- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just going to be a quick story, until I can get back to my Other Stories on here.

Roberto Smith, 16, loved to Pick on his 8 Year Old Sister, Melissa, since as long as he can remember. And today was no different. As soon as Melissa got up, she Stepped inside something Sticky and Stinkie!

She looked down to see it was manure!

"Ooh! You should realy learn to use the Potty!," Roberto would laugh!

"It's not funny!," she screams.

He spits in her hair, "ptooie!", then tussels it around, "it is to me!"

When she tried to move to wash up, he tripped her, making her fall on her butt, and into the Manure!

"Dammit!," she cried, "I'm telling Mom!"

"Heh! Mom and Dad aren't home!," Roberto knew he could get his Sistster Scared with this remark, "They'll be gone for 12 Days!"

But instead Melissa just Smiled at this, "Oh really?"

She then goes to take a bath.

He can hear the water running.

When he heard the Water Stop running, he decided to sneak on in, as he knew she didn't like to keep the door locked, especially not with him in  the house, and he was about to push her under the water, pull down his pants and fart in the water, making her breath in the farts, as she would come up to breathe in the air!

But as he looked into the Empty Tub ...

"Hey! What the?!,"

Sneaking up behind him, Melissa Pushes Roberto into the Tub!

He starts thrashing and kicking, as he is caught off guard. But the thrashing and kicking continued as he felt the water in the tub getting deeper, and his clothes start to betray him, as he starts getting pulled under. Soon he feels himself being pulled up by Giant Metal Graspy Hands, as he then feels a Cold Waterfall instantly hit his entire.

"Hack! Ack! Ack! Ack! Hack! Ack! Ack! Ack!"

When he was done coughing, he noticed Three Things. 1) He was Naked, 2) he was Standing on the Counter, and 3) he was Looking UP At Melissa!

"Melissa?! WHat the Hell is happening?!"

"Uh-Uh-Uh! I'm not done yet!"

She picks him up and takes him outside.

"You did this?! Oh you better turn me back right now you Little Bitch!'

SHe flicked him really hard on his Little Tush, with just her Index Finger. He Squealed!

"Yow! Ow! Ow!"

"Now you listen to me!," she scolds him as she takes what looks to be somekind of strawberry, and instantly she starts to grow, "I'm in Charge here!"

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes!," she Enjoyed this way too Much, "For You See 'Little Bro', I will now get to place you in a Different Punishment Location! For 11 days! And on the 12th Day, I'll turn you back to Normal!"

"What?! WHy don't you do it now you No Good Little ..."

"I wonder what would happen if I flicked your Little Butt, while you're at the Size of 1/2 a nanometer, while Iii'm 325086.68 Meters?"

He instantly stops at this.

"Good!," she brings him up to her Massive 325.08668 Kilometer Face, "Now these First Few Days, I will be THIS SIZE! Then I will ease up with you, on ALL THE REST! Now!," she stops and laughs at this, before taking what appears to be a Blue Strawberry, she returns to her Normal Size, "Just kidding! I just want to make you sweat a little!"

"You mean you'll change me back?!"

"Nope!"

DAY 1: Underarm Tennis!

Melissa takes her tiny brother to a Tennis Racquet.

"I want to practice my Underarm Swings! And Yoouuu will help me out with that!," Melissa takes her own armpit hair, and ties her Little Brother up to her.

He could feel as her arm would crush him, them he could smell her underarm hair, and taste the sweat as it came down upon him. She only took a Break, when she had to use the Restroom, or get something to eat.

"Oh good!," Roberto thought it was over, when she untied him from her arms.

But then, "switch sides!," he felt as he was strapped in to the other one, as he had to deal with another onslaught of Underarm Swings!

Then later that night, he heard his Sister yawn, as she got him released and said, "Ok Little Guy! Bedtime!"

Roberto was relieved! He was going to stay in his bed for the night! As per usual. But then he saw them entering melissa's room.

