- Text Size +

The tupperware and box muffled the gigantic world outside but Tiffany quickly found that only heightened her terror.


The box being snatched up in Gabbi's powerful hands sounded like dozens of animals were scratching and clawing at the sides of a house. Then the house was catapulted into the sky, sending Tiffany skidding across the bottom of her prison, with crumbs bumping into her as her own screams echoed back at her.


Gabbi's thumping footsteps were now louder and more powerful since she had put on her thick platform shoes. Worse, each step jarred Tiffany's little world, rattling the cracker pieces and sloshing the water in its bag. A few errant droplets flew out and splattered onto the floor. The tiny girl simply tried to brace herself in a corner, whimpering and yelping at every strange noise that filtered into her prison.


“Get a hold of yourself,” she tried to make her voice strong and aggressive, but the effect was undercut by the sudden sob that she was unable to suppress. One sob become another and soon enough she was crying as the world simply rocked back and forth to the beat of Gabbi's foot falls.


Tiffany quickly lost track of time as she cried, and when she heard the jingle of a bell somewhere in the distance she instantly sat up, her head craning back toward the sky expecting the box to suddenly be opened up even though she knew it would remain sealed.


Above her, the top flaps of the box began to shake and shudder, a sound like dozens of horses riding across it echoing in Tiffany's ears. She cowered lower in her little corner, her whole body shaking as she stared up at the ceiling.


A frustrated sigh from Gabbi made the little woman realize that the bratty giantess was simply drumming her fingers against the box in annoyance, clearly bothered that she had to wait in any line. Tiffany kept telling herself it was only the huge latina's fingers, but that did nothing to calm her down, in fact it only made things worse. Every thunderous tapping reminded Tiffany of just how much power a single gigantic finger now held.


More than enough strength to cripple her without a second thought.


Tiffany whimpered as her prison rattled, and thunderous rapid-fire Spanish echoed overhead. Again, despite being unable to see or understand the giants, she found her head snapping back and forth between the two booming voices; Gabbi's and another woman's. From what she could parse they talked about more than just mailing a package, and they laughed more than once.


The shrunken girl tried to tell herself that it wasn't about her but she couldn't shake the image of the two enormous Latinas laughing at the thought of her trapped in the little box, completely at their mercy and soon to be at the mercy of a girl she bullied in high school.


Her prison was lifted and then set down somewhere, based on the hollow thump beneath her, Tiffany could only guess she was atop another box. Gabbi's voice rang out in a final goodbye, though whether it was directed to the woman she clearly knew or Tiffany, the little girl couldn't tell.


Instead, she simply sat in the dark and her mind lingered on memories from high school. The more she thought about it, the more she understood why Amanda Fletcher would spend an absurd amount of money to buy her and have her shipped to her door. She tried to imagine the shrimpy blonde girl as she would look now and it made Tiffany shudder in fright.


Thinking about high school reminded her of Chase, her high school boyfriend and his shrunken man. The little man had been a gift from Chase's mother for getting a lacrosse scholarship to Notre Dame. He had been such a pathetic little thing, his seven inch frame dwarfed by Chase's powerful size 12 feet and even her size 9s sent the shrunken man scurrying for cover. They had loved to torment him by stomping down close to him or kicking their shoes off so they sailed right above his little head. He would duck and cover himself with his pathetic arms, and she loved to hear his screams, his pathetic high-pitched screams.


Two Immune high schoolers with parents who worked lucrative but demanding jobs. They had had a lot of free and unsupervised time to toy with the shrunken man. In retrospect, Tiffany was amazed it had taken them as long as it did to use him sexually.


Chase had him for three or maybe four months before that fateful afternoon.


They had been cuddling and making out on Chase's bed while his shrinkee tended to their shoes. It had been a cold snowy winter, so he was hemmed in between her uggs and Chase's timberlands. Giggling, Tiffany had reached down and grabbed him, yanking him skyward as he squirmed. She remembered just how pathetic his attempts to ward her off had been, and it made her whimper now as she thought about how she fought against Gabbi's immense fingers.


She had silenced his protests with a simple squeeze of her hand.


He hung there limp and dazed for a moment as she grinned at Chase and he gave her a smug smirk back. The jingling of his owner's belt brought the little shrinkee back to the real terrifying world, and he started to scream as he was lowered down.


She pressed his little body into the underside of Chase's punching bag like cock, and laughed as she watched his little limbs flail. Chase, meanwhile, let out a deep guttural moan of pleasure as the shrunken man squirmed against his manhood.


“You like that, baby?” She remembered whispering to him as she kissed his jaw.


He had been so turned on that he only nodded and moaned.


