- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright, this need some explainin. I started this story a long time ago, when I was really into this girl. Then as time went on, I liked her less and less, and the story wrote slower and slower. Until I really did not want to write it.
And now I still don't want to write it, but its a waste of a good story, so here it is. Just use your imagination in between some of the events, you know?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

CHAPTER 1


Aaron realized he was shaking as he watched the girls get into their car. He stared at their shoes as they walked, watching how each one settled in the gravel and then lifted up again. His chest quivered with excitement, and fear that he may be caught trespassing in their property.
Their car drove away. This was his chance. He stood up and started to walk to the door, and was surprised at how jelly-like his legs were. They were shaking too.
Aaron reached the door, and found it locked. Now was the time, he thought. He took the bottle out of his pocket again, and stared at it. The liquid in it splashed around as his hands shook. He hesitated for a second, and then took off the cap and raised it up to his mouth. A little splashed down his cheek as he shook. It tasted like poison.
After a few seconds, Aaron's vision started to sway, the world twisted and turned and made him sick. Then he got a feeling of sinking as the world rushed by him in a blur of color. It was worse than any amusement park ride he had been on. He seemed to fall forever. Finally Aaron hit the ground, hard, and threw up.

He lay there for a while, half conscious, until rational thought started to come back. His first thought was to get out of the barf he was laying near. Aaron's mind cleared more, and eventually, he realized how odd the ground felt, and then he remembered what he had done. He had shrunk.

He gathered his wits. His clothes were gone. He didn't have any puke on him. And as Aaron looked around the open garage that he was standing in, he figured he was about 2 inches tall. He decided to try to stand.
As he got into a sitting position, his vision reeled a little and he had to stop, as his stomach churned a little. As Aaron rested, a feeling of unreality washed over him. Was he really 2 inches tall, in Shawna and Livia's garage floor?
Okay, he thought to himself. Gotta get up. He pushed himself up to his feet, expecting to get sick again, but received only a minor headache. He was relieved. Then his chest shivered and he realized how tense he was. You should relax, Aaron told himself. He realized how absurd that sounded, given the scenario. He laughed softly. Then he arched his back and stretched out his arms, his little chest shaking. He felt a lot better after that, and actually found himself feeling more relaxed.
He surveyed his surroundings again. Might be dangerous here, he thought. Better head inside like he planned. He walked towards the door. It looked gigantic, and he marveled at how long it took him to reach it. He imagined what Shawna would look like walking through that door, and got all shaky again. It was so huge.
Sometime later he reached the bottom of the door. He paused before entering, remembering that he was actually living out his fantasy. Eventually he lay on his stomach, and started to squeeze through the crack between the door and the floor. As he struggled to push through, he realized how strange it was, a tiny man crawling under a door in order to see a woman as a giantess. Then he got a boner, and realized that was a large mistake in his present position. He painfully wriggled the rest of the way through the door.
He was in.

Aaron looked around. Obviously the first thing he saw were the shoes.
There on the floor in front of him were some of the girl's shoes. He recognized Shawna's athletic-style sneakers. They were red and white, and they tightly fit the shape of her foot. The other pair were Livia's sneakers, same idea. Hers were white all over and also tightly fit her feet, with stylish curves.
Aaron's boner enlarged, and he began shaking again. This was it. This was real, and this was his fantasy.
He began walking towards the shoes, oblivious to much else, dick in hand. He went towards Shawna's sneakers. He got more and more exited the closer he got, the larger they became. They were huge those sneakers. He had watched them before, fantasized about touching them, being crushed by them. And here they were. He thanked God.
He reached Shawna's left sneaker. It towered above him, even the toe was a little above his head. He reached out and touched it, drew his hand across the plastic and leather. He rubbed his erect penis on it, humped it, his mind flashed colors behind his closed eyes. He had dreamed of this for so long.
He crawled on top of the toe with some difficulty, exaggerating his hip movement as he humped his way up. He grabbed onto the thick laces which wouldn't even fit inside his hands. Then he crawled up the tongue, over the rest of the laces, licking and humping the shoe as he went. He got to the top of the tongue, the soft thick cloth. He down into Shawna's shoe. The sole was red, and had started to fade where her heel and toes were. The walls were white and soft. He tumbled head first down into her sneaker. Aaron bounced as he landed on the firm, soft padding where her feet would lay. He looked around, realizing the whole cavernous space would have been tightly filled with her luscious foot. His boner ached.
Aaron crawl/humped his way deeper into the shoe, and darker. He crawled to the dark center of the shoe, and then braced his arms and legs and humped the floor of the sneaker hard, pushing his pelvis down, his body back and forth, his eyes closed and concentrating. Soon his tiny body shuddered as he spurted a load of cum into the sole of Shawna's shoe.
He lay exhausted, gasping for breath. Soon he fell asleep.

