- Text Size +

The following morning, her stomach rumbling and her throat dry, Tiffany was starting to weigh the options among the Immune people she knew. And as much as she hated to admit it, being her intern's plaything was probably still better than being the property of anyone she had known for years. At least she had never seen Emma kill any shrunken people.


She crawled out of the musty sock she had used as a blanket the night before and stared across her cavernous bedroom to her bed. After going through every nook and cranny in her apartment, Tiffany hadn't been able to turn up anything to eat or drink or even find some way to escape. She had ended up sitting in her bedroom, shaking and sobbing as she tried to convince herself to do what she was about to try now.


Standing up, she started to walk toward the bed, which loomed over her like a stadium. For once, Tiffany was thankful that she didn't care about making her bed in the morning. The soft top-of-the-line mattress being her one slovenly sanctuary in an otherwise well kept home. As she clambered atop an edge of the comforter that had settled on the floor she started to shake and wondered if it was from fear or simple dehydration.


Staring up, she suddenly realized she had no idea what Emma's apartment would look like or if the girl had roommates. She frowned as she realized the put-together young twenty-something probably still lived in the same sort of shit hole she did when she first moved to the city. “Ugh, just don't be in Queens,” she muttered to herself as she grabbed on to the fabric overhead and started to pull herself up.


Her muscles started to burn with effort almost instantly. Unable to dig her heels into the blanket for purchase, her legs dangled uselessly below. Grunting and groaning she kept pulling herself, sweat exploding across her body as she worked her way up to the lip of her bed frame. Thrusting her hand deep, she hauled her little body up and flopped down on the narrow strip of wood that jutted out from beneath the bed.


Tiffany stared up at the towering form of her mattress and cursed herself for getting the pillow topper. She had no idea how she would manage to climb up it, especially as she gasped for breath after yanking herself up the blanket.


Then a deep thud echoed through her apartment.


The shrunken girl blinked as she tried to process what she had just heard.


The thud was followed by the sound of something moving, and a tremendous amount of air rushing through the world.


The realization that she was hearing her front door open hit her at the same time a thundering feminine voice did, “Yeah, said she hasn't been seen for over a day. It's probably nothing but I'm not going to pass up the chance to make some money.” The voice had a slight Puerto Rican accent, and Tiffany couldn't think of any young Puerto Rican women that worked in her building. The brief pause as she listened to whoever was on the other end of the phone ended as the giantess boomed, “Pfft, you can't afford her, trust me.”


She laughed, and then added, “Alright, talk to you later.”


The door crashed shut, and Tiffany gripped the blanket around her and let out a tiny little yelp.


“Oh miss rich white lady,” came the young woman's voice, sweet and cooing, “Come on out.”


Panic gripped Tiffany's heart as she heard the powerful footfalls of the giantess moving through her apartment, coming closer with every step. She couldn't comprehend that this is what all the shrinkees who she had walked by over the years had heard and felt from her approach. Looking over the edge of the bed frame, she knew it was too far to jump, and so she latched on to the comforter and started to climb.


The footfalls came closer as the girl's voice continued to echo through Tiffany's apartment, “C'mon, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to get you out of this big empty apartment and give you some food and water. Make sure you're nice and well taken care of.”


Tiffany's stomach grumbled as she tried to pull herself higher, her muscles and lungs protesting the attempt. A shadow spread across her world, and she looked over her shoulder to see the giantess standing in the doorway.


As high as she felt like she was, she was only even with the tanned skin of the giantess's bare knees. Her gaze drifted upward, past a baggy pair of denim shorts to a flat exposed midriff where a small belly button piercing glinted, and then a tight white crop top and an oversized unzipped navy hoodie. Sliding over the girl's expansive breasts, where a gold cross hung in her cleavage, Tiffany eventually found herself staring up at an attractive but youthful face.


The giantess's full lips were coated in shiny lip gloss, and her dark eyes were rimmed with a well done cat's eye. Thin gold hoop earrings hung from her ears, and her short dark hair was pulled back in a tight low ponytail. The enormous latina smiled down at the shrunken girl, “Aw, lookit how cute you are.”


