- Text Size +

The city was trampled underfoot, so I repositioned Olivia so that I carried her parallel to the ground. I carried her to the next city at the same time we kept making out. When we came upon the next target, I laid my goddess down right on top of it, her shorts-clad ass the last sight for millions. Here, on top of her, I just kept on kissing her mouth and neck.

Mom traced my upper arms with her slender fingers. “I see why you were chosen as a Balancer. Most men would have tried taking me by now, but you just want our kiss to last and last.”

“I’m just trying to get used to it. Your lips… tongue… your mouth… your skin… it all tastes so amazing. I’m just trying to process it all. If I move too fast, I’ll just disappoint you.”

“Oh, sweetheart, you’re going to find disappointing me impossible right now. I’m extra sensitive too. I’m already so wet.”

“Is that so?”

With a wicked grin, I slid my hand down her toned stomach and down her shorts and panties. As soon as my fingers arrived at her labia, I felt a slick warmness greet them. I cupped her smooth pussy lips, making her gasp.

“See, baby? You’re making your mommy so damn horny.” I rubbed her solid wetness. A finger teased her hot folds. She arched her back. “Wait, darling, please. Take me to another city, one where they can watch us.”

I scooped the feminine mountain range back up. A quick check of my positioning program told me to head east. My nation splitting steps pounded a patchwork of many smaller towns into nothingness before I set my mother down on a farming plain near the largest city yet.

Sitting up, she said, “I want to help you first.”

“I can wait.”

“Maybe, but you won’t be as focused, and I can practically see you straining already. Please, juts listen to mommy.”

“Okay.”

She went on her knees and scooted closer to my shorts, producing moderate earthquakes that flickered on and off the city lights in the early evening twilight. With delicate precision, she grabbed a hold of my shorts and boxers. She slowly pulled them down, revealing my trimmed pubic hair first. At first, my cock slid down with the boxers, but as soon as the waistband lowered below my thigh, it sprang free. She flinched, as it almost smacked her chin before it smacked my stomach.

Watching it bob for a moment, my wide-eyed mother appeared genuinely shocked. “My, my. My little prince isn’t so little anymore! This is a king!” A hand wrapped around my lower shaft and progressively slithered up its length. I quivered as I held in my cum. “Wow, not only are you a tad longer than your father, it’s easily thicker as well!” She bit her lower lip. “I-I can’t wait until every foot is inside my pussy, but first…”

Her constricting hand stroked my rod faster as she leaned her head in until her lips were able to kiss the mushroom tip of my tenderly engorged cock. Her lips next parted to engulf thousands of feet of cock. Her wild tongue licked my slippery head in a swirling motion. Looking down at the tinies staring up in awed-terror, I placed my hands behind her head and helped guide her farther in.

A heavy coat of her steaming spit coated the top half of my dick, which she spread down the rest using her pumping hand. My mind churned in a euphoric haze. My hips bucked into her expert mouth. I barely gave her any warning to the drawn-out bang that came. She coolly guzzled my potential children by the lake full. There was so much more than I thought I could hold or even produce in a full day. In the end, she could not swallow everything in time, so some dribbled out of her mouth.

When I was done expelling my seed, she licked clean what was left, including wiping her chin and licking off the frothing cream on her finger. That wonderfully sexy vision forced my mast to begin fortifying its half hardened state.

Olivia chuckled. “You sure are recovering quickly!”

“That’s because I’m seeing the sexiest damn woman in any world act like she is.” I took her hand to help her up.

“My, you sure do know how to talk up a girl.”

“I’ve never talked up a girl in my life. None of them inspire me like you do.” I kissed my mother-goddess, sampling the hint of cum I offered her earlier. “You know, if my clothes are off, then I need to get yours off.”

“Agreed.”

I lifted her top off her, flinging it aside. That simple garment demolished a town of twenty thousand people. Before I could comprehend it, two of the most magnificent breasts amorously spilled over much of a pick bra she wore. As if my head was made of metal, her perfections magnetically attracted me to their pillowy mounds. My face, cool from the breezy altitude, was instantly warmed by the malleable masses.

My hands followed the outline of her bra to the hook in the back. The bra fell miles to our feet. Their freedom caused them to balloon out even more. A sigh of relief escaped her. I kissed her tits until I reached the peak of her left one. The stiff nub was licked and sucked into my mouth. Her right nipple was pinched and twisted by my fingers. Mom’s hand ruffled my hair and pushed me deeper into her cleavage.

