- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mayumi is toying with poor shrunken Addison.


+++


"And where do you think you're going?"

Mayumi's eyes followed the movements of a miniature Addison scurrying around on her hand with amused curiosity.

Addison heaved as her tiny legs ran as fast as they could in an attempt to get away from the big and scary oriental woman looming above her. It wasn't long before she approached the edge of Mayumi's hand. A staggering deep abyss stretched out beneath her, with Mayumi's monumentally huge high heels planted on the bottom of it.

Addison flinched and took a step backward. A giggle escaped from Mayumi's lips, urging Addison to look up at her.

"I can do anything I want with you now, can I?" Mayumi said.

"I'm The Goddess around here! Not you!" Addison screeched as she stabbed her minuscule fist up for Mayumi to see. Although it was meant as a threatening gesture, Mayumi could do nothing less than smile about it.

"Oh, don't worry, honey. You will definitely be a Goddess… over a petri dish swarmed with synthetic viruses, that is."

"You're gonna be sorry, cake face. Heed my words," Addison pointed up at Mayumi's cinema face glaring down upon her.

Mayumi snorted. "You better heed your balance, you nefarious little twerp!"

Addison lost her footing when Mayumi's hand started to tilt to the side. Addison's little legs took step after step as she wobbled over the edge of Mayumi's hand. The abyss came into view. It felt like she was standing upon one big balancing plateau on some funfair where the operator just decided he wanted to ditch Addison by activating an unachievable level.

"Stop, Mayumi! STOP!" Addison screeched as she watched her own legs striding closer to her own doom.

"Dance," Mayumi commanded. She gave Addison a breather by tilting her hand back in a horizontal position.

"What?"

"You heard me! Dance like a freakin circus monkey who's about to get whipped if she does not listen to her master."

"On a cold day in hell, I will!"

"Then, face your doom, brat!"

And once more, Addison's body was compelled towards the edge of Mayumi's hand. In a desperate attempt, Addison let herself fall and clawed her fingers within the grooves of Mayumi's skin. It slowed her slip down. She came at a stop even. That was until Mayumi tilted her hand even further. Addison screeched as she was holding on for dear life. Her legs were already flailing helplessly in the air as they leaned out over the edge of Mayumi's hand.

"Please! Don't!" Addison heaved.

"You wanna die? Or you wanna dance? Choose now!"

A hand was placed upon Mayumi's shoulder. "What?!" she snapped while looking at Dr. Goof's atrocious stature standing next to her.

"Perhaps you should be more lenient to the girl. Ending up as a shrunken person is already a hellish experience to her, trust me."

"Who asked you! Just… fix your things or something." Mayumi waved her hand dismissively. "Or you can forget about our deal of touching my body!"

Dr. Goof bowed his head in reverence and took this moment to glare shamelessly at Mayumi's deep cleavage before walking off. "Of course. My mistake, Goddess. Please, continue."

"Filthy sleazebag," Mayumi mumbled as she saw Dr. Goof sauntering over to one of his machinery.

Meanwhile, Addison was at the end of her rope. Her fingers could not hold it much longer. She slipped, and fell, and screamed.

"Gotcha!"

Mayumi's other hand caught Addison's tumbling body. Mayumi brought the tiny girl up to her fierce eyes while engulfed inside her fist.

"Last chance! You either dance or –"

"I'll dance," Addison blurted out. Mayumi opened her hand, giving Addison some space for her performance.

Mayumi cocked an eyebrow as she saw Addison oscillating her upper body from left to right.

"That it? I bet you can do better than that elderly wobble. Come on, I need more spice than this!"

"A girl needs music to dance, you know!" Addison snapped back.

Mayumi raised her finger with eyes peeled wide open. "You've got a point. Wait. Hey, humpback! Some music, please! And none of that blues vibe I hear you listening to all the time. We need something more upbeat."

Dr. Goof shrugged and pressed some buttons on his control panel. "You mean like this?"

A whipping house song started blasting out of a few speakers.

"THAT…. Is actually a really cool song!" Mayumi praised Dr. Goof's choice of music. "And hey! Look at that. Addy here is liking it too! You've got some moves there, girl!"

Addison showed off with an extensive arsenal of house shuffle moves, performed with professional accuracy to the beat.