"Uh Melissa? WHat are you doing?," Roberto could see that he wasn't ging to be let up, even when it was night.

SHe gave him a few light taps on the rear, "You know the saying, 'you made your bed now lie in it'?," she showed him the manure pile, as well as her manure soaked pajama gown, "well you made your bed!," she dropped him into the Shit Pile, as his Naked Body gets a Little Dug in by the Soft Surface Area, "Now Lie In It!," Melissa took her Dirty Night Gown, and rubbed the Shit Gown into the Pile of Shit and mushing Roberto into it.

All he can see, smell, taste, and feel is shit for miles!

But he can hear his Little Sister get into her bed before saying, "Goodnight Little Brother!"

Roberto tried to get out, to find a way back to normal sooner, but when he would do so, he would be mushed down in there deeper. For the manure was too soft and too squishy for him to get out of alone.

He falls asleep in the Shit that He Made. After a few minutes of trying, it was sooner or later that he would give up!

DAY 2: Such A Weiner!

Light Signed Through His Poop-Filled Prison, causing Roberto to Wake Up.

He looked up to see Melissa's Towering Face looking down to him.

"Morning Stinkie Head!," she says as she asks him, "do you got to go potty?!"

"What the hell is that?! Of Course I have to go!," he yells at her.

"Then use your 'Bed'."

"What?!"

"The 'Bed' You Are To Be Sleeping In, Is Also To Be Your Little Nighttime and Morning Potty Spot! And since I KNOW That You DIDN'T GO POTTY at all yesterday," she looks at him with a terrifying glare, "sssoooo...!!!!"

He soon finds himself uncontrollably peeing and pooping.

"Good Little Bro!"

She then picks him up with the same Tonques and she Rinses him off.

"Hack ack ack ack!"

"Now can I borrow this?!," Roberto is so Amazed at how much his Sister was ble to Shrink his Penis wih a Single Touch, Leaving Nothing there. But then he had to look down in terror, as She Started Growing a Penis, but not just any penis ... HIS OWN PENIS!

"Time to go Wee Wee!," she mocked him, as she dropped him in the Front Seat of her Pants.

Now being trapped under someone elese's penis is bad enough, but under yours?!

He would feel whenever she would get up and walk around, and when she would sit on her Butt.

Soon he felt himelf being taken out of her panties and into the Toilet.

"I always wanted to do this!," he looks and sees that she's readying her ... no wait ... his weiner right over him.

"Oh no!"

He tries to swim away, but the stream hits him dead on!

"I don't get what the big deal is!," she fishes him out of the toilet, and then rinses him off.

She then puts him back in with his weiner.

He feels as his own Sweat is about to get to him!

And that night, when he gets smushed in his Manure Bed, he hears his sister say, "you'll get it back in the morning!"

He then falls asleep, but not before feeling that smooth spot that had once been where his manhood was. Like a Ken Doll!

When he first woke up, he felt his WeeWee and then he Peed.

DAY 3: Another Full-Frontal Assault

"Such a good Little Boy!," Melissa yells out to him, "you went Potty in your Bed All by Yourself!"

She then picked him up and threw him down the front of her pants.

"Time to go All the Way In!," she forcefully pushes him in, as he then feels cramped and enclosed in side of there!

Being trapped in there was bad enough, but then she had to force him out by peeing.

Although that could have been a design choice. Especially with what was going on.

But he was only let out, when it was his Shit Pile Bed Time.

DAY 4: Getting Ahead of Things!

"Good Morning!," she says, after she picked him up and placed him in her head of hair, "Now hold on tight! If you miss your footing, I'll give you 50 Flickings!"

Roberto holds on for dear, as Melissa decides today to go running, fishing, hiking, jogging, and then even swimming!

This wasn't too bad, but it was annoying just to Hang On!

DAY 5: In The Belly! Belly! Belly! ... Belly!