Aaron awoke to feel the ground vibrating beneath him. It felt good at first, lying on his stomach, half-asleep.
He jerked as he remembered where he was, and realized what could only be happening.
He froze, listening, feeling the ground shaking inside Shawna's shoe. He listened to the footsteps. Aaron figured they must be at about...
He heard the door open, a loud crashing to his tiny ears, and felt the sole of the sneaker shake as Shawna and Liva stepped inside.
What if he was caught? Here, now, not like he had imagined. What would they think, what would he do? He was shaking uncontrollably.
He didn't know what to do. He was terrified. He heard voices, they were so loud, he couldn't make it out at first, like a jumble of titanic voices. And yet feminine and familiar...
They were outside. This is what he came here for, this is why he had gone to all the trouble of finding the potion, this... this is it, he thought. He had to see - Them.
Aaron began to crawl forwards towards the heel of the shoe so that he could look out. His dick stuck slightly to the sole as he began to move, reminding him of his earlier actions. He could hear and feel the girls taking off their shoes, chatting. He started to make out a few words as his ears adjusted. A shadow passed through the pool of light cast into Shawna's shoe, and Milo froze for a few seconds before continuing. Finally, he could look up and out of the sneaker.
There They were. Shawna and Livia, towering above him as Goddesses.
His boner sprang up but he didn't notice, enraptured by the vision before him. He gazed up Shawna's long legs and the crotch of her pants, up her stomach and past her round breasts and up at her face. She was beautiful, she looked like a goddess, so huge and calm, unaware of the tiny mortal far below her.
Aaron stared at her beauty while she took off her shoes, talking to her sister. He slowly humped the floor of her sneaker. He could have stared at her forever, but eventually Shawna and her sister left the room. Aaron swiftly backed up into the shoe as they passed by. Shortly after he let out a long breath. He closed his eyes and reflected on what he had seen.
A moment later his head jerked up as he realized what he could now do. Several feet away from him were the black skater-style sneakers Shawna had just taken off. He sprang to his feet and ran to the heel of Shawna's shoe. He reached the wall and jumped up, grabbing the lip of the opening and pulling himself up. He crawled over the lip and tumbled to the floor. Aaron recovered quickly and sprinted towards Shawna's sexy black sneakers. It was farther than he thought but he ran as hard as he could towards the shoe.
Finally he reached it. He leaped up towards the mouth and quickly pulled himself up onto the wall and tumbled down inside.
He instantly felt the musky scent and warmth of her foot. It felt very good, warming his whole body. With a thump he landed in the heel of Shawna's shoe. He immediately started to hump his way deeper into her shoe. He kissed the sole of her shoe over and over again, thrusted over and over again, spread-eagled on her warm sole. It felt so fucking good, this was heaven Aaron thought, as he ejaculated again.

Aaron awoke, happily. He stretched his arms out long, and yawned. For a second he thought he was asleep in is own bed. Then he opened his eyes, and remembered where he was, what he had done. He smiled. It was a good rest, Shawna's shoe was very comfortable, the sole springy and soft and warm.
Aaron rolled over and climbed to his feet. Morning sunlight flooded into the shoe. He shook his head, and walked over towards the heel.
He reached the wall of the shoe, and hopped up, grabbing the lip with his hands. It felt like a good day, Aaron thought to himself.
He elbowed his way up, bringing his chest over the lip of her lovely shoe. As he began to heave his body over, he glanced up.

He met eyes with Livia.

Aaron gasped and pushed himself back down. He fell on his back with a thump, and frantically crawled to the front of the sneaker as fast as he could. He heard Livia's footsteps approaching and felt his heart jump into his throat. He froze, not wanting to be seen, hoping it was dark enough in this part of the shoe.
The footsteps stopped. Aaron crouched frozen, his position becoming unbearably uncomfortable as he dared not move. He shook all over. Eventually he risked opening his eyes and slowly bend his head around to look out towards the outside of the shoe.
Through the narrow space his position provided, he could see part of Livia's torso. He was immensely relieved that he could not see her eyes. They had terrified him when he had seen them. They were staring directly at him. He knew she had seen him. Why was she just standing there?
His muscles ached as he seemed to stay frozen for eternity. Eventually though, Livia turned and left. Aaron waited till he felt all the vibrations of her footsteps recede before he finally dared to stretch himself out.
Maybe she hadn't seen him. But how, she was staring directly at him? She must have seen him. Must have. Then why didn't she do anything? Aaron was rattled and still shaking as the image of Livia's face was burned in his mind still. She was quiet beautiful, more than he remembered. He had mostly ogled Shawna, as she was his age. Livia was a few years older, and he didn't see her as often.
Anyways, perhaps she had seen him but had mistaken him for something else. Or maybe nothing, maybe she really had missed his tiny body. Perhaps he was being paranoid?
He hoped so. He hoped his mind was not just playing tricks on him, shoving the things he feared or could not believe to the back of the mind and eventually erasing them.
Oh god, what was he going to do now?

Eventually, Aaron climbed once more out of the shoe. One thing was for sure, he could not stay in Shawna's shoe for long, no matter how much he would love too.
He got to the ground, and looked around. Where now, he wondered?
The basement was fairly messy. Several pairs of shoes littered the hard floor, and several more were stacked into a rack on the wall. Women, he thought. Then he added, god-bless them. He realized he had another boner as he surveyed the tons of shoes down here. There were lots of old sneakers and runners, and he spotted high heels in the distance. Yessss, he thought, absentmindedly stroking his cock.
As he began to walk towards them, he felt vibrations in the ground beneath him. Oh, fuck, he thought. He began to sprint towards the wall, where he could hide amongst the shoes. The shuddering of the floor got larger frighteningly quickly. Fuck fuck fuck fuck he thought, they must be almost...
He caught a glimpse of Shawna and Livia as they entered the basement. He was still far too far in the open for his likes. He bit back a shriek of fear as he ran as hard as he could for cover. He knew he was in plain sight.
The giantesses covered ground a hundred times faster than he could. He could sense them walking behind him as he at last dived behind the closest cover possible; Livia's white sports sneakers.
He crouched underneath the raised toe of the shoe, shaking in fear, daring not to move. All to familiar for Aaron.
The ground rumbled as the giantesses walked by. They were only a few feet from him, although to him it seemed like 50 feet. Of course that didn't matter at the size these people were. As he peered out from the shadow of Livia's shoe, he saw Shawna's immense feet, clad in white socks. Their voices were again just a huge cacophony of deafening voices that he couldn't make out, but as he watched, Shawna slipped her feet into the black sneakers that Aaron was in just minutes ago. He watched fascinated as the weight settled in her shoes. Her feet now faced towards Aaron. He shrank back, fearing she had seen him, but then realized she was facing Livia, who must have been behind the shoe that he was hiding beneath. He began to make out what the thunderous voices were saying.
"C'MON LIV, LET'S GO."
What was Livia waiting for? He hoped they hadn't seen him, it was entirely possible. At least Shawna hadn't seen him. Aaron inched his way back, and turned himself around beneath the shadow of the toe. He peered out the other way, cautiously.
"Hurry up and pick some shoes," Shawna said.
Livia's feet were facing him as well. He jerked back beneath the shadow, suddenly feeling very exposed. He hadn't had a chance to glimpse her face, and he feared she had seen him. He suddenly realized the danger of his hiding spot. What if Livia chose to wear these shoes today? Oh god oh fuck. At worst he would be crushed if she shifted her weight the wrong way, at best he would end up blatantly revealed on the floor. He shook uncontrollably. His bladder was weak and hurt, and he focused all his attention on trying not to piss himself. It was better than thinking about Livia.

