- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is going to be different from my usual stuff. There's going to be almost no plot, and is just going to be pure fetish material. If you're looking for plot stories, I'd love it if you'd check out some of my other work, but yeah no this one. It won't be long either. Not sure how short of a story, but without a plot, I don't anticipate this being more than seven chapters. Likely it'll be less. I don't know. but I hope you enjoy. I don't know if a submissive giantess has been done before on this site, at the very least it's rare, so it'll be interesting to see the reception.

 

 

 

Tom leaned back in his chair, not even five minutes deep into the homework he had just started, and already bored out of his mind. Try as he might, he couldn’t get the events of the morning out of his head. Julie, one of the prettiest girls in Rollington Academy, had rejected him this morning. Him! Thomas Harrison Pennbrooks! Member of the undisputed richest family on Earth, and she had said no to him. Not to mention his good looks. With his chiseled jawline, blonde hair, green eyes, and tall, athletic frame, he was a practical adonis among boys his age. How a girl that blind and stupid had made it into Rollington was beyond his comprehension. But, he supposed, this is what happens when others have their parents pay for their enrollment instead of working for it themselves. He didn’t need her. However, there was something on his mind, a much greater need than Julie. A deep seated urge for release that was keeping him from focusing on his work. Glancing over at his laptop screen, he contemplated over what genre of videos he wanted to search up in order to get his mind off of her.

His thoughts were jarred by a few powerful knocks on his door. Tom pressed a button on his desk which caused a light on the outside of his door to flash twice, signalling the individual outside that it was appropriate to enter the room. The handle turned and the door swung open, revealing Elizabeth, his family’s favorite maid. Elizabeth was a great beauty in her own right, certainly more so than Julie, Tom thought. She was young, in her early twenties, though older than him, a high schooler. Her chestnut hair was perfectly straight and smooth, tucked neatly behind her ears, with bangs covering her forehead. She was of a pale complexion, but not sickly in any way. Her eyes were as brown as her hair, giving them a incredible, dark casting. All of this was made more impressive by the fact that she wore little to no makeup at all. Her beauty was entirely natural. She wore the stereotypical black dress and white apron maid outfit that barely contained her unbelievably massive breasts. In addition she wore knee high white socks, and black flats. Though the room was carpeted, her approaching footsteps were hardly muted as she crossed the expansive floor. This couldn’t really be helped, though, as Elizabeth was 200 ft tall.

As far as recorded history goes, Elizabeth is the only known one of her kind. A living giant among humans. For most of her life no one was sure what would become of her, as she could not live a normal life, nor find practical employment, nor even form genuine connections with a race of people who feared befriending a giant. Tom’s family, being the only family on Earth that could afford the technology necessary to cultivate food big enough for her, decided to take her in. Though many around the world had called them mad for wanting to live with a giantess, the Pennbrooks were ecstatic over the idea. They had even purchased a house specially designed to accommodate her. Each room had an entire section, about the size of a human scaled room, furnished for regular people. The rest of the room was empty space, with sparse furniture, for Elizabeth if she chose to sit down anywhere. The family had numerous methods of traversing the house, from their own sports cars, to a monorail system that could take them to any room they desired. Though most everyone prefered to be carried by Elizabeth. She took care of almost all of the housekeeping by herself, being able to carry out all kinds of tasks that would normally take teams of men and women all day, in minutes alone. Other humans were staffed at the Pennbrooks’ manner for other jobs that she couldn’t do herself, such as cooking for the family, of course.

Tom turned in his chair as Elizabeth entered the room, closed the door behind her, and knelt down next to his living area, which was positioned right by the door for easy access. Placing her hands on her lap, she smiled down at the tiny young man sitting before her.

“Good afternoon, Master Thomas.” she greeted him. Elizabeth’s voice, while immense, was incredibly high pitched and soft. “How was school today?”

Tom grinned. “Fine, as usual. Except for being turned down by Julie, though.”

Elizabeth frowned. “I’m sorry to hear that, Master Thomas. Would you like me to visit her house and pay her back for you?”

The young man laughed out loud. “No, but thank you Elizabeth. I think she’s lost out on enough. But there is something else you could do for me.”

The giantess smiled and nodded. “I am yours to command, my little Master.”

He grinned at the use of her pet name for him. “I would really like you to help me get my mind off of Julie. You’re the only one who can do that, since you’re so much prettier than she is.”

This time she blushed. “Th-thank you, Master Thomas. Which part of me would you like to play with?”

“Take off your shoes.” he instructed.

Elizabeth did as she was told. “You wish to play with my feet, today?”

He nodded. “And your socks.”

“Ah,” she murmured. “You wish to play with my bare feet.”

“You know how much I love them.” he replied, beginning to strip down naked. “I just can’t get enough.”

“I-I’m happy that I can serve you in this way.” she said, softly.