After being rinsed off, Roberto found himself being thrown into a glass of Apple Juice.

"Well! Bottoms Up!," she says as she dips the glass to her lips.

"No! No! No! No! Please wait!," but his tears are unnoticed and his cries unheard, as she swallows him whole. He tries to hold on to her Uvula, as he's going down, but the running waters and the slipperyness of her saliva make him slide down her throat. He soon land in her belly!

"Now don't worry!," she tells him, "This won't kill you! And the 'Journey' Won't either!"

He feels weird being trapped in her stomach. He feels every laste movement, as even a simple streeeeetch! Can jumple him around inside her. He can see all the food that's to enter inside her body. It's like a Basic Worm's Eye View.

And each food keeps getting him down and down, unto the bottom.

Soon he finds himself encased in a Sticky Stinkie Substance, he knows to be his Sister's Shit.

"Well!," she says as pulls down her pants over her Little Brother's Shit Pile, "It's Bed Time!"

She squeees REAL HARD, as she lets a few turds drop out. And one of them happens to have her little bro!

She then pulls up her pants and gets into bed.

"Good night Little Bro!"

Knowing that he would take too long to get out without any nelp, he decides to stay put.

The weight of her Solid Turd made it Hotter and Sickier than ever before.

But he couldn't worry about htis now. He was trapped in there, and there was nothing he could do.

DAY 6: The Tongue is a Fierce Mistress!

He woke up and immediately started peeing. Forgetting that he was in her Solid Turd.

"Oh Is Someone making a Pool for themselves?!"

Suddenly he couldn't control himself, as his Urine filled his Imprisonment Halfway Through.

"Oh and don't forget your Floaties!"

Suddenly, through no Knowledge or Control of his own, Roberto started Pooping! He managed to get some turds out, that soon lumped together.

Then Melissa very carefully cracked open the Top, and Took him out with the Pair of Tonques. And once again he gets rinsed off. But by now he is used to it.

He finds himself placed on the kitchen counter, where he ... wait! Is that a Strawberry?! Could it be?!

"Now what should I do with you Next?!," Melissa began to ponder Sinisterly.

But Roberto pays no attention to her, as he made a Mad Dash of a couple inches to the Red Strawberry! He gets so close, he can smell the Fresh Scent of Strawberry!

"Hey!," he's broken out of his illusion, as he is soon caught and picked up, by his Now (to him) Giant Sister, SHe then gives him a few good flicks on the Butt, "DID I TELL YOU YOU COULD TASTE ONE OF MOM'S STRAWBERRIES?!"

"Yow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow Ow Ow! Ow! Ow!," he Started Struggling and Crying Now.

His bottom felt Red and Sore.

"Wait," he stops at this, "what do you mean 'Mom'?"

She looks at him before setting him down, "I mean these Straberries belong to Mom!"

"So Mom was behind this whole thing?!"

"Whaaat?! Ha ha! No! Silly! I have my Special Batch, That Is Hidden, and You Will Not ... Get ... A ... Taste ...," she then Smiles Wickedly, "Idea!!!"

She picks him up and puts him on her Tongue.

"No! Please! You already did this!," he Whined.

"No!," she holds out her Tongue with him still on it, "You were in my Belly!"

She then flicked him up, and caught him under her Tongue.

He found himself trapped underneath her Tongue!

"Ho on Lil Bro!"

Roberto felt himself being taken a Few Steps Closer.

Melissa then took out a Glass of Juice, and Started drinking it down.

The convulsions of her Tongue started Smacking down on him! And his Heiny!

"Yow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

He then heard her say "Hungry!"

"Oh no!"

She found the Chewiest and Juiciest Food, and started Chewing.

Getting Tongue Spanked, Flipped Around, Getting Smacked In The Gut, ANd Flipped Around Again was too Much For Him To Bear.

"Yow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Woah! Oof! WOah! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Soon he hears music playing.