"I THINK I'LL WEAR MY BOOTS TODAY."

It took a second for it to sink in, but then Aaron realized he was safe. Thank god.
He listened to Livia pull on a pair of boots, eventually heard them zip up. Then the deafening crashes as stilleto heels clicked across the hard floor.


"Why are you smiling?" Shawna asked.
"No reason," Livia answered. "I just like these boots."

CHAPTER 2

They had gone. Aaron had calmed down from his near-death experience. He still couldn't quite get his mind off of the two girls.
His stomach growled. Well that helps, he thought.
He hadn't eaten for a day, he realized. Well, he supposed. Better get some food. He could go searching for crumbs on the kitchen floor like an ant. Mm. Classy.
Well what else was there to do, take a peek in the fridge? Not bloody likely.
Aaron started walking.

He passed by several rooms. Bathroom, spare room, garage entrance. Living room. Kitchen.
It took him about half an hour of walking to get there. There was checkered linoleum flooring, a small round table with chairs in the middle. An average kitchen. Ooh and look. Crumbs.
Yes, toast crumbs. Perfect. That was lucky he thought. Just like an ant, and laughed nervously. He was kind of on edge and froze whenever he thought he heard a car nearby. Freezing might not be the smartest thing to do, but at least you can hear better.
Aaron sat on the floor, munching on the gigantic toast crumbs. He began to think. Where would he sleep? Well, he knew. He couldn't sleep anywheres else. He would sleep in Shawna's old shoes. It may be dangerous, but her old shoes weren't that dangerous, she probably didn't wear them that often. Food, easy. More toast crumbs, mmm. Aaron figured he would be alright. It was still kind of like a dream to him.

(Author's Note)

*Aaron spends many days in the house, living off crumbs and continuing to masturbate with Shawna's shoes, until one day...*


CHAPTER 3

"Oh what the fuck is in my shoe," Shawna said, slipping out her foot. She kicked it onto it's side with her other shoe, and the thing tumbled out. "Oh," she said,"a little man."

Aaron's head was pounding. He was in a state of shock and his whole body had just been crushed and then sent sprawling onto the floor. He couldn't hear anything but the pounding in his head. He thought he heard a loud jumbled voice from overhead, probably Shawna.
When his head started to clear, he started to realize how much shit he was in. His first reaction was to freeze, curled up on the ground like a bug, hoping she didn't notice him. He shook uncontrollably and screwed his eyes shut, trying not to cry.
He stayed like that for what seemed a very long time. The only thing he could hear was his heart pounding in his head. Oh god please don't see me, please don't see me...
In a heart stopping moment, he heard the scuff of Shawna's enormous shoe as it lifted off the floor.
Seconds later he felt it.

