- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is! Enjoy a handful of possible alternate ways this story could've ended. Things won't be working out quite so pleasantly here, I'm afraid.

 

 

BAD ENDING #1 - Chapter Two

(As Apollo is hiding from Ema’s view on the tabletop, thinking his options over.)

 

“No, no, no, seriously!?

Ema stared at the device on her work table, disbelief creeping up in her mind. The device was inactive, and she could see a faint trail of what looked like smoke or steam rising from it. She threw down the stack of freshly-copied documents she was holding on the table and leaned over to examine it properly. Was it so much to ask that Apollo manage to just sit peacefully for five minutes? Had he seriously tampered with the machine while she was out to run to the copier?

“Apollo, you son of a-

 

Down on the table, Apollo was watching nervously. Ema was looking all over the device, clearly much too focused to have any chance of noticing him hiding just off to her side.

Ema made an irritated noise. Her temper was frightening normally, but now? Apollo didn’t want to imagine how much trouble he might be in if Ema got angry at him while he was this ridiculously small.

(Maybe I should just run out and try to get noticed now…? If she thinks I messed that machine up, then took off, she’s only gonna get angrier…)

He hesitated, but decided to go for it. He needed help, and Ema was looking right down at the table at this very second. This was his best chance to get himself noticed, and it might even be possible to soothe Ema’s mood a bit if he could explain his perspective on what had happened.

Darting out from his hiding place, he took off at a run, heading straight for what looked like the centre of Ema’s vision.

(Ema didn’t get into forensics by missing details; she has to notice me moving around down here…!)

 

As it happened, Ema did notice something moving around in the corner of her vision. Her teal eyes flicked downward for a moment, looking away from the front face of the device, which she’d been carefully examining for any possible sign of damage.

Unfortunately, between the angle at which she was leaning over the table, and her current mood, spotting something moving around on its own in her workspace did not make her feel immediately inclined to examine it closely.

“Wh-… oh, ew

Frowning, she moved a hand off of the device before her, sweeping her palm along the tabletop in the direction of the tiny thing she’d spotted scuttling along there. The tiny figure froze up for half a second before her palm collided with it. With a firm swipe, she batted the tiny invader off of her work table, sending it spiraling toward the floor.

 

Dazed, Apollo shook back to his senses, once again finding himself hurtling through the air. He screamed, unable to do anything to control his fall. Had Ema knocked him off the table? He could see the blurred image of her legs passing by as he fell-

 

-WHAM-

 

His ears were ringing, and his vision was little more than a blurred haze. He groaned, unable to move. He thought he might have ended up on his back, but where was he…?

A faintly familiar blur was visible overhead, but then it was obscured by a solid ceiling that had seemed to fly right in from nowhere and take up his entire view. He was stunned, still struggling just to regain his senses as the ceiling came rushing toward him, and then everything ended.

 

-crunch-

 

“Ugh…”

Ema had batted the invasive pest she’d spotted down to the floor, following it as it fell, then without delay, she’d snapped the toe section of her heeled shoe down on top of it, crushing it right into the smooth floor without any difficulty.

She always tried her best to keep this lab clean and sanitized. That was essential to her work. She hadn’t seen any bugs in weeks, but she supposed that record was wasted now. With an irritated sigh, she put the recently-crushed insect out of her mind, returning her focus to the device on the table. Once she’d determined all she could about its condition, she would need to take a minute and clean the floor. Maybe she would put in a word of request for the space outside her lab to be cleaned, as well. She couldn’t be too careful.

(Apollo, I swear, if you broke anything in here, these shoes are going up your ass)

 

END

 

 

 

BAD ENDING #2 - Chapter Two

(While Apollo is stranded on the chair in the lab, just before Athena sits down.)

 

“C-crap…!!” he stammered, staggering into motion. Athena looked to be at least half a kilometre in height at this scale. To put it bluntly, her ass was the size of an office tower. If she sat down on this chair right now, and dropped the full weight of her rear on him, there wasn’t likely to be much of “him” left.

He needed to get the hell out of her way, and he needed to do it right now. Breaking into the fastest sprint he could, he tore across the stitched surface of the cushion, knowing he had a few seconds at best to escape Athena’s landing zone.

His heart practically stopped as his shoe snagged against an uneven stitch in the ground beneath him. A strangled noise of alarm escaped his throat, his whole body hurtling forward, balance completely out the window. Just before he faceplanted against the cushion, he saw Athena’s knees bending in the distance, indicating exactly what he was so afraid of.

He collided with the cushion, awkwardly rolling forward and coming down again on his back. A shadow loomed over him. Above, the canopy of Athena’s skirt had overtaken him, and with it, an enormous shape completely filled his view, looking like a pair of twin violet-coloured meteors about to crash down on his position.

