- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Here's the url for Size Life's Lucky March in general.

https://sites.google.com/view/luckymarch/home?authuser=0

And check this url for the sign up page, if you're interested.

https://sites.google.com/view/luckymarch/sign-up?authuser=0

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the url for Size Life's Lucky March in general.

https://sites.google.com/view/luckymarch/home?authuser=0

And check this url for the sign up page, if you're interested.

https://sites.google.com/view/luckymarch/sign-up?authuser=0

1

 

Today was your lucky day…

Technically this all started last night when you got a text from your good friend Nesi Kher, who received something incredibly interesting. She is a 21-year-old Middle Eastern girl and a Junior at the college that you go to. She stands at about 6 ft and has a lighter brown skin complexion, dark brown hair that she keeps relatively short to around her neck, and dark brown eyes. She also has a shoe size of 10.

She wrote:

Yo, dude! You’ll never guess what was delivered to my apartment today… Some mysterious company sent me a ring that can shrink things! I’m sure I don’t need to say much else, but come over tomorrow… I don’t know how long I get to keep the thing, so we shouldn’t waste it, right…? I’ll be waiting… Oh and bring a change of clothes or three, kay? Could be useful...

Normally, this would sound like a joke or a prank, but you know better. And that is because you’ve experienced being shrunk to less than an inch in size before, and Nesi was one of the girls that you spent time around at that size. Above any of your other friends that you’ve shrunken around, and you shrank around a decent few, Nesi was probably the one who liked to lord over you in your shrunken state most of all.

But that was all besides the point, as it was the weekend and the day you agreed to go to Nesi’s place, so you head over there early in the morning. You’re surprised that Nesi wanted you over so early, but you figure that she was just as excited as you were.

And soon enough, you reach her apartment…

 

When you reach the apartment, Nesi greets you, wearing a loose gray T-shirt, off-white sweatpants, and brown fluffy moccasins, while saying “Glad you made it! Are you excited too…?” You nod, causing her to smirk and say “Well, in that case, let’s not wait any time…”

Following that suggestive statement, Nesi twists a tiny knob on her ring, causing a flash of light to envelop you, swiftly dwindling you down in size. And as you try to shake off the resulting daze, Nesi starts to giggle, which was deafening to you. But you soon adjust to your new size, as Nesi says “I still need to make myself breakfast. Want me to make you some? All it’ll cost is some time in my moccasin…”

Since you knew she wouldn’t be able to hear you, you just nod, causing her to grin before pinching you between her thumb and index finger and lifting you up to her face. And while she had you up here, you got to appreciate just how many details you could make out in her face while at this size, to the point that you really felt intimidated by your currently gigantic friend.

Nesi apparently noticed your reaction, as she slyly sticks her tongue out at you and says “Feeling lost for words, bug boy? I promise I won’t get too rough with you…” You nervously swallow your saliva, as Nesi suddenly shuffles off her right moccasin, before carelessly dropping you down into it. Because of that, you free fall until you land in the sticky and fluffy ground of the moccasin, but Nesi doesn’t exactly give you a chance to stand up.

Before you can do anything, Nesi uses her foot to tilt the moccasin, causing you to roll down to the toe area. And when you land here, you notice that the smell was intense and the air felt incredibly humid, which made perfect sense since Nesi almost always refused to wear socks with her shoes. Amazingly, it didn’t do anything to her besides cause her feet to have a slightly stronger odor, which most people didn’t even notice. But all of that goes out the window when you’re half an inch tall and inside the moccasin itself.

Your thoughts were cut short, as Nesi starts to slip back on that moccasin, forcing you to brace yourself as her toes swiftly approached. And soon enough, Nesi gets her moccasin back on, while happily clasping you between her 2nd and 3rd toes, absolutely loving the sensation of your helplessness. She remains where she is for a moment, as she happily wiggles her toes, rubbing you thoroughly against the moderately sweaty flesh.

