- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I apologize if there are editing mistakes or if some parts are less coherent. I wrote the first part a few months ago and some things could have escaped my attention.

This chapter contains : humiliation and cum. That's about it.

Dia was glad she had recorded herself, because she was once again weeks without finding anything exciting. The recording made her evenings more fun, but she was getting tired of only using her hands. She needed something better. Something like the beads she'd made. They had become barren after a few uses, but she always felt something special when she used them, the knowledge that they were remnants of a civilization she had conquered made her feel powerful. She needed another toy like this one.


A planet probably wouldn't do. The hole would leave the planet's structure too weak considering the rough treatment she had in mind. It would break after a few uses. She wanted it to last, or at least to be able to repair it. Even better, how about something she could easily replicate? She figured something made of silicon would be easy to make, but she didn't want just another sex toy she could buy. She wanted to make something unique. What if she used a planet as a mold? 

---------

It was a few weeks later that Dia encountered the perfect planet. Its people were about at the same level of technology which made it a valid target. She exited the spaceship right away, wanting to get a close look at the planet. Smaller than the first one she'd found, it was a bit bigger than a grapefruit to her. Grabbing her cock, she stroked it until she was fully erect, and placed it above the planet. She wanted to figure out if it would be the right size for a cocksleeve made for *her* cock after all. To some people on the planet, a large pillar obscured the sky, like a solar eclipse. They could not see where it started nor where it ended, and it had appeared with an impossible speed. To others, two large spheres were hovering dangerously close to the surface and a sweaty smell permeated the air. Dia simply wanted to make sure the planet was big enough to be impaled on her dick without breaking apart. Satisfied that her cock could go all the way through and that the planet was large enough to sustain the damage she would cause - at least long enough to scan it - she moved back, leaving the inhabitants confused about what had just happened. They didn't have much time to think about it as an impossibly large hand grabbed the planet. Some people, seeing a new foreign object in the sky, understood what the pillar they had seen was...



 Dia didn't bother with anything fancy this time : no special gloves, no suit. She grabbed the planet in her right hand, feeling the crust taking the shape of her fingers and the cool water of the ocean. She brought the planet down to her cock trying to slowly shift it in the perfect position. Using her left hand, she grabbed her throbbing member and held it straight, aiming for the center of the planet. Slowly, she brought the planet closer until it made contact with her glans. She gently pressed her cock against the surface, but the tip only dented the planet's crust. The first time she'd fucked a planet, she'd already made a hole inside it. It was way harder to pierce the planet with her cock. She pushed harder, and she could feel that the tip had slightly pierced the surface, but it wouldn't make go deeper. Now that her cock had started making progress, even just a little, she grabbed the planet with both hands and pulled it away. "Guess there's no choice but to use a lot more force... I really hope it doesn't break. Ah fuck it, it doesn't really matter if it breaks, I can probably find another one, and I have to try this at least once." 


Using the spot as a target, she lifted the planet and brought it down in a swift downward motion. This time, the planet's crust stood no chance. Her dick pierced through the upper layers of the planet, but she was still far from going all the way through. She closed her eyes, wanting to focus only on what she was feeling and she started slowly fucking the planet, each time deeper than the last. Her glans pulled out some of the planet's inside and the rest was getting pushed to the outer layers of the planet. Dia was taking her time and enjoying herself, she didn't want to break the planet and even if her goal was mostly to get a new toy, she was enjoying herself and getting rough with it, hoping some people had survived the initial thrust. Soon enough, she reached the molten embrace of the core, the heat and energy stimulating her glans so intensely she almost came right there, but she managed to calm herself and pull out. She knew that if she came, the planet wouldn't be able to handle it. Besides, edging would make her next orgasm better. After a few minutes, she resumed her thrusting and went past the core, the feeling still there but more manageable now that it was along her shaft. She kept fucking the planet to a rhythm, feeling the core's heat move up and down on her cock, until she felt the tip reach the opposite side. This time though, there was nothing behind it to help it keep its structure, and her cock easily breached the crust. She liked the small resistance it offered as her cock went through it, but she was a bit disappointed that this part was already over. 

She opened her eyes and smiled at the view. Her penis was impaling the planet without it reaching the base, her glans popping through the other side. It only covered half of her length. She considered herself lucky to have found such a perfect cocksleeve. She really liked the view from where she was; she figured anyone left felt much different about it, if there was anyone left.