Tiffany started jacking him off right there, giggling as the little man in her hand squealed and pleaded with his teenage overlords. They didn't care though, because they had started to make out again, their legs intertwining as she gave her boyfriend a handjob.


The funniest part had been seeing the pathetic middle aged shrinkee covered in Chase's seed. Molten hot white globs covered him and they simply laughed and laughed at him before demanding that he eat it. They had watched him for a few minutes before Tiffany had declared it too gross. She had batted her hand into the man and sent him plummeting off the bed.


He landed, groaning but not broken, on the floor and they laughed again.


Tiffany suddenly screamed as her whole world shook. Voices thundered around her as a man asked if these were the only overnight boxes for the day. She wanted to scream up and plead for mercy but then she thought about what they had done to Chase's shrinkee again.


Tiffany bit down on her lip to keep from screaming or even grunting in pain as she was sent careening and tumbling across her prison. Chase's shrunken man had been a schlubby loser in his forties and they had used him like a sex toy all the time after that first handjob. Worse, she came to suspect that Chase used him when he was alone too and at the time she had simply shrugged it off as not that strange. The shrinkee was Chase's after all but now the thought made her uneasy, her little body squirming at the idea of being used by a horny teen to get off.


It would be endless and merciless, and as she listened to the basso voiced giant above her, she wondered if that sex drive ever really died off in men. Several of the men she had dated had had enormous sexual appetites, and it's not like Tiffany was some prude but as she thought about being at the mercy of a giant she shuddered in fear.


She pulled her knees to her chest as she thought of all her exes, imagining them as the enormous monsters they would look like now. Most of them were handsome smooth talkers, and it wouldn't be hard to imagine them telling their current girlfriends that she was just a toy they could get rid of at any time. But they'd keep her, locked away or stuffed in their sock drawer unseen by their girlfriends. Unless the giant bitch just snuffed her out right then and there beneath their feet.


The dark thought made tears stream down Tiffany's eyes as her box was set down atop another box, and the roar of a delivery truck filled her ears. She sniffled and tried to stop the tears from flowing as the truck went along its route. The roar of its engine cut off regularly as its giant operator went and collected more boxes. The world shook every time he opened the door and stacked them in, his grunts becoming more muffled as he loaded more boxes into the truck.


Then the huge vehicle rumbled on for a long time, Tiffany was able to calm herself down and as embarrassing as it was, she found herself picking up the crumbs of graham cracker and gnawing on them. The mealy cracker made her stumble over to the dime bag of water, reaching up and scooping some out into her hands to wash down her meager meal. As the engine shut off and the boxes shifted, water splashed down around her, forcing her back into the corner she had been sitting in since Gabbi had carried her to the post office.


All hell broke loose shortly after that.


The world tumbled and Tiffany screamed as she felt weightless and then felt gravity take hold. The truck was unloaded with horrifying speed and even with the cardboard and tupperware muffling everything, Tiffany was assaulted by the sounds of gargantuan machines and thunderous voices. Metal groaned and whined and engines roared as her box was sorted along with all the others.


Things stopped as suddenly as they began and then came a terrifying noise, like a cat yowling through a stadium speaker and producing a lot of feedback. Her prison shifted, and she could hear boxes around hers closing in, thumping and thudding as they were pressed against each other. Then the yowling stopped, and there was a heavy thump somewhere in the distance.


“Plastic wrap?” She breathed the question as the loud beeping of a forklift filled her ears.


The world shuddered and she heard what might have been hundreds of boxes shake as they were rolled out and loaded onto something. She sat in the dark for what might have been a few minutes or might have been an hour, twitching at every new sound that echoed through her pitch black world.


When things started to move, she felt the roar of the engines more than heard them.


“Oh no, no, no,” she whimpered as the g-forces started to push against her.


She was pinned to the back wall of her prison as a plane took flight.


She howled and screamed but it didn't matter.


Cold air began to seep in and any hope of sleeping as her prison was shipped along with the rest of the overnight packages flew out of her mind.


Tiffany shivered and cursed to herself as she sat there, quickly realizing that while she didn't seem to be in any danger inside the box, it would be more than unpleasant. She had experienced more than her fair share of cold winters in New York City, but as she sat there Tiffany couldn't help but think of Victoria's shrunken pledge.


The sorority house they lived in their senior year was old and drafty to begin with. Then the weekend before their last semester, she and Victoria had returned a few days early to relax and enjoy the house by themselves. The boiler broke and the house might as well have transformed into an ice castle.


They layered blankets on top of flannel on top of cold weather running gear and could still feel the chill seeping into their bones, especially at night. The shrunken pledge had constantly mewled and moaned about how miserable she was, which they had pompously dismissed, giggling as she shivered at their woolen sock clad feet. The only warmth the little girl got was from their bodies when she was forced to massage their cramping muscles.