"Me! Me! Me! Me! La! La! La! La!"

With each La, he felt a Tongue Spanking.

But his cries were unheard, when the music started, and she started to Sing.

She would only stop, to get something to drink.

But even then he would get countless Tongue Spankings.

"Hooooock! Ptooie!," Melissa just spit her Little Brother Out.

He landed in The Piss Filled Turd that was to be his "Pool". The Acidity of his Urine, felt like an Immense Stinging on his Sore Behind.

"Now you swim now! Cause in an Hour it's Bedtime!"

Roberto knew not to Upset his Giantess, as he began swimming around.

"I don't think you're having any fuuuuun!," SHe mocked at him.

"Oh SHit!," he began swimming around, as if he was in a pool, not because he accepted this fate, but because he wanted her to believe he was having fun!

"Hmm? Take a Turd and Play Beach Ball with it!"

He looked and saw one of the Turds break off, and Float Over to him. Knowing what he has to do, he throws the Turd around and starts wimming for it. The he doe it again. Then again. Suddenly the Turd began to Sink.

"Uh-Oh! Looks like you better go get it!"

Roberto takes a Deep Breath, as he Dives Under the "Water" Having to Keep his Eyes Open, so he can get his "Turd Ball". ANd once he grabs it he has the Uncontrollable urge to Open his Mouth, and let the Urine Fill in himself, as the Turd Instantly Became Light and he was pulled upwards.

"Ok! Bedtime!"

He sees the Turd being reattached to the Other Turds, as he gets taken out, and placed inside the Shit Pile Bed.

DAY 7: Ear You Go!

For today Melissa put Roberto in one of her Ears and said, "My Ears Itchy! Please Clean Them!"

"Can I get a Swab?!," he asked

"Your Tongue is Your Swab!"

"Gulp!," Roberto got on his hands and knees, in order to Lick up the Stuff that was in her bottom ear, while he then had to climb up and lick up the crust that was inisde her upper ear.

After that side was clean, he had to lick up her Other Ear.

He soon found, thatHours had been passed, because it was Pool Time, and then it was Bedtime.

Falling Fast Asleep, he was glad he Only had Four Days Left of this.

DAY 8: The Nose Knows

For his Eighth Day of Punishment, he was Told, that he had to Clean Out Her Nose. One. Nostril. At. A. Time.

The Liquidy Ones he Licked Up, and the Solid Ones he Nibbled One.

And even when he got down, in Fifteen Minutes, New Snot and Boogers started to form. It took so much out of him, that when he finally got into his "Pool", he went on his "Floatie Device" and laid around on it, for the Hour, before he was picked up and laid down in his "New Bed".

DAY 9: This is the Breast!

After Waking Up, Peeing, Pooping, and Getting Rinsed Off, he watches as Melissa Strips off all Her Clothes, and places him on her Chest. He does his best to Hold On!

"Oh wait," melissa looks down at her nubs.

She can see Roberto struggling to keep on.

He then looks up at her.

"I think I want to make this a little more intersting!," she takes out a Specialiazed Strawberry, and takes a Bite Out of It.

She then Shoots Back Up To 202 Miles Tall.

And while Roberto didn't notice this before, He now noticed that her Little Nubs were Expanding Out, and now he was Stuck Between her Breasts.

He then felt as she was going for a Jog. He felt himself being Smushed between her Breasts. She then did Push-Ups. "Woah!," he would say, whenever her Mega-Nubs would Separate and Thretened to Let Him Drop from Such a Terrifying Height. "Oof!," was what he would say, when he got Smushed back together. Then she would Jog Again. He would Bounce around, as she Did Her Jumping Jacks. Soon Sweat Dripped Across her Face and Down her Chest.

Now Unlike the Sweat that was formed from before, THESE WERE OCEAN LEVEL DROPLETS OF SWEAT! Each Droplet of Sweat forced to Push him Downward, forcin him to have to cling on!

