- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mom and son get to know each other better as gods.

After another world disrupting mission, I received an official invitation to join the Balancers. I accepted, along with my generous pay for the missions already completed. Then I downloaded my full set of coordinates and searched the Balancer list for any familiar names, including my boss.

However, my access led to recognizing a familiar name—Olivia Spiral, my mother. Many questions and images flashed at once. How long did she have this job? I had been to her official job, and it had nothing to do with the other universes. She did volunteer a lot. Was that her excuse to go act as a civilization ending goddess? Did she have sex with other Balancers? No doubt the men would want to, size lust or not. I objectively knew her curvaceous gorgeousness could not be unnoticed even by the likes of her son.

I mulled over this for a couple of hours, realizing that she would soon learn what I was really doing as well, so I decided to confront her and get it over with.

I entered the kitchen to see Olivia preparing some food for herself. She was currently sprinkling in some expensive whale-like creatures she recently bought to use in her favorite soup. Or perhaps she collected the creatures herself. She bent over to taste the spoon full of red broth, her black business skirt presenting a firmly plump ass every man wanted to bury their dick in.

“Uh, hey Mom, can we talk?”

She put down her spoon and turned around to reveal a clingy white blouse, which accented her huge bust nicely. It wasn’t as wrong as it once was for family to sexually yearn for family, but the choice of other nigh-perfect females made acting upon the desire rare. All the same, here I was imagining my mother naked and destroying civilizations under her pedicured feet as a part of her volunteerism, so I wasn’t merely imagining a blood relative as a sexual being, but a fellow godlike entity.

Her strawberry red lips smiled. “Of course, darling. What about?”

“It’s about my new job.”

“Oh, don’t you like it?”

“I love it, actually, just like you say you love your volunteer work.”

Her benevolent smile reformed into a sly one. “That’s wonderful. So why does my prince look so nervous for?”

“Well, because I know what your volunteer job is now. I know because it’s the job I now have.” I looked behind me to make sure we were alone. “I’m a Balancer too, Mom.”

Her thin eyebrows rose as her dark green eyes widened. In a whisper, she said, “Jake, are you’re serious?”

“Check for yourself. My name is in the system now.”

“So it is,” she said after a moment confirming through her neural network. “Wow, I don’t know many Balancers who are related. I believe there are several siblings and cousins, but not a son and mother duo.”

“And have you been doing this for as long as you’ve been volunteering?”

“Yes, so for almost two years now. I was talking to Rachel about trying to find something to do once you left the nest. She recommended that I try my hand at applying for a position in the size changing field.”

“And you got the best one. Does Dad know anything about it?”

“He may suspect I’m holding back something, but he hasn’t demanded I reveal anything. He’s also easy to distract when he gets too nosy.” She sighed. “Gods, it’s such a relief to finally share this with someone I know! Someone I love!” She embraced me, not realizing her incredibly doughy hills squashing against my chest were driving me mad. We kissed each other’s cheeks and let go.

“How many worlds have you been on?” I asked.

“Well, it’s not a full-blown career like with you, so it’s only been eighty-four. Six have been total eradications.”

“Man, that’s still gotta be hundreds of billions of people and aliens.”

“Just over half a trillion.”

I grinned. “I never thought you’d be the type of person to enjoy something like this.”

“There might be a few things about me that surprise you, darling.”

“That’s not fair, Mom. I don’t like that I haven’t gotten to know the real you. Do you sleep with other Balancers?”

“Jake!”

“What? Isn’t it super common?” She shook her head and turned back to see the progress of her soup. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to imply that you were cheating on Dad. I just blurted it out. I’m still taking it all in.”

She stayed silent as she poured some of the ready soup in a bowl. Then she asked, “Do you want a bowl, too?”

“Sure.”

I took my filled bowl and sat on the smaller glass table opposite my mother.

After a few spoonfuls of her largely liquid meal, she asked, “Do you really want to know the real me, Jake?”

“Of course.”

“Okay, then I suppose I should reveal something a bit unorthodox about our family. At first I believed I could be a Balancer without needing to indulge in extracurricular activities, if you will. However, I was soon tempted. I didn’t want to cheat on your father, though. After thinking about it for a while, I came up with a compromise. He and my sister have been eyeing each other since they first met, so I offered Frank a chance at a narrowly open marriage. He agreed.”

It all clicked. “I knew there was something off about how Dad and Rachel stared at one another. Like two teens.”

“Well, can you blame them? Rachel has always liked the hulking type, and she’s so much slimmer than me.”

“What the hell are you talking about, Mom? You make it sound like Rachel is prettier than you.”

