- Text Size +

Chapter 4 

 

Liam brought up his hand, slowly, and caressed the translucent surface, engulfing their entire city in an impregnable box. He scratched it, tickling it, with merely the tip of his nails. Gloom edged on his face. 

He felt a slight squeeze, from the small hand, snuggly clutched into his other hand. 

It was a painful reminder he just couldn’t give up yet, could not end his own life yet, no matter how badly he craved it. 

 

“What’s all the fuss about mister Pencil?” Liam looked up and saw that Sam, his now foster kid who lost both of his parents during the war, was looking at a tumult about a hundred feet away from them. 

 

“The bloody fools.” Liam stated, shaking his head in disbelief. 

 

He saw a group of people, weaved in a heated tattle with each other, thronging about what seemed to be a jerry-rigged missile system. 

Apparently, those idiots were busy undertaking a pitiful effort to break free from their indestructible prison. The attempt was totally inane. Not even the military, with all of its technological might, could shatter their way through. They were not even able to dent the slightest scratch on the surface. They merely managed to blot it with dark root, dotted on various places, from the shots fired at it. 

 

He wheeled, gandering at his home-town once more. Beside a few toppled buildings, most infrastructures were still intact. He noticed places that brought up feelings of nostalgia like, the arcade hall, where he used to hang out with his youth friends. He saw also The Gate, a nightclub where he kissed his first girl. Railroad Rea she was called, a feisty gal with a mouth full of crooked teeth and an extant bracelet to hold it all together. His friends would make fun of him for years. That was until they’d met Railroad Rea during a holiday, five years later, while roaming about on some underground techno party in a forlorn, ram shackled barn on the countryside. She was totally transformed to a hot-spice, and ironically, had the most gorgeous smile, compelling every boy in a state of mindless ogling. She was positively drunk that night and without warning, treated him on a wet long kiss, right in front of his insanely jealous friends. It was like she wanted a little payback for the old days. Liam didn’t mind getting used for that end. 

A savoring smile crept upon Liam’s face when he thought back about it, giving him a few seconds of respite from the grave situation he, and millions of his countrymen were forcefully plunged into. 

 

Those were the days. He pondered. 

Now however, his whole city was shrunk down, boxed to handheld size, sold and snatched by an exceedingly frantic teen girl, named Lauri. 

 

He thought back about it with pain in his heart. 

It was complete pandemonium when she simple picked up their boxed city and brought it up to her curious watchers. Her blue-berry eyes scrutinized them with frowned eyebrows. It appeared like the gaze of God inspecting her subjects on a more personal level. It was only when she placed the box on her desk, which enabled them to see her from a distance, they could see that she was still a young girl, could not have been older than eighteen. 

It was a frightening prospect to know that he, and his fellow compatriots were delivered to the unstable whims of a mere teen girl. What would she have in store for them? She could do anything with the city and there was nothing they could do about it. Both escaping and fighting her were futile. 

She casually changed her clothes, posing half naked, unabashed, in front of a long mirror before an audience of nearly 4 million microscopic Caspivurian’s. 

She clasped on a tight pair of skinny jeans on her bubble butt, fixed her sunflower blond hair in a messy mane, with lengthy strands fanning every which way in style that made her, somehow, look incredible attractive. She smeared on some red lipstick and blew a kiss upon the city while smiling down upon it. The last thing Liam saw was her extremely tight butt, wiggling off, coercing many a dick to hoist in attention. 

 

All of that was yesterday though, today was obviously girl’s night, whereby Liam saw one province-sized girl trickling in after the other, greeting their host in a giggling girlish manner, embracing and kissing each other. 

He was startled when he saw the outfits these girls wore, all so extremely scantily-clad, slutty even. The boots they wore would not be out of place if donned by a BDSM dominatrix. And those mini-skirts and shorts appeared to be more of a loincloth, with healthy buttocks peeping out from under. 

 

Do these girls even have parents? Liam thought in consternation. 

He would never allow something like that if one of them was his daughter. 
 
