- Text Size +

        He stopped crying halfway through cleaning the giant.  Jelani watched the top of his head bob and felt his tongue obediently at work. 

        “Well done,” He complimented when his little sister fell back, the messy work complete.

        Adnah smiled bitterly, his hell was over.  He exhaled and through his shame processed that he had done what was needed to buy time.  There would be an opportunity to escape, he pondered how far a distance the rite’s magic could be used over.  His thoughts didn’t linger long as his back was raked by five sweaty toes.

        “It is Mommy’s turn.”

        He turned in terror to the now familiar sight of his mother’s unkempt bush.  Her skirt had been discarded onto the floor, its red like a bloodstain on the tiles.  She looked down at him and stroked his face tenderly with her foot.

        “This does not have to be unpleasant, unless you make it.”

        He crawled betwixt her thighs, she cooed pleasantly.

        “Ah, is it not better to be compliant, rather than forced?  We have had our discords, but that is over now.”

        He rubbed her feet, one at a time.  He adroitly paid attention to each of her toes, bringing a sigh of approval.

        “Yes, that is the way.  Know your place.  Show your mommy what being a good son means.”

        He began kissing her toes, sensually.  He had to put on a good act, his body was still damaged from both the spanking and Jelani’s rough treatment.  He would pleasure her to ensure he had the strength to escape.  The taste of sweat was familiar, but the smell and taste of her feet were surprisingly good.  Adnah had always loved feet, he had grown up secretly coveting his mother’s large, aromatic feet.  She carefully maintained them, oils and pedicures being a daily allowance for them.  With every massage and kiss he came to appreciate that.

        She lifted her right foot and gently pushed him onto his back, she placed both over his face.  He licked them, eagerly, even earnestly now.  Lerata had refused to allow him to touch her feet.  They were rough from her many years of working in the fields.  Mother’s were sheltered thanks to her sandals, and with constant care, there were no callouses or unseemly portions.  While sweaty, they had been cleaned hours before and thus only her skin, sweat and small traces of the oil were to be sampled.  His tongue darted between her toes and the ridge between her underfoot and toes.  He stopped and inhaled deeply, becoming intoxicated.

        He felt a liquid falling onto his face and chest.  He continued his obeyance as his eyes glanced at the source.  His mother’s snatch was leaking from pleasure, and it flowed onto the chair and dripped down onto him.  Were he not so engrossed he would be disgusted, but now he lapped up his mother’s sex where it stained her feet.  His pleasure would not be interrupted.

        “Someone is enjoying themselves.”

        He was so entranced that he failed to notice what she meant.  Only when he paused did he notice his upright penis.  He considered stopping, but no, he wanted this.  He hated his horrible mommy, but he wanted this.  As he eagerly resumed licking the bottom of her feet, he only vaguely recognized calling her mommy

        He rubbed and licked the top of both feet, showing the same keenness in their worship.  They were thoroughly licked and pampered numerous times.  He would’ve continued but Sauda removed them from his face.  He quickly got to his knees, bumping his head on the table.  She and Jelani laughed.

        “He sure seemed to enjoy your feet, perhaps more than my cock.”

        “From time to time I thought you might be staring at my feet, but due to a deficiency in imagination I ignored it.  Had I known, perhaps we could have been closer.”

        Adnah looked up meekly, he was embarrassed, but not repentant. Her legs parted and with one finger she beckoned him closer.

        “You enjoyed yourself greatly, now it is mommy’s turn.

        Adnah scooted between her legs which gently pressured him.  While he still resented her, he was aroused and justified what came next as gaining her trust and not carnal delight.  He plunged his face into her cunt.  He licked her labia with broad strokes.  He kissed it fervently and began sucking deeply.  The squelching sounds were hard to hear over his Sauda’s moans.

        “Yes, yes!  Embrace my sex!”

        He proceeded to tease her clitoris with his tongue, slowly at first, then faster.

        “Oh…”

        Then he inserted his tongue into her vagina deeply, probing.  The taste was strong, somewhat bitter, metallic, but not disagreeable.  His lust began a U-turn when her massive hands grabbed the back of his head and thrust his tongue in deeper, along with his face.

        “Don’t stop!”

        Breathing was near impossible but he kept his tongue moving.  There was only one way out now.  He grabbed what he could of her ass and squeezed.  She yelped and lunged her hips in bursts.  She pumped and pumped as his mouth continued to pleasure her.  Her moans crescendoing as she came all over his face.

        “Oh, my son, to think you could actually do something right!”

        She fell back into her chair, panting heavily.  Adnah fell backward from the force, exhausted and covered in her juices.  As he lay panting, he was trying to remain furious.  He had been betrayed by the woman he loved, forced to pleasure another man, and then his mother.  He was wronged, and he swore he would find some means of freeing himself.  But subconsciously he knew he had enjoyed being dominated by his mother, and that his will was weakening.  He had to escape before he was not merely a plaything, but a willing one.