Shawna nudged the tiny form with the toe of her shoe to see if he was dead. As her foot touched him he twitched involuntarily. She even thought she heard a squeak. She bent down to look closer. As she did she noticed the tiny man was pissing himself, a tiny yellow pudding forming around his little penis. He still remained motionless, except that he was shaking in fear. She smiled.
Shawna straightened up and grinned at her sister Olivia who was watching nearby, seeing what she would do. "Well," Shawna said, lifting her foot, "I guess it's dead, its not moving. I guess I'll just step on it then."
She gently lowered her foot.
As soon as she felt the tiny form touch her shoe, she saw it scramble out and start to run across the floor like a bug. He tripped and fell. Shawna laughed again, and then placed her foot down on the floor behind him, the curve on the toe of her shoe covering him. "I guess it's not dead after all. But since it's just a bug, I better step on it now," she said mockingly.
"Wait," said Livia, moving closer. Shawna sighed in exasperation.
"What?" she said, tapping her foot dangerously close to the tiny man.
"I just want to see who it is," Livia said. She moved closer and squatted down at Shawna's feet.
"Fine, whatever," Shawna said, removing her foot. "Its just a little bug man." She turned her attention to her fingernails.
Livia pulled back her hair and stared at the little man. He was quivering like a leaf, all curled up in fear. She reached out with her long, manicured fingers and touched him. The little man jerked, and Livia applied a little pressure, holding him down on his back with her finger on his stomach. "He looks a bit familiar, don't you think?" she said, indicating the squirming figure beneath her finger.
"Hm," Shawna said, filing her nails and not paying attention.
Livia grabbed the little man with her finger and thumb and brought him up to her face. After a second, her beautiful dark eyes widened slightly. "Isn't this Aaron?" she said.
"Who?" Shawna said, distractedly.
"Aaron, the boy from church, we know him. He's in your classes and everything silly, you know. He goes to our church every Sunday."
"Really?" Shawna said, seeming to look at him from the first time. Her eyes widened slightly too, and she smiled. "That's funny," she said. "Thats really funny," and she started to laugh. "Give him here, she said, and snatched the tiny terrified man out of her sister's hand. She held him up close to her face, grinning. The little man seemed on the edge of tears, and was shaking horribly. His tiny little face contorted in fear. Shawna laughed at him. "You're tiny!" she said. "How does it feel, little guy? How does it feel to be the size of a bug? Remember, I almost stepped on you!" she laughed. "You could've been just a little smear on the bottom of my shoe." She smiled at the tiny crying man she held in her fist.
"Are we going to do something with him, or are you just going to keep on tormenting him?" Livia asked, a little critically. Shawna continued to grin at her little captive.
"I'm not tormenting him, am I little guy?" she asked. He continued to cry, little squeaky cries. This made her laugh again.
"Well, I guess I will just step on him now." Shawna lowered him to the floor, and raised her shoe again.
"Wait," Livia said.
"What now?" said Shawna, irritably. She glanced at her nails again.
"Why don't you keep him?" Livia said softly, moving closer to her sister and staring into her eyes.
"Why would I want that?" Shawna asked. "
"As a little slave," her sister explained.
Shawna glanced down at the tiny figure beneath her shoe. "But he's so tiny, what use would he be? "
"Well," Livia said slowly, "Wouldn't it be fun to have a little human being at your feet all the time? Wouldn't it feel nice to have a tiny man under your foot all day long?" She smiled.
Shawna considered this. "Well, I guess so. I mean, theres not much else he could do. Except squish for me."
She poked the little figure with the toe of her shoe, and he spasmed in fear again. "Hey you little man. Pay attention. Its Aaron right?" She asked, looking down on him. Shawna saw the little head turn to look up at her. "I'm not gonna step on you today, you lucky bug." The little man didn't seem to look very relieved, but Shawna paid no attention and continued. "Instead, you're gonna be my footslave," she said. She appeared to think heavily for a few moments, then continued. "That means I'm your Mistress, or Goddess, or whatever. More like Goddess since I'm so giant and everything compared to you, right? Yeah, so only call me Goddess. Or else, I'll squish you under my foot. And you have to do everything I say, because I'm your Goddess. Or else you get squished. Those are the rules, clear?" The tiny head nodded in fear. "Kiss my shoe."


Aaron was shocked. He could hear them quite clearly now. He had just gone from being a stain on the floor to being Shawna's personal footslave. And now he was forced to kiss her shoe.
He started to move towards the toe of her shoe. He was very scared. Still, Isn't this basically what he wanted?


Shawna looked down at the little figure. "Hurry up or I'll squish you now," she said. The little man froze for a second, then quickly thrust towards her shoe and started kissing fiercely. Shawna laughed. "Wow, you're a good kisser." She laughed more at her little joke. "Look, he uses his tongue and everything. You were right Liv, this does feel good." She laughed more at the tiny spectacle at her feet.
Then Shawna slid her foot out of the shoe her little slave was licking. She rested her socked foot on the floor and said, "Now get inside 'em, little slave." The little man hesitated again, and then started to walk cautiously along the side of the massive shoe to the entrance. "I didn't say stop!" Shawna said. Aaron paused and looked around in confusion. "Keep licking my shoe, stupid," she said. He turned to the wall of her shoe and started kissing it and moving sideways at the same time. "Better," she said, and turned back to examining her nails. "Now hurry up and get back inside my shoe."'
Shawna appeared to think of something. "Wow, why were you in my shoe in the first place?" She laughed. "That's a pretty fucking stupid place to hide isn't?"
"Maybe he likes it in there," Livia said. "Maybe he likes feet."
Shawna gaped in surprise, then turned down to stare at the little man beside her shoe. "That's fucking weird," she said.


Aaron heard what they were saying and looked up in utter dismay. He met eyes with Shawna, staring shocked and angrily down upon him. Oh fuck, he though.
"YOU LITTLE BUG," she said to him, "DO YOU FUCKING, LIKE MY FEET OR SOMETHING? DO YOU HAVE A FOOT FETISH?" she demanded. "DO MY FEET GET YOU OFF? IS THAT WHY YOU WERE HIDING IN MY SHOE?"
"No!" he screamed, "No, no! Please! I don't, I wasn't! Please No!" His mind was racing in fear and he trembled badly. He couldn't breathe very well.
"YEAH RIGHT, YOU LITTLE PERVERT. HERE, WE'LL SEE." Shawna lifted her socked foot above Aaron. He stared up into her arched sole once more and screamed before it came crashing down on him.
The impact immediately smashed him onto his back and forced all the air out of his lungs. He felt immense pain as the tremendous weight pressed against him. His whole body felt the fabric of her sock as it was pressed onto him, and he could smell the fabric and her flesh.
He gritted his teeth in silent agony. There was nothing he could do, no way to fight back. He was totally helpless as her giant foot crushed him. He thought he was beginning to feel his ribs give way. The fact that he could not breathe in caught up to him and his mind began to swirl from lack of oxygen. Tears began to drain from his eyes.
And yet through it all he thought, god I'm being crushed to death by a beautiful woman. The woman I've fantasized about for years, the woman who I've always wanted to get crushed under. I am finally here, and she is crushing me under her foot like a bug. She's going to kill me with her foot, crush me under her foot, crush me like a bug, oh god...