My hand and mouth switched breasts for a minute before it was time to lower my head a few miles. My head became even with her crotch as my hands roamed the vast region of her giving ass. Even through the shorts I smelled her womanly scent. They came down first, revealing a nearly see-through pair of pink panties. My face burying between her thighs confirmed that she was soaked. My teeth seized the thin cloth and pulled it down. My head shot back up so that my tongue could tease her outer folds.

Low moans purred out of my mother. To all the tinies it must have been like constantly rumbling thunder that shook their bones. She became even louder when my tongue’s tip unfurled her clit’s hood. Proving I was no barbarian, I lightly and slowly licked around her clit, testing how much she responded to me before I attempted to get rougher.

Literally telling me I was on the right track, she said, “Gods, that’s so good, baby… Yes, just like that.” A huff. “Ohh, yes. You can be just a litt- Ahh! Yesss!”

My middle finger glided between her hardy thighs and rocketed straight into her sodden cunt. She essentially sucked it in as her higher mouth gasped. Knowing she was more than ready, I inserted another finger. Her legs trembled, which trembled the world in turn. She squealed when I curled my fingers to brush her pussy’s ceiling.

Foreseeing that she was going take a tumble, and wishing for the tinies to get a better angle, my right hand rose from her ass to the middle of her back. My head pushed her back, getting her off her feet. With my tremendous strength, I maneuvered my laughing lover so that she lied down and had her spread legs bounding the city. I was on my knees alongside her left leg.

“How considerate of you, darling. You want to give the little guys a show.”

Sticking my fingers back in her, I said, “Plus, I know my slutty mother wants millions of people to see her open cunt, right?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t want them to see you so exposed, but since they’re about to die, I figure it’s all right.”

I went back to steadily playing with her clit. Her quickening breaths heaved her heavy bust hundreds of feet at a time. She arched her back when my tongue flicked her little red bulb. Sensing it was time to go all out, I began to gently suck it. My fingers briskly rammed and rubbed her in the spots I believed brought her the most pleasure. Going by her squeaked grunting, high-pitched shouting, scrunching fingers and toes, I was doing well.

Her vaginal constrictions increased dramatically in their excitement as she neared her climax. She screamed “Jake!” and “Yes!” over and over, my love for her growing more. Hoping it did the same for her, I told her that I loved her. That her son wanted to keep doing this anytime she wanted. Her pussy wanted to break my fingers. Then her overflow of hot cum wanted to push them out. What really sent her over the top was when my fingers found her nipple and pinched it.

Her orgasmic scream must have killed any person or animal within three or four miles of her head, if not farther out. Her rearing hips moved her legs and feet, causing them to reshape the landscape dozens of blocks at a time. She didn’t care that smaller settlements had been buried under her. She only cared that a part of her son was inside her.

When those hips fell, the earthquake roiled the ground and fractured it. Fires broke out from burst gas lines, skyscrapers toppled, and internal organs bled from all the shockwaves—all because one woman, one goddess, experienced an orgasm that had been building since learning her son wanted to fuck her.

I laid next to Olivia while she recovered. My fingers lazily roved her sweaty expanse, often stopping by her ever so delightful boobs. Showing me she had partially recuperated, Mom rose her head to kiss me. We kissed back with pure love, not lust or with expectation of more sex.

“Darling, t-that was… No one has ever made me cum so hard without a cock or dildo before.”

“And there’s plenty of time for me to learn what buttons really get you going.”

She giggled. “That’s right! It’s just your first time with me! Gods! What is your cock going to do to my poor little pussy?”

“It’s going to make you love me more than anyone, just like I love you more than anyone. How can I love anyone more than a mother who is also my hot-ass girlfriend?”

“Oh, baby. Who could I love more than a lover and my own child?”

We kissed for the rest of the evening.

When we refocused on the city, Mom lifted her foot high and stomped as hard as she could to finish off what remained. “Let’s go find another city, shall we?”

I nodded and helped her scan for the next nearest target.

This world flourished in terms of population, so it took no time at all to find the next large city. This latest one was almost completely encircled by a small mountain range fifty miles in diameter.