He opened his mouth, but there wasn’t even time to scream.

 

-WHUMP-

 

Dead-centre in Athena’s landing zone, Apollo was instantly buried beneath the mountainous shape of her rear, which sank comfortably into the seat cushion without slowing down for even a fraction of a second. Apollo’s reduced size was so pitifully small in comparison to Athena’s body that he might as well have been a grain of sand, for all she noticed him.

Remarkably, the earth-shattering impact didn’t kill him. Not instantly, at least.

Apollo couldn’t tell his precise location. He was under Athena, obviously, and the crushing mass pressing him down had to be her leggings, but that was all he could determine.

He couldn’t move a muscle. He tried, straining his trapped body with all his strength, but it was a wasted effort. Athena weighed as much as a mountain from his diminished perspective, and there was no possible way to move her. Breathing was nearly impossible, too. He could faintly smell some kind of fabric, and a light trace of what he thought might be sweat, but he couldn’t get in so much as a single breath of oxygen.

 

Comfortably resting on the chair Ema had offered her, Athena looked down at the first page of her fresh set of documents. The first impression was promising. While she didn’t like paperwork, having Ema prepare everything she needed so neatly made it less of a pain.

Reading in peace as Ema returned her attention to whatever she was working on, Athena didn’t notice that she’d dropped her rear on top of a tiny, familiar figure on the chair when she sat down. The puny figure was trapped somewhere beneath her crotch, totally obscured from view, and with her leggings and the panties beneath providing an insulating layer from the contact against her, she didn’t even realize she was sitting on anything more than a comfortable chair.

Unnoticed by either of the room’s other occupants, the helpless struggles of the ant-sized attorney wriggling under Athena’s crushing mass slowly became weaker and weaker, until they stopped entirely. Cut off from any source of oxygen, Apollo hadn’t lasted long beneath his co-worker’s rear.

 

END

 

 

BAD ENDING #3 - Chapter Three

(While Apollo is staring at Athena, nude in front of the mirror, transfixed.)

 

His mouth feeling very dry, Apollo simply couldn’t tear himself away from the spectacular view Athena was inadvertently providing to him.

He watched as his gigantic friend took a brief sip from her water bottle. When she set it down again, she began to turn around. Just as she got moving, however, she paused.

 

“Hmm…”

(I wonder…)

Athena glanced up at the top of the mirror fixed to the bathroom’s wall. When she’d checked the shower, she’d noticed that it was currently a bit lacking in soap. No doubt the Wrights would have an extra bar somewhere around. Up on her toes, she spotted what she was looking for. There was a fresh bar of soap, wrapped in plastic, sitting right on top of the cabinet that the mirror was attached to.

Stretching upward, she reached out to grab it.

She let out a tiny gasp as her left foot slipped. She’d accidentally stepped on her dropped panties, and the undergarment hadn’t provided her with any grip on the floor. Her underwear sliding along the tiles and bringing her foot with it, she flailed for a moment, trying to catch herself and prevent a nasty fall.

 

Down on the counter, Apollo had still been staring, his eyes shamelessly exploring every inch of Athena’s body he could see. He had just been admiring the cliff face of her abs again when her entire body shuddered. He heard a startled noise from above, slowly looking upward.

Athena was toppling toward the counter. Coming down entirely too quickly for him to react, the landmasses that were Athena’s breasts quickly filled his entire view, eclipsing the light from the ceiling.

“Wh-wha-

Before he could even get a word out in reaction, Apollo’s world vanished, his comparatively puny body crumpling in an instant beneath the meteoric impact of Athena’s chest. He stood no chance against the devastating mass of her right breast, and in a fraction of a second, he was gone.

 

“Ugh-… oww

One leg still awkwardly stretched behind her, and her arms clutching tightly at the countertop, Athena made a pained little groan. She’d managed to stop herself falling to the floor, or hitting her head on anything, but she’d been too slow to prevent a fall entirely. Her chest had come down hard on the countertop, a firm slap sounding as her breasts made impact. It hurt.

Kicking her dropped panties away across the floor and getting her balance back, she straightened up. With a frown, she reached up to check her chest over. It was going to be sore later on, she was sure.

Gingerly lifting one breast upward a bit and examining it in the mirror, Athena let out another displeased groan. There was a tiny, but very visible trace of blood on her skin, just an inch or two below her areola. She hadn’t noticed anything sharp on the counter, so she couldn’t imagine how she could possibly have managed to cut her skin, but she could plainly see the smear of blood, so there was no point in arguing.

(I hope that just washes away once I’m in the shower…)

With a sigh, she reached up again to retrieve the soap bar, and unwrapped it, discarding the plastic covering.

While Athena remained totally oblivious, her clumsiness had just unwittingly crushed poor Apollo out of existence, his shrunken body reduced to nothing more than a faint smear of blood, shared between the underside of her breast, and the countertop.