"Oh god, you're right," Shawna said as she felt the tiny erection beneath her sensitive soles.
"Are you killing him?" Livia asked in slight alarm.
Shawna laughed. "No, I'm hardly pressing at all," she said. She slowly twisted her foot back and forth on top of the tiny man. She enjoyed the feeling of him beneath her foot, even if he was being aroused. Little pervert.
Finally she lifted her foot off Aaron. She stared at the gasping form at her feet. "Oh come on," she said, "You know you like it." The little person continued to lie there gasping for breath. "Okay, new rule," she continued. "Since you like my feet so much, you can kiss them as much as you can. That means, whenever you're in my shoe, you should be kissing. And any other time you're near my feet or shoes. You should be kissing my shoes all the time too. And if you can't touch them, you should be worshiping them and me as your god. Understand? That means you should be on the fucking ground, praying to me or jacking off or whatever whenever you're around. And another thing, I am your only Goddess, so you cannot worship or be aroused by any other woman or her feet except me unless I say so. Understand?" The little man nodded. "Good. Now get the fuck in my shoe, you little pervert. We're going to church."

CHAPTER 4

Aaron waited in the dark of her shoe, shivering. Soon the light that flooded into the heel of the shoe turned to shadow, and he saw the toe of her sock dip inside. Soon the sounds of her foot brushing against the shoe walls filled his ears and he watched it rush forwards over him untill there was nothing but darkness. Then he felt it, her warm sock on his body, her toes as they scrunched their way all the way into her shoe. He felt the pressure build as her foot fitted snugly in. Aaron lay beneath the arch of her sole, what he thought was the safest place, as there was more room. It was warm and dark and tight and very claustrophobic. The fact that he was under a girl's foot send him shuddering once more. This is incredible. He noticed he still had his erection. He replayed his new Mistress's words over in his head. This is fucking unbelievable, he though. Maybe he would wake up soon. He suddenly became conscious of the gigantic amount of flesh covering his small body, and his hopes of everything being a dream vanished. He started to cry.

"How does it feel?" Livia asked her sister devilishly.
"Fine," Shawna answered. "I can feel his little chest heaving."
Livia cocked an eyebrow. "Maybe he's hyperventilating?" she suggested.
"Pfft," Shawna said. "Probably cause he's so excited to be under my fucking foot. I bet he loves it."
"Either that or he's crying," Livia said. They both laughed.
"Anyways, lets go," Shawna said, and started to walk.

Aaron continued to cry under Shawna's foot. Suddenly he felt the weight on top of him release and a queer feeling in his stomach. What was going on, was she taking her foot out of her shoe?
Suddenly he had the breath pressed out of him as the weight settled on him again. He felt impact below him as well, and realized she was obviously walking. He was now very scared and very thankful that he had remained under the arch of her foot. In the darkness the weight disappeared, and again the slight sickly feeling he recognized as movement, like in an elevator. He felt himself shift slightly along the floor of the shoe, until again the weight pressed down on him suddenly and made him wheeze. Hadn't taken the opportunity to get his air back from last time, and now it felt like he was being suffocated as he prayed for her foot to rise again.
The cycle continued several times before he got the rhythm and managed to breathe steadily.
This time it seemed her foot had pressed down extra hard. And the next step felt the same, except even worse. It was hard to think under these conditions; blind and under constant compression and decompression, and the dull smashing feeling below him each time her foot landed. He prayed to God and his new Goddess that the pressure would stop increasing. Maybe it was only him, maybe his body was getting fatigued.
And then the next step down felt decidedly worse. He grimaced and contorted as the weight fell on him. He felt and heard several cricks in his spine. He hoped it was nothing serious. The next step smashed his face into the dirty sole of her shoe, and the one after that made his eyes feel like popping. He didn't know if he could take this much longer. His little body shuddered under the torture, and he couldn't even cry because he had no time to breathe in sobs. Tears ran freely from his eyes, but his teeth, fists and eyelids were clenched tight together against the crushing weight.
Then he realized why it was getting worse. It was so hard to concentrate, he had hardly noticed his body moving forwards across her shoe. Every time her foot rose up, he slid a little ways under the ball of her foot. And now he was probably directly underneath it, as the worst feeling he had ever experienced pressed his body deep into Shawna's sole. His head ached, and his nose hurt. He thought his lip felt wet, and the lights were swirling around his blind vision. One more step, and Aaron passed out.

CHAPTER 5

(Author's Note)

*Aaron spent many weeks under Shawna's commanding foot. She took him everywhere in her shoe. His body toughened and adapted, as did his mindset, as he eventually accepted his fate. But the more time he spent beneath Shawna, the more he hated her. Although he still could not help but be incredibly aroused at his position, after every ejaculation feelings of shame and hatred bubbled into his mind. Also, he found himself increasingly longing for the beautiful and desirable Livia. But unfortunately, she was forbidden. After a while, the longing became so great, Aaron decided to take action. What else was there to do, but go through a life of torture and shame in Shawna's shoes?

Aaron decides to sneak into Livia's room one day when both sisters have apparently left for church without him.*


"I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU'D FINALLY SHOW UP," said a voice from behind him. Aaron spun around to witness Livia walk into the room. She smiled down at him and continued to walk straight towards him. She was wearing only silk panties and her black pointed pumps. She didn't slow down.
This is it, Aaron thought to himself, I'm finally dead, she's going to kill for me coming into her room, oh god. He watched her shoe rise into the air above him, and then descend. He watched the sole of her shoe and her lightly smiling, beautiful face far above. Then he closed his eyes shut and screamed.