As she examined what was apparently a capital of a state, I pushed my lovingly hard dick up against her impressive ass cheeks. This made her jump a little. The hop triggered an earthquake never before seen in this city’s history. The nearby suburbs were blown away by the wind generated by her landing and the shaking ground ripped open tears around her feet. Like before, explosions from gas stations, debris from falling buildings, and rock slides on the mountains killed thousands within a few seconds, and we hadn’t even set foot in it yet.

Meanwhile, I ran my hands up to her supple breasts, melding my fingers into them. I buried my dick between her big, wide rump. A slow humping let my cock ride between her cushions of flesh. She moaned when my fingers tugged her puffy nipples.

“Gods, darling, I’ve never been so horny so quickly after an orgasm before… Do you want to do me from behind first?”

I stopped humping the deep cleft of her ass and turned her around. “No, mom, I want to be face to face when I first fuck you.”

She smiled and put her arms on my shoulders and clasped a hand behind my head. “Good, I want to see your face as you cum in me.”

We kissed again, giving the city’s millions a romantic scene before they were to be wiped away from the face of this world.

Then the goddess placed a finger on my lips. “First, an aphrodisiac. I’m going to tell all the little people here to start running toward the clearing at the base of the tallest mountain. Then I want you to help me trample the borders of the city little by little with your feet.”

“Ah, so you want to press everyone into one big group?”

“Yes, then we’re going to eat them. Have you eaten so many people at once before?”

“I guess a few thousand, but I’ve yet to plan a feast this big.”

“Well, trust me, nothing will get you going then sucking up a few million people at once. You’ll feel thousands of tiny little bodies splatter in your lips and tens of thousands more hit your tongue. You suck up so many that their sheer numbers allow you to feel them squirm just before you swallow. Once millions upon millions of tinies are in your belly, you’ll fuck me with everything you have.”

I never heard a sexier speech. My cock was ready to burst right that instant, but a miracle kept me together as we kissed and waited for the tines to begin their mass migration. To demonstrate her seriousness, Mom soon separated from me and started her methodical city-ending tread. I went on the other side and gradually flattened my first cluster of skyscrapers, few of which rose past my toes.

With each crunch of steel and bony meat, my dick quivered more and more, enjoying the anticipation that was building within it. Nothing in life was more mesmerizing than watching my mother’s ass or tits jiggle with every step she took. I’m certain many in the city could not help themselves either. If they were going to die, they figured staring at the naked glory of a goddess might as well be their last sight.

By the time we were finished ingraining ninety percent of the once splendid city on our soles, there were some six million people in the clearing my mother told them to head for. A bit of night vision allowed me to observe the mass of colorful dots meshing over one another. Olivia’s face loomed over them as she went on her elbows and knees. I did the same.

“I want you to have them all, darling,” she said after an amused minute of staring menacingly at them.

“Are you sure?”

“Oh, yes. I know you’ll just love them! Besides, this isn’t all that much. If I wasn’t so eager to have you in me, I would have gotten a batch twice as much that we could share, but this is all yours. Show me what a hungry god does.”

She pulled back to allow my head to take over the sky. About a square foot of grassy land held the majority of snacks. I observed individuals reacting in every way imaginable—paralyzed with fear, running in circles like mad, begging, weeping, and even raping. I pursed my lips and moved in for them to be a mere thousand feet above them. Then I sucked.

I started weakly, but even this was more than enough to lift people, cars, and trees alike, so I didn’t strengthen my suction much more than I had it. Mom was right. There was an instant sensation tingling my lips and my tongue as winds more powerful than any tornado carried thousands to my mouth at once. I stopped sucking long enough to lick my lips and taste the miniscule smears of squished bodies my tongue created.

My suction restarted mercilessly, not ending until the entire mob of deliciously horrified life was somewhere on or in my mouth. I took a second to simply take in the hundreds of thousands fidgeting on the delicate parts of my mouth. Their concentrated flavor of zesty spice electrified my taste buds. My mother scooted up to me and puckered her intoxicating lips. To those still alive on or in my mouth, their last sight was of a goddess’ lips heading directly for them. It was a gentle peck to her, but it meant hundreds of their lives.

She then whispered, “Swallow.”

I did.