 

END

 

 

BAD ENDING #4 - Chapter Three

(While Apollo is perched in Athena’s hair, waiting for her to leave the bathroom.)

 

Apollo’s clothes were feeling damp. He watched Athena take a sip from her water bottle, which was nearly emptied by now. Distracted for a moment, he observed the remaining water splashing around inside the bottle, wishing he had something to drink as well. This was feeling like a very long day.

Unexpectedly, Athena’s head moved. Apollo shifted forward, his grip on the lock of hair he was holding loosening. He tried to adjust himself and tighten his hold again, but instead, he only found Athena’s hair slipping right out of his grip.

“W-wait, wait-!!”

With a sickening lurch, he lost his grip entirely, wobbling for a moment, and then he fell. Leaving the red jungle of Athena’s hair behind, he dropped right off of her head, gravity taking hold.

Initially too shocked even to yell, Apollo looked downward, his arms flailing helplessly through the air. He was dropping like a rock, tumbling straight toward the very same object he’d just been looking over. Athena’s water bottle was coming up fast.

“No, no, no, are you kidding me!?”

Helpless to stop himself, Apollo hurtled downward until he passed right through the bottle’s opening. High walls of plastic suddenly surrounded him, the warped sights of the bathroom visible beyond. He screamed, his voice echoing strangely in the claustrophobic space.

 

Just swallowing a sip of water, Athena twitched. A strange sound had just reached her ears for a moment, but then it was gone. She glanced around, startled.

OK

She set her water bottle down, getting back to what she’d been doing. She was almost ready to leave and get back down to the office.

She didn’t notice the faint sound of a splash as a certain tiny figure dropped straight into her water bottle just before she set it back on the counter.

 

Resurfacing, Apollo gasped, coughing out a mouthful of water. He splashed frantically on the surface of the deep pool, trying to calm himself down. It wasn’t easy.

Not long ago, he hadn’t been able to swim at all, but in the aftermath of a certain incident, he’d seen fit to take some basic lessons. He could tread water now, though not for all that long, and he definitely wasn’t used to being fully clothed when he was in water.

This was bad. He’d fallen right into Athena’s water bottle, and at his pitiful size, the bottle was the size of a city building. More than a hundred feet over his head, the only exit was completely out of his reach.

“… Athena!!” he yelled. His voice echoed, but judging by Athena’s complete lack of reaction, it didn’t reach even her sensitive ears. “ATHENA!!”

… Nothing. Athena didn’t even glance in his direction.

His breathing becoming increasingly panicked, Apollo splashed his way over to the bottle’s edge. There were grooves in the plastic, so he could at least rest there. Still, that was only a small comfort, given his current predicament.

 

He was freezing. Athena’s water wasn’t ice-cold, but it definitely wasn’t warm, either. His clothes were totally drenched, and they were weighing him down. Clinging to the plastic of the bottle’s inner wall, Apollo shuddered, closing his eyes.

“ATHENAAAA!!”

… That as loudly as he could possibly yell. His voice had cracked, he’d pushed himself so much, and yet, to his growing dismay, Athena didn’t seem to react.

A shape approached the bottle, and Apollo was knocked away from the wall by a heavy impact. He splashed backward, flailing in the water to keep his head from going beneath the surface. All around him, the pool splashed against the edges of the huge bottle. Athena was holding onto the bottle again, and there was really only one reason he could imagine for that…

 

Apollo’s expression turned to one of utter horror. Athena was bringing the water bottle up to her lips again, and she still had no idea he was inside of it.

“W-wait, Athena…!! ATHENA, I’M-“

His words were blocked out as the bottle rocked into motion, the movement throwing him beneath the water. He flailed, blind and terrified.

The current was dragging him along. After a second spent hurtling through the cold depths, Apollo splashed free again, tumbling out onto the ground. The air was unbelievably humid, and he choked on his first breath.

(I-I’m in Athena’s mouth!!)

Damp and shuddering ground under him, Apollo tried frantically to stand. There was no way in hell he wanted to stay in here for even a second. His vision was a bit blurred, but he could see the opening of Athena’s lips, the water bottle still perched there. He staggered into motion, only to slip, falling onto his front against the enormous carpet of his friend’s tongue. Desperate, he tried to crawl, but as he looked up, he saw Athena’s lips closing, leaving him in complete darkness.

Then, a horrible noise sounded from behind him, and he was forced backwards, Athena’s tongue shuddering under him and buffeting him and her mouthful of water along.

 

Draining the very last remaining sip from her water bottle, Athena closed the cap and tucked it back into her bag. Totally unaware that her mouth currently contained anything other than ordinary water, she swallowed. Smiling into the mirror, she gave herself a final check. She was ready to head back downstairs. Maybe Apollo would be back by now.