Blackness.

CHAPTER 6

A crash.

Aaron found himself alive, opened his eyes and found himself lying on the ground looking up the heel of Livia's pump to her sole. It curved over his head to land behind him. He was lying under her arch. He heard Livia's soft laughter from far above, and then heard movement behind him. In moments her sole had disappeared as she walked on.
Aaron breathed again, he hadn't realized he had been holding his breath until now and let out a gasp. Fuck, he thought to himself. He was shaking again.
Actually he was very pleased with himself that he had not peed in terror. His bowels felt shaken but alright. He sighed again. Jesus fuck.

He rolled over onto his stomach to watch Livia's long legs and sexy heels disappear behind her bed. He saw her open her closet and bend down. He got a nice view of her ass. What was she doing, he wondered. Probably girly stuff he thought.
He wondered again as he heard her take her pumps off. She straightened and turned, holding something behind her back. She walked out around her bed again, now barefoot on her tip-toes. She walked softly over to him. As her feet got closer Aaron's penis began to stiffen under his stomach. She kept getting closer and he began to fear that she might step on him for real, this time under her bare foot.
She stopped in front him, and lifted her leg up above his little body, and slowly brought it down on him. No, he thought, no. He closed his eyes again.
She softly landed her big toe on Aaron's back. He felt the giant softness of it, and the weight. She wasn't pressing down. She moved it up and down his back. It felt very good, he thought. Except it kinda hurt his cock, being pressed against the hard floor. Oh well.
Then it was gone. He opened his eyes and looked to see the soles of her feet as she walked tip toe to her bed. She turned and then sat down, hands resting on the bed where he could not see them. She lifted her leg again, pointed her foot at him.
"Come to my feet," she said, gesturing with her toes. "I HAVE SOMETHING YOU'LL LIKE," she said with a calm smile.
She held up her hands. She was holding the most beautiful pair of black, strappy stilletos Aaron had ever seen. They were shiny black, so sexy.
Livia placed them on the floor. "I know how much you love high heels, little boy. So I know you'll love these. I love them too. I haven't worn them yet, I thought I'd save them for a special occasion. Like finding a horny little man in my room searching for heels. Isn't that right Aaron?"
Aaron was speechless.
"IT'S ALRIGHT, COME ON. COME TO MY FEET. THIS IS FOR YOU, SO INDULGE YOURSELF. THIS IS YOUR WILDEST FANTASY, ISN'T IT?" she said with a smile.
Aaron found he was already walking towards her. In a daze he watched her slowly slip her perfect feet into first one exquisite shoe, and then then next. He watched her feet settle perfectly in, watched her adjust the straps until they were just right around her feet and ankles.
Suddenly he found himself right in front of her foot, staring at her beautiful toes. His gaze followed her foot up her leg and eventually into Livia's smiling face.

She whispered huskily down to him, "COME ON IN."

Entranced, Aaron looked down again to see her big and second toes lifted up, revealing a dark space between them and the sole of the shoe. He knew exactly what to do.
Aaron slowly got down onto his hands and knees on the floor and kissed the black leather of Livia's high heel shoe. Then he began to crawl up onto it, kissing and licking as he went. He got under the shadow of her toes, and turned himself around, to lie on his back facing up at them. They slowly began to lower, until he felt their soft flesh surrounding his body. He lay between and underneath Livia's big and second toes. His raging erection was nestled straight up between her toes.
Heaven was only starting. As he looked up barely passed her toes at Livia's face, her toes slowly moved up and down, his more than fully erect penis between them. He was getting fucked by her toes. It was the best feeling he had ever had, and ever will have.
It felt so perfect, so sublime. His head was full of colours and it was hard to breathe. His little body moved with her toes, up and down, up and down as she continued to fuck him. He thought he was going to come, but somehow she delayed it, kept him going on. Again and again through this haze of pleasure he thought he was going to burst, but her toes wouldn't let him. Oh god was soon the only thought going through his poor little mind. It was unbelievably amazing how good it felt. His whole body was aching with the strain of movement, sweat poured down his little body in tiny streams. It seemed to last forever and ever, and still his little penis managed to keep going. It went from bright red and was now starting to turn purple, the veins standing out like cords. It was bigger than he had ever seen it, and now the ache and pain of sex was as much as the pleasure.
Through his fuddled mind he thought he heard Livia's voice from far above. Then, as he became positive that he was going die here, Livia let him cum.
He screamed his little lungs out as he went through a full body orgasm. His whole tiny body thrashed wildly out of control beneath Livia's foot as his cock, held firmly by her, shot a stream of white cum high up and onto her toes. Then massive pain shot through his over strained muscles, pulsating cock and scrambled mind. He passed out.


Aaron awoke. He was aware he was moving somehow. He lifted his head to look around, and immediately regretted it as pain seared through his aching body and head. It quickly receded however, and he slowly lifted his head to see what was going on.
He was still in her shoe. In the same position. He was coated in dried sticky sweat, stuck to the sole of her shoe by it, and his hair was matted. He felt her toes softly pressing up and down on his body, but it wasn't sexual. As he looked up he saw her room fly by, back and forth. He realized Livia had her leg crossed over her other one, and was idly swinging her foot up and down. He coughed suddenly.
"Oh," said Livia's voice from above him, "YOU'RE CONSCIOUS ALREADY? MY, YOU ARE A TOUGH LITTLE MAN. NO WONDER SHAWNA'S BEEN ABLE TO KEEP YOU FOR SO LONG."
Livia swung her leg back over. Aaron's head swam with the fast movement. His body was jolted roughly under her foot as she rested it on the ground beside her other. What did she say about him?

