- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Was cleaning up my computer and found this old, unposted story so decided to post it here.

“Speak up, I can barely even hear you down there.”  The voice thundered from above.

“M-m-m-mom, please, I won’t do it again, ever.  I p-promise.  P-p-please don’t do this to me.”  Erin blubbered through her tears, once more only this time slightly louder.

            “Oh believe me, I know you won’t ever do it again.”  Her mother boomed.

            Erin trembled as she heard her mother’s powerful voice.  Erin was currently an inch tall.  She was a bug, her mother a giant.

            “Please mom, just make me normal sized again.  I’ll do everything, I promise.  I’ll get it all done today.”

            Her giant mother just shook her head.  “I don’t think so.  When I left you a list of chores to do, you were supposed to do them.  Instead you chose to go off with your friends and party.  Now I have to punish you for not doing what I asked.”

            “Mom, please!  I’m sorry.  You don’t have to do this!”  Erin called up to the woman who towered over her.

            “I think I do.  I really need you to understand that in this house, I make the rules and you follow those rules.  I think this is the perfect way to do that.”

            Erin saw her giant mother smirk down at her.  The giant woman was in her mid 40s with blonde hair that came down to her shoulders, a healthy tan and an athletic body, courtesy of her daily runs and gym workouts.  She honestly looked younger than she actually was.

Erin watched as the massive woman tucked the silver, iPhone sized shrinking control into the pocket of her skin-tight blue jeans.  That device, whose name escaped Erin at the moment, was the reason Erin was currently an inch tall between the massive feet of her mother.  After her mother had come home, a short, tense conversation between the two had occurred and then a bright flash had blinded Erin.  The next thing Erin knew as her vision had returned, she was only an inch tall.

The ground shaking as her massive mother had stomped over towards her had terrified Erin to her core.  She had nearly pissed herself in fright when the huge feet of him mom crashed down before her, her giant mom towering over her like a skyscraper.

Erin glanced over at her mom’s enormous feet, clad in a pair of fashionable gray and white Adidas Courtset sneakers.  The feet were gigantic, dwarfing the tiny teenager.  She followed up the long jean clad towers that were her mother’s legs, to the denim covered crotch of her mother that was almost directly above her, high in the sky.  The giantess was wearing a black t-shirt, her face only visible from above the shelf that was her cleavage due to her leaning her head forward.

“I’m so, so sorry, mom.  Please just change me back.  Please, please, please.”  Erin cried up, her tears flowing once more.

“You better stop whining and crying or I’ll really give you something to cry about.”  The giantess boomed.

“Mom, please.  I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”  Erin cried, blabbing up to the giant.  As Erin cried up to her mom, she saw her mother’s cold, blue eyes narrow and then Erin saw the giant woman scowl.  Erin heard her mom’ shoe sole scrap against the floor and watched as the massive sneaker soared up.

“It’s too late for sorry, bug.  Time for me to teach you a lesson about disobeying my rules.”

The black sole of the sneaker was soon hovering above her, blocking her view of her massive mother.  She saw the sole had tiny rocks and pebbles stuck in the treads, tiny particles of dirt and other debris stuck to it as well.  She wondered how many unfortunate bugs had found themselves in the gigantic woman’s way, the sole of her shoe the last thing they would ever see.  Erin was terrified as the huge sneaker hovered high above her.

Erin was frozen in place as the massive shoe began to drop.  The black sole growing larger and larger as it descended, the details on the sole becoming clearer and clearer to the tiny girl.  All Erin could do was scream.

BOOM

There was a deafening boom that accompanied the huge foot slamming down on the tiny girl.  The foot came down on her with a crushing force unlike anything she had ever felt before in her life.  Every part of her body was in unimageable pain, but she was still alive.  She was smashed flat between the unforgiving sole of her mother’s sneaker and the cold, hard tile floor below her.  Neither surface yielded any give to the tiny girl.

Erin couldn’t move a muscle as she was crushed under her gigantic mother.  She felt like her body was going to pop, that her bones would be turned to dust.  She couldn’t even scream even though the unbearable pain made her want to.