The girl started to walk forward, and Tiffany's world began to rumble, her eyes dropping to the floor where a pair of bright white Nike Air Force 1s created the quakes. Tiffany barely had time to comprehend how fast a giant could move before the girl was upon her, her bright white nails cutting through the sky toward her. The shrunken woman screamed in terror as her body was engulfed by the giantess's hand, warm slender fingers wrapping around her body like tan snakes.


Soft giggles pelted her from the heavens as she was ripped off of her bedspread and carried high into the sky. The world shifted and blurred as the giantess spun around and sat down on Tiffany's bed, holding the shrunken woman down at chest height. The fingers opened up and Tiffany scrambled to intertwine her arms with the huge fingers, terrified that she would slip free from the palm and plummet back to the floor.


The giantess crossed her legs as she laughed, clearly amused by Tiffany's panicked antics.


“Mhm, this is soft as fuck,” the girl thundered, pushing down on the mattress with her free hand. Tiffany watched as her huge brown eyes looked down, a smile stretching across her face as she reached for the shrunken woman's laptop. “Ooo, and a new laptop for Gabbi.”


Tiffany stared, mouth agape as the titanic girl lifted the top-of-the-line Macbook into the air. Even as thin as it was, the shrunken girl suddenly wondered if she would have been able to get it open to contact Emma in the first place.


“Got any other nice prizes for me?” The giantess, Gabbi she assumed, asked.


The girl's gaze settled on her, and Tiffany started to squirm with fear, unable to do anything but stammer up at her.


“Yo, bitch, I'm talking to you,” Gabbi thundered and the hand shook slightly beneath Tiffany.


The shrunken woman screamed and then managed to say, “I don't know! I don't know what you want!”


The giantess giggled again, “Aw, you got a cute lil' voice too.” The girl's thumb came down and started to brush against Tiffany's body, making her squirm as the soft and overly warm skin raced over her. “I'm asking if you got anything else worth taking, my bitch.”


“Take whatever you want!” Tiffany shouted, her voice quickly becoming a whimper as she pleaded, “Please just, just don't hurt me...”


“Don't worry your pretty little head, cutie. I'm not going to hurt you.”


The world started to shift as Gabbi rose to her feet, and Tiffany suddenly felt like her body and stomach were in two different places, “Oh God.”


“Can't sell a broken shrinkee,” the giantess thundered as she took two world shattering steps over to Tiffany's dresser.


“Sell?!” Tiffany shouted.


“Mhm,” The girl hummed as her whole hand shook beneath the shrunken woman, the whole world blurring as her body flopped about, “Off.”


Tiffany wasn't sure if she consciously released her grip on Gabbi's fingers or not, but either way she crashed into the wood of her dresser with a grunt. She moaned in pain as she looked up to see the girl's now empty hand flick open her jewelry box.


“Crap, tacky, shitty,” The girl thundered as she started tossing rings and bracelets over her shoulder.


The shrunken woman stared up in disbelief as the young woman judged and discarded years worth of jewelry. Indignation started to bubble up in her, driving her to stand and raise a fist to shout at the girl.


Gabbi's eyes slid toward the movement and just that glance was enough to drop Tiffany to her knees. The girl snorted high above, the dismissive sound cutting deep into the shrunken woman. “Guess you haven't had a serious boyfriend in a while, huh?” Gabbi taunted as she continued to pick through the jewelry, setting aside a few pieces Tiffany had inherited from her grandmothers.


“I- what?” She stammered, staring up in disbelief.


The giantess slid her grandmother's engagement ring onto her right middle finger and wiggled it, giggling as the huge diamond gleamed in the light. “A little loose but I can get it resized,” she said before glancing back down at Tiffany. “You,” the girl poked her in the stomach, making Tiffany cough and gasp for air, “Didn't have a man.”


The shrunken woman shook her head and clutched her stomach as she wheezed, “No.”


“Yeah, I thought so,” she sighed, “Not enough nice jewelry for a woman with a boyfriend.” Gabbi then pulled a heavy watch that her first boss had bought her after her first year with the company and tested its weight in her hands before holding it in front of Tiffany, “So, like, what are you? A dyke?”


Tiffany stumbled backwards as the watch was thrust before her, “No!”


“Just asking, jeez,” Gabbi rolled her eyes as she inspected the watch, “I mean, don't dykes wear men's watches? That's what my cousin always says. Anyway, he'll hopefully be happy with this as a cut.”


“A cut?” Tiffany asked as she clambered back to her knees.


