- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Addison is preparing herself for a day at Kaiser and Wiggins, but cannot restrain herself from acting out some misschievous gags on her servants.

 

+++

 

 

After enjoying a mostly relishing foot massage from Lindsy, Addison readied herself in front of the mirror ─ chalking some painfully red lipstick on her lips. Donning a costly and shiny black dress that was far too revealing for a girl her age, Addison sauntered over to her wardrobe to snatch up a pair of high heels. Luckily, they fitted perfectly as her feet sank nicely in place.

She had 'borrowed' them from her mother. One of the servants had picked them up for her after she threatened him that she would tell their parents about his alcohol addiction ─ which he actually had ─ if he did not comply with her need.

He got the sack either way after Addison decided to snitch him to her parents. She never liked the look of his hook-nose anyway. Good riddance. It concerned Addison a bledo that financial problems led to a bitter divorce and custody battle after his degrading dismissal. He was just a servant, and in the eyes of Addison, that was exactly his purpose in life ─ to serve and be disposed of as soon as he outlived his usefulness.

She strutted over to the other side of her room, cursing loudly while in search of a hairbrush in her cluttered room. Addison did her best to walk in a perky and gallant manner on her mother's high heels. It felt clumsy; it looked even worse, as she almost stumbled while gallivanting through her room. She felt Lindsy's chuckles nagging in her back. The bitch was definitely enjoying this while stomping around in her shrunken sandbox. Who cares? Her turn of punishment will follow later in the evening, and she knows it.

Addison had zero experience with walking on high heels. Nevertheless, was Addison determined to show up in this outfit at Kaiser and Wiggins this afternoon. It made her more feminine, more mature ─ a woman almost.

Looking in the mirror, Addison had to admit that she liked was she saw. Despite her still scrawny posture and the meagerness of feminine curves - her usually girlish, mischievous appearance was almost entirely overlaid by a layer of elegance demanding attention of anyone within eyeshot. True, she still looked like a brat, but this overlay definitely would ignite a certain effect.

She placed her hands on her modest tits while looking at herself in the mirror, assessing them. They filled up the cupped space of her hands nicely. That was good. There were more than enough peers in her class with pairs of peas as a rack, or worse, a mere flat board capable of granting slithering drops of rain a straight path down. Nevertheless, there were still a significant amount of girls ─ of roughly the same age ─ who were endowed with a curvier, more majestic-looking rack than her.

She hated them all. One day, she would shrink them all down. Let them prance around with a microtized pair of double D's. See how that feels.

Frustrated by her inexplicable hairdo, Addison threw her brush through the room and shouted for some servants to help her fashioning her coup. She did not care that the spinning hairbrush hurled through the air and collided with one of the cities in her shrunken civilization on the other side of the room.

Two women came rushing in, looking a bit anxious as they saw Addison standing there in front of the mirror ─ scowling at them, with a hairdo that wore great resemblance to that of a bird's nest.

"Fix it. Now!" Addison commanded.

She felt two pairs of deft hands working their way with her coiffure, styling it, reinventing it, and transforming it into a splendid mullet haircut that would summon the envy of even an elitist stylist.

Both women looked a bit apprehensive as Addison reviewed her freshly forged hairdo in the mirror.

They were waiting, hoping to see a sign of approval in Addison's facial expression.

"Leave," Addison said. "Now! Go on."

Both women looked at each other as they were slightly relieved to be dismissed by the youthful vixen. They curtsied and walked away.

"Wait!" Addison shrieked. "Don't you forget something?" she nodded in the direction of one of the woman's right hand, who was still holding a can of hairspray.

"I'm-I'm sorry, miss. I did not realize. This is yours."

"Yes, it is." Addison took over the hairspray and gave the woman a inscrutable smile.

The woman hesitantly took a few steps backward ─ as if to wait for approval to leave ─ and when Addison's expression remained blank, she turned around to walk off.

A loud shriek ─ fainting away in volume ─ cut through the room when the woman merely shrunk down, dwindling away to an insignificant speck on the floor. The other woman stared with shock as she saw Addison grinning at her with a shrink ray in her hand.

"Looks like my parents need to place a vacancy advert, don't you think?" Addison glared. "Step on her." She commanded.

Addison cocked the gun when she saw the woman wavering. "I won't repeat myself." She spoke in a dark voice.

Addison snickered when the woman placed her sneaker on the speck-sized woman on the floor. It amused Addison to see that she was holding back tears while doing so. She was obviously of great emotional value to her.

"What was her name?" Addison asked.

"T-Theresa, miss," The woman sobbed.

"Theresa never arrived for duty today," Addison said, "you get my point?"

Addison gave the trigger a light squeeze, and the gun started to lit up and make a charging sound.

The woman quickly nodded with bulged eyes.

"Good." Addison waved with her hand to dismiss the servant.

She took one more glance in the mirror and smiled. She really was a vision. She sauntered over to the shrunken civilization – heels clattering on the floor – and stood with her hands on her hips, overlooking her Queendom. As expected, she could discern masses upon masses of shrunken Caspivurians huddling together in infinitesimal streets and squares to honor their Goddess. Addison made note that their shouting praises sounded a bit louder than usual.

Their raised enthusiasm is probably related to her refreshed appearances. She looked like a very pretty girl at the moment.

I have to do this more often. Addison thought as a smile formed on her still mischievous-looking countenance.

Her eyes were drawn towards a remote corner of her shrunken Queendom where tiny plumbs of black smoke swirled. A whole city was almost completely wasted, and her hairbrush lay in close proximity to it.

Scrutinizing the civilization some more – she looked with pride at the various statues adorning multiple cities. The shrunken Caspivurians had toiled for months to build these symbols of worship – in Addison's resemblance – with the sole purpose of honoring and propitiating her.

One city and its statue stood head and shoulders above the rest. It was a pristine city, vastly larger and more populated than her other cities. It was one of her first shrunken cities, and it was already a well-developed one on the day its terrified citizens were placed in Addison's eager hands. Despite the populace's endurance of such traumatic events of a long, drawn-out war, the massively scaled shrinkage, and the tortures of their new teenage owner – they seemed quite resilient.

They quickly grew out to one of the largest and most influential cities in Addison's Queendom. Parallel to that, they also grew more decadent and began to see themselves as more privileged than others in the shrunken civilization. This attitude was also fueled by the fact that they managed to build the highest and most pristine and expensive statue ever built. They imagined themselves as unassailable now that they were so superior in meeting all of Addison's ridiculous demands.

Let's prove them wrong, shall we? Addison thought with glee as she crouched down – folding the fabric of her dress between her legs with her arm - to reach out her divine touch. Her fingers fiddled in midair as her hand was making up its first move.

So many buildings

Her mind was made up. Addison's index finger started to randomly poke and flick buildings throughout the city at a fast pace. In a matter of seconds, the once marvelous city was almost entirely ablaze as multiple skyscrapers toppled over or were simply compressed deep in the ground by Addison's finger.

"Not so tough now, are you?" Addison's godlike voice thundered from the skies.

"Obedience is good, but don't think it will give high-hatted behavior a hall pass in my Queendom.

"Never rise above your station." She stood up, clapping her hand clean, "you're just playthings. All of you. And you're mine."

Addison felt she was not done yet, so she playfully rose her leg and lowered a high heel in the midst of another bustling city - pressing and oscillating her feet like she was snuffing out a filthy bug.

"There." Addison turned around and left her room.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!