- Text Size +

Tiffany remained hiding behind Ashleigh's boots for the rest of the evening.


Across the vast studio apartment their owners were renting, she could see Rebecca occasionally lapping away at the converse Amanda wore that day. The shrunken brunette's stomach fluttered every time she watched the larger woman kneel or stretch, her muscles flexing and bulging beneath her pale skin. Confusing thoughts swirled in her head and her heart would beat a little faster before she got control of herself.


“This is ridiculous,” she whispered to herself as she spit-shined near the heel of the boot. The heady scent of leather and Ashleigh's foot sweat entered her nose as she licked and cleaned near the open zipper. A shudder when through her body while thoughts of her enormous owners flashed through her head.


Her sexy gigantic owners.


Tiffany suppressed a scream and her eyes threatened tears, “They're doing this to me. I'm tiny and they're big and they're the only fucking people I see. That's all this is. That's all any of this is. If there was a fucking guy around here I would...”


The brunette's eyes immediately went to the dark carrier that sat in the distance, like a squat black building. An intimidating mobile prison that bounced against Amanda's leg as she walked and where George was no doubt hiding from the women that ruled his life.


The sound of her feet slapping against the floor entered her ears before she even realized she was walking across the room. She briefly glanced back at the boots and then shrugged, not seeing any obvious scuffs or stains that actually needed to be dealt with. Rebecca glanced at her as she walked past Amanda's sneakers but she didn't turn to look in the redhead's direction.


Instead she was thinking about George, the stocky Asian man wasn't exactly handsome but he was far from unattractive. He was shorter than her and while that would normally be a turnoff, all Tiffany could really think about was what was between his legs. She had seen it hard more times than she wanted to admit, a thick piece of meat with proportions like a punching bag. It had been a while since she had sex even before she shrunk and now the thought of even his almost stubby cock inside of her sent a jolt of excitement down her spine.


“Oh, George,” she announced sweetly as she stepped into the shadowy world of the carrier.


She heard something scrape against fabric in one of the corners along with a soft whimper.


Tiffany frowned but the clearly scared noise only made her hesitate for a second. George probably thought she was going to hurt him for whatever imagined reason had kept him hiding from her and Rebecca over the past several months. Once he realized that she just wanted to have sex, she figured he would be pretty enthusiastic.


She walked toward the frightened noises coming from a distant corner and did her best to sway her hips back and forth in a sexy way. “George,” she said his name again, doing nothing to shield her lust, “Please, come here...”


With a smile she beckoned him with a single taunting finger before she settled down onto her knees. Her tongue slipped across her lips and she found herself practically salivating, which made her instantly decide that she was going to blow him first.


Guys loved blowjobs. It would put him at ease.


Shadows shifted in the corner and she watched him rise up but something about his frame seemed off. Her neck had started to crane back slightly, in anticipation of him standing over her kneeling frame, but she found her head not only looking dead ahead but then dipping forward to look down.


George stepped out of the dark corner into the dim light of the carrier, standing roughly even with her chest. His cheeks were red and his eyes were puffy, as if he had been crying for several hours. He sniffled while his whole body shook, “I... it... it keeps happening.”


Tiffany stumbled backward. She took him in with wide eyes and figured that he was probably under two inches tall. “Oh my God,” she breathed, fear gripping her heart before she was able to remind herself that there was nothing contagious about shrinking. She was in no danger of becoming smaller, at least not by standing near him.


“Y-you know Amanda...” he blubbered, “Wh-what will she do? C-can you or R-rebecca?”


Tiffany's mouth still hung open but no sound came out. She had no idea how she could reassure the shrunken man about whatever fears were running through his head. Tears started to run down his cheeks again but all she could manage was a strangled gasp.


The door crashed open a moment later and quakes ripped through the floor beneath them.


George stiffened and he started to shake his head back and forth as he retreated back into his corner, “Please, don't tell them...”


The laughter of the giantesses rang through the airbnb before the door crashed shut and was replaced with the smacking of their lips. Tiffany shook her head back and forth as she watched George fade back into the shadows before she finally managed to say, “I won't...”


The world shook with each of the blondes powerful footfalls, both of them stumbling just enough to suggest they were tipsy.


“Mhm,” Ashleigh moaned between kisses, “I told you Los Angeles was fun.”


“I still think this is all a trick,” came Amanda's reply as her booted feet slammed down at the foot of the bed, sending Rebecca running before the giantess kicked her sneakers across the room. Ashleigh's heels crashed in front of the shorter woman, both of them towering over Tiffany's world. Amanda's hands looped around her girlfriend's waist and gently squeezed Ashleigh's plump backside, “You're just buttering me up so I won't complain about hiking tomorrow.”


“Well,” Ashleigh pushed in closer, “If you've already seen through my dastardly plan then I guess there's no reason to try anything else is there?”


