- Text Size +

Exempting the occasional glance of mischievous lust, we acted like a more conventional mother and son should on returning to our reality. Unfortunately, to keep up appearances, my new career meant I had the money to get my own place. I didn’t have to move right then, but it was a sad thought. Regardless, I knew moving away and not being able to feel or talk mom up anytime I wanted would help make our time together more meaningful.

Two days after our first mission together, we appeared on another world, this one more of a snowy place. Granted, we were barely affected by such coldness here. We smiled wide before going in for the long-held kiss. We sucked on each other’s tongues at the same time our hands explored our taut bodies. When we separated, she let me leer at her tight shirt and miniskirt. She even twirled for me, giving me a long peek at her softly firm rear peeking out. It was clear that she wore no underwear.

When her eyes were back on mine, she asked, “What do you think?”

“I think I’m going to cum quickly the first couple of times with you.”

“I’ll help you get the easy ones out of the way.”

She walked in front of me so that her big swaying ass entered my view. Unable to help myself, I slapped it as she ambled by.

She giggled. “Naughty boy! You’ll have to be punished later, but we have others to punish first. Care to join me?” I took her offered hand. “Now, we only need to eliminate half of the population here, so we can’t get too big this time.”

“You’re gonna look plenty big to me. I want to be your toy today, Mom.”

She giggled. “And my piece of suckable candy.”

She peeked at my cock, making it longer and thicker. I wanted to be that toy-candy right that second, but Olivia needed a little stimulating carnage first. As always, a calm stroll brought us swiftly to a city, this one congested with smog. While our heads were a few miles above the greatest concentration, we could still smell the tangy stench. With a wide swipe of her arm, Mom spawned a windstorm that blew away much of the haze and anything weighing less than a truck.

“Ew, how dirty,” said the goddess.

I laughed. “Yeah, this city is one of the worst offenders. I visited this world yesterday to prepare. I just thought we get this city out of the way and move on to my little present.”

She hopped in place, jiggling those bouncy tits of hers. “Oh! A present! How thoughtful of my prince.”

“Yup. Here, let me take care of the city.”

I stepped up to my mother, getting my hands on her shirt and pulling it up. I tossed the mass of cloth right on top of the downtown district, crunching dozens of skyscrapers and a million people under the haphazard heap. Her freed tits met my mouth. I sucked and tongue flicked her nipples until they each gained a turgid hardness to them. Next, once my hands copped a feel of her fat ass, my fingers pulled down her skirt. That garment proceeded to end many blocks of buildings and fleeing humans.

Moving on, our feet causally trampled the area around her fallen clothing. I led Olivia to a large plain. A few steps later and we saw five sizable cities surrounding a circular gray patch about as wide as we were tall.

“Oh, it’s an airport,” said Olivia.

“The largest in this world by a lot. Hundreds and hundreds of planes lying around, just waiting to be used.”

She turned to give me a roguish smile. “What did you do, sweetheart?”

“Early yesterday morning I came here to eliminate the military and pull the wings off planes. I told the tinies here that anyone who did not get in a wingless plane would die when I returned. So now there are tens of thousands of tinies inside ready-made dildos for you.”

A short fit of giggles tickled Mom. “How lovely!”

“I thought so, but we’re a bit too big for you to feel them all that well, so I say we shrink until they’re a more manageable size.”

“Yes, that would be better.”

At the same time we crossed into the airport, we shrank miles at a time. Even at two miles tall most of the planes were barely an inch long to us. Yesterday I had gathered a hundred planes at the center of the airport, and given my announcement the day before, there were thousands of people still trying to get inside the tubes. Of course, our approach sent them scurrying. They could not get far. Feet larger than stadiums turned them to brownish-red splotches.

Mom sat down, legs spreading so that her strong thighs rose on each side of the assembled planes. Knowing she would like to get a little wetter, I crawled up to her and kissed from her stomach to her lips.

A few minutes later, she said, “Go ahead, baby.”

I plucked up the first grounded aircraft. Yesterday I crushed several as I practiced controlling my strength, but now I hardly dented them. What did crumple their frames was pushing them in the dark, damp hole. I pushed that first one as deep as my finger could bury it. Mom closed her eyes to take in every movement and sensation.

