- Text Size +

So I am a member of the feminine  water polo team at my university which is literally ironic because, I am like the clumsiest person ever; is insane the number of times I messed up a play or had a wardrobe malfunction. I really have no idea why every time I play there are so many guys watching me, I am like the worst player ever.

Luckily I have a friend named Jeremy that volunteered to record my games, so I can study them later, but he is so bad as a cameraman that all of his videos only showed my ass and boobs instead of the game;  I guess he really needs to learn how to record better.

Jeremy is the sweetest;  he is not only my cameraman but also my personal masseuse; he gives me a full body massage after every game and doesn't care about my constant moaning.I know what you are thinking right now, "This Jeremy guy could not possibly be any nicer!", and I thought the same but when I told him that I needed a place to stay for a week , he quickly offered  me his apartment (How can a person be THIS nice?!). Jeremy told me he was going to visit his parents in another city for a few days so I could stay there if I wanted; he must a been very happy with his good deed because I would often heard him talking with other guys at school about how I was going to stay in his apartment and that this was the perfect opportunity to try "that" out. Whatever that meant.

A couple of days passed and it was finally time for me to see my new home for the week but before that, I had to go to school; it was weird to go to my water polo practice and not see Jeremy; in fact I had only seen like two boys that day.

After school I went to his apartment. When I opened the door I was amazed at how super dirty the damn place was; there were clothes, books and cans of soda all around the floor; poor Jeremy probably had rats living there and using all of that trash to hide from him.

I went to see the bedroom and in top of the bed, I found a box with something written on it; it said: "This is a gift for you. It's a french water polo uniform, try it out." I was so excited (I love french stuff) but the uniform itself was nothing like I imagined; it was more like a bikini and not one that covered a lot.

I thought that it would be rude to not try it on even once so, I stood in front of the mirror, took my clothes off and put the uniform (which wasn't that different form being naked!) and then, I noticed something in the reflection of the mirror; there was a small thing in top of the desk looking at me with its tiny head; it had something similar to an arm that repeatedly moved it closer to its lower part, then far from it and then again closer to it.

"Bug!", I yelled (I can be so dramatic) and then I smashed the poor thing with my hand and as soon as I did that like twenty other bugs came of from different hiding places and ran away to the living room; I decided to also go to the living room but when I arrived, I did not see any bugs.

"Jeremy has bugs because he doesn't clean his damn apartment, I am going to do him a favor and kill any bug I see."- I said with a killer smirk on my face.

It could take a while for one of them to show up so, I decided to sit on a chair in the living room and watch tv. When I sat on the chair, I was greeted with the most amazing sensation; that chair had to be a massage chair because it felt like if a bunch of tiny hands were giving  soft massage punches to all of my body; I got comfortable, ready to enjoy my massage, but the sensation quickly stopped; I got up to try to figure out why it had stopped and then, I saw how dirty the chair actually was; the chair was filled with red spots (probably ketchup) and something had stuck to my butt wich, I quickly cleaned up with my hands without even wanting to see what it was.

I then felt hungry so I walked to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal (I know, I am a chef); I then noticed that there were some things trapped under the cereal but it was difficult to see what they were so, I just assumed that it was berries or marshmallows. I eat the cereal (which was delicious) while I looked at social media in my phone; I even wrote down the name of the cereal because it was so yummy, those berries really tasted good. Moments later I saw my tongue in a mirror and was completely painted red, very red, like blood red; I had never heard of a cereal that painted your tongue of any color.

Everything was so peaceful, I had not seen a bug in a while but then I heard this "Zmmmkrzzzmmmmpistrtyuoop" noise coming from the bedroom; I got in and saw that the noise came from some kind of machine under the bed which I turned off, by pressing the off button, because of how noisy the damn thing was; the machine displayed the message: "Growing process interrupted" but I just ignore it because, I had no idea what it meant. Close to this machine was some kind of doll.

Do you know the face people make when they are totally paralyzed by fear? This doll or action figure (as boys like to call them) had that exact face. But that wasn't the weirdest thing; I could swear I had seen that face before in some other place (maybe it was a character of a tv show I didn't knew). I carried the figure closer to the window because I wanted to see it in a better light but then, I got a "clumsy attack"; I tripped, dropping the figure in the chair and then my butt landed (HARD!) on it and well... I broke it; I put it on the trash and then put some papers on top of it, hoping that Jeremy wouldn't notice.

When I got back to the living room I saw a bunch of bugs in front of the door and others close to the window. I was not going to give them the opportunity to hide again; as soon as I saw them, I started to stomp them. Many of these dumb little creatures tried to escape but one of my steps were like fifty of theirs so it was really easy to catch them all; it was so satisfying every time I had one of this bugs right below me, moving like crazy as they tried to escape and then putting a little more force in my foot to squish them.

When I finish killing them all I noticed that it was night time so, I walked once again towards the bedroom. I looked at myself at the mirror and saw that I was still wearing the french water polo uniform that Jeremy had given me (I had totally forgotten); I thought that the uniform was pretty comfortable to sleep in so, I brushed my teeth and went to bed  (I prefer wear pajamas to sleep but sometimes I sleep in my underwear or something similar like in this case).

All the sudden I heard what I thought was Jeremy's voice on my forehead so I quickly got up from bed and turn the light on.  He then screamed: "Your boobs, look at your boobs!"; I stood up in front of the mirror (but I had just passed from darkness to light so my eyes couldn't focus very well) and jokingly put my boobs tightly together and  said: "I know, they look great in this! Maybe you could give me one of your special massages while I wear this uniform" but Jeremy didn't said anything in return. When my eyes were able to focus I noticed a red spot in my boobs that I had no idea where it had come from so, I cleaned it up and convinced myself that Jeremy's voice had been a dream. 

I was about to go back to sleep when for some reason, I remembered the machine under the bed and wondered what could it be; I took it out from under the bed, turn it on and pressed random buttons for a while until the machine displayed the message: "Shrinking people. 100% power. DANGER. Please put yourself behind the ray to not be shrink. DANGER." I totally had no idea what that meant exactly so, I just leave it on the window with the camera len or whatever that part was pointing outside and went back to sleep. (Turning off the noisy machine again could broke it and I would hate to brake another of Jeremy's things and hurt him.)