Neither her or Victoria had thought anything of the pledge's complaints, the little bitch was constantly whining so more of it didn't matter to them.


The Sunday night before the semester started was the worst.


Tiffany could distinctly remember laying in her bed, with two pairs of tights on beneath her fluffiest warmest pajama bottoms, a hoodie over her winter running jacket, and her thickest pair of wool socks on. “Fuck,” she had grunted.


Victoria's shivering voice had echoed from across their room, “Look, I don't want this to turn into some fucking Skinemax movie or anything but we're going to need to sleep next to each other. It's too fucking cold.”


Tiffany giggled and put on her best dude-bro voice as she slipped from beneath her blankets, “No homo.”


Victoria had laughed too, “No homo, bro.”


She had started to slide into Victoria's bed, when the girl instantly shuddered, pulling back, “Oh my god, your feet are like ice!” Tiffany had tried to protest but Victoria simply yelped and shoved her back, “Put on your uggs or something, I don't want to die.”


Rolling her eyes, she had stumbled over to the foot of her bed where her tall brown uggs had sat. She yanked on one and then when she went to grab the other, her hand met empty air. Groaning in frustration that it had tipped over, she bent down and snatched it up.


The soft confused yelp from inside of it didn't even reach her ears as she pulled the boot on.


The sheepskin instantly insulated her chilly foot but she blinked in surprise as she felt something strange between it and the insole. She scrunched her toes and instantly felt the squirming and flailing of the shrunken pledge.


Tiffany had giggled and then pressed her foot down into the ground. She could feel the girl's scream against her toes, her little body squirming until the weight overpowered her, pinning her in place.


Victoria watched from where she was bundled up in the bed, “What are you doing?”


“The pledge is in my boot,” Tiffany had laughed, lifting her foot up onto its ball so that she could feel the girl scream into her toes again, “And she is freaking out.”


Victoria's laugh was more of a cruel cackle as she said, “Well, I guess she can't complain about being too cold now.”


“Mhm, not with my toasty toesies keeping her company,” Tiffany scrunched her toes atop the pledge's face before hobbling into bed, not wanting to actually step on the shrinkee for fear of crushing her.


She had slid into bed with Victoria, the pair of them giggling as they snuggled up close. She had made sure to tap the toe of her boot into Victoria's own black uggs a few times just to terrify the little girl, and it instantly set her to squirming. She had contently sighed as it felt like the girl was giving her a foot massage until she finally fell asleep.


They switched off who kept her in their uggs until the boiler was fixed that Friday.


As much as she hated to imagine being pressed down upon by some enormous foot, Tiffany found herself wishing for one as she shuddered and shivered in the cargo hold of the plane.


Time passed slowly in the frigid darkness of her prison, and every time she started to doze off her body would shiver or her world would shake and she'd be wide awake again. Tiffany also kept thinking back to that cold week in the house. The thought of an enormous foot just pressing down on her like she had done to the pledge making her sob.


She kept asking herself if Amanda Fletcher's foot would be the last thing she ever saw. Hazy high school memories of the girl drifted into her head as she tried to think what would be the instrument of her own demise. The little blonde had been on the track team, and she remembered the girl wearing running shoes regularly. The thought of being ground into worn treads filled with dirt and muck made her little stomach churn.


Amanda had also worn converse, she could remember the bright white rubber toe cap standing out against the dark hardwood floors of Chase's house when she came by to tutor him once. Chase's shrinkee had cowered when she walked by, the same as he did when Chase or Tiffany did, and that only made the shrunken woman's heart sink. She didn't want to be ground into a hardwood floor by Amanda's converse. She wasn't even supposed to cower in front of the little bitch but she realized she would and sooner rather than later.


Tiffany clutched her stomach as it twisted itself into knots both out of fear and the plane's sudden descent. The air became warmer every few minutes and her prison pitched about with the rest of the boxes in the cargo hold.


Nothing could prepare her for the horrific jolt of the landing, her little body bouncing right into the lid of the tupperware. The shock knocked the air from her lungs and she couldn't right herself in time to avoid sliding forward as the whole plane braked along the runway.


Her body began to heat up as the plane undoubtedly taxied, and she could feel her eyelids drooping down, sleep finally threatening to take her. Then the whole world started to rumble once again, putting her little body back on high alert.


Machinery roared, forklifts beeped, and the thunderous voices of giants boomed around her as her little prison was sorted along with everything else. Despite having just gone through it when she was shipped, Tiffany was continuously shocked and caught off guard by everything that happened. The only consolation was this time it was easier to keep from screaming because she knew her world would rattle and be tossed about.


Eventually, she was loaded onto a truck, the engine rumbling as it idled.


