minutes later started grinding her pussy in his face and urged him to Suck it, he did suck the swollen purple flesh into his mouth and drank her tasty juices greedily.

Linda continued to fuck his mouth for a long, long time, and came like a shameless bitch in heat in his sucking mouth on several occasions. This was even better than she had hoped for. Way better!

When she was more than satisfied, she collapsed in a sweaty heap on top of him. He caressed her, but did not try to take advantage of the situation. He simply waited for her to return to him again. And he couldn't complain about the view. His face was more or less buried between her buttocks. And her face pressed against his painfully stiff cock through the jeans.

# # # # # # #

Two hours later, they both finished their second glass of red wine in that same sofa. Linda had thrown away her T-shirt, and let him admire and now and then kiss her firm, freckly tits. She was getting herself in the mood for the next step. She really wanted him to watch her doing it, but he would have to ask her himself. About a quarter of an hour later, when Linda pulled out his big, hard cock and started teasing it with her fingertips and her curly red hair, he asked her.
"Can I watch you do it?"
"Are you sure you're up to it?"
"Cross my heart!"
"You gotta remember that it's my thing. So you have to just sit there and keep quiet."
"I know. I just want to see you do it. I want it so bad!" He sucked one of her stiff nipples into his mouth and chewed gently on it.
"I know how you feel about the little guys, maybe you can't handle it."
Jeff let go of her nipple and smiled.
"But this isn't really like... cruelty to humans."
"Of course it is!"
"OK, OK! But if it's a turn-on for the most beautiful woman in this world, then so be it! But I'm warning you..."
"What?" "I won't be able to keep from playing with myself. It might get a bit messy."
"That's OK. I guess you've earned the right. I feel like doing it right now, so let's go upstairs," she giggled childishly and took his hand. They climbed the stairs.
She was a bit drunk, but not too much. After all, she was going to do a rather strange performance for her future husband, and the wine helped her to relax.

She placed the glass bowl on the table beside the bed. They both admired the pretty little bodies, then Linda told Jeff to undress completely and sit down at the foot of the bed. She caught one of the bigger Pinkies with her right hand and lay down naked on her back with widely spread legs.

Linda held the wildly thrashing little body close to her pretty breasts, and let it make her hotter than she already was. Then she got this great idea.
"Jeff, darling, why don't you run downstairs and get me one of the wine glasses?"
He was out of there in two seconds.
Twenty seconds later he was back with the glass.
Linda put the Pinky in the wine-smelling glass and turned it upside down over her left breast. Now, this was much better, not having to watch so that her little toys wouldn't escape while doing their duties. Now he was trapped, and she could just lay back and enjoy what was her right.
In the corner of her eye, she could see Jeff stroking his long penis slowly.
She concentrated on the little body jumping around on her tittie, sometimes hitting her erect, sensitive nipple, sometimes not.
She liked the size of him, the weight, his powerful struggle. Two and a half inches of live wire, she thought as she moved the glass down her belly, closer to her sopping wet pussy, his final destination. His destiny.
When she felt the cold glass against her stiff clitoris she stopped and relaxed, let her lovely toy flop around and turn the heat up some more. She came in a long, fantastic orgasm that felt like an erupting volcano. And this was only the foreplay...

She moved the glass further down and lifted her parted thighs in the air. The tiny man was now dancing all over her bare, shimmering cunt. The constantly jerking arms and legs whipped her soft, musky flesh and her little clit... She imagined her sexy, thick pussy-lips opening and swallowing the little prey whole, and in the middle of a quick orgasm, they did just that.
Or maybe the little man was all horny and dying to get inside. Who could blame him?
The panicked little guy plunged headfirst into her tight pussy.
The only thing that remained on the outside was the rapidly wiggling ankles and feet. Linda giggled lustily and removed the glass. Jeff could hardly believe his eyes.
He masturbated faster and faster and grunted. Linda relaxed her muscles and held her breath. The Pinky disappeared into her body.

She reached for the bowl and scoped up two more sex-toys, on large and one small. She threw the one-and-a-half-inch long man into her mouth and swallowed him alive.
Then she mercilessly stuffed the bigger one into her hungry cunt, and began rubbing her clit while she panted and sobbed and sighed all at once.
The small one put up a good fight inside her belly, only inches away from the larger one crammed into her pussy. It was as if someone was tickling her intestines and cunt with feathers.
Her sweaty body jerked back and forth on the bed when she came in a never-ending orgasm that simply crushed and pulverized all other orgasms she had ever had in her life.