As if the crushing pain of her mother’s sneaker simply resting on her wasn’t enough, the sneaker began to twist on her, eliciting horrible pain all over her body once more.  The treads of the sneaker tore at her clothes and then at her exposed skin.  Erin felt tears welling up her eyes as the massive shoe twisted back and forth on her, like her mother was putting out a cigarette, her skin feeling like it was being torn from her tiny body.

Erin was completely helpless as she was ground into the floor under her mom’s massive sneaker clad foot.  She knew her mother was quite strict when it came to discipline but this was just downright cruel.  The large foot lifted off of her slowly, and Erin was momentarily blinded by the light.

Erin heard her mother chuckling heartily high above her as the woman’s large foot lifted off of her and then settled down near her, the floor vibrating as she did so.  Erin’s vision slowly cleared and she was greeted by her mother’s smug face high above her, the giant woman bending over to get a better look at the tiny, crushed girl.

“I told you I would give you something to really cry about, bug.”  The giant woman boomed before standing back up and smiling down at Erin.

Erin was just laying flat on the ground, twitching and spasming in pain from the bone jarring crush she had just been subjected to by the giantess.  Her clothing had been torn and ripped away and her skin was red and irritated.  She cried out in pain with the little bit of air she could draw in to scream.  She watched in horror as her mother’s other foot rose up and hovered over her before descending.

BOOM

Erin’s body was overloaded with pain once more as her mother’s sneaker clad foot crushed her once more.  There was a sharp twist back and forth of the giant foot and then it slowly began to grind the battered girl.  Erin was once more in horrible pain as her mother ground her beneath her foot. 

After many agonizing seconds, her mother’s huge foot related and lifted off of her slowly.  Erin gasped for breath as light returned and began twitching and spasming once more.  She heard the enormous woman chuckling at her plight above her.

“You should’ve done your chores, little girl.  When I tell you to do something, you do it.”

Erin saw her mother’s foot lifting up once more and blocking out her view of the giant woman.  The foot descended quickly.  Erin tried to brace herself but her body was in too great of pain from being stomped and grinded, she couldn’t control herself.

BOOM

Erin felt her mother’s enormous foot pressing down on her, causing her body to be pushed to it’s limits.  Suddenly, the pressure suddenly increased on Erin, pain shooting through her entire body once more but renewed as she was smashed under the massive foot.

Unknown to Erin, her mother had shifted her weight to focus more of it on her foot Erin was under, by leaning forward a little bit and standing on her tiny daughter, pressing down on her painfully.  The giant woman was grinning as she did so, just barely feeling the little lump under her sneaker.

Poor Erin’s entire body was being absolutely crushed.  It was hard from her to breathe as her ribs were compressed and every fiber of her body was in immense pain.  The huge shoe sole was unforgiving to the tiny girl.  Just as she thought she going to pop under her mom’s foot, the huge foot slowly lifted off of her.

Erin gasped for breath as she heard her mother laughing.  Erin began to twitch and spasm in pain once more, her skin red and imprinted with the treads of her mother’s sneaker.  She felt tears well up in her eyes and began to cry as the giant woman towered once her, a big grin plastered across her face.

“Well my itty, bitty daughter, I hope you’re learning your lesson about what happens when you disobey me.  I hope you’re enjoying being an itty, bitty bug too because I must say, I’m very much enjoying it.”

Erin cried out in pain as the giant woman prodded her with the toe of sneaker, the giantess giggling as the tiny girl emitted a shriek as the massive shoe plowed into her.

The giantess crouched down, her massive form rapidly descending at a speed Erin could barely comprehend.  The giant hovered over the tiny twitching girl, smirking down at her and dominating her view.  Erin saw her mother’s gigantic hand reaching for her.

Erin felt strong, pressing pressure on her right leg which shot pain through her body all over.  She managed to pick her head up a little and saw her mother’s tree like, manicured fingers, clamping onto her leg.  She screamed as she was suddenly jolted and pulled upward quickly as her giant mother stood up at a mind-boggling speed.  What was left of her tattered clothes fell away as she fell upwards.  She nearly blacked out from the rapid rising feeling.