“Well, I know I’m no ugly duckling, but you have to admit that most men would prefer Rachel’s skinner body and shorter frame.”

“Bullshit, Mom. If guys look at her more, it’s because they’re intimidated by you.”

“Intimidated?”

“Yeah. Any man can look at your sister and know they can basically treat her like a toy, but your, uh, curvier, taller figure can make a lot of guys feel small. They just get nervous. Trust me, I hear from my friends all the time how they want a woman like you, but as soon as they see anyone like that, they suddenly shy away. If you were my woman, I wouldn’t ever consider sharing you with another man just to get with your sister.”

Mom seemed a little taken aback by my abrupt rant. I was surprised by it as well.

When she recovered, she said, “Oh, Jake, that’s so sweet. I didn’t think you’d treat my honor so seriously.”

I cleared my throat. “Yeah, well, for years I’ve had to keep my guys friend in line when it comes to comments about you, so to hear you doubt how beautiful you are, it’s ridiculous to me.”

She chuckled. “You know, part of the reason I like being a Balancer is because of how beautiful I feel. I know no little guy that looks up at me has ever seen such a woman before. I get to feel so sexy. All along I should have just spoken to you about my little insecurities!”

“I can’t believe Dad doesn’t take them away.”

“Oh, your father is a fine man of action. You know he just has a bit of trouble with words. He lets his big muscles and big prick do the talking.”

I shook my head. “Mom.”

“What? Don’t tell me now you’re feeling prudish. If you’re a Balancer, then you’re walking around naked, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then there shouldn’t be a prudish thought in your mind. It’s why I told you about Frank and Rachel in the first place.”

“Sorry. Yeah, I can handle it. Again, it’s just hearing you talking so… freely, I guess.”

“I understand. Anyway, as your father enjoys my sister, I’ve gone ahead and been with a few Balancer women.”

“Not men?”

“There aren’t many to go around, and I don’t feel like competing for their attention.”

“There’s one more man now.”

An eyebrow rose. “Jake?”

I shrugged. “I certainly wouldn’t need you to compete for my attention.”

“Jake, are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?”

“Yes. You’re right, Mom, I don’t want to be prudish. I want to show you my real self, too, and my real self has had a crush on you since I could get crushes.”

“A c-crush? On me?”

“How could I not? You’re gorgeous, sure, but there’s also your silly jokes, your smarts, your sharp insights. You can be as wrathful as a goddess blasphemed without saying a word, and yet be so nurturing a second later. You’re so graceful when you need to be, but adorably clumsy every other time! You smell damn good, too. It’s subtle, like a far-off lavender meadow. I can always tell when you’ve been in a room.”

“Gods, sweetheart, that’s so… so nice. I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything. I’m simply offering you a chance for you and me to be together on our own secret world. It can be as mother and son, or as something more. It’s your call. I’ll be fine with whatever you decide to do.”

With my heart just hanging in the air, I continued eating from my bowl. Mom slowly and silently resumed finishing her lunch. Strangely, it awkwardness did not pervade the air between us. I honestly felt good about getting my feelings out there, wherever that led.

When I came back from putting my empty bowl in the dishwasher, I was met by an embrace from Olivia. I hugged her in return, taking in her aroma and firm plushness.

Without breaking contact, she said, “I don’t know if I’m ready to be with you in that way, but we can first try having some world ending fun together, hmm?”

Pulling away, I said, “I’d enjoy that very much. When do we go?”

“I volunteer again tomorrow afternoon.”

“Then I’ll join you then. In the meantime, you still have an hour before you have to go back to work, right? Can I massage your feet?”

“What?”

“Flattening cities can make for some sore soles, no? I want to help you relax.”

“Or you want an excuse to touch me. Is my son a foot guy?”

“Maybe when they look as pretty as yours, but I bet you’ll still get more out of the massage than me.”

She glanced at her feet, which were inside open-toed purple heels. She wiggled her toes. “Okay, a massage would be lovely.”

We went to the couch and she took off her footwear. She placed her pristine feet on my lap. I took her left foot in my hands and began to rub gently below her toes. She muttered a discreet groan when I applied some extra pressure. Earthy whiffs of her scent were released with every crumple of her spongy skin. My fingers dug all along her slightly wrinkly soles, putting more effort whenever she reacted positively.

After a minute, with eyes closed, she said, “You’re very good at this, darling.”

“Thank you. I’ll do it again after every Balancer mission. I can’t wait to see them crush mountains, or watch as millions of people look up and see your sole become their sky.”

“How cruel of you. Mommy didn’t know that she raised such a harsh god.”