She folded up her clothes and tucked them away, snapping Widget back into place around her neck. Getting herself cleaned up was a wonderful comfort after how active she’d been today. With all her belongings in order, she headed for the door, completely oblivious to the fact that a certain terrified defence lawyer was currently experiencing a one-way trip to her stomach, unnoticed in her sip of water.

 

END

 

 

BAD ENDING #5 - Chapter Four

(While Ema is setting the size-changing device back up to help restore Apollo’s size.)

 

“Here, run the screen for a sec’. There are just a couple of buttons to press." Ema instructed Athena, who looked the LCD display over.

“… OK.” she replied. “I won’t screw this up, right?”

“I doubt it. Just press the first button there whenever a prompt comes up.” Ema said. She was dragging several books across the tabletop, setting up a position for Apollo to stand in. “C’mon up, Apollo.”

Athena kept her eyes fixed on the screen, anxious. There was a lot of text flashing by.

“Stand right there.” Ema said. Athena glanced over for a moment, seeing Apollo’s puny figure moving onto the books.

She was surprised to see a message of some kind on the screen. As instructed, she pressed the first button on the device. More text began to flash by, and the device began to make a faint sound.

“OK, hit the button.” Ema said.

“I did.” Athena replied.

“What’s the screen say?”

“Uh… there’s a lot of text zooming by…” Athena watched, waiting until the rapid scroll of text finally stopped again. “OK, it says… one subject registered, biological, 172 cm, 0.96 kg attached…”

“Great. … I think. Hit the button again.” Ema said, looking between the stack of books Apollo was perched on, and the lens on the device. Athena did so, and the device began to hum noisily. Athena stepped back. After a moment, Ema froze up. “Wait… did you say a hundred and-“

A sudden hissing sound cut her off, accompanied by a flash of light that made Athena yelp in alarm. The device had activated.

 

Ema blinked rapidly, trying to clear her vision. Why hadn’t Apollo warned her that the flash would be that bad…?

The blurred world cleared up, and she found herself looking at her shoes. She lifted her head.

“Apoll-…”

She froze, her whole body tensing up. Something was wrong. Before her, she saw the magnified image of the books she’d been setting up as an elevated perch for Apollo. Why were they so huge…?

Her mouth fell open.

“E-Ema…!!”

She looked up at the sound of a voice, horrified. Apollo was looking down at her from his position on top of the books, a state of alarm plain on his face.

She’d shrunk, too.

A shadow loomed over the pair, and Ema let out a startled yell.

Athena came into view, one of her hands resting on the edge of the table. She was an unbelievable sight, all her features magnified a hundred times over. Her blue eyes were scanning the tabletop, widening as they found what they were looking for.

“EMA!!”

She winced, covering her ears. Athena was incredibly loud like this. Was this really what poor Apollo had been dealing with for the last few hours?

Ema’s heart accelerated again as Athena’s other hand carefully lowered toward Apollo, and he clambered into her palm. The massive hand approached her next, Ema hesitating as Athena’s fingers stopped before her.

“C’mon!” Apollo called, reaching a hand out to help her up. She took his hand, climbing onto Athena’s palm for herself. “E-Ema, what went wrong…!?” Apollo stammered.

… She didn’t know.

 

Athena’s massive palm carried her two friends up to her face, which filled their entire range of vision in one direction. Ema was still frozen up in disbelief, panic starting to overtake her mind.

“Wh-what do I do!?” Athena asked next, her booming voice echoing in Ema’s ears.

Again, she had no idea. Something must have gone wrong with the device, but she didn’t have any idea of what, or how to fix the mistake.

“Ema…?” Apollo prompted her.

“I… I don’t have any idea…” she said, her voice faint.

“B-but…”

“But, Ema Athena said, voice filled with concern, “I can’t just start messing with this thing again! What if things get even worse and I shrink, too, or something!?”

“I just…” Ema was nearly shutting down. She’d been confident that she had the means of reversing Apollo’s condition figured out, but instead, she’d botched it, ending up making the entire situation even worse.

“Ema…?” Apollo inquired again.

She tried to respond, but only managed a despairing gasp.

“Uh w-well, hey!” Athena spoke up again. She was clearly struggling to sound comforting. “I can I-I can just take care of you guys myself! Yeah! Um you’re super-tiny, but we’ll figure something out! Trucy can help, too!”

Ema still couldn’t respond, the reality of this situation simply too much for her to process right now. She and Apollo were stuck at this size, somewhere around half a centimetre in height, and unless they could somehow figure out a fix for this mistake, they were going to be relying entirely on Athena for the foreseeable future.

“Um so, you guys want to share one of my pockets?” Athena asked, biting her lip.

 

END?