At that moment he heard the crashing of footsteps outside the room. Moments later Shawna entered. She was in her normal jeans, hoodie, and Etnies shoes.
Aaron's heart jumped. Panic swelled in him. Shawna was not going to like this.
She looked down at him, lying there underneath her sister's toes, and looked very angry. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?"
Aaron's mind pulled a blank. He panicked. He should probably start to beg for forgiveness.
"YOU'RE MINE SLAVE! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THIS? DON'T YOU KNOW THE RULES?" Shawna stamped the floor in anger. "AFTER ALL I'VE GIVEN YOU, THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? BY CHEATING ON MY SISTER? WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?"
Livia said, "I DON'T THINK HE WAS THINKING ABOUT MUCH AT ALL, SHAWNA. HE WAS TOO BUSY GETTING HIS BRAINS FUCKED OUT BY MY TOES." She laughed softly. "I JUST GAVE HIM THE BEST SEX OF HIS LIFE, DIDN'T I LITTLE MAN?" she said calmly. Aaron gaped up at her in horror.
"HE HAS A THING FOR HEELS, DIDN'T YOU NOTICE?" Livia asked. "HE JUST COULDN'T RESIST MY, PERFECT TOES AND SHOES, COULD YOU?" she asked Aaron, slyly. She pressed down on him a little for emphasis. It scared him.

"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND KISS MY SHOES, FOOTSLAVE!" Shawna ordered. Aaron scrambled to obey, but Livia pressed down harder with her toes. Frightened, he turned to look up at her pleadingly. She just smiled, and then released him a second later.
Aaron pulled his sticky, sweaty body off her sole, and then slid to the ground at Livia's feet. He struggled to his feet, body uncomfortable with the new change of movement, and started to hurry over towards Shawna as best he could.
He felt a gush of misplaced air behind him and winced as a massive shadow swept over him. He saw the crash of Livia's high heel land in front of him, and then then other in front of that one as Livia walked towards the door.
She paused at the door, turned. Then she blew a little kiss at him. Aaron swallowed hard.

"HURRY UP SLAVE," Shawna yelled, tapping her foot.
Livia disappeared down the hall.

Aaron arrived at Shawna's feet and moved towards her planted foot. "NOT THAT ONE, BUG. THE OTHER ONE. KISS THAT ONE," she said, indicating her tapping foot. Aaron sighed. Oh crazy Shawna.
He timidly made his way over to the pounding shoe. She was tapping lightly, but it was deadly to him. He got closer, felt the gushes of air as her foot moved up and down, up down. The floor vibrated. He moved in front of her shoe, watched the dirty black and pink rubber as it surged up and down. He tried to time it several times, almost went for it, his body jerking in anticipation but it was no good. He couldn't do it without getting struck and possibly badly injured.
"KISS IT NOW!" she ordered angrily. "IT'S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO!"
Gah. He better do it now, he thought, and moved forwards to kiss her deadly shoe.
It struck him on the head and drove him instantly face down onto the hard floor.
He blacked out for a second, then felt enormous in his head as colours swam past his eyes. Then he felt the cold rubber of Shawna's shoe on his back. She pressed down hard on him. Very hard.
Aaron her several small cracks as his bones were all pushed down. Oh god shit fuck. She had never pressed him this hard before, at least not on purpose. He had no air in his lungs, it was the most painful crush he had endured yet, as it was constant and still going hard. Just as he thought he couldn't bear it anymore, she pressed even harder. He would have screamed if he could. But now he couldn't even groan.
He felt like crying, like giving up more than he had ever felt before. She was going to kill him now for his sins. Oh god this was the most excruciating punishment he had ever felt. He should be dead by now. Goodbye.

Shawna lifted her foot up. "STAY THERE," she ordered. Aaron struggled to find breath, let alone move. He felt the vibrations in the floor as Shawna exited the room.
After a few minutes of lying motionless, getting his breath back, afraid to move his body as pain shot through him whenever he did so, Aaron decided be better get up.
He groaned massively as he pushed himself to his knees. His head swam with dizziness and pain. Blood dripped out of his nose as it painfully rushed to his head. He wiped a good deal of it off his face, saw the little puddle of the stuff where he had gotten his head smashed in by the killer shoes. He sat on his knees, regaining himself. It was probably a good pose for when Shawna returns. God that woman. He groaned again. How did he get himself into that mess?

He heard and felt Shawna returning from his room. He gathered himself up with a deep breath.
But it still didn't prepare him for what he saw next.

Shawna re entered the room. She had taken off her other clothes and was only in her silver panties. She was now wearing massive see-through plastic platform heels, with sparkly silver straps. Shawna thundered across the room. Aaron watched, amazed. He had never seen her like this before. The heels made her legs look so long and sexy, and her arched foot looked beautiful. Even though they looked tacky as shit, they made Shawna look like a terrifying teen goddess.
"HOW DO YOU LIKE THESE HEELS?" she asked angrily. She stomped over to him and raised her foot high above him. He could see her sole through the clear plastic.
Aaron screamed. Shawna stomped her foot down.