The taller giantess started to slip from Amanda's grasp before her hands clamped down firmly on her girlfriend's butt, “I mean, I didn't say I was thoroughly convinced yet...”


“Then you sit down right here,” Ashleigh pushed her down onto the foot of the bed before she stepped back, “While I slip into something you'll love more than that dessert.”


Ashleigh's lacy black panties passed overhead while Tiffany cowered inside the carrier. Her former friend walked across the room and bent down over her suitcase, digging something out of it that she had obviously hidden.


Atop the bed, Amanda sat with her legs spread wide as she patted her stomach, the slightest hint of a full belly pushing against her top, “Impossible. That was amazing...”


“No peeking,” Ashleigh warned with a giggle before she crossed to the bathroom.


Amanda let out a low hum as she shoved her boots off of her feet. One crashed into the distance and the other smashed down directly in front of the open 'door' of the carrier, the dirty patterned sole practically blocking it. A mound of fabric hit the floor a second later, and Amanda simply sat on the end of the bed in nothing but her tight leather pants and short-sleeved button down shirt.


Her toes wiggled and her fingers drummed against the bedding while her eyes scanned the floor. Amanda's lips twitched into a smile and she offered the barest of waves when she spotted Rebecca, who was now huddled near her owner's suitcase.


The door to the bathroom opened and Amanda's jaw dropped when she caught sight of her girlfriend. “That looks amazing,” the blonde breathed as she undid the tight bun at the back of her head, letting her hair fall down around her face.


Ashleigh's heels clacked loudly against the floor as she walked toward Amanda only to stop just in front of the carrier. Tiffany's neck craned back as she tried to see what the girl could be wearing and then her eyes went wide when she caught sight of it.


The strap-on hung directly over her world, a long thick piece of clear plastic or rubber that bobbed in response to Ashleigh's slightest movements. The only other things the tanned giantess was wearing were her heels and a set of matching lacy black underwear.


“Oh but you haven't even seen the best part,” Ashleigh announced with a grin, her hair flipping about as she scanned the floor, “Where's Tiffany?”


At the mention of her name, the shrunken woman started to shake in terror, unable to comprehend how she could possibly be involved with what her enormous owners were about to do.


Amanda simply shrugged as she tossed her shirt off to reveal her own sexy navy blue bra.


“Oh Tiffy,” Ashleigh cooed, tapping her heel firmly against the floor and sending out a reverberating quake with each tap, “Come out here.”


The little brunette stumbled out of the carrier, driven more by fear than anything else. She trembled as she passed beside Amanda's boot and stopped the moment she rounded the corner of the carrier, unable to bring herself any closer to her enormous former roommate. Staring up into the sky, just the sight of the dildo high overhead made her knees buckle. Kneeling before the immense blonde, she shouted, “Y-yes, Ashleigh?”


Tanned fingers ripped her into the sky and the tiny woman let out a terrified scream for the first time in months as she was brought face-to-face with the fake dick. “It's time to help me please your Goddess,” Ashleigh said with a grin while her fingers pressed into the top of the dildo, revealing a slit that lead to the inside of the hollow strap-on.


Tiffany's response was immediate and violent. Her limbs flailed and she started to shout and beg the enormous pair.


The only response she got was laughter.


Ashleigh didn't even bother to clamp down on her before she shoved her through the slit. The thick plastic barely yielded to Tiffany's tiny frame, scraping against her while Asheligh forced her through with a finger. Her own screams and cries echoed back at her inside the tube and when she finally crashed down onto the floor, the air was knocked out of her.


The world beyond the strap-on was slightly distorted, making the pair seem slightly larger as Amanda rose up and started to wiggle out of her tight pants. Ashleigh steadied her girlfriend while her other hand wrapped around the dildo, engulfing Tiffany's little world before stroking it back and forth like it were a real dick. It took several strokes before Tiffany noticed the world becoming more distorted and she realized what was happening.


Ashleigh was lubing it up.


Clear slightly warm ooze trickled down through the slit, splattering against Tiffany's backside and making her squirm. Struggling inside the narrow tube, the little girl felt the walls stretch and respond to her movements. “Oh no, no, no, no,” she muttered to herself as she realized that the prison was designed to turn her panic into pleasure for Amanda.


Her owner's womanhood suddenly loomed dead ahead of her, and she tried to tell herself that she had been shoved into it before. She was rubbed against it almost daily in the shower, this wouldn't be any different.


High above, the pair kissed and their bras fell away as they started to play with each other. The tip of the strap on brushed against Amanda's crotch and far below, Tiffany could see that Ashleigh had kicked off her heels at some point. Ashleigh's hand gripped the dildo and began to move it toward her girlfriend's crotch.


The world shuddered when Amanda pressed a hand against the giantess's taut stomach, “Wait, what about you?”


