- Text Size +

        He sat on the table waiting for her return.  Sauda had ignored his questions, shoving him betwixt her breasts as she walked home, humming sweetly.  She had unceremoniously lifted him out by his head and dropped him on the table.

       “Wait here,” She commanded heading to her bedroom.

       He was still in shock, how had this happened?  It didn’t make any sense.  Tightly smothered between her breasts he had only focused on breathing, now he debated escape, the table was 8 stories at his current height, but by jumping to a chair and scurrying down he might make it.  He ran to the edge, his sweat drenched toga slowing him.  He grabbed what of the edge he could and began to lower himself. 

       “Going somewhere?”  A feminine voice mocked.

       He looked up at his mother, she was no longer clothed, her giant breasts jiggled unrestrained as she spoke.

       “You do realize that I can shrink, or grow, you at will, yes?  Even if you escape you will never be taller than you are now.”

       “Do it!” Adnah shouted as he hung by his hands, “I am not afraid of you, and I will not be a slave!”

       He lept from the table.  He felt tingly and immediately constricted as the chair approached faster than normal and he hit chest first.  The wind was knocked from his 10-inch body after which he fell backwards onto the floor.  Wincing in pain he did not notice his tiny shredded attire around him.  He lay in front of the table, naked.

       He felt tingly again as he shrunk back to 2 inches.  That humongous feminine hand reached down and placed his wheezing form back onto the table.

       She spoke as he struggled to stand, “Before you attempt to escape again, I want you to know that I have purchased Lerata.  While there is a tiny chance you could escape me, there is no chance that she will.”

       “What… ‘huff’, do you, ‘huff’, mean?  ‘Huff’, you can’t buy her, she’s a free woman!”  He questioned, finally catching his breath.

       “Before I came to know of where you were hidden, I had purchased her family’s debts.  Their lowly position only worsened with last year’s drought.  Legally they are servants, truthfully they can be counted as slaves.  Even had you performed the rite with her, you yet would not have escaped my control.”

       “No!”  He cried, standing, looking for another chance to escape.

       “Should you escape, she will suffer greatly,” she smirked as she cut his run short with her words, “maybe a nice brand over that youthful face.”

       Adnah looked in horror at the giantess, there was no escape now, no true escape anyways.  He sank to his knees in defeat.

       Sauda placed her gigantic face next to his, “Had you married Nia you could have served her almost as a companion, instead, you will learn how to properly serve a woman by gratifying me."