- Text Size +

Tiffany was so stunned by what had just happened that she didn't even notice Gabbi's hand until the fingers had completely closed around her. The giantess let out a squeal that left her tiny ears ringing before Tiffany was smothered by the girl's enormous glossy lips. She squirmed and flailed as the massive soft lips overwhelmed her little body, thin traces of saliva seeping out and coating her midsection as she bashed her fists into the giantess's nose.


The sound of the lips smacking together was like a gunshot and then she was pulled away so she could stare up at Gabbi's grinning countenance, “Look at you, my little money maker. How does it feel to know you're worth as much as a new car?”


Tiffany blinked as she processed the booming words, “Wh-what?”


Gabbi simply squealed with delight as she heard the little girl's stammering, “I knew Amanda had money but shit, she's either rolling in it or she just fucking hates you.” The immense latina's smile seemed to stretch across the sky as she leaned in close, “Which do you think it is, my little bitch?”


Memories of knocking the girl over, rolling her eyes in response to the girl asking teachers a question, and the derisive snorts she'd make when Amanda spoke to Chase back in high school ran through Tiffany's head. Her lips trembled as she processed that Amanda Fletcher might still hate her, ten years later. Lots of people carried grudges from high school into adulthood but they probably never got the chance to exact revenge in the way that Amanda just did.


Tiffany's whole body started to shake as she processed that the nerdy little blonde was already tormenting her and all she had done was agree to pay someone a ton of money. The shrunken girl swallowed a lump in her throat as what had really happened finally hit her: Amanda Fletcher had bought her.


Amanda Fletcher was now her owner.


The laughter came up from somewhere far below, deep in Gabbi's stomach, “Oh you was a real bitch to her, huh?”


“No!” Tiffany screamed but Gabbi simply kept laughing.


“Mhm, you were, I can see it in your little face,” her thumb rolled up and started pushing against Tiffany's head. The little girl squirmed and tried to protest as the flesh mashed against her but Gabbi's voice thundered on, “You treated her like shit on your shoes and now you're going to be cleaning shit off of hers. It's too good.”


“N-” She tried to shout but the powerful thumb rolled over her lips, forcing her head every which way as Gabbi drank in her terror.


“I've never asked Amanda what she does with the shrinkees I sell her,” the giantess mused as far below her roommate-turned-pet rubbed her feet, “I sorta assumed that she kept them as pets. She always seemed kinda nice, like the sorta girl who would keep those two in a cute little hamster cage and play with them when she was bored. Now though.”


Tiffany wanted to scream as Gabbi's dark eyes settled upon her.


“Now I think she might just enjoy killing you things.”


The words cut through Tiffany instantly, making her sob and wail, “Please, please don't do this to me! Please don't! I'm begging you! You can go back to my apartment, I'll tell you everything you need to know to get the money I have in the bank!”


“That sounds like a lot of work, my bitch,” Gabbi said with a laugh, “And I really can't be bothered going back to your place right now.”


“Why?!” Tiffany screamed, battering her little fists against the giantess's fingers.


“Because I need to ship you out, Tiffy.”


Gabbi's grin only made Tiffany's heart sink deeper, “No, please!”


“Sorry, if I'm going to overnight you, I need to get to the post office soon. You know how it is, little girl,” the giantess snickered as her foot lashed out at her pudgy pet, “Get my platforms, fatty. I'm feeling tall today.”


“Yes, mistress,” the little girl whimpered from below.


Tiffany cringed as the huge girl blew a kiss after the scurrying foot tall girl. Terror pumped through her veins as she suddenly imagined acting like that around Amanda, unable to comprehend calling that nerd 'mistress' or something equally silly.


Gabbi reached over to her desk, and picked up her phone, scrolling through it as she held Tiffany limply in her other hand. The little brunette wriggled and slapped the fingers to draw her attention, “Please! You can't do this to me!”


The huge girl chuckled as her phone vibrated, “Pretty sure this venmo notification says otherwise, Tiffy.” She slid her phone into the pocket of her hoodie before glancing back across her vast apartment, “I don't have all day, bitch!”


The huffing and puffing of the slave girl was the only response that echoed through the huge railroad apartment. Twisting about, Tiffany could see the girl struggling to carry the pair of massive shoes. The little brunette gulped as she realized the thick platforms were almost as tall as she was, easily reaching up to her chest or shoulders.


The slave crashed down before Gabbi's feet, the shoes tumbling about the floor as the giantess let out an annoyed grunt. The fingers of her free hand snapped loudly, “Chop chop, fatty. Your mistress needs to go make money so she can put food in your bowl.”