She began closing in for the kill. She played her cruel squashing-game with her two lovers, relaxing, then flexing her strong inner muscles around those gorgeous, twitching bodies within. Then relaxing again... "Here comes the constrictor again! Hope you like it," she mumbled as she squeezed her lethal pussy-walls tighter and tighter...

Linda began giggling in the heat of the action:
"Hey, know what?"
"What?" Jeff was near the edge right now. His hand ran up and down his
thick shaft, faster and faster.
"I've got a killer-pussy!"
"Aaah... You sure do!"
"Yeeeeeaaah! A mean killer pussy! Time to sleep, Pinkies. Let's see if there's any power left in you, fuck-Pinkies! I'm a... fucking... shameless Pinky-fucker... fucking Pinkies! See if you live through this!"
She flexed her abdominal muscles and grunted.

She squeezed the remaining life out of her live vibrators with a lustful smile on her pretty face. Jeff erupted. One of the spurts of semen hit her right thigh. She scoped it up and tasted it. It wasn't that bad. They kissed for a while and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

# # # # # # #

Half an hour later, Linda woke up when Jeff kissed her delicate ass.
She was sleeping on her belly, so she simply spread her legs wider and let him believe she was still asleep. He used to be such a nice and tender guy, and now he was kissing her ass while she was (or so he thought) sleeping. This could turn out to be quite interesting. He covered her pale, freckled and soft skin with wet kisses, with butterfly-light kisses and after a while, with really, really soaking wet ones including his trembling tongue, lapping up and down her ass-cheeks, closer and closer to the crack...
Linda sighed and did the best she could to relax. Then, all of a sudden, she could feel him painting her smooth ass-crack with his saliva. Every time the tip of his tongue stroke her butthole she responded with dizzy, mumbling rants that he couldn't make anything out of. He was doing a great job, she thought.
Light and sensitive, just like she wanted it. Not that she had had anybody licking her ass before.

A few minutes later, he concentrated all his efforts to her tight rim, gently massaging her bitter-tasting orifice with sweet pleasure.
She came all over his probing tongue, but managed to remain "asleep". For a few seconds, there was nothing... and then he returned, just as she was about to turn to see where he had went.

He resumed his asslicking, now with an even pace, up and down her crack.
Then she felt that familiar, cold spastic tickling sensations against her clean-shaven cunt. She sensed it was one of the big Pinkies, whipping her clit with his flapping arms.
Wow!! Having her ass eaten while her pussy was being treated was even better than the double-penetration. This was the best yet. The ultimate. For a brief moment she wondered just how many killer-orgasms a girl could have without losing her mind completely.
Or maybe she had lost it already.

He kept on with the cruel foreplay until she had reached another climax, and the tiny slave had lost most of his power, and had to be replaced. The third and final of the bigger ones received the honor of entering her virginal, pink flesh.

Jeff replaced the half-dead Pinky with a fresh one and continued his work. Her ass tasted slightly bitter, but at the same time quite musky and sexy. Boy, had he been fantasizing about this!!
He pushed the little man into her beautiful pussy, until only the desperately jerking feet remained outside her thick and lovely cunt-lips. He could feel its cold touch against his chin and it excited the hell out of him. He pushed the tip of his tongue through the tight rim and dug into her...

Linda knelt before her horny, ass-kissing boyfriend on the bed, with a small but forceful live vibrator between her lips. His eyes looked really weird, like he was on drugs or something. And he didn't appear more sane after she let him have he best of the little living tickler.
She worked on his thick shaft, starting at the base and then working her way up. She figured it was about nine inches long, and that was a lot longer than her girlfriends was used to. She could count herself lucky, she guessed. Or maybe not. What if it hurt, having this huge cock penetrating her untouched pussy...
Over and over and over again...

The moment the tiny captive began to slow down the speed, Linda sunk her teeth into him, and caused it to renew his wild and futile struggle. She could taste his blood, as she held him against the huge swollen glans of her boyfriend's cock.
After about two minutes or so, there was nothing more she could do about the weakening vibrator, so she spat him out and replaced him with the final one in the glass bowl. At the same moment, the dead Pinky slipped out of her cunt and landed on the floor.

It didn't took that long to finish the job. Jeff moaned as Linda aimed his cock straight at her beautiful face and held the timy man firmly against his pulsating cock-head. He understood that he was going to fire his load straight into her face, and that it was just what she wanted him to do. He erupted, for the second time in an hour and a half, spraying his sticky sauce all over her nose, cheeks and mouth.
Linda swallowed the still lively toy along with a mouthful of his delicious sperm.

As she sucked his cock clean and enjoyed the delicate sensations taking place inside her belly, she masturbated herself to one final orgasm.




The End