            Erin felt sick as she dangled, upside down, from between her mother’s thumb and index finger which were crushing her right leg.  Blood was already beginning to rush from to her and all of organs felt like they are tossed about inside her.  As her vision cleared from her rapid ascension, she saw she was dangling in front of her giant mom’s pretty face, a smug grin greeting her.

            Her mother chuckled as the tiny girl dangled before her face, the booming chuckles hurting Erin’s ears before the giant woman smiled, revealing her teeth.  Erin saw the huge white teeth, each one looking as if they would be able to tear her in half.

            “What a pathetic little thing you are.”  Her mother boomed.  Erin just whimpered in response.

            “I have some chores for you to do now and you won’t be able to get out of these like you did with your other ones.”  The giantess said before grinning.  Erin was lowered from her giant mother’s face and then begin to swing as her mother began to walk, Erin still dangling from her hand.

            Erin looked down, following her mother’s denim clad leg down to the huge sneaker that she been crushed and ground beneath minutes ago.  She continued to swing from her mother’s hand as the giant woman walked through the house.

            The hand holding Erin stopped moving as the giant woman came to a stop.  Erin was suddenly lowered, her insides being flattened as she was lowered quickly and without warning.  She was dropped from a low height, landing in a heap.  This ground was fortunately softer than before as it was carpet.  Erin heard a loud creaking noise and looked up, to see that she was before an enormous couch.

            The only parts of her sitting mother that were visible were the giant woman’s feet and part of her legs.  This didn’t last long though as the giant woman sat up, her face and upper body now in view as she sat upon the couch, smiling down at her little daughter.

            “Now you’re going to do some chores for me, little girl.  I expect you to do everything I say.  Now untie my shoes.”  The giant mother spoke sternly and coldly.  Erin was absolutely terrified.

            Erin remained motionless between her mother’s huge feet.  High above her, her mother frowned.

            “You better start untying my shoes, little girl or I’ll stomp on you again.  You have 5 seconds to start untying my shoes or else.  5…4…”

            Erin was spurred into action by her mother’s threat.  The last thing she wanted was to be crushed beneath her mother’s punishing feet again.  She made her over to her mother’s gigantic foot.

            It took Erin a few tries to climb her mother’s shoe.  The first couple of times she attempted to scale the truck sized foot she fell off, eliciting laughter from the giantess above her.  She finally managed to scale the shoe and now found herself standing atop it.  She could feel her mother’s large foot flexing through the material of the sneaker.  She made her way up to where the knot of the laces where, using the other laces of the shoe like a ladder.

            Erin’s began to tug at the knot of thick shoelaces before her.  It was hard to work  her tiny fingers in the thick knot, her strength having been zapped be being stomped on and having to climb her mom’s shoe.

            “Can’t get my laces untied?  I think we may need to get you a gym membership so you can build some muscle.”  The giantess laughed.  “Come on, use those little toothpick arms of yours.”

            Erin grunted and groaned as she worked at the laces.  After much struggling, she was finally able to slip her hands into the knot and slowly began to unravel it.  She yanked on the huge gray laces, pulling at them as her as she could until finally, the knot was undone.

            “Now the other one.”  Her mother boomed from above.

            Her mother’s foot unexpectedly lifted, which caused Erin to lose her footing and then shook, tossing Erin from the shoe and back on to the ground before the huge foot settled back down.  Her mother laughed as the tiny girl was tossed from the shoe.  Erin gathered herself up and made her way to her mother’s other giant sneaker.

            Erin managed to get to the top of the other shoe in just two tries, climbing up to the knot and setting to work on this one.  She managed to slip her hands into it much quicker although it still took her a bit to manage to just this.  She began to yank and pull at the laces, feeling her mother’s powerful foot beneath her.

            Erin managed to pull the laces apart and undo the knot completely.  As she felt her mother’s foot rise causing her to lose her footing, she managed to grab onto one of the laces before her mother’s foot started to shake.

            The giantess chuckled as she saw the tiny girl clinging to the laces as her foot shook.  The foot continued to shake, Erin clinging to the laces on the tongue of the shoe for dear life as the foot shook.  The giantess was clearly amused by terrorizing her daughter by shaking and bouncing her foot.  Her mother finally leaned forward after bouncing her around a bit, her arm extended.