"Wooh! I see Someone Likes my Boobs!," Melissa laughed at him, and with each Chuckle, he Slid Down More and More.

Soon it was nighttime, but instead of being "allowed" to use the "Pool", and instead of having to sleep in his Manure Bed, Melissa just laid on her back, and said, "Goodnight Little One!"

Not wanting to Escape from his MASSIVE GANTESS He Calls his Sister, for Fear of what Might Happen if He Falls, he just lays down and falls asleep. Using her Breasts as Pillows.

DAY 10: Rub My Feet!

Roberto feel shimself fall to the Ground. But he is Soon Caught, by Melissa as he lands right in her Hand.

Looking up, he sees, that she returned to her normal size. Especially as her Mega-Nubs, are now just Nubs. SHe must have taken the Blue Strawberry.

She takes him inside, so she can get changed.

Afrter putting some clothes on, she drops him at the foot of her bed, then lays down on the bed. She then shows her Bear Feet to her "Big Brother".

"Ok Lil Bro!," she says Wriggly her Toes infront of him, "I want you to Rub My Feet!"

"Gulp!," Roberto has no choice, but to do as he's told.

He walks up to her Left Foot first, as he begins rubbing into her heels. He then had to climb up said heels, to rub into the base of her Foot. Then he had to Rub her Toes and Between her Toes.

"Don't forget to Eat my Toe Jam!"

"Gulp!"

Rubbing between each Crack and Crevice, he had to take Large Chunks of Toe Jam, as he Stuffed his Face and Began Chewing. The Tast of it was Sickly and Sweet!

He then had to go to her Right Foot.

ANd once again, he felt weak and weary.

"But we're not done yet!," Melissa picked Robero up, as she dropped him in her Sock.

"wooaaah! Oof!"

She then put the her socks on, as she then put her shoes on, and went for a Jog.

Not knowing where they were going, meant that he was at her Mercy!

Soon she stopped at halfway through, when she took him out of her one sock, and switched feet with him.

When they get to their destination, Melissa takes off her Shoes and Socks, as she drops him into a Puddle of Mud, he then found Melissa's Feet come Crashing Down on Him! SHe began Stomping on him and in the Mud.

She did this for a few hours, for soon the Sun came down.

She then plopped him down by her feet, after stepping out of the mud.

"Now I want you to clean my feet!"

"But I don't know what's in this mud!"

She picks him up and give him Three Flicks to his But.

"Now Lick off my Finger!"

He does as he's told. Then she drops him by her foot.

"Now lick them!," she Wriggles her Toes.

He does as he's told, for he doesn't want another flicking.

He's then taken halfway in one Sock, then halfway in another Sock.

When he is taken back, it is Bedtime, and so he is dropped and then smushed in his Manure Bed.

DAY 11: Butt ... Butt ... Butt ... Butt!

After waking up, peeing, and pooping, Roberto is instead picked up and dropped in aToilet Bowl.

"I have a Special Surprise for You!," Melissa says, as she drops her pants and panties, and sits on the seat.

SHe then began to squeeze, as she felt a series of turds of various sizes and consistencies fall out.

Now normally one would try to dodge Turds, that were coming out of a Giant Ass, but Roberto had been through so much, that he just let the Turds Land where they would Land. Some sent Ripples that Pushed him back and forth. Some caused him to be flicked up, then to by plopped back down into the Mass Ocean of the Toilet Bowl. And some bounced off his head.

Then she took him out, and used him to wipe her Tush, as if he was a wad of Toilet Paper, then he was Splashed in the Water, as she took him out, and used him to Wipe her Bum again. After three more times of doing this, she dropped him in her Panties, as she pulled them up along with her Pants.

Roberto got Smushed by her, to him, MASSIVE CHEEKS!!! He had to crawl through her crack, especially when she Self Massaging her Butt Cheeks With her Cheeks!