Alive, Aaron found himself again under an arched high-heel. He would have pissed himself that time, if he hadn't have gotten such a raging boner from watching Shawna walk. He heard grinding noises all around him as Shawna twisted her foot into the floor, imagining him squash.
"NO," she said. "YOU'RE A LUCKY BUG TODAY, LITTLE AARON." She stepped back.
"COME HERE!" she ordered, tapping her massive shoes. Aaron timidly made his way over, staring at her shoes the whole time.
"COME ON," she said, always impatient. "DO YOU WANT THIS OR NOT?"
Confused, Aaron gulped and said, "Want what, mistress?"
"THIS," she replied. She brought her shoes together around Aaron's little body. She used the side of one shoe to press him to the toe of her other shoe, sending all the air out of his chest in the process. Then she slid him all the way up the toe of her shoe, and then up onto the sole. She kept pushing him with her other shoe, pushed him under under her waiting toes.
He found himself once again on his back underneath Shawna's toes, his erect penis sticking up between the big and second one. He gasped and looked up, into Shawna's impatient face.
"READY?" she asked.
Without waiting for a reply, she pushed her toes together, painfully enveloping his little cock, and started pumping them up and down. He bit back a scream. This was nothing like Livia.
Shawna's toes fucked him hard, they squashed his already sore and used penis, and were clenched tight enough on his poor organ that his whole body went up and down with it. He was pulled up by his cock and then painfully slammed down onto the sole of the shoe, over and over and over again. But god, through all the pain he was still amazed at how great the giant toejob felt. His penis had never endured anything like this before.
His senses stared reeling again as he gave into the pounding sex of her toes. His thoughts and vision blurred and he became soaked in perspiration with the experience. It seemed to go on forever again. He felt like blowing his load several times, but with impeccable timing Shawna clenched tighter on his cock, forcing it down painfully. He couldn't see her face, but may have heard soft laughter from overhead.
Oh god, the pain was becoming overwhelming. His throbbing wet purple cock was being mashed out of shape over and over again by the giant pink toes and his body felt like giving up completely. Please oh please Goddess, just please let me cum this time... Oh.. Oh Goddess I'm...
She stopped. Just as was about to cum, she lifted her toes up, denying him cruelly. He started to cry.
He felt himself being lifted. He felt the world moving by, and then he was left laying on the ground. He looked up to see a massive hand receding upwards, and giant fingers disappearing into Shawna's mouth as she licked them off. She looked down upon him.
"DON'T LOOK AT ME, FOOTSLAVE!" she ordered angrily.
He looked down. He was laying in a small puddle of himself beside Shawna's enormous platform block heel. He could see right through. Then he looked down at as his poor mashed up purple cock. It looked like a massive bruise. Without thinking he slowly lifted his fingers to touch himself.
"DON'T TOUCH THAT, MAGGOT!" she yelled. Shawna lifted her heel a tiny bit off the ground.
"PUT IT UNDERNEATH, FOOTSLAVE. I'M GOING TO FINISH YOU OFF WITH MY HEEL."
Aaron did as he was told, putting his dick between her slightly raised heel and the ground.
"THAT'S RIGHT," she said. With the tiniest movement of her ankle possible, she moved her heel back and forth across his wet little penis. "PUSH YOUR LITTLE BALLS UNDERNEATH TOO. GOOD, NOW START HUMPIN'." Back and forth, back and forth went her heel, soon Aaron was ready to blow again. She paused, and then started again, prolonging it further using only the bottom of her heel.
But it was soon too much for his abused penis, and he groaned in pain and a little bit of pleasure as thick white cum mixed with blood gushed out from beneath her heel.
As soon as his dick stopped throbbing, with perfect timing Shawna pressed the tiny distance down on her heel, completely crushing his penis and balls. Blood spurted out onto the puddle of cum as Aaron screamed his lungs out.
He curled his body into a ball, trying desperately to stop the flow of blood from his body. He barely heard Shawna's word from above. "PERFECT," she said, smugly.
She raised up her heel, keeping her sole planted firmly on the floor. A tiny strip of flesh hung from beneath her sole, the remains of Aaron's penis. She pivoted her foot so her heel hovered above Aaron's cringing body. Droplets of blood rained down on him, making him look up.
"I SAID I'D FINISH YOU OFF WITH MY HEEL." She slowly lowered it down upon him.

Aaron screamed and writhed as he watched the bottom of the heel descend on him. He could see her whole pretty sole through the clear plastic. The one he had spent so much time under, dreaming. Soon all was distorted as her heel took up almost all his vision. He felt the cold plastic touch his body, felt the pressure begin to build. As his face was pressed sideways, he saw Livia standing in the doorway watching. She was smiling calmly.
He felt his ribs start to snap and give way, his body start to implode as Shawna's unforgiving heel crushed him beneath her. He tasted his guts as his insides spewed out his mouth. His contorted face continued to stare at Livia, before both his eyeballs popped out.



Shawna applied the last tiniest little bit of pressure with her ankle. She listened to the pleasing crunch and felt his body flatten crush beneath her heel. It felt good, like it always did. She never did one quite like this before though.
She looked up at Livia. "There, are you happy now?" she asked. Livia looked up at her and smiled sweetly.
Shawna looked back down at the the mess on her heels. "I guess you want to lick these off now huh?" she inquired. Livia smiled wider. "You're weird, sister," Shawna said as she stepped out of her heels and walked towards the door.
"It was fun though, wasn't it?" Liv asked her sister.
"Yeah, I guess," she replied as she walked down the hall to her room.


Livia walked gently over to the shoes. She knelt, picked up the clean one and held it in her crotch. Then she lifted the bloody shoe up slowly, watched the tiny droplets of blood fall. She bent forwards and licked up the little red puddle of blood. Then she straightened and started sucking on the big bloodied plastic heel.

That was fun, she thought as she enjoyed the taste of the little man's remains. We should make them last this long more often.