            Erin found herself pinched between her mother’s index finger and thumb which easily pulled her away from the laces and deposited her back between the truck sized feet, before the giantess sat back up.

            Erin watched as her mother lifted one foot up and moved it over to the other, pressing the toe of the sneaker against the heel of the other.  She watched as the huge shoe exerted pressure on the heel and mom’s giant foot was pried from the shoe as it fell away from her foot.  The smell of the giant’s foot sweat began to permeate the air.  She watched as the huge, white sock clad foot lifted up and then settled down beside the shoe, followed by the odor of sweaty feet washing over Erin.

            She watched as the massive socked foot of her mother moved over to the foot still clad in a sneaker and press on the heel of that one with the toes of her socked foot.  That shoe too was soon pried away from her mother’s foot.  Erin found herself between her mother’s enormous sock clad feet, the smell of sweaty feet now much stronger in the air.

            Erin trembled as she stood before her sitting mother.  The giantess leaned forward once more and smiled down at her before her mother’s smiling face was blocked by the dingy sole of her mother’s massive socked foot.  The tiny girl screamed as the grayed, dingy sock sole descended on her.

            “Time to smell my feet, little girl.”

            Erin was quickly smashed under her mother’s smelly socked foot.  The sock was softer and more giving than her mother’s sneaker sole but it was a bit damp and smelled strongly of sweaty feet.  She was in pain once more as the huge foot settled onto her, crushing her once again.  Erin couldn’t breathe as the huge foot pressed down on her, exerting tons of pressure on her tiny body.

            The huge foot began to suddenly move, her mother sliding her gigantic foot over the tiny girl while pressing and crushing her beneath it.  Erin found herself being rubbed and crushed by the giant woman’s feet.  The huge foot lifted off but was quickly replaced by the other equally large and smelly foot of the giantess.  She was in immense pain as her mother rubbed her smelly socked feet on her, switching off which foot had its way with her tiny body.

            She was continuously being crushed and smothered under the giantess’s feet with no reprieve.  Her body was in horrible pain and all she could smell or taste was her mother’s sweaty feet.  The giantess crushed and smothered her beneath her heels, her toes and her footpads constantly keeping the little girl under her smelly feet.  As her mother’s foot lifted off of her, she could hear the giantess laughing.

            This reprieve didn’t last long though as the huge socked foot descended on her quickly, crushing her mercilessly and causing her to groan in pain.  As her mouth opened, it was forced into the dingy sock, leaving her with the foul taste of the damp, sweaty sock inn her mouth.  She felt more pressure being exerted on her as she was painfully pressed into the carpeted floor by her mother’s heavy foot.  The giantess then pressed on her once more before lifting her foot off, hovering it just above her.

            As Erin gasped for breath, she inhaled lungfuls of sweaty foot scented air.  She coughed and gagged before the huge foot pressed down on her once more before lifting off slightly so she could once more draw in deep breathes of tainted air.

            “Smell my feet, you little bug.  Nice deep breaths.”  She heard the giantess boom before once more she was crushed and smothered beneath the socked feet.

            Her mother repeated this torturous process of crushing and smothering her under her feet, pressing on her and cutting off her air, before lifting her immense, heavy foot from her and holding it over her, forcing the girl to inhale her sweaty foot odor as she gasped for before bringing her foot back down and crushing her once more.  Erin could hear her mother laughing as she tortured her like this, forcing to inhale her sweaty feet over and over.  Erin was helpless beneath her cruel mother’s smelly feet.

            Her mother’s socked foot rose off of her, hovering above her and giving the girl a view of the dingy sole, grayed from wear.  She studied the large socked sole before screaming with what loud air she could draw in as it came slamming back down on her. 

BOOM

She was engulfed by the smelly sock, her twitching stopped by the giant woman’s foot upon her.  The giantess’s foot lifted off of her before slamming down on her again.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Her mother’s socked foot rose up and then slammed down on her over and over, the giantess woman crushing her underfoot repeatedly as she sat upon the couch.  The giantess would slam her foot down the tiny girl and sometimes just lift it right back off before slamming it don again but sometimes, she would twist her foot a few times back and forth, painfully grinding the tiny girl beneath it.