She considered this and decided that it would be a shame if she didn't take pictures of this moment. She also had some time to kill before she could remove herself from the planet; she wanted the insides to be molded to her, so she had to stay hard and leave it in place for a while. Communicating with her ship, she sent a probe on the planet's surface so that it would take pictures of the view on the surface. It would give her an idea of the view they had in their final moments. She also activated her ship's cameras to take a few 'normal' pictures of herself in various poses. Once she was done, she felt like she had waited long enough to remove the planet and have her computer scan it. 


She waited until her cock had softened and then gently removed it from the planet, doing her best not to touch it.  


She asked her ship's computer to scan it and start making a replica of the planet using silicone before leaving.


She was too excited by the idea of trying her new toy that she didn't really care about the barren planet anymore. There wasn't anyone to taunt anymore, and she liked the look of that planet with a cylinder shaped hole; no one who stumbled upon it would figure out the inside was her cock's imprint. And so she left the planet as it was.


-Dia, I intercepted an emergency message coming from the planet you just destroyed. It's important that you hear it. It was meant for another planet.


"Alright, start it."


~ This is Commander Xan'th of planet Arthe. We are currently under attack by what seems to be an alien threat. This is not an exercise. We are warning you so that you might start evacuating your planet immediately. 


"Oh...shit. This planet was still in a grey area considering Empire regulations, right?"


- Yes, but they still really won't like the idea of a Bramar going around and destroying potential allies. This could lead some races to push for harder regulations and to aggressively integrate new planets and races to bolster their ranks, even if that means meeting races that are not really ready to be met.


"I've heard enough. Figure out where this other planet is and head there."


- And what do you intend to do? The emergency message seems to indicate that they can travel in space. This is probably how this planet could contact them since they weren't as advanced. While the planet we just visited was in a grey area, this one clearly isn't. It would be against regulations to harm them, and you might be identified as a rogue agent. Even the rest of the Bramar probably don't want a war right now.


"If I don't do anything, it's going to be worse. If it brings me trouble, I can probably handle it. Besides, I'm going only going to give them a warm welcome to the Empire and a first hand look at one of the various species within it."


- You really only ever think with your cock, right?


"Hey, do you know how hard it is to ignore it? The thing is bigger than a planet!"


Even if she hid it, Dia was stuck in a bad situation. Her choice was to go with the high risk, high reward strategy : if she managed to clean this up without anyone knowing, she would avoid any repercussion, but if anyone found out, she'd probably be hunted down for it.


The planet wasn't very far according to the ship. Luckily for her, her ship was able to obfuscate the call sent from the planet she just destroyed, so no one else would be getting it. However, that didn't stop the other planet from sending a new signal, so she need to act now. She set course to the other planet and reached it in a few minutes. 


"Do you detect anything?"


- They're still trying to contact the planet you just left. From what I can intercept, they think a weapon was used to destroy the planet. They haven't detected our ship yet.


"Good. Make sure to intercept any new signal they send and disable stealth. Send them a message saying : 'This is Captain Dia, member of the Empire. I've received an emergency message from planet Arthe. I can help you and provide you shelter.' "


A few minutes later, Dia received a message, simply asking how they could trust an alien entity to protect them.


"Computer, place a protective barrier around the planet, and shoot a few plasma bombs toward the planet after."


Dia knew this would have no effect on the barrier, but it would have a very convincing effect on the planet's inhabitants. The plasma bombs exploded on the barrier, filling the planet's sky with their blinding blue light. They could only believe that this 'Dia' had just protected them from what would've been the same fate as planet Arthe.


Dia simply waited, and sure enough, they sent her a new message: This is Xerus. How do you suggest we proceed?


Dia smiled. "Send them the following message: I will shelter the planet's population on my ship. My crew is making preparations to protect them in life support units right now. I can start teleporting everyone on my ship as soon as you give your consent. They will be safe while we figure out what to do next." 


Of course, they had no idea that Dia was the only one on the ship and that the reason it was this big was not because its crew was massive. 


-Dia, while this transmission could protect you if you're caught, it won't help if people figure out you're smuggling 11 billion people in your ship.


"Don't worry, I know. Just be ready to move them in the life support unit as soon as they accept. They should all be able to fit inside at their size."


It took a few more minutes before they finally answered. This was a gamble for them, but they had no idea what exactly could lurk in space, so they accepted. Dia teleported the planet's population to her ship, leaving some of them on the surface of the continent around the source of the signal.


