- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lindsy is trying to cope with her new position as Addison's slave.

 

+++

Janus gnashed his teeth through the jolts of pain, harassing his right leg. He limped away, in the nick of time, before his beloved Chevrolet was picked up by the moody giantess roaming the streets.

The car's metal gave off a pleasant cold touch to the skin as Lindsy watched it crunching in her fist. She eyed the shrunken Caspivurian, limping off to surmised safety, and hurled the wrecked car, with him as the target.

"Fuck." Lindsy saw him hobbling around the corner of a hotel-apartment complex after her throw missed and hit a hotdog stand instead, igniting a positively bright explosion. Lindsy did not take the trouble of chasing him.

She looks around, overseeing her surroundings with ease as her head and shoulders towered above the city's tallest skyscrapers. Half of the city was in ruin, the other half in rudderless pandemonium as more than 1,8 million shrunken souls scurried about in a vain attempt to find safety from Lindsy's rampage. A long trail of death and destruction was left in her wake as Lindsy marched through the city, toppling buildings ad libitum. She almost enjoyed it. Almost…

At first, Lindsy was positively surprised by Addison's decision to let her roam free after being shrunk to nearly microscopic size earlier. Addison's humongous body barely rose to its full height before ant-sized Lindsy darted off, huffing and puffing, sprinting amidst the rope-like threads of the bright pink duvet cover, in search of freedom.

However, it became clear quite early that she would not endure very long on her own at a size like that. It was a painful decision to deliver herself into the clutches of the one she loathed so much, willfully.

She did not know if Addison was aware of her presence when she returned to her bed after more than 2 hours or so. Lindsy stood patiently, on the exact same spot Addison had left her, like a loyal servant, waiting to be noticed. Nevertheless, Addison's eyes refused to shine their gaze upon her person when the girl simply collapsed upon her bed, creating a quite hefty earthquake for ant-sized Lindsy, to take a finger-stroll through her phone. It took Lindsy some great deal of effort to be noticed by the spoiled juvenile. The journey to her leg, which was the nearest body part for Lindsy to reach, took almost an hour of hiking over the rolling landscape of Addison's vast bedspread. Lindsy then had to clamber and climb along Addison's bare leg, grasping and pulling her tiny hands on strings of shiny vellus hair to pull herself up. Only when she crawled Addison's thigh halfway, tickling her bare skin like the true insect she was, was she allowed a breather when Lindsy was finally noticed by her.

After being tipped up by Addison's fingertip, Lindsy had to endure a serenade of condescending words emphasizing her new precarious position as a slave. Along the lines, Addison also made clear that she was indeed aware of Lindsy's struggle to get her attention earlier.

As a self-proclaimed noble gesture, Addison enlarged Lindsy a bit and placed her amidst the shrunken civilization.

"Go ahead. Have fun." Addison had said, smiling gently, before ambling off again.

Lindsy uttered a sacred vow that she would not allow herself to enjoy this free reign over the shrunken society as a Godzilla-like monster. She refused to give Addison that pleasure. This so-called gesture of clemency was merely meant as a statement, to make clear to Lindsy as to who holds sway in this play of power dynamics.

She gazed beyond the forest of soaring, grey infrastructures and could discern even more cities sprawled out in the distance. A lot of them were richly filled with stately monumental structures, rudely shrunken and plucked from Caspivurian soil. Not very surprising, seeming the fact that Addison was a passionate collector of these things.

Lindsy's eyes narrowed with hate as they zeroed in on the somewhat blurry vision of Addison's humongous posture lounging in the far background. She sat all slouched in a lazy chair, tablet in hand, with her bare, wiggling feet slumped on a desk. Lindsy could also see a dome-shaped object stationed on the desk next to Addison's feet. Probably the shrunken city she had stolen from her.

Is she turning them into foot slaves?

Lindsy could hear her humming some ridiculous, merry tune. Its tones were spreading out clearly throughout the shrunken civilization.

It was hard to believe that a mere child, who showed up with a smudge of chocolate still greased on her cheek and bits of fabric of her skirt still clasped in her underwear, was being revered like a God by billions.

Lindsy could not deny the surge of envy she felt while witnessing the boundless devotion these Caspivurians showed while honoring their captor. Even in her absence, these people never cease their religious worship routine by bending their knees in dusty temples and bowing their heads in front of white marble statues with Addison's resemblance. Lindsy could not conceive how Addison established such continual, docile behavior among her ruck of shrunken Caspivurians on such short notice. Their devotion proved to be solid as a rock, even in the face of danger, when Lindsy, in an act of defiance, decided to stomp about just before Addison's looming arrival.

These shrunken Caspees instead chose to be mashed under Lindsy's boot than to interrupt their act of veneration for their brat Goddess.

"Sorry to hear about your struggle, Lindsy."

Her eyes bulged with surprise as Lindsy heard Addison's childlike yet thundering voice addressing her out of the blue.

Struggle?... The child can read thoughts now?

Lindsy covered her ears as an earth-splitting screech torn through the air when Addison's chair scoured over the floor. Lindsy slowly peeled her tightly pinched eyes open to take a peek. Beyond the sea of shrunken infrastructure, she was forced to gawk at the sight of an immensely huge girl glaring down upon them with a slightly cocked head.

Just as usual, Addison's straw-blond hair wore a heavily ruffled out-of-bed look, like it had just been slurped up and spit out by a Caribbean hurricane. Nevertheless, Lindsy had to admit that this tumbled hairdo, in a queer way, did match well with Addison's mischievous countenance. It seemed like a physical extension of her unruly nature, whereby each strand of hair rebelliously curled and stabbed in every direction except the right one.

Lindsy had to brace herself when Addison started to amble her way to them, creating heavy earthquakes with every godlike step. There was no sign of panic among the shrunken Caspees, only orderly acts of worship as each and every single one of them ceased in their track to kneel down in the middle of the street in praying reverence to the brat Goddess.

"Can't let you have all the fun down there to yourself now, can we?" Addison said as she smiled down upon the shrunken civilization sprawled out at her feet. Her narrowed eyes were accompanied by a sly smirk as they zeroed in on little Lindsy.

"How long are you going to keep me in here?" Lindsy asked while standing amidst a half-wrecked city with thousands of subordinates humming words of praise.

"That is actually a pretty interesting question. Why don't you answer it yourself? How long do you think you deserve to be in my clutches?"

Lindsy remained silent.

"How long did I deserved to be in yours?" Addison continued. "What did I ever do to you to make me deserve that stinging rebuke about my deceased brother?"

"I-I apologized for tha-"Lindsy stammered before getting cut off.

"or all that shit talk and those sniggering faces behind my back from you lot?" Addison glared down, hands on her scrawny hips.

"Just… just let me make it up to you… please."

"You're already am."

Out of instinct, Lindsy brought her hands up in a protective manner when one of Addison's majestic feet rose high above them, casting a great shadow, ready to stomp her to oblivion. Addison playfully wiggled her toes before tumbling her foot down, annihilating several blocks of man-made property in close proximity to Lindsy. Innumerable lives were snuffed out, just like that.

And once again, it amazed Lindsy to see that this ingrained habit of blatant worshipping of a mere teen girl, who proclaimed herself a God, triumphed over the Caspees carnal, animalistic instinct to not flee, freeze or panic after such a life-threatening event.

"Now, clean this shit up!" Addison rose her foot back up, brushed off the remaining debris, which clattered down in streets below, demanding severe casualties, and ambled away.

Lindsy saw her slumping down on her bed, face first, to sink into a snoring slumber.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!