Erin was in tons and tons of pain as her mother’s socked foot crashed down on her over and over.  Her back was also being rubbed raw on the carpet as her mother grinded her into it.  She was currently being ground beneath the ball of her mother’s foot, the damp sock choking her while she was pressed harder and harder into the ground.

Finally, her mother’s immense foot lifted off of her tiny, battered body.  Everything hurt, her skin was red and irritated and all she could smell or taste was her mom’s sweaty feet.  She felt like every bone in little body had been broken and that her organs had been rearranged.  She slowly looked up and saw the giant woman grinning down at her.

Erin watched as her mom reached for her once more, grabbing up her tiny body and giving her a squeeze causing her to yelp out in pain.  She was yanked upwards by the giant woman and cried out for mercy as she was lifted.

“It’s time for your first chore.”  The giantess said as she lifted her up and dropped her on to the hard, cold surface of the coffee table before the couch.

Erin groaned in pain as she lay upon the table.  She could barely even move.  She saw her large mother leaning back on the couch and saw her legs moving.

BOOM

Erin was nearly crushed as her mother’s enormous heels came crashing down on the coffee table, just feet away from her.  She saw the towering socked monoliths stretch up high above her, the strong smell of sweaty feet returning as her mother’s feet loomed over her.

“You’re going to give me a foot massage.”  The giantess said, sternly.

Erin watched as one of the giant feet lifted up and her mother lean forward, hooking a finger into her sock and then pulling it off of her massive foot.  The smell of sweaty feet quickly became much stronger and more pungent as the giantess peeled off her sock.  The giant foot, now bare slammed back down on the table before the giantess repeated the process with her other sock.

Erin looked at her mother’s towering, broad bare soles.  They were reddened and had sock lint dotting them.  She gagged from the pungent foot funk coming from the enormous barefeet as her mother flexed her feet.

“Get to it, little girl.  I want my foot massage now.”  The giantess said, wiggling her toes high above the tiny girl.

Erin slowly pulled herself up and began to move towards the gigantic feet.  She reached her mother’s massive heels and pressed her hands into the warm, smelly flesh of her mom’s thick heel.  She pressed upon it and began to work her hands into the heel of her mother’s foot before slamming her tiny body in the giant woman’s heel and pressing with all her might.

“Are you even rubbing my feet down there?  I can barely even feel you.  Hmmm, maybe I need to make you a little bigger.  I guess my feet are just too big for you at your current size.”  The giantess chuckled.

            Without warning, the huge heel slammed into Erin sending her sprawling on the table.  She saw her mother’s feet move and saw her mother aiming the silver control at her.

            “I think 5 inches should do the trick.”  Her mother said and Erin was blinded by light.

            Erin heard her mother’s heels rubbing against the coffee table and began to stir.  Erin slowly opened her eyes and saw her mother’s feet before her.  They looked smaller and Erin realized as she slowly stood up that everything around her appeared a little smaller.  Erin heard the sound of the TV turning on behind her as her mother settled into the couch.

            “You better get over here and start rubbing my feet right now, little girl or I’ll shrink you down to the size of an ant and make you climb my soles.”

            Erin pulled herself up once more and hobbled over to her mother’s large feet.  She realized she came up to her mother’s arch now but the woman’s feet were still larger than her.  She once more pressed her hands into her mother’s warm, smelly foot flesh.  She pressed with all her strength, rubbing her mother’s huge foot as best she could

            This time as she rubbed her mother’s foot, she heard her mother let out a soft groan.  Erin continued slamming her body and punching at her mother’s sole, her mother occasionally letting out soft groans as the tiny girl worked at the large foot of the giantess.

            “I want you to clean my feet too while you’re rubbing them.  My soles better be spotless or else you’ll be in even more trouble, runt.”

            Erin gazed at her mother’s soles and then looked up, spotting bits of sock fuzz and lint that dotted the reddened soles.  She grabbed a few pieces of sock fuzz from her mother’s warm sole before quickly resuming pressing her entire body into the sole of her mother, making a mental note to grab any lint or sock fuzz she came across from the giant woman’s feet.