Their spicy flavors traveled down along my tongue and throat before most were lost in the unfathomable pit of my stomach. I felt their meager life energy transfer into me as they speedily dissolved in my acids. I experienced a brief surge of raw power that turned my body into the gigantic predator it was. I first wanted to consume more meat, but I then caught the unforgettable sexual scent of my mother. My primal mind switched priorities.

Mom actually looked startled as I lunged for her fantastic body. She very quickly adjusted her mindset and joined me in my frantic feels of our nudity. My activated animalistic instinct made me push my mother against the ground. If I was saner, I would have seen the shockwave of dust and debris blast out from under her, but my sight was on the ten miles of goddess. Her hands caressed every bulging place on my body, whether that be my biceps, abs, shoulders, ass, or cock.

From a handful of relatively stable, untouched sections of the obliterated sprawl and mountains, numerous survivors could see us by way of two bright moons shining their light over us. Those who accepted their fate, or who were far too entranced, simply watched the death dealing lovemaking of gods. The intoxicating sight compelled them to seek out their own lovers in what was likely their last night alive, not caring that what turned them on also created the hell around them.

When my cock’s bloated head suddenly grazed her slick, warm folds, I froze. She did as well. It was only for a second, but her devoted stare begged me to fuck her. I slowly pushed aside her outer and inner folds, entering the heart of her undulating womanhood. After a couple of thrusts to embed myself deeper inside her cunt, I spent a few moments just enjoying the feeling of my mother’s velvety wet cave wriggling around my head and shaft. I justified this pause by lowering my head to take in mouthfuls of her tits.

Running her fingers over my scalp, she said, “I can feel you throbbing in me. It’s so thick. I’ve never been filled so much before.”

I smiled. “Mom, I’m not even fully hard yet. I’m still a tad nervous.”

She chuckled. “Ah, because you’re still thinking of me as a mother you don’t want to disappoint. Why not think of me as your slut that you need to punish? Did you know I fucked your father yesterday? I’ve been so horny since you revealed your feelings for me. He fucked me good, sweetheart. Can you do better?”

Her nudging worked. Any nervousness was overcome by fuming competitiveness. I was going to fuck my father’s bimbo wife better than he could ever dream of. I restarted my thrusting, going harder each time I slid back in. She felt like a compressed, boiling cloud. Nothing could be so slippery.

To allow more of my cock inside her, Olivia elevated her hips and wrapped her five mile long legs around my waist. I helped carry these smooth, toned limbs and focused on shoving my dick as far into her as it could go. I could feel her tightening up and see her fingers clench the soft ground, treating steel and concrete like flakes of snow. She emitted sharp cries of joy as her mouth formed a permanent o-shape. Combined with my grunting, the airbursts of sound and juddering pounding eroded the nearby mountains.

I was stunned at every deep insertion by how the paradise I was in didn’t make me cum right then. I was proud of myself, but that very feeling of accomplishment added to the overall pleasure building up in my lower stomach and cock. I mentally lowered my physical sensitivity to last a little longer.

After a moderate while of nonstop fucking, I sensed a miniature orgasm within her. She washed over my dick with fresh juices. I upped my settings again and jackhammered the convulsing cunt with wild abandon. When her insides squeezed me just right, my cock spasmed from base to head.

“I’m going to cum, Mom!”

“Yeeess! Go ahead, baby! Cum!”

I came more than I ever had in my life. My exploding ropes sparked a full-scale orgasm out of Olivia. The sheer amount of lathering cream overfilled her stuffed pussy. So much splattered out and forced out my dick a bit at a time. With a whining cry, Mom’s fingers bored into my back. I forced my jolting dick to stay in her for as long as possible, prompting orgasmic aftershocks from each of us.

As she finished orgasming, which took almost as long as the fucking itself, I leaned down to kiss her. We kissed as wholly satisfied lovers for a very long time.

Ultimately pulling away her generous lips, she said, “Gods, that was amazing, darling. That may very well be the best I ever had.”

“Damn straight.”

We laughed.

Rubbing her robust thighs, she looked past her rounded peaks to study a raw cock some three-fourths of the way toward its potential. “We’ve just been kissing after great sex and you’re getting ready for more?”

“Why are you confused by that? You’re the love of my life, you’re a godsdamn goddess in both mind and body, and did I mention that I love you? Don’t you believe me when I say those things?”