But she doesn’t wait long before moving on with her day, so she starts to walk toward the kitchen, shaking you to your core with each step…

 

While Nesi cooked breakfast, she expertly manipulated you with her toes, skillfully moving you around and forcing you into plenty of awkward positions. But then she suddenly clenches her toes, harshly gripping you between them, as she says “Now that I think about this a bit more, I think I’m doing you the favor with this, so if you want breakfast, you’d better start licking!”

With that demand, you immediately start running your tongue along Nesi’s toes wherever you could reach, lapping up the sweat as it continued to flow. The flavor was quite salty and strong, but not in an unenjoyable way, so you had no issues with doing this for Nesi. But she didn’t exactly make the task easy, as she constantly shifted her foot around, lazily playing with her shoe as she cooked. And that, of course, launched you all around her toes, although that didn’t stop you from trying to lick wherever and whenever you could.

And after about 20 minutes of this, Nesi finishes cooking the breakfast and walks over to the table, before putting down her plate and kicking off the moccasin, causing you to fall back into it. Then, she bends down and picks you up, before walking over to the sink. And when she makes it there, she uses her shrinking ring to grow you to 6 inches, before smirking and saying “How can you eat if you’re covered in filth…?”

Following that statement, Nesi starts to remove your clothes, prompting you to struggle as she rolls her eyes and says “Don’t feel so embarrassed… I’m sure this is something you’ve always wanted to do, right? Might as well make the most of it while we can...” With that logic, you relent and allow Nesi to continue stripping you nude before she turns on the faucet. She quickly moves your chest under the water, causing you to suddenly recoil, as the water was still quite cold.

When Nesi sees this, she giggles and says “Oh was it not warm…? So sorry…” While she waits for the water to rise in temperature, she starts to squeeze you with her fingers, hoping to warm you up in the process. It felt extremely good to be so casually handled by your far more imposing friend right now, as it felt like an in-depth body massage, so you just relax. And once the water was warm enough, she plunges you under the flow, overwhelming you for a moment. When you started to struggle, Nesi merely tightened her grip, while saying “Hold still buggy… I can’t clean you if you keep on squirming…”

With that, you stop your moving, allowing Nesi to start the actual process of cleaning. She starts by squirting some hand soap onto your chest, filling you with a surge of cold, as she quickly begins scrubbing you down. Nesi uses a great deal of force with washing you, treating you more like a simple object to be cleaned than an actual person, but that actually made it all the more enjoyable for you.

Her fingers dance along your body, as she rubs away all of the sweat that was accumulated onto you. At one point, she drops you into an empty cup for a moment, before lathering her hands with even more soap. After that, she picks you back up and suddenly clenches both fists around you, effortlessly dominating you. And with you tightly in her soapy grasp, she starts to aggressively twist her hands, as if she were wringing out a piece of cloth. But before long, Nesi finishes her detailed scrub down of you, cleaning off every inch of you.

And now that you were clean, she drops you onto a towel she left for you, as she says “I’ve got an idea to get you dry super quick! We don’t want our breakfast getting cold…” Before you can say another word, she lifts the towel up on both sides, while folding it up around you. After that, she uses her palms to vigorously rub the now folded towel, rubbing it against you on all sides and drying you off quite effectively.

Once you were dry, she lets you get dressed, before bringing you over to the table, so you can finally have breakfast…

 

After all of that craziness, you’re glad you can enjoy a relatively peaceful breakfast with Nesi, although you eat your share quickly because she was definitely the type to interfere at a moment’s notice. But surprisingly, Nesi allows you to calmly eat your breakfast, as you guys just chatted casually. And once you both were finished, Nesi goes to clean off the plate and utensils before placing them in the dishwasher.

And with breakfast over and done with, Nesi leads you into the living room with you, before plopping down on the couch with you. After that, Nesi lifts you up by the back of your collar, while smirking and saying “I’m gonna need your help with something, shrimpy… Think you can handle it?”

