- Text Size +

        As a bit of his strength returned, he heard Jelani’s chair scraping backwards.  The titan stood up with a bemused grin.  He walked around the table to Sauda and whispered in her ear.  She was sprayed out in her chair, moaning softly.  Whatever he said brought her back to life, she peered under the table at her cum stained son with a familiar look of insatiable hunger.

        “Oh, you know how a woman thinks.”

        She grabbed one of his legs and lifted his tingly body up.  He was back to two inches and grasped by two of her fingers by the time he reached her face.  She and Jelani smiled wickedly. She lowered her arm as she got up, helped by Jelani to prevent her from falling.  They chuckled as he helped carry her to the bedroom.  Adnah’s heart beat faster and faster, he didn’t know what was happening, but he understood it would be to his degradation.

        Sauda turned to face Jelani, he smiled vulgarly and pushed her onto the bed.  She landed softly with no resistance, still holding Adnah.  The giant put his arms forward and leaned down over his giantess, passionately kissing her lips.  The diminutive man was slack as he watched, he had no power to struggle or rebel.  He was their captive voyeur.  

        Jelani massaged her left breast while supporting himself with the other hand.  Sauda panted as their lips parted.  Their eyes met lustfully, and as one both sets turned to view the toy still in her grasp.  Adnah began to whimper as the man’s hand closed off his vision.  It only returned when the fist opened, Adnah in his palm facing his adversary’s colossal face. 

        “Time to earn your keep, little sister.”

        The hand descended so fast that he almost vomited.  It stopped at the forest he had previously serviced, and shoved him unceremoniously inside.  His mother’s walls trembled around him, her smell, taste, and touch all that he experienced.  The darkness was overwhelming, to breathe was to taste her.  Before he had been repulsed at the thought of her womb, now it aroused him.  His tiny member came to full attention, she couldn’t possible feel it, but Adnah did, and accepted it.  He figured he would be drowned, perhaps even crushed to death, so he let go of his past, his shame, his inhibitions.

        He embraced what was currently his existence.  His environment was constantly quivering, always squeezing him.  He began humping what was the world.  He heard her heartbeat through the tissue and undulations, and soon came.  He was fulfilled, the warmth and rhythm easily lulled him.   Sleep came only seconds later.  His labored breathing slowed, a deeper sleep or death, it no longer mattered.  His soul was spent and confused, there was nothing more to prove, nothing more to be done.  He was reduced to a toy, a bauble for his mother and once servant.  His love had engineered this very fate, death was somewhat appeasing…

        As he accepted his fate, Adnah’s slumber was rudely interrupted by a violent collision.  His prison was constantly pulsating but his location was always relatively unchanged.  Now, there was no doubt, he had been propelled deeper into his mother.  His eyes opened, the darkness was still there, but occasionally a sliver of light would shine.  He struggled to make sense of his surroundings until through the flashes he recognized the terror that now faced him.  He first saw the cleft, then the giant glans and foreskin that encompassed it.  Jelani’s massive penis was at work, penetrating his mother while ramming him. 

        He screamed in terror at the monstrosity.  It slammed into him again.  It recoiled and repeated the dance.  On the fifth slap his luck and room ran out, the mighty beast slammed him into a wall and continued to pressure him.  His head was forced into the slit, the meatus of the cock and crushed in its embrace.  He thrashed and pushed with all he could muster.  What he could muster as an insect was not enough against Jelani’s member.  The walls around him quaked and the shaft too, before the deluge.

        The sperm gushed out filling Adnah’s world.  He swallowed and breathed buckets of the detestable liquid, he was covered in it and the little space he had further compressed by it.  To him time stopped, and the waterfall of the man’s cum seemed to go on for hours.  Finally, the pressure diminished, the punishing glans receded and then the flow took him.

        He felt his fall, his eyes blinded by white liquid.  He dribbled with the leaking cum from his mother’s pussy.  His beaten body landed on the bed between her legs, he labored to breath, small shallow breaths.  Bruised and fatigued, he lacked the strength to even gasp as unconsciousness overcame him.