“You did. I’ve only been to two worlds and I’m already addicted. I can’t wait to see what we can do together.”

“Shh, patience.”

Jerking off after she left for work aided in holding on to my patient mindset.

The next day, mom and I talked about which target to head for. I had already ruined a civilization in the morning as a way to relieve some of my pent up arousal, so I insisted that she select the destination. She chose a human world that, due to the rulership’s unrelenting penchant to enslave, experiment, and slaughter their own people, needed its inhabitants extinct. A second after the teleporter turned on, I stood on a carpet of tiny trees wearing black boxers under tan shorts and nothing else.

My mother was on my right. Her outfit consisted of a simple white top that displayed her toned midriff and tight green short shorts that twitched my cock. I had seen her in less when we went out to the beach, but the circumstances of this trip incited my blood to thump my heart fast and hard. In a rare sight, her bright, wavy hair of pure gold was flowing unrestrained behind her shoulders. Almost as badly I wanted to kiss her, I so wanted to run my fingers through the lush tresses.

Putting her hands to her hips, she studied me with an up and down glance. “What a fine god you make. I’m glad you swim to keep in shape. Lifting may give you a bulkier shape, but it tends to turn to fat quite quickly, at least that’s what happened with your father.”

“I’m glad you taught me to swim. We should start swimming together more often. We kinda stopped doing it.”

“That’s on you, young man. However, I think we can start making up for lost time now, hmm?”

She took a might step forward, its landing frightening the crap out of thousands and thousands of winged animals for miles around. Another step gave me a good view of her swaying, mildly jiggling ass. My dick extended farther out.

It was a very short journey to find our first city, which turned out to be pretty extensive. It would take my whole body to compress all of it at once. They were advanced enough for the richer people to own flying vehicles. Of course, the windstorms we generated caused many of those machines zipping about to crash.

“I can never get used to how tiny they are,” said Olivia.

Her heavenly body descended until her face loomed directly over the edge of the city. The rest of her figure nonchalantly compressed thousands of people scattered throughout the periphery of the city. Even laying down her plump ass rose twice as tall as the tallest skyscraper here. I laid down next to her. It felt good to get some pressure on my stiff manhood. Here I saw that my mother’s breasts had pressed up below her, giving them a wonderfully brimming look.

“But they aren’t so different from you and me, are they?” she asked, more rhetorically than not. A lazy finger impacted on a lofty high-rise, quickly snuffing out thousands of lives she had just stated weren’t so different than our own. “They’re merely a bit too stubborn to do the right thing.”

She towed her finger across several blocks, a causal grace turning structures to dust and smoke. The tiny people barely had enough time to turn around much less run away from the half mile long monster. My own finger added to the playful destruction.

My mother’s fingertip stopped near a reddish tower that was about as tall as her pinky finger by a hundred feet. “Have you discovered that you can speak with the tinies mentally?”

“Really? How?”

“Our organization spreads nanotech throughout the world when selected for destruction. The residents breathe them in, and with a thought we can connect with the entire world, a group of people, or a single individual. In fact, right now I’m telling everyone in the city to enter the red tower or they’ll be smushed.”

“Why?”

“You’ll see.”

I observed for several minutes as hordes of living dots moved into the tower. Occasionally, Mom set her fingertip down at mobs that seemed to be disobeying her order. She liked licking off the dusty red smears they left behind. I watched her intently, for nothing was so enthralling as observing an already breathtaking woman transform into an all-out goddess.

When she was satisfied that the tower was packed to its limit, she reached for the building. With a dexterity that she had attained after years of volunteering, the enormously powerful woman plucked this tower off its foundation, sacrificing only a few of the lowermost floors. The tower was brought near a green eye over fifty stories high.

“What are you going to do with it?” I asked, my voice turning solid glass into a gas.

“I’m going to swallow them all, but right now I’m telling them to have sex with each other. I love the idea that I’m going to eat so many lovers at once.”

“Holy shit. That’s damn hot, Mom.”

She nodded.

My enhanced sight saw the mass of panicked bodies squirming and taking off what clothes they could for their goddess. The temperature rose rapidly as sweat and humid body heat emanated from their desperate act. Not wanting for them to faint in mass before she could have her fun, Mom began the process of slaking her hankering hunger by slightly tilting the tower so that she did not have to open her mouth too much to fit it in. Those who could see their approaching fate screeched out in horror.

They entered her maw, the humidity alone pounding them like a torrid tidal wave. The tower tilted further. Hundreds of people fell and were smeared to paste by the skyscraper as it lay on her tongue. Thousands of people tried scrambling out, but it would all be in vain. Utter darkness overtook them as her smiling mouth closed.