“Yeah,” Gabbi said, scooping up the rest of the jewelry she wanted and sliding it into her back pocket, “My cousin Marco is the one who tipped me off about you being missing, so he deserves something, right?”


She dangled the watch in front of Tiffany before sliding it into one of her hoodie's pockets. Meanwhile, all the shrunken girl could do was think about the friendly doorman who had apparently sold her out to his younger cousin. “Marco...” she whimpered, he had always seemed so nice and he was kind of too hot to be a doorman. Her friends would joke about it when they came over.


A heavy weight slammed against the top of Tiffany's head, making her cry out in pain. She looked up to see it was just Gabbi's huge finger petting her. “Aw, poor wittle white bitch,” the girl cooed, “Did you have a crush on my cousin?”


“No!” She shouted, but to her surprise, she could feel her cheeks flushing.


“So pathetic,” she snickered, as she started to open up the drawers beneath.


Tiffany's whole world rumbled as Gabbi went through her clothes, seemingly pulling out pieces at random. The shrunken woman simply stared up at the gigantic latina as she worked through the drawers, perplexed since the girl was definitely smaller than she had been at her original size.


“There's most of my Christmas list done,” Gabbi laughed as she winked at Tiffany, “And it's only April. Pretty good, huh?”


“You can't be serious...”


The world shook as Gabbi strutted over to her closet and started pulling down blouses and skirts. “I love it when I catch a little single gal with money,” the girl explained, “Jewelry sucks but you have the best taste in clothes and-”


The girl squealed as she pulled a Michael Kors bag out from the closet, clutching it to her chest, “Purses!” She set the bag down delicately and then dug out the other two designer handbags in Tiffany's closet, arranging all three in a row on the floor. “Oh God, which to choose,” Gabbi asked herself, before picking up the black Michael Kors, “Mom can have the Kate Spade and Lisa can take the little one but you're coming home with Gabbi you beautiful bitch.”


She set the bag back down and opened it wide, stuffing it with the clothes she was stealing, all while Tiffany stood on her own dresser and watched the giantess in disbelief. The girl tossed the bag onto her shoulder as she rose to her feet, modeling it in front of Tiffany's mirror with a big smile on her face. “Wait, it's missing something,” the giantess said before snapping her fingers and strolling out of the room.


Tiffany cried out, her hands reaching toward the giantess before her mind caught up with what she was doing. Her heart pounded as she tried to tell herself that she didn't want to go home with this gigantic thief who had every intention of selling her to the highest bidder. The thought made her shudder as she thought of all the horrific people that she could end up with; fat losers who wrapped her around their smelly cocks when they masturbated, some bored suburbanite mom whose children would probably use her as a living doll when she passed out from wine, or somehow worse than all of that someone who would just kill her for fun then snap their fingers and have another shrinkee set down at their feet.


At the same time though, her stomach was empty and her throat was becoming raw. She needed to get out, and the enormous girl was the first person who had shown any interest in her.


The ever present thunderstorm that was her would-be captress walking around rose in intensity just before she walked back into Tiffany's bedroom. The huge girl now wore a pair of wide Coach sunglasses. She stopped in front of the mirror once more, posing and giggling as she looked at herself, “So close, I just need one more thing...”


Gabbi's eyes settled on Tiffany, and the little woman suddenly shook her head though she couldn't explain why.


The huge latina sauntered over to her, and her hand whistled through the air before it snatched Tiffany up into the sky. She screamed and squirmed as the giantess held her in her gigantic fist, then slid her down into one of the bag's exterior pockets. Tiffany started to slip deep into the bag, panic over just how small she now was gripping her heart, but then two huge fingers came down and gripped her head.


She screamed in terror, the sound being completely absorbed by the soft fingertips before they pulled her skyward. Pain erupted across Tiffany's neck and shoulder and her limbs flailed frantically as she tried to fight her titanic torturer.


Gabbi barely even noticed though, simply hauling her over the edge of the pocket so she rested against it, her body suspended over it. Tiffany stared at herself in the mirror as Gabbi posed and took selfies.


The image looked ridiculous to the shrunken girl. Trapped in the bag, she looked like nothing more than another pricey accessory. And that's when it hit Tiffany Standish hard in the gut:


She was just another accessory.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews! Next chapter will be up next Friday!