- Text Size +

The finger retreated as Amanda leaned back in her chair and took another long sip from her beer.


Tiffany shook beneath the gigantic woman's gaze, trying to process what she had just said. It didn't make any sense to her. How could any giant expect a shrinkee to love them? She'd have still boiled with resentment if she had gone to one of her friends, and she actually loved and cared about them.


Amanda's refreshed sigh as the beer drifted from her lips made the little girl look skyward again, confusion written across her tiny face. The huge blonde simply chuckled, crossing one leg over the other while she looked out into the distance.


Tiffany tried to follow the girl's gaze but she could barely look out over the box and beyond that was a concrete slab that towered over her like a wall out of a fantasy novel. When she turned back to look at Amanda simply sitting there, drinking and relaxing after work, rage burned inside of the tiny girl. She wasn't supposed to be here. She was supposed to be Immune. She was supposed to be the giant relaxing with a beer.


Her frustration poured out of her in a wordless scream, her little fists shaking while she stamped against the plastic floor of her prison.


And all that did was earn her a low chuckle from Amanda.


The giantess's chair creaked as she leaned forward, her immense hand dipped down out of the sky as she cooed, “Aw, what's wrong Tiffany?”


“What's wrong?!” Tiffany shouted, “What the fuck do you think is wrong?!” She slapped at the invading fingers, but they didn't even flinch, instead they wrapped around her. The fire in her belly was replaced with a creeping fear as the slender fingers circled around her little body like albino serpents before suddenly grabbing her.


She screamed when she was lifted up out of her box. Tiffany reached and flailed toward her prison, suddenly feeling exposed as Amanda simply lifted her up toward her face. She shivered in the giantess's grip, staring directly into the bright red zit on the girl's chin while the giantess's breath washed over her.


The warm air reeked of hops and it made the shrunken girl gag.


“I already told you, Tiffany,” being so close to the woman's mouth, each word seemed to carry its own weight in the air that made Tiffany flinch and shudder, “I'm not going to kill you. You're perfectly safe here.”


She squirmed in the girl's palm, unable to stop thinking about all the horrible things she had done to her in high school. Her voice wavered as she spoke, “H-how am I supposed to believe you?”


Amanda's chuckle pelted her with warm waves of air, “Eventually you'll learn to trust in me completely.”


The giant girl's thin lips then puckered up and suddenly the distance between them and Tiffany disappeared. The little brunette squirmed as the soft pink flesh pressed against her skin, coating her in saliva that stunk of the giantess's beer. The sound of the kiss was like a cannon going off in Tiffany's ears, it left her shocked and dazed for a second as another low laugh rolled across the world.


Slowly, Tiffany coughed and sputtered, scraping at the saliva Amanda had left across her skin as she managed a single word, “H-ho-how?!”


When she blinked away spit and tears, Tiffany found herself staring directly into Amanda's waiting lips. She screamed and the lips split into a toothy grin as Amanda said, “I'm glad you asked, Tiffany.”


Metal ground against stone as the giant woman rose up out of her seat. Her footfalls were distant thuds on the ground far below, and each one made the tiny woman in her grip frantically grab at the fingers wrapped around her, terrified that she would simply slide out from between Amanda's loose grasp and plummet to her doom.


The giantess reached out with her beer-filled hand, holding the bottle carefully with thumb and forefinger as she dug the rest of her fingers into the door's handle. The grunt that echoed out from Amanda reminded the tiny girl that the blonde wasn't the immense god-like being she appeared, but a shrimpy nerd that she could have outclassed in any physical competition except maybe a long distance run just a few days earlier.


Looking down below as Amanda stepped into her apartment and her strides covered massive stretches of hardwood floor served as a stark reminder to Tiffany that any physical advantage she might have had over the blonde was long gone now.


“Goddess!”


The pair of voices that shouted up from below made Tiffany recoil in surprise.


Down on the floor, two people that looked to be around her height rushed into view and knelt before Amanda's feet, their heads bowed. The woman looked to be slightly larger than Tiffany, a shock of close cropped red hair standing out against skin even paler than Amanda's. Meanwhile, the little man's skin while pale had a warm undertone that when combined with his dark hair made Tiffany assume he was Latino or Asian.