More soon trailed the first. Sometimes I looked through the windows to absorb all those betrayed, terror-stricken faces. Mom asked for a couple tubes to hold in her palm to get off on that same scene. Many of the planes still had their lights working, so those within my mother’s cunt must have seen her dark pink flesh wriggling around them, compressing their feeble shelter until it cracked. Then her sea of natural lubricant would surge inside, promptly filling their lungs with the blistering sap.

I pushed more and more planes inside her, caring less and less about how well formed they were when they went in. Once in a while I would tease her clit, knowing it would marginally clench her vaginal walls, killing hundreds at a time. I likewise gave her more planes to admire when she swallowed the first two like pills.

When she popped in the latest planes in her mouth, I shot forward to kiss her. Our tongues then went to work on crushing the pills as we kissed. My cock sluggishly entered her, slowly compressing and popping the survivors into mush. Mom did the same from the sides. All life within her was soon nothing but bits of guts mixed with scrap metal. My hammering cock soon pulverized the scrap and guts even further.

I was too delirious with ecstasy at first to notice that her saturated pussy was expanding. When I did notice, it was because Olivia was now twice as large as me. I kept thrusting, but soon needed another strategy to satisfy her, so I took out my now inadequate prick and inserted my arm. Her groaning and squealing asserted her enjoyment of my limb whirling all around her internal walls. It was hard to see above her bulbous breasts at my angle, but I caught glimpses of her flushed face as she bit her lower lip. However, she wanted more size.

Her body expanded well beyond the height we originally teleported in, meaning she grew beyond the airport and my arm’s capacity to gratify her grand pussy. I pulled out of the roasting, pungent chamber and put my mouth on her clit, sucking and licking it until it too started becoming too high to reach easily. As I wondered what to do next, my mother made that decision for me.

Fingers as tall as I was pushed me onto her outer folds, forcing my entire body to rub against her glossy skin. I was two miles tall and I was now a simple toy to be used as my mother desired. As much as I liked fucking her like her god, there was another kind of thrill being so dominated. That feeling only amplified when her fingers pushed me through her innermost folds, sending me into near total darkness. My upper half was now in a sauna while my legs stayed relatively cold, but that did not last.

Olivia grabbed my lower legs between two digits and guided me deeper. It was like I was inside a spongy cave, which in itself was in a steam engine. When she funneled me in to the point that my feet experienced the same temperature as the rest of me, she let go. Taking that as my cue, I took it upon myself to twist and squirm in the love tunnel. My surroundings pulsated, and I sweated like I never sweated in my life. I would have suffocated or dehydrated in these moments were it not for my enhancements.

A muffled chorus of howls from my ungodly huge mother reached ears submerged in her goop. Her wetness tasted like a mix of milk and a sugary kind of jam at my size, so not unpleasant, but I still put a hand in front of my mouth and nose so I didn’t ingest more than I could handle. My free hand stroked her energetic walls, and I grew a little larger so that more of me contacted more of her. All my movement and growth ultimately had the intended effect.

I was helpless to fight against the rippling contractions that massaged my entire body at once, including my cock. I think I came, but I couldn’t say for certain either. I did figure out when her orgasm came. The preposterous pressure threatened to turn me into a neutron star, but it wasn’t painful, merely claustrophobic. I patiently endured that insane pressure for an untold amount of moments.

Finally, the storm calmed, giving me a chance to loosen up my limbs somewhat. Being as it felt as though I were enveloped by a bed of warm jam, I was actually quite comfortable. I didn’t relish the thought of being pulled out into the cold sky. However, that’s exactly what happened.

Mom’s fingertips found my feet and dragged me out into the shiver-inducing air. I was upside down as she brought me at breakneck speed toward her head. Squinting from the light, I could only get a vague idea of what she had in mind, but I got a big clue when a slightly bumpy, warmly slick appendage licked me from chest to my legs.

“Mmm, tasty!” said Mom.

A darkness opened before me as she pulled me closer to her face. Most of my body entered her mouth, which closed behind me. I laughed from the new ride I was in, this one more in control of my body. Her tongue twirled and tumbled me. A suction effect removed her cum off me, only to replace it with a film of saliva. At one point her tongue pushed me against her cheek and scrubbed me down. The all-body blowjob excited my dick to the point of firing off my boosted jizz. Due to her rumbling moans, my taste pleased Olivia as well.