Her hand grazed my face. “I’m sorry, darling. I do believe you, it’s just that I’m starting to believe you even more. Understand, if I instantly took every man’s compliments at their full effect, I’d be obligated to sleep around a lot more often.”

“Yeah, I guess you must hear a thousand compliments a day. Hell, how many little men had boners while you killed them all? Anyway, if you’re basically saying it’s gonna take my dick fucking you all night and day to prove that my words mean something more than getting you in the mood, I’m okay with that.”

A giggle. “Me too.”

“Cool, ‘cause now I want to fuck you from behind.”

One last big kiss and I helped her to her giant feet. Needing yet another city to feed our craving for sexual dominance, we stomped out way out of this valley and headed for the coast. Here we found a long city that hugged the coastline for thirty miles. Oliva bent over and placed her hands on the shallow seabed, creating massive waves that overtook anything a mile inland. Her knees rested on the outer edge of the city so that her pendulous breasts hung above the densest part of town.

Her phenomenally huge ass pointed straight at my hips. A still dripping pussy created untold havoc across the cityscape below her. Hundreds had their lungs fatally fill with the mixed juices of her cum and my own. People would bravely try pulling loved ones or strangers from the sticky blobs only to be succumbed by more cum hurtling on top of them. Of all the ways to die from us gods, I thought drowning by thick cum one of the most pathetically comical.

I leaned over her backside and fondled her breasts. Then my blind dick sought her pussy. It hunted her hole down by tracking the wettest and hottest area of her flesh until my head found the friendly opening. I purposefully started with slow plunges. Giving me a better angle and more room to work with, my mother’s upper body lowered even further when she moved her elbows down so that her forearms came down upon a million people. My hands explored and squeezed every cell on her tits and nipples.

The giantess groaned happily with most of my pinches and thrusts. With my cock just a tad numb from its last session, I was able to really prolong my placid, ceaseless drubbing. Of course, down below, “placid” was not the word they would have used. Displaced air coming after every wet slap of our hips delivered squalls strong enough to send aircraft spiraling, splinter anything made of wood, and allow thousands to experience flight before splattering somewhere. And whatever the air-based shockwaves didn’t destroy, the earthquakes surely did. The love of two people was killing million upon millions.

A little tired, Mom let the side of her face settle on the demolished coast. Her short, raspy breathing sucked in debris and people into her mouth and nose like less irritating pollen. My hands regrettably let go of her tits. I licked my fingers and sent them to find her clit. The other hand grabbed a chunk of her hair, pulling it so that her head was forced to rise slightly. On finding her most sensitive button, I upped my ramming. My hips spanked her twice a second. She screamed my name—gods, how I loved making her scream that word. When she wasn’t screaming, she was grunting like a rabid beast.

Without slowing down or letting her know what was coming, I came. She was taken by surprise. Her cute shriek gained a second wind when she started a cataclysmic orgasm of her own. She howled with the strength to clear away distant clouds, ripple the ocean, and to be heard throughout half the planet. Fresh cum poured onto the rubble and a handful of survivors. We came long and hard.

Her fatigued legs simply gave out at the end. To the rest of humanity below her, they could only stare up in despair as the goddess’ body fell. I actually envied those tinies for a moment. I envied that they could feel so much of my mother encompassing them, even if it was to be for the briefest of instants. For me she landed with a small thud, but to the inhabitants, it was a mountain-sized meteor strike. Due to my dick slipping out as late as possible, her hips and thighs were the last part of her to compact the ground.

I manufactured another civilization ending shockwave when I let my body fall next to hers. I languidly ran my fingers over her back as we recuperated. For a while all my mother did was suck in as much air as possible with her eyes closed.

Finally, her eyes opened and she gave me a smile I had never seen from her before. It was total, exhausted bliss.

“Gods, for our first time together, you sure do know how to make your mommy feel good. It took Frank a few weeks of fucking to learn that pulling my hair a touch sends shivers up my spine.”

“Really? I didn’t even realize I was doing that. I just like the way your hair feels. It’s so lush.”

She chuckled. “Even when fucking me you like my hair? You can touch anything you want and you spent some time on my hair?”

“I love every fucking part of you. Your back, your legs, feet, hair, tits, lips, eyes… everything.” I gave her the kiss I felt she wanted.

After a couple of minutes of smooching, she said, “More than half of this world is left to destroy. Let’s grow a bit and crush a few cities before sneaking in one last fuck.”