Half the city’s population suffered a heart attack when one of the girls, the one with an oriental appearance, shot in their purview, looming over the city, putting a large portion of the city in a shadow. She was exceptional beautiful, with high cheekbones and positively, long eyelashes. It seemed like the kind of girl that needed some shots of booze before losing her inhibitions. When looking in her almond-shaped eyes, it appeared to inform you about her shy, good-hearted nature, but when you look closer, a pile of naughtiness could be found, safely concealed behind a veil of timidness. 
 
“Amazing isn’t it, Vanida?” their owner said with a sense of proud in her voice. Liam saw her impending figure suddenly emerging, dominating the background behind the oriental girl. The rest of the city darkened when the blond girl covered them in another blanket of shadow, shrouding the city completely. 

Liam flinched, covering his ears when the strong voice of their host started to speak. The forceful vibrations created by her vocal cords pierced to the core of his being. It was a frightening thought to know that these girls could even spread damage with merely their voice. 

 
“This cannot be real. Is it, Lauri?” Vanida asked. 
 
“It certainly is. Wait, I’ll show you.” Lauri announced. Without hesitation, her majestic hands reached out in greed. Out of instinct, Liam saw his own arms wrapping themselves around his foster kid, Sam, as to protect him. At the same time, he realized the futileness of this gesture. His shrunken nano arms were no match for the power of a titanic teen girl, capable of decimating mighty armies with just the tip of her pinky. 

Liam watched in fearful awe as one fingernail after the other scratched themselves in position, clutching the lid from both sides, ready to lift it up, to expose the vulnerable city to the playful spirit of a bunch of juveniles. 

Liam was totally transfixed by Lauri's painted fingernails. Observing it on this scale enabled him to discern even the slightest unevenness of the painting. His conclusion was that this pedicure was done quite sloppy, with uneven paintings at the edges. 

During his contemplation over Lauri’s work of art, Liam was only vaguely aware of the screeching symphony of thousands of shrunken Caspivurian's, erupting all around him when their owner, Lauri, lifted up their city’s roof. 

That was until he heard a whooshing sound, loudly, in close proximity, resembling that of something being launched. He aimed his gaze towards the sound’s source and saw that group of people from earlier, with their jerry-rigged device. 

These idiots had just made a fatal mistake by targeting their missile at Lauri’s face. With her cute dimpled cheeks, Lauri peeped in from above, still unaware of the incoming missile, soaring her way. 

 

“There’s a… thing, flying in there, Lauri.” Vanida pointed. 

The gesture was enough for Lauri to become aware of this act of war. 

She cocked her head, focused her sight and when recognition started to sink in, she blinked her eyes, rapidly, in a glare of disbelief. 

 

“Are you guys actually drawing a bead on me?” Lauri’s voice shivered with amusement. “allow yours truly to return this delightful favor.” Lauri casually flicked the soaring missile with just a stretch of her index-finger. 

Liam watched, gasped with bulging eyes as the missile veered off course, crashing in a city block, near his own home, with devastating consequences. Its explosion reverberated, ping-ponging between the impregnable, translucent walls surrounding their city. Plums of smoke, swirling upwards, obscured his sight of the oriental girl, looming as a background behind the city’s skyline. Nevertheless, Liam saw enough of her face to know she was clearly enjoying the show. Her stunning eyes crinkled from delight at its corners, whilst her upper lip crawled slightly up, unveiling a bracelet, with a row of brackets and arch wires attached on her smiling white teeth. 

 

A moment later, the rest of Lauri's friends decided to join the show. One after the other emerged out of nowhere, with tittering curiosity, looming with the size of Gods over their shrunken city, pointing in awe at the lego block sized buildings. Liam craned his neck and gasped when he saw that his whole city was claustrophobically surrounded by various pairs of heavenly-high thighs, all bare, and stationed firmly below slutty skirts and shorts. In a matter of seconds, their girlish enthusiasm morphed into a deafening bickering. They argued fiercely, shrieks included, about who should gain the first opportunity to poke one of the micro buildings. Liam covered his ears again in vain, next to his millions of fellow citizens. It was a complete chaos whilst millions tried to cover for the joyful wrath of a bunch of teen girls. 
 
This was going to be a very, veeeery long night. Liam thought.   

Chapter End Notes:

###

Early access to this story on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Let me hear your thoughts!