Somehow, without winking, she winked at me. I knew she wanted me to do something, I just couldn’t tell exactly what. Was she giving me permission to go farther with her? Or did she want me to copy her?

Opting for something in the middle, I rose to my knees and straddled her back. My hands caressed her shoulders. “Mom, how many people have told you you’re a fucking goddess?” I rubbed her with a stronger grip. “I bet your saliva alone is drowning a lot of the poor little guys, right?”

She groaned in confirmation. I settled more of my weight on her huge cushiony ass. I waited for a response from her, but she simply let it be.

“Damn, thousands of people fucking in our mouth, knowing it’s the last thing they’ll ever do. I bet some emergency lights are still on. Some poor bastards are able to see as your spit is flooding the tower and drowning people… Mom, go ahead and swallow them all. There’s so many more people to get to.”

She tilted her head back, gulping down tons of steel, concrete, and people behind her throat. Her esophagus obliterated most of it, but its core and a few hundred people remained intact enough for them to feel their descent into the vast being’s stomach. I heard a satisfied exhale.

“Mmm, this is lovely, Jake, but if you keep massaging me, I’ll end up sleeping through the whole mission.”

“What’s so ba-”

Warm, flicking bursts impacted my neck and face.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Nothing. I think they’re attacking me.”

“What?” The gargantuan woman rose up, forcing me off her. She scanned the region, soon spotting the jet formations flying above us. Streaking little missles came down at us. They struck me and her with all the force of drizzling raindrops. “That’s enough of that!”

She rose her hand. Within that same moment, the dozens and dozens of aircraft started to nosedive, though not at the ground. They dove in a bunched up line toward her open mouth. They zipped inside until none remained. Olivia shut her mouth and guzzled them down without trying to relish their taste.

“There,” she said. “I’ve just ordered the nanotech to forbid anyone from attacking you unless you direct them to.”

“Damn, Mom. They can’t actually do anything to me.”

“I know, baby, but it’s the principle of the thing. What kind of mother would I be if I simply let them have their way? If you don’t like it, then you can go to another world alone.”

I laughed. “I’m sorry, I’m not making fun of you, I swear. I’ve just never seen you this way. I love that you’re so visceral here. Back home you were good at raising me to be independent, to be strong enough to fight my own battles. Then we go to a place where we’re basically gods and this is when you show your protective side. This is the side you’ve held back, right?”

“You could say that. Back home I knew I had to set aside my urge to coddle you, but here…”

“Here there is no holding back. Here I get to want my mother in a not so innocent way…”

I stepped up to the most beautiful woman in history. I brushed back some locks and rested my left hand in the back of her head. She let me pull her in. Our eyes closed and our puckered lips fused together in a sharp inhale. For a long few moments we did nothing but sense our tender lips press against the other set. Then my right hand slid down to her sloping rump. My hand seemed so small compared to a single cheek. I squeezed, astounded by its rubbery softness. My dick yelled at me, saying, “Why am I missing out!”

Her tongue came out first, licking my lips and encouraging them to open. Hundreds of feet of my tongue writhed against hers. Her fingers wandered my sides and back, charting every curve of my muscles. Senses heightened to the extreme by technology permitted me to experience every minor touch of hers as a blood bolting lightning strike. I was close to cumming just by kissing her! No doubt she felt my sorely firm cock through my shorts and on her waist and stomach.

Needing a breather and to keep from exploding, I said, “Let’s dance.”

“What?”

One hand went up to the small of her back, while the other held her hand. Using very basic dance movements, I conducted my mother’s feet over the city.

She giggled. “How romantic of you.” She laid her head on my shoulder, presenting me with a perfect angle to take long whiffs of her sweet scent.

Except for the distant sound of mass screaming and emergency sirens, it was quiet as we danced a city to its end.

Finally, I said, “I’m so damn jealous that dad gets to feel you whenever he wants.”

“Hush. There is no Frank here. It’s just you and me.”

“I’m sorry. You’re right, it’s just us right now, and I want to show you the time of your life!” I picked her up and hugged her as I spun around. She squealed with surprised delight. When I stopped spinning her, I lowered her body so that her plush lips fell squarely on mine. She moaned. “I love you with everything I got, Mom.”

“Me too, darling."

I wanted all of her to myself. I wanted to show her that all we needed was each other. I loved my father, but that love was a drop of water in a desert compared to the planet wide ocean I felt for Olivia. If Dad could have Rachel, why couldn’t I have his wife?