It didn't truly matter though, as they were both shrinkees like her. Shrinkees who had just called Amanda Fletcher 'goddess.'


“Aw, hello my cuties,” the giant cooed sweetly, the world shifting as she sat down on what looked like a truly immense couch, “Did you miss me today?”


Amanda leaned forward to put her beer down on an expensive looking glass and metal coffee table, and when she leaned back she gently set Tiffany on the edge of her denim clad knee. Tiffany's mouth hung open as she watched the pair far below, peppering Amanda's immense sneaker with kisses.


The man looked up first, his soft almond eyes gazing almost lovingly at Amanda, “I wish you didn't have to work so much, Goddess.”


“Aw, me too, baby,” the blonde giggled.


“But we understand that your job is important, Goddess,” the woman chimed in, “And you're so good at it!”


Amanda laughed, her torso filling the sky as she bent down and gently stroked the shrunken girl's short fuzzy hair, “And what would you know about the quality of my code, sweetpea?”


The girl stood up, her tiny hands wrapped around the giantess's fingertip before she nuzzled against it and gently kissed Amanda's darkly painted nail, “It must be great if you made it, Goddess.”


“That's a good point, sweetpea,” Amanda's finger playfully bopped the girl on the head and when it retreated, Tiffany could see the little redhead was blushing. The newly shrunken woman stared up at her former high school punching bag, trying to process everything that she was seeing as Amanda announced, “I've been wearing these shoes all day, lovelies.”


From below, the two shrinkees immediately shouted apologies and Tiffany turned to see them scrambling around the giantess's feet. Amanda simply sunk back into her couch, a smile on her face before the leg beneath Tiffany bucked slightly. Down on the floor, the shrunken worshipers backed away as their gargantuan owner simply kicked off her now untied sneakers.


Tiffany stared down at them, and without Amanda looming over their world, their gazes eventually settled on her. Their little eyes widened and they looked at each other in confusion as they each knelt before a different foot.


Finally, the man shouted up, “Goddess!”


“Mhm,” Amanda's eyes fluttered open behind her glasses, “Yes?”


“Who is that?” The shrunken man shouted, pointing up at Tiffany.


The world shifted and Tiffany squirmed as Amanda's grip briefly tightened and then relaxed when she leaned forward to look at her shrunken slaves. “I told you both yesterday that I was getting a new shrinkee from Gabbi. Don't you remember?”


Tiffany could easily see the way they both froze at the mention of her bratty captor and then they slowly nodded their heads. Amanda started to lean back into the couch when the girl shouted up, “Shouldn't she be down here with us, Goddess?”


Amanda stopped and then her pale eyes settled on Tiffany.


The shrunken brunette shook her head, “Aman-”


Her voice turned into a strangled gasp as the blonde squeezed her fist, forcing the air from her lungs in an instant. The giantess smiled, “I think that's a great idea, sweetpea.”


The giantess's grip remained tight as Tiffany was thrust out into the open air, her little body squirming during the whole descent. When she was placed down on the floor between the other two shrinkees, the scent of Amanda's foot immediately staggered her. A day's worth of sweat overpowered whatever lotion and detergent she used, leaving the air warm and funky around her sock clad feet.


Tiffany took a few steps backward while her fellow shrinkees stared at her with smiles on their faces. Shadows raced across the world as Amanda leaned forward and snatched up her beer before the giantess sleepily announced, “Why don't you two show her what to do while I rest my eyes, hmm?”


They both shouted their assent in unison, the effect even more unsettling in Tiffany's ears when she was right next to it than it was from Amanda's knee. Above them, the couch creaked and Amanda's face disappeared from view but her toes wiggled in their cotton prisons, sending a new wave of funk out into the world.


Her two fellow shrinkees smiled at her, and the seven inch tall redhead gestured at the big foot in front of her, “Do you have a preference?”


“Wh-what?” Tiffany stammered. She backed away from the monumental foot while her eyes bounced between her two fellow prisoners.


“Left or right?” The man said, as if the choice were obvious.