Elizabeth finished carefully peeling the second sock off of her leg, releasing her feet to the cool air of the room. Her feet were as pale as the rest of her, and flawless in every sense of the word. Tom’s family insisted on her being groomed to her best at all times, and so hired an entire team to help her with such things. Tom’s sisters, Kate and Jane, enjoyed having their nails done with Elizabeth. He suspected they liked her feet almost as much as he did. Today her nails were french tipped, and shined to perfection. The smell emanating from her feet, though, was hardly clean. Elizabeth sat with her feet out in front of her, her heels resting on the ground, and her toes pointed towards the far wall. When Tom had fully stripped, he approached her feet, drinking in the aroma.

“Mmmm,” he moaned. “You’ve been doing a lot of walking today, haven’t you.”

“Yes, Master Thomas I-”

“Ah ah ah. When we’re having fun you don’t use my name. Remember?” he asked.

“Oh o-of course. I’m sorry, Master.” she meekly apologized.

Tom stood before her feet and feasted upon the sight of them. Towering monoliths of raw sexual arousal in his eyes. There was nothing in this world to him more beautiful than Elizabeth’s bare feet. Already he was becoming rock hard.

“Mmhmm, and what is your name during our games?” he prodded.

Elizabeth gave a small smile. “I-I’m your little slut, Master.”

“That’s right,” he murmured. “Now bring your feet down here. I want to skip the foreplay and get straight to business.”

Elizabeth did as she was told, bringing the soles of her feet to rest on the carpet before the tiny young man. Her toes were so enormous that, even while they laid flat on the ground, they reached passed his waist. This made things much easier for Tom, as he dropped to his knees in front of her big toe. Laying his upper body against the toe, he wrapped his arms around it as far as they would reach, and began caressing the giant digit. Placing his face against it as well, he kissed the toe softly, knowing that she would still feel the tiny pecks, small as they might be to her. From high above him, Tom heard Elizabeth sigh contently.

“I-I take great care of them, just for you.” she told him. “I love that you love my feet so much, Master.”

“That’s because they’re the best in the world.” he sighed.

Already Tom was beginning to lose himself in the moment. As he knelt before her toe, kissing it, he slowly and sensually started to grind his pelvis against it. He had to be careful, as he didn’t want to get carried away too early. So he paced himself for the first few minutes, stopping only when he got too close to release. Eventually, though, Tom couldn’t contain himself any longer.

“Spread your toes.” he commanded.

Elizabeth complied, opening her toes up for him. She was so big that there was plenty of room for him to fit his entire body between her lovely toes. When Tom gave the ok, the giantess gently relaxed her toes, allowing them to surround and embrace Tom. The smell of sweat was much stronger here, and it drove Tom crazy. Leaning down, he began to lick the area between her big and second toes, occasionally touching himself in the process. Elizabeth, meanwhile, watched him and enjoyed the sensation of having her toes licked. When she first began working for the Pennbrooks, she was at a loss for why the family seemed to love her feet so much. Eventually, though, she came to enjoy the experience. It also made her happy that she could please them all in such a way.

“My feet are yours whenever you want them, Master. And anything else I can give to you is yours as well.” she whispered.

“That’s right, slut.” he muttered back, already beginning to thrust his dick against the skin of her toes.

She knew how much he liked to hear her talk while he was pleasuring himself. Even though Elizabeth was not very good at talking dirty, as she lacked the attitude for it, she knew how to speak submissively., and that worked just as well. Tom was now beginning to groan out loud as he made love to his giant maid’s toes. After a few more minutes he climaxed violently, dosing her toes in a moderate amount of cum, before collapsing on the floor, breathing heavily.

“I left you . . . a gift . . . to enjoy . . .” he panted.

Bringing her foot up to her face, Elizabeth spread her toes, and licked between them, cleaning the miniscule amount of cum from her foot in only one lick.

“Thank you, Master.” she said sincerely. “Will that be all?”

“Not yet . . .” he breathed. “I might have another one in me . . . Just rest your toes overtop of me . . . so I can enjoy the smell for a while.”

The giantess smiled. “Whatever you say, Master.”

She did as she was told, and allowed her toes to carefully lower over his body, making sure that he was never once trapped beneath them. It felt good to her, like she was protecting and sheltering him, the way his family has done for her.

“Hey, Elizabeth?” he called.

“Yes?”

“I love our time together. Thank you.”

“O-oh. I love our time together too.” she told him. “And I love you too, my little Master."

 

Chapter End Notes:

How did I do? Was it hot? I'm not as used to doing 100% fetish and no plot, so I want to make sure I get it right when I write it. What about the submissive aspect? Definitely strange compared to all of the domineering giantesses on this site, so I'm interested on what you guys have to say about that. Let me know with a comment, and thanks for reading.