The little girl muttered apologies, dipping her head in a little bow half-a-dozen times as she slid the massive shoes onto the giantess's mighty peds. Tiffany stared down in disbelief, unable to comprehend what the shrunken girl was doing all while also realizing that she wouldn't be able to even pick up the shoes. Push them maybe, but pick them up? Not anymore.


Worst of all though, she remembered the things they had made Victoria's shrunken pledge do. The little girl was a few inches taller than Tiffany was now, a thought that made a pit of anxious vulnerability open up in her stomach, which meant that she was still shorter than Gabbi's pet. Yet, they had forced her to do similar things. She'd give them pedicures every Saturday morning as they sat on the futon, hungover and lazily flipping through channels or shows on Netflix. When they finally decided they wanted to go get breakfast or lunch, they'd demand she drag their shoes across the floor to them. If they were wearing sneakers, she'd tie them tight just like Gabbi's slave was doing. Either way, when they stood up, it was the little pledge's job to get out of the way.


And for Gabbi's pet it was just the same.


The world lurched around Tiffany, and she barely managed to hold in a scream as she watched everything blur. Gabbi's shrunken slave yelped in terror, which only earned her a derisive snort from her mistress, “What'd you think I was going to do, stupid? Not stand up?”


The mumbled apologies were lost in Tiffany's ears as wind whistled and Gabbi's now tremendous footfalls boomed throughout the apartment. The girl sauntered across her home, her strides eating up miles of hardwood as she walked into her small kitchen and dumped Tiffany into a clean tupperware container.


The shrunken brunette stared up at the huge girl, perplexed, “Wh-what am I doing in here?”


Gabbi said nothing as she started to opened up cabinets and pull things down. She cracked a graham cracker into quarters, popping one of the huge chunks into her own mouth as she swung another quarter overhead. Without a word, she crumbled it, raining cracker crumbs across Tiffany's world.


The little girl shielded herself as best as she could, crumbs sticking to her hair and heavier chunks hitting her like bits of hail. She shouted and flinched with every hit but all that did was make Gabbi giggle in the heavens above.


The rush of water drew Tiffany's attention back to the outside world as above her, Gabbi filled a dime bag up then spilled out more than half of it while grumbling to herself in annoyance. She then carefully slid a paring knife into the top of the bag before sealing it. Her huge fingers invaded the tupperware, making Tiffany flinch away as she taped the bag to the wall.


Tiffany blinked as she realized the giantess had made her a small improvised water bottle. She doubted it was particularly secure but the thought and care the giantess went to caught her entirely off guard. She looked upwards and shouted, “Thank you!”


The giantess gave a single cutting laugh in response as she stabbed holes into a lid. A second later it slammed down, making Tiffany scream as the world rattled around her. Gabbi's face was distorted and colored blue as she looked down through it, “I love it when you little things thank me for the water. It's like you forget what I'm doing to you when that happens.”


“I-” Tiffany's protests were cut off by the girl's thunderous laughter and footfalls as she strutted off.


All the shrunken girl could do was watch as Gabbi moved around the apartment. Her footfalls, even the distant ones, sounding like a storm rolling overhead to Tiffany. The storm was accompanied by gentle quakes as the giantess returned with a small box in her hands. The box landed with a thud next to Tiffany's prison as Gabbi popped another quarter of a graham cracker in her mouth.


Below there was a soft whimper and Gabbi's face turned toward the floor, “Do you think you deserve a treat, bitch?”


“Pl-please, mistress,” whined the voice from below.


Gabbi's face was hard for a second before it melted, “Ugh, this is why you're still fat, ya know? Cause I'm such a softie.” The girl bit into the remaining quarter, swallowing half in one go before bending down and handing the saliva coated chunk to her pet.


“Thank you, mistress, thank you!” Tiffany could hear the girl's kisses against the shoes from up on the counter.


The sound of lips smacking against leather was replaced with a yelp, “Don't get crumbs on my platforms, bitch.”


“Sorry, mistress.”


Tiffany's view of the world was blocked by Gabbi's immense hands as the giantess lifted the tupperware up without even looking at her and slid the plastic prison into the cardboard box. The huge latina was simply smiling and cooing down at her former roommate, asking her to perform tricks that from the sound of it the tiny girl was only happy to do. As the box's flaps came down, Tiffany screamed and begged for mercy but Gabbi didn't even spare her a glance.


The little brunette's screams were lost amid the sound of tape being stretched out over the box's flaps, sealing her prison in until she'd be unboxed by Amanda.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! As always thanks to everyone who leaves a review!