We stood up and requested five times more height. For us, the only real sign that we grew was due to our feet sinking deeper and expanding into the puddle of ocean.

Soon after stepping into the water, our romping forms came across islands of all shapes and few sizes. Nearly all could be cracked into a thousand pieces with a single step. Thanks to the fearsome tsunamis we generated, every coastal city in the world would be washed away within the hour, doing most of the work for us.

Our goal was to head for the largest city in the biggest continent of this unfortunate planet. Specifically, the capital of the empire itself lied in a landlocked island a hundred miles wide and eighty miles long. On reaching said continent, we started our hand in hand walk by going in circles, making sure we flattened all the terrain within sight. It never ceased to amaze me just how easily my feet could make a mountain disappear with a careless stomp.

A ten mile wide lake surrounded the island we sought. I was thrilled to see that most of it was one great city, a city teeming with over sixty million tinies. It was still night here, so a pretty skyline was lit up near our feet. Then, more lights started popping up above the city, many of which headed right for us. The familiar sight was their tiny weapons fire. These tiny projectiles moved so slowly that we could have sidestepped them if we wished, but that kind of thinking wasn’t worth the effort.

What Olivia decided to do was display a touch of her immense power by fluttering her hand in front of herself. The intense wind took out nearly every missile well before they reached us. She giggled and sat down at the edge of the lake. In a grand display, she spread her legs outward and forward. The width of the lake was too meager to prevent her lower legs and feet from impacting the populated island. I didn’t know what she was getting at, but I kneeled behind her and began giving her a back rub.

After a few minutes, I saw an even bigger wave of missiles coming for us. More accurately, they were all heading for my mother. The projectiles were trending toward her exposed pussy.

I laughed. “Will you be able to feel them after what I did to you?”

“If they aim well enough, then I should feel all tingly for as long as they can keep it going.”

“What did you tell them?”

“That if they made me cum we would spare their city… Here comes the first wave!”

Tiny sparks of fire lit up her pussy lips. It was hardly more than a flickering candle light in a tempest at first, but more came and stabilized the flame. It was actually pretty cool seeing wave after wave of firepower consistently hit my mother’s delicate womanhood. The proof of her indomitable power, my rubbing, and the rocking sensations striking her clit made her moan, deafening millions. I kissed down her neck and groped her fat twins. I tugged her tough nipples and cuddled the unfathomable flesh no one man could handle thoroughly.

Whispering in her ear, I asked, “How could you be so perfect? So beautiful?” I realized how desperate I was for her, as though she were a drug as well as my goddess, my mother, and my lover. “I want to be like this forever.”

“Mmm, me too, darling. I always want your hands on me. I want your cock. I want you to cum all you want inside of me.”

One of my hands went down to rub her clit, barely sensing the deadly munitions erupting on my fingers. I don’t remember how we did it, but she was suddenly riding my dick. Fifty miles of mother slammed down on me every second. Below this cavalcade of power, the planet was ripped asunder. Subway systems, deep military bunkers, and mountain bases rattled across the continent until lava flooded them. The great city above was snuffed of all people, pets, plant life, and bacteria itself by the celestial pressures we created.

Her breasts, actual mountains at our size, wobbled like mad until I took them in my grasp. I wanted them bigger still, so I requested she grow further. I eventually felt that increased weight pushing me farther down, red light from the plant’s mantle seeping around my body. The atmosphere itself vibrated violently, much of it escaping into space. The rest of it heaved back and forth across the world’s surface. People thousands of miles from us died from the fluctuations in pressure and shredding winds. Constant mega-quakes took care of anyone remaining.

Once we climaxed, the goddess collapsed on top of me. Her even greater size meant the bottom of her tits fell on top of my head. Noticing the change, Mom slid off me.

Through hardy breaths, she said, “I thought I felt myself grow. You wanted me bigger?”

“Of course. I’m not intimidated at all by making you even taller and curvier.”

“Interesting… If that’s the case, I would love to have you much smaller than me next time.”

“You want me to be your dildo, Mom?”

She laughed. “Yes, something like that. Actually, exactly like that.”

“I would love that. My dick wants to get hard again just thinking about it, but the damn thing is tuckered out.”

“Perfect timing, then. Our job is done here."