Again, the truck rolled out from the distribution center and she was left sitting in the darkness alone with her thoughts as the huge delivery truck trundled along unfathomably large streets and highways.


A few summers earlier, Ashleigh had finally convinced Tiffany to go hiking with her. The bubbly blonde had grown up in Colorado, and every time she went home or the company sent her out west, her Insta would be flooded with selfies of her atop some peak, grinning from ear to ear. She had promised that they would do easy trails in the Catskills, easy ones that people did with their cute little babies and dogs.


Instead, Tiffany had spent a weekend scrambling up hillsides, panting and sweating as her feet throbbed in pain because she hadn't properly broken in her boots. Meanwhile, Ashleigh bounced up and down the trails like a fucking mountain goat, still looking camera ready when they reached the summit with only a few blonde wisps sticking out of her just-the-right-amount-of-dirty baseball cap.


Worse, she had insisted they go out Sunday morning even though they were planning on driving back that afternoon and Tiffany's body screamed in pain. She had tried to convince Ashleigh to go without her, but she wouldn't budge, it was both of them or nothing. Tiffany had forced herself to go up and was at least happy that it was an easy trail as promised, and the view was pretty amazing.


On the way back down, they had found them.


Or more appropriately, Ashleigh's hiking boot had found the husband.


She had been so busy gloating about the fact that she had actually managed to get Tiffany to enjoy the outdoors that she wasn't watching her footing. Ashleigh had stumbled but years of experience kicked in and she caught herself, easily keeping up the sudden momentum down to where the slope evened out slightly.


Then came the crunch followed by a pathetic little scream.


Ashleigh's face had lit up as she lifted her dusty well worn hiking boot off the ground to reveal thick sticky strands of viscera clinging to its tread. Tiffany had laughed at the cruel display and pointed out the shrunken woman, who was probably around the same height she was now, screaming and sobbing as she stared at the underside of Ashleigh's boot.


The shrunken woman had scrambled when she felt the gaze of the two giants settle on her, wailing her head off as she went. Soon the musty suede wall of Ashleigh's boot blocked her path, and the little woman was rocketed up into the sky, held at chest height between the two of them as they talked about what to do with her.


The shrinkee had pleaded with them to be merciful but they had dismissed her as they walked back down the trail. As they almost always had when a shrinkee begged them, she and Ashleigh mocked the woman's little high-pitched voice, giggling the whole time while she sobbed.


When they reached their weekend rental car, Ashleigh slipped off the boot she had squashed the husband in and simply dropped the woman inside before setting it down on the passenger side floor mat. She took off her other boot and put it down before closing the door and kicking up her feet, letting her sweaty soles hang out the window as Tiffany drove down the winding mountain roads back to the highway.


Tiffany could distinctly remember looking down to see the shrunken woman cowering in the boot, not even trying to escape her little prison. Instead, she just seemed to be clinging to the padded walls of the boot like they were the only thing keeping her upright. At the time, she had told herself that she would've scrambled out, clambering down the purple laces of Ashleigh's boots to go hide beneath the seat or some other inconvenient place for them to reach.


Thinking about it now, as she shuddered inside the tupperware container as the truck slowed and the delivery driver began their route, Tiffany realized she had been very wrong about the options any shrinkee would have. The tiny woman had probably only been able to stay upright by clinging to the sides of the boot.


A shudder ran through Tiffany as she realized she had never asked Ashleigh what became of the shrinkee. Knowing Ashleigh it probably hadn't gone well for the shrunken woman, but then again, maybe her friend did keep shrinkees as pets or slaves and simply didn't talk about it. Tiffany whimpered as she realized how much comfort she took in the idea that that woman was still alive, massaging the feet that killed her husband every night while Ashleigh shouted out answers to Jeopardy questions.


It was better than starving to death because Ashleigh put the boots on a high shelf in her closet and didn't go hiking for the rest of that summer. Tiffany picked up another graham cracker chunk and forced herself to eat it as she was again forced to wonder what Amanda Fletcher was going to do to her.


The engine cut off for the umpteenth time that day, and her prison was suddenly lifted skyward.


Everything shook and shuddered as her little prison was carried by some enormous delivery man. The humongous being set her down somewhere, sending another tremor through her world as he said, “Light load today, just this one for Apartment 702.”


“Thanks, you have a good one,” came another booming voice as her prison was picked up and lowered to another space.


Outside, she could hear the tapping of fingers against a keyboard and the creaking of a chair as the doorman went back to work. A well of vulnerability opened in Tiffany's stomach as she suddenly realized she had arrived at her destination.


She was in Amanda Fletcher's apartment building.


 


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

In under the wire (at least on the west coast) to wish you all a happy Friday! Sorry about the late post but hopefully you'll all enjoy this fairly long chapter. Thanks again for the reviews!