I went totally limp after I finished cumming. Perhaps sensing that her toy was spent, I found myself on Mom’s palm. She let me recover until I regained the power to sit up and take in my surroundings. That’s when I saw that my mother’s expanded form had easily overtaken the cities that once surrounded the airport. Monumental slabs of earth were distended around her, forming a singular mountain range that outlined her sexy hourglass body.

“So much for not getting too big,” I said. “You broke a continent.”

With an endearing blush, she said, “Well, yes, I may have gotten a teensy bit carried away there. Still, believe it or not, our quota, is not yet complete. The system says we need close to another hundred thousand. We’re near the center of the landmass, so my bit of shaking did not create tsunamis everywhere. Anyway, risking going over was well worth discovering the perfect toy. It was so amazing to have you in there.”

“And once I get used to being in you, I’ll only get better at it.”

“Oh, I won’t be able to handle that. Seriously, though, it wasn’t too weird or rough for you?”

I laughed. “Not at all. Okay, maybe a tad weird, but I love knowing that even at this size I can make you feel better than anyone else.”

Wearing the most contended face I had ever seen her express, she gently kissed me with her puckered lips. I loved knowing that so many millions of lives saw her merciless mouth as their doom, and yet it only showered me with love. “I’m so happy you feel that way, but I’m sure it wasn’t all that satisfying for you. You need your own proper release, right?”

“Yes.”

“Then I shall reward you.”

She shrank to get to my measly height. There was no civilization or plant life to compare ourselves to, but that did not matter now. We were more than happy to simply take advantage of our isolation and make out like famished whores until I sensed her pussy was ready to take me in again. Then we searched for an appropriate sized city to complete our mission.

We found one nestled behind a mountain, which had mostly protected it from Olivia’s slight overreach. Nevertheless, it was still in shambles from the rockslides and earthquakes. It was funny feeling small at three miles tall, but that’s exactly what overcame me when I saw a few high-rises equal or surpass our fingers. My mom’s fingers soon crashed into several blocks when I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down. The dismayed citizens below froze as a goddess’ ass and back overtook their sky and their trivial existence. Her wispy strands of hair alone were a devastating hail of heavy cables that shredded steel itself.

While I enjoyed being roughed up like a disposable toy, I felt it was my turn to treat my giantess lover in the same way. I really mashed her jumbo tits with my hands. I quickly added my mouth to the party. Her extra hardy, salty skin let me go as far as lightly bite down on her nipples without worrying about hurting her. Her high-pitched whining merely motivated me to be more aggressive.

I rolled Olivia on her side and rose one of her legs. I pushed my own cock into her glistening pussy, garnering a positive reaction. The shifting of my mother’s body eliminated thousands without me or her deeply aware of it. Our orgasmic juices splashed and squelched with every one of my plunges.

We lasted a marvelously long time. We essentially shook people to death for miles around. She eventually began shaking as well. Seeing my chance, I pushed my mother’s leg farther up to give my cock a better angle at her pussy’s ceiling. Brief yelps developed into a prolonged scream. Her undulating deluge of cum set me off.

After we stopped orgasming, I dropped her leg and dropped myself on top of her. My head snuggled itself between her enormities, just dying in their pure softness. Well, considering what our sex had just done, I suppose “dying” was a strong word. In any case, I was close to drifting off to sleep, especially when her tending fingers ran through my hair.

“I didn’t think it was possible this quickly to contemplate such a thing, but I’m wondering how easy it will be to divorce your father. He’ll undoubtedly marry my sister, and we can go off and live as fulltime Balancers.”

“Whatever you want, Mom. I just want to make you feel good every second I can.”

“That’s a good philosophy. When it comes to you, it’ll be mine as well."

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading this far! I may return to this story again if and when I think of more chapter worthy scenes. In the meantime, I do have a ebook up in Amazon if you want another giantess tale from me. It's free if you have Kindle Unlimited. You can find it here: https://amzn.to/2Ixdl2t 

May the Force be with you.