Mayumi's eyes grew wider as she rose her hand closer. She was impressed and wanted to see it more clearly.

She gawked, hypnotized at the miniature Addison dancing on her hand. "Oh my, where did you learn all these cool moves?"

Addison shrugged while pressing out another smooth set of shuffle moves. "You can learn a lot with dedication, spare time, and a well-functioning internet connection."

"You certainly can! I always pegged you for a wooden board, but it seems like you've got the hips of a snake instead!"

"Thanks," Addison said while spinning around on her axis. "I've got plenty of more where that came from. Here, check this out."

Mayumi watched transfixed as Addison pulled off some acrobatic gimmicks. She first started with a series of backflips and ended up executing a highly jumped up backward somersault before presenting two middle fingers at Mayumi with a wide grin. "That's for you, bitch! For thinking you can embarrass me by forcing me to dance for you."

Mayumi's look churned from awe to shock, to deep indignation. She shook her head. "And here I was thinking that we were bonding with each other, silly me."

"Silly you," Addison repeated while still holding her middle fingers aimed at Mayumi's face.

"Pity, Addy. Because you see, for a tiny, keeping your owner happy means keeping yourself happy."

"Well, good thing I do not belong to anyone. Saves me a lot of trouble. Doesn't it?" Addison winked.

Mayumi narrowed her eyes. "Dr. Goof! Where is my shrink ray? Someone here is just begging me to dwindle them down to subatomic level."

"Here, my Goddess. I was just replacing the batteries." Dr. Goof handed her a shrink ray.

"Good." Mayumi admired the gun. "Now, let me see." Her thumb adjusted some settings on the gun. "There, that should do the trick. Say your prayer, Addy."

Bzzzzzzzzz

Out of instinct, Addison used her arms to shield herself from the barrel of that giant cannon pointed at her above her head. Her body received the full brunt, but instead of dwindling down, her body started to grow quickly.

"The hell?!"

It did not take long before Mayumi's arm was unable to carry Addison's increasingly heavier body.

"Ouch!" Addison fell to the floor. She rubbed her painful butt and looked up at Mayumi. Addison was now back to her original size.

Mayumi could do nothing less than to look in consternation at the shrink ray she was still holding in her hand. She could have sworn she'd made the proper adjustments to the gun. Addison should reside among the world of particles right now. Unless…

Mayumi's narrowed eyes followed Dr. Goof rummaging about in his lab like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. She had the sneaking suspicion that he'd tinkered with the gun before handing it over to her.

Addison took advantage of the opportunity and darted off to grab a shrink ray of her own.

Mayumi came back to life from her moment of contemplation and, in a split second, decided her own course of action. She didn't dare to use the shrink ray in her hand, afraid that it would grow Addison even further. So she threw it away and dashed to the other side of the laboratory, where she saw another shrink ray resting on some shelf.

Simultaneously, Both girls picked up a shrink ray, cocked it, and aimed it at the other.

"You're on the losing end here, cake face."

"Don't be so sure of that, twerp."

Addison and Mayumi circled each other while aiming the shrink ray at each other's faces. Dr. Goof watched it all with an amused look upon his face.

"What are you smiling about, humpback?" Mayumi snapped.

"Oh, not much. It's just that one of you is going to become a Goddess and only I know who."

"Well, why don't you save us the trouble and tell us right away then?!"

Dr. Goof shook his head. "Nah, that would spoil the fun."

"To hell with both of you then!" Mayumi screeched and gave the trigger a good squeeze. Addison followed her example.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A bright flash lit up the laboratory as two guns fired at the same time.

Addison peeled her eyes open and realized she was lying on the floor. She scrambled to her feet and looked around. Everything appeared normal, even her own size. She was still holding the gun in her hand. Dr. Goof stood smiling at her from a distance while leaning against his desk with his arms crossed over each other.

"W-where's Mayumi?" she asked, although she thought she already knew the answer.

Dr. Goof nodded at a point on the floor where the other shrink ray was lying about. Addison sauntered closer and bent down to get a closer look. A big smile crept upon her face when she saw a miniature Mayumi trying in vain to get away from her.

With a big triumphant smile on her youthful face, Addison's hand reached out to collect her prize.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!