“No, I,” Tiffany shook her head, “You can't be fucking serious?”


They both recoiled slightly though Tiffany wasn't sure if it was from her tone or the word 'fuck.'


Tiffany continued to back away, her eyes darting across the vast landscape as she looked for somewhere to hide or a vent to crawl into. A strange feeling filled her as she suddenly realized that for the first time since she had been in her apartment, she was free to move.


She could save herself from this weird nightmare if she could get to a phone or a laptop.


She could never be certain of how any of her friends would treat her but she knew deep down that they wouldn't make her call them 'Goddess'. And as she stared up at Amanda Fletcher, Tiffany decided that she wouldn't call her that either.


Turning on heel, Tiffany broke into a sprint away from the giantess and her creepy little servants. Her muscles burned for a moment after a whole day of being cramped up but as she ran past Amanda's sneakers, the tension eased and she fell into a good pace.


Behind her she could hear the little people's screams while they pleaded for Amanda to do something.


A laugh burst out of Tiffany's lips as she looked over her shoulder to see the blonde still sitting on the couch, her eyes closed as she took a beer-fueled cat nap. She turned her head back and kept her eyes on the prize of an enormous entertainment center that loomed ahead of her. The dark space beneath looked big enough for her to crawl under and there was probably a sizable gap on the other side. All she needed was a vent or a chance to hide out for long enough and then she'd inevitably be free.


Then she felt the first thunderous footstep.


Looking over her shoulder, Tiffany screamed as Amanda swung one enormous leg over her coffee table, then the other. Each awkward footfall sent a tremor through the floor, making Tiffany stumble as Amanda simply smiled high above.


The giantess's steps were casual and lazy.


The first one sent another powerful tremor, and on the second she lifted her beer to her lips, sucking down more of the hoppy brew as her foot sailed over Tiffany's head. The brunette screeched and skidded to a halt as a wall of white cotton slammed down in front of her.


Tiffany cowered between the pillars of denim that were Amanda's legs as the huge woman squatted down over her. A single finger came down to her trembling form and gently ran down her back, “Where you going, Tiffany?”


“I-I-” she stared up at the sky, her jaw moving but no sound coming out.


“Aw, I'm sure it's scary but that's no excuse to run.”


Amanda's cutesy tone made anger boil up inside of Tiffany once more, and she shouted, “Fuck you! I'll never worship you you fucking cunt!”


The giantess's head snapped back slightly in shock, and then she shook her head, quietly clucking her tongue as her hand swooped in. “Oh my little Tiffany,” the giantess said, her words rolling over the shrunken girl's scream as she lifted her into the sky, “That is not a very nice thing to say.”


“Fuck you!” Tiffany struggled against the fist, each one of Amanda's footsteps jarring her little world, “You're not nice! You're a crazy fucking nerd! A huge bitch!”


Amanda simply laughed as she came to a stop.


Down below on the floor, Tiffany could see a shoe rack that looked like a small building.


Shoes of various sizes and styles sat on it, though the shrunken girl couldn't help but notice they were all black with white accents, like the Adidas the giantess had worn that day. Amanda slowly squatted down, and the shoes grew larger but Tiffany's eyes were drawn to something in the center of the bottom rack. The blonde giantess set her beer down on the floor before yanking out the weird metallic structure.


It was a cage.


Amanda's dainty fingers flicked open the top of it before swinging Tiffany over the entrance.


“No!” Tiffany screamed, flailing and squirming as she stared up into the giantess's face, “I'll be good, Amanda!”


The hand kept descending and as it passed beyond the mouth of the cage, Tiffany tried to latch onto the bars but Amanda's small hand was too strong and fast. Her feet touched down on thick cotton, and she instantly gagged as the smell of old footsweat entered her nostrils. Looking down, Tiffany saw that the floor was covered in Amanda's old socks.


The cage clattered shut, and then everything shook as the giantess simply shoved it back into place between a pair of converse and chunky black leather clogs. Tiffany stumbled to the bars of the cage to stare out and plead but Amanda was already sitting back down on the couch, her shrinkees tending to her feet.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always for the reviews and good luck avoiding Endgame spoilers!