SHe then sat down, as he felt himself being pushed by the Chair, into her Anus!

"Hmm! I'm gonna looooove this Beafy Bean Burrito and Broccoli Casserole!"

Fifteen Minutes of Being in her Ass Later, and Roberto is blasted by a series of Tornado Forced Winds.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah!"

Then he smells it.

"Woah!"

Melissa can't stop farting.

"Poo Wee! I am Stinkee!"

This caused Roberto to be swirled around for a while.

After about an Hour, the Farting Stopped.

Then Roberto could swear he heard music playing again. And too bad for him, Melissa started dancing and exercising, causing him to be thrown about and to be sweated on.

After about a few hours of being stuck in her ass, she stops and lays down.

Then about an hour later Melissa said, "Oh shit! Here we go again!"

After being shitted out, he had to go all through this all over again!

After about a Third Time, it was time for bed.

"I guess I'm about to go to my Manure Bed Again."

But instead whe just laid down, covered up under the heaviest blankets and fell asleep. He felt himself drowning in her sweat! This stench was too much, that Roberto, instead of fallings asleep, blacked out.

DAY 12: Sweet Sweet Freedom!

Melissa woke up and and got stuff ready, unbeknownst to her, Roberto wasn't awake yet. Then she stripped naked, and squeezed to let Roberto and awhole Shitload of Shit out of her ass, and onto his own Shit Pile.

"Wakey Wakey!," she said to him.

"Huh?! What?!," he looked around confused, "I thought I was ..."

"You were! But you know how Mom and Dad are coming back soon?"

He inherently starts peeing and pooping again.

"Yeah? Wait! What?!"

"They're coming back ... tooodaaay!"

"But what about me?! What about this?!"

"Oh don't worry, I put the antidote into your own little Shit Pile! And All You Have To Do, is EAT IT!"

Roberto knew he had no choice, but to Eat and Drink the Mess he Left on the Floor of his Sister's Bedroom.

Without even knowing it, he was getting a little bit bigger each time.

When he was all done, he was back to his normal size, but looking at his SIster Melissa, who seemed to be back to being smaller than him, still seemed like the MASSIVE GIANTESS that he had to deal with, for The Past 11 Days.

Even as he stood there, Naked with everything out for all to see.

"OK Now! 'Big Brother' You can go get dressed now!," at Melissa's words, Roberto hurries out and gets his clothes on.

Later on that day, they got a Text from their Mom, saying that their car borke down, and they would be away for another three days.

So Roberto and Melissa, who now have a slightly better rleationship turn on the TV.

And on it there was BReaking News: "We have reports that Two Year Old Twins: Jacob and Susanna came across what their Mother Believed to be Strawberries, and now they are 100s of Miles High!"

Soon they heard a THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

As the roof of their house gets ripped open, and they look up to see Two Giant Naked Little Twins.

"Dollies!," both Twins Said in Unison.

"Oh no!," both Roberto and Melissa Said in Unison.

They were about to be picked up, when the Little Started to have to go!

Roberto could be heard saying, "When will this eeennd!"

"Aaaggghhh!!!," was what Roberto and Melissa had said.

THe End

 

Chapter End Notes:

Ok! So! I hope you liked this, this will be it, for this quick little short story. Sorry I haven't been writing on here, but the strict 500 Word Limit, gets hard to keep up with, with every chapter. I mean I get it and all, so that no one writes a blurb like: "THere was a girl, she shrunk, her baby sister stuck her in her diaper, the baby sister took a BIG DUMP, the girl was thrown away with the other dirty diapers, The End," but I think that they could at least have a little leeway. Like for example, maybe have it be close to 500? Like 450? Or Maybe even 475? Maybe? I don't know.

Now these Days, that the Main Character Roberto goes through, are the Places One Can Go, if shrunk and placed in Someone's Body. From my Least Favorite Place, to my Favorite Place.