"You can stop saving our transmissions now, and send them a final transmission: 'We have found what happened to planet Arthe. Here is a folder containing additional information.'. Fill the folder with the pictures I took earlier and sign my name on them." She just couldn't resist toying with them.


If anything happened now, at least she could pretend she had tried to help which would explain why she had so many people on her ship. If they asked anyone in the cryo chamber, they would say their leader told them an alien attack might be imminent and that a benevolent alien entity was protecting them and that's all they remembered. Now she could take her time with the rest of the planet.


With the pictures she had sent, they knew now what had destroyed another planet. It wasn't alien technology, it wasn't a bomb, it was her cock. And they had willingly sent their population on her ship. They could see a massive object leaving her ship and getting closer. there was no doubt they were about to meet the same fate as planet Arthe, and that no one in space would know about it. They realized now that she was just toying with them, but they could only wait as she decided what to do with them.


Dia didn't waste time. Of course, she wanted to get rid of any evidence that could link back to her as soon as possible. The real reason, however, was that she was holding back earlier had been a feat of will for her, and after toying with them she was getting incredibly horny. So much so that she needed to cum or risk losing control over herself.   Good thing she hadn't bothered putting on clothes, because she would have ended up tearing them off. 


She left her ship quickly and faced the planet. It seemed smaller now that she was next to it, but it was still bigger than the last one. She realized that she always thought planets were bigger than they really were until she saw them. It didn't help that her stiff cock loomed over the planet and dwarfed it. She resisted the urge to grab it and bring it down. As fun as that would be, she knew it would end things too quickly. Instead, she swayed or hips side to side, her cock swinging in response and threatening to wipe the continent.

Dia really couldn't wait anymore. Her shaft begged for stimulation, and it was time to oblige. She ran her hands along her cock, using her abundant pre to lube herself while thinking about what she should do. She thought she ought to humiliate them further. She would show them the full range of abilities her 'weapon' possessed and she would dispose of them without even making contact. Grabbing her cock with both hands, she started masturbating furiously. One of her hands moved over to her balls, kneading and squeezing them gently.


"I'm so backed up, you wouldn't believe how much I want - no, *need* this. I've got quite a load saved up, and it seemed like a waste to shoot it into the emptiness of space, especially when I'm packing teraliters of the stuff. Why dump this precious liquid when I can share it with others? I'm sure you'll put this to good use."


She moaned and bit her lip. She was on the edge of cumming. Pointing her cock at the center of the continent in front of her to make sure every drop would land on the planet, she jerked herself until she finally came.


"Oh fuck!" she shouted as she shot her first strand. "Take it! All of you better swallow and enjoy my cum!"


Her cock jolted with every shot, spraying the land with her seed. Dia did her best to control it but even she didn't expect to cum this hard and droplets flew everywhere. It didn't matter to her, as long as she was able to cover the landscape with cum. As her orgasm subsided, she made sure to squeeze out every drop her balls had to give. Satisfied, she admired her work. Even if she had not managed to cover every part of the continent, her thick cum was slowly liquefying and spreading. While the initial blast had probably destroyed everything on impact, her cum was now slowly but surely taking care of the rest on its own.


Down below, those who avoided the initial shots felt the ground shake and were left wondering what could have happened. Maybe it was too late and the evacuation had failed. There wasn't any info being relayed and they waited. A few minutes later, the answer came : a massive wave coming toward them. There was no point running. The luckier ones got crushed instantly under moving vehicles and buildings. The rest were forced to do what Dia wanted, as the massive wave of cum overwhelmed them and found it's way into their mouth and lungs.


Soon enough, the continent was glazed, and Dia was ready to move on. Making sure no one was left on the planet, she asked her computer to set course on the nearest solar system.


- Dia, I have to warn you that leaving such a large amount of genetic material will leave no doubt that you are responsible for what happened here. If they find any proof that this civ was advanced, you'll be in a lot of trouble.


"At this point, I don't really care. What's the point of having such a powerful body if I can't enjoy it? As long as we're far enough, they're probably going to leave me alone."


- Right. They could also want to make an example out of you, but you've made yourself clear. I'll stop bothering you and trust that you know what you're doing.


"Thanks for the vote of confidence. Now, head over to the next solar system. I'm gonna go take a nap and get to work after. That was draining."

Chapter End Notes:

It took me way longer to get to it than I expected. Obviously, don't hold your breath for the next chapter, but hopefully it won't be years. 

By the way, I read reviews. I try including requests, but I can't promise to include everything.