“Oh,” Ashleigh giggled and her hand slid to the base of the fake cock. Her thumb flicked against a barely noticeable switch and the whole thing began to hum then gently vibrate. Tiffany squirmed as the walls reverberated around her, making her own bones shake in response. Far above, Ashleigh said, “Don't worry about me,” before pressing her lips against Amanda's.


Tiffany screamed as the strap-on plunged into Amanda's womanhood. The giantess's lips parted and the little brunette saw the meaty walls start to stretch before she was plunged completely into darkness. The stench of Amanda's pussy overwhelmed her, instantly displacing the smell of rubber and lube that had seeped into her nose from every direction. Then the process reversed itself, light and relatively fresh air rushed in before she was plunged into darkness once more.


With every thrust, the motor at the base of the strap-on seemed to rev up, making the world shake a little harder which in turn made Tiffany twist and squirm. No rational thought or argument was able to puncture the terror welling within her and she quickly went hoarse from screaming. Even though she wanted to avoid squirming, knowing the way her movement undoubtedly stimulated the gigantic woman she was inside of, there was nothing Tiffany could do to restrain herself. Panic at being trapped both inside the dildo and inside of Amanda overrode anything else.


Especially as hot sticky juices started to seep in through the slit.


Every droplet that fell on her made her spasm and thrash.


The sight of the titanic women around her that she saw with every stroke did little to calm her either. The side of the clear dildo was slick with lube, both natural and artificial, and the cock's eye view she had of Amanda's body made the girl seem even more powerful and god-like than usual. Meanwhile, Ashleigh's tanned body loomed over her, a mountainside of flesh that quivered and quaked with every terrifying thrust.


She blubbered and pleaded incoherently, praying for it to stop. The vibrations intensified along with the moaning and grunting of the giantesses and soon Tiffany was too overwhelmed to do anything but flail and cry.


Then the world exploded with sound and a torrent washed over her prison, which slid out of Amanda a moment later. G-forces pinned the shrunken girl into one wall as Ashleigh dismounted and collapsed onto the other side of the bed.


Tiffany slumped down, too exhausted to do anything while the dildo continued to vibrate around her. The only noise beside the hum of the motor was the panting of the two enormous women laying side by side on the bed.


A sweaty pale wall of flesh rolled over the horizon and Tiffany screeched in terror before Amanda's leg simply slumped down on top of Ashleigh's. The shorter giantess cuddled up against her girlfriend, and her fingers played across Ashleigh's chest, “That... was... fantastic...”


Shadows danced across Tiffany's world and then the humming stopped with a soft click. Ashleigh's hand ran over her own crotch, playing against the buckles and straps of the harness all around the little brunette. “And it's adjustable so you can wear it too.”


“Good,” Amanda said as she pressed her lips against Ashleigh's skin, running across collarbone and down toward her right breast. The blonde's head settled atop her girlfriend's chest and Tiffany could feel the weight of her pale gray eyes, “Cause you could use a nice deep dicking.”


Tiffany's prison shuddered as Ashleigh snorted, her fingers playing with Amanda's hair, “Oh yeah?”


Amanda nodded as she yawned, “Yeah, it'll straighten you out.”


Ashleigh giggled, “You're right, I wouldn't want to turn into a lesbian or something.”


“Yeah, that would be terrible...” Amanda's eyes drooped slightly but they remained on Tiffany before she said, “Aren't you going to take it off?”


“You don't want me to sleep with it on? Rub it up against your cute butt while we sleep?”


Rather than say anything, Amanda simply shook her head.


“Ok,” Ashleigh's fingers deftly undid the buckles and straps before she wrapped her hand around the shaft. Tiffany started to squirm toward the slit, expecting the giantess to let her out but instead, her prison simply swung out over the edge of the bed.


“Ashleigh, please, don't!” Tiffany's raw throat erupted in pain as she pleaded with the giantess.


The descent was slow and measured before Ashleigh simply set the strap-on down on the floor beside the bed. She looked up to thank her former friend only to find that Ashleigh hadn't even glanced down to see where she was putting Tiffany's prison. The brunette collapsed against the wall and slumped down toward the base, too weak to even fight her own way out of the dildo.


“Tired?” Ashleigh's voice was soft but still powerful enough to echo across the world.


“Mhmm, yeah, I think I'm just going to fall asleep,” Amanda's mumbled words barely reached Tiffany on the floor, “You can stay up though...”


“No,” the light went out and Tiffany could hear Ashleigh pull the blankets over the pair, “We should both get a good night's sleep so we'll be ready for tomorrow.”


“Why? What's tomorrow?”


“We're going to hike Runyon Canyon.”


Amanda's annoyed groan echoed through the rented apartment, “I knew this was all a trick.”


“Love you too, Amanda.”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Sorry about the lack of an update last week, something came up and my buffer was empty. Anyway, thanks as always for reading and reviewing!