You nod, but ask her to hold you differently, causing her to giggle while placing you on her palm. And then, she says “You really don’t need to do much. All I really need is to hold onto you, like a kinda good luck charm…” You’re not entirely sure what Nesi means, but then she pulls out her phone and opens up a game while saying “I’ve been playing this mobile game, Another Eden, and I’m trying to pull for a really good healer. People say she’s the best character right now. So maybe if I have you, I’ll have better luck?”

Now that you actually understood the situation, you accept and say that you also knew the feeling of wanting this specific character, as you’re also playing the game and haven’t gotten her. Upon hearing that, Nesi grins and says “I knew you’d get me, dude!” And then, she repositions you and presses you against her shirt, before affectionately squeezing you while playing Another Eden with her free hand.

With Nesi’s new lucky toy, she opens up the special healer Banner in the hopes of summoning Miriel. She currently had 1200 Chronos Stones, so she first does a 10 allies encounter, hoping to get what she wanted. For the start, she gets a few random 3 stars, but then she gets a 4-star Lokido, which was cool for her. He was apparently a pretty good character so she could work with him in the future. After that summon, she presses you into her chest, in the hopes that her luck would continue.

For the next few she only got 3 stars, but for the final summon, she ended up netting a 5-star Toova. While she wasn’t aiming for her, she could definitely use a good earth-type mage, so she smiles and says “Can’t say I expected her, but sure I guess…” Even though she didn’t get the character she wanted yet, she just shrugs and says “You did get me a 5 star, so I’ll keep going. Can I take my frustration out on you if I don’t get Miriel…?”

You say that you’d rather her not, but she winks at you in response and says “I bet you’d like that anyway, you tiny masochist” Upon that painfully accurate statement, you just laugh nervously, so Nesi does a single encounter summon, hoping for something good. But to her misfortune, Nesi summons another random 3-star character, causing her to tightly grip you and mumble “Of course…”

But right before she makes the final summon, she lifts you up and mutters “You’d better fill me with some lucky vibes dude. I really need them now…” You’re not sure how to do that, so you just wish with all of your heart that Nesi summons Miriel, since your heart is your guiding key. And when she does the summon, she sees the animation for rarer characters, causing Nesi’s eyes to widen.

When the summon animation finishes, she sees that she actually got a 5-star Miriel, causing her to cheer to herself while hugging you tightly against her chest. As she does this, she says “Yeah! My good luck bug boy worked perfectly!” Then she starts to pepper your 6-inch body with kisses, smooching you happily. After that, she turns the shrinking knob again and shrinks you until you were half an inch tall again. And with your newly adjusted size, she tugs on her shirt and pulls back one of her bra cups, while saying “Since you gave me such excellent luck, I think you deserve an hour in my bra. Sound like a plan?”

You just nod nervously, so she drops you in the bra and allows it to snap back in place, plastering you against her light brown breast. As you remained stuck here in this amazing spot, Nesi says “Now that I’ve got Miriel, I’ll need to level her up. I’ll take you out once I’m all finished up…”

As she starts the leveling process, you are mashed against her smooth and soft skin, while she says “I’ll need to properly thank you, my amazing little good luck charm…”

This day with you thinking you’d be the only lucky one, but it turns out that you’d both have some experiences with good luck. Even though you weren’t the one with a high tier 5 star, you did get to spend time shrunk in the bra of one of your closest friends, so things evened out.

And so, the rest of your shrunken weekend with Nesi continued, as you had plenty of fun moments together. But that was a story for another day...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked this short story. If these kinds of stories seem interesting, then feel free to let me know.

Also, the bit about how Nesi summoned the hero Mariel is actually how I ended up summoning her, which is funny since I wrote this chapter before actually getting the character. So I actually did luck out in the end!

Here's the url for Size Life's Lucky March in general.

https://sites.google.com/view/luckymarch/home?authuser=0

And check this url for the sign up page, if you're interested.

https://sites.google.com/view/luckymarch/sign-up?authuser=0

Also, the Discord server I'm in.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

And my Twitter.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!