- Text Size +
Story Notes:

As said in the summary this story is an exact recreation of JDO's "Kleenex" with some changes to make it as the fraternity boys as the tissues. Enjoy.

Phil Dawson, president of the northern chapter of the Phi Beta Chi fraternity, could see nothing and all he could hear was the crying of his fraternity brothers around him. He couldn’t move. He was somewhere dark and cramped. The air inside this darkness was very stale and hard to breath. It was very difficult to focus on. The voice closest to him was that of his vice president, John. John’s voice seemed to be somehow above him. Phil had tried to get John to focus on him and listen, but so far it had been impossible. The other voices just drowned him out. So Phil decided to try being calm and waiting.

 

After a few moments, the other boys started to tire themselves out. The volume of the yells began to dip and they morphed into soft whispers instead. Phil waited a little bit longer before speaking.

 

“Boys, can you hear me?” he asked. The whispers seemed to stop. John’s voice was the first to respond.

 

“Phil?”

 

“Yeah, John, are you okay? Is everyone else okay?”

 

Everyone started to answer at once in a dismayed gaggle of voices. John answered that he was okay, but the rest of the boys were terrified and a mixture of what’s happening where are we what’s going on washed over Phil and left him frustrated. He couldn’t blame them for being afraid though. He waited for them to calm down again.

 

“Okay, boys. I don’t know where we are. I don’t know how we got here. But I’m right here with you, and I’m not hurt. If no one else is hurt, then we just need to keep calm and start trying to figure out what’s happening.”

 

Phil felt a bit of pride as a hushed murmur was all that greeted him that time. The boys would still follow his lead.

 

“What’s happening to us, Phil?” said a voice from directly below him. This was Cooper, one of the other senior members of the fraternity. Some other voices spoke out further below him.

 

“Everyone, stop talking all at once, it’s hard enough to hear in here,” John said, and now Phil noticed John was right above him. It seemed like they were packed inside some sort of container all on top of one another, but Phil couldn’t feel his brothers at all. He felt a weird softness being pressed against him from both sides. It didn’t make sense.

 

“I don’t know, Cooper. We’re all here together though, and I’m sure as long as we’re together we can figure this out.” Phil said, trying to speak with as much confidence as possible.

 

“Now, the last thing I remember was being at New Member Orientation. We were celebrating the new boys. We had just opened a bottle of vodka…”

 

“Do you think someone spiked our vodka?!” someone asked from below him, and the rest of them started speaking again, Phil cut it off this time.

 

“That’s ridiculous. It was an unopened bottle, and there’s no way they could have drugged so many of us. Besides, I don’t feel sick or dizzy or woozy at all.”

 

In fact, he didn’t feel much of anything. It was just the softness all around him. It was unnerving. He couldn’t move his arms and legs or turn his head. It didn’t even feel like he had limbs.

 

Phil was trying to come up with an explanation for all of this when they started to hear noises from outside their prison. All the boys around him started to panic as they heard it, building from the distance. Thud, thud, thud, thud. It was getting closer. John shrieked right above.

 

“What is that?!” Cooper screamed.

 

Thud, thud, thud, thud, THUD, THUD.

 

Silence. Whatever it was had stopped very close to them. No one made a sound, as though their silence would drive away whatever monstrosity loomed above them.

 

The walls of their prison compressed around them and the boys wailed. Phil couldn’t stifle his own yelp this time as he felt their entire world lift up. He felt his stomach drop as whatever behemoth had picked them up swayed their container back and forth. The thuds continued below them. Phil tried to keep track of where everything was in his mind. John’s voice was below him now, but he had a feeling that he was upside down. Cooper’s voice was definitely above. They swayed some more amidst the nightmarish sounds. Phil wanted to cry out for them to be calm, to be quiet, to focus, but nothing about this situation would let them. Everything was impossible.

 

The swaying stopped and there was another loud thud as they were set down, and the walls de-compressed. They were right side up again. Phil tried to focus on as many details as he could. Cooper yelped below him and the rest of the boys shrieked as their container was slid. A loud BEEP sound added something new to the drama. The walls compressed once more and for the first time, Phil was able to hear voices from outside. He couldn’t understand them. They were far away and sounded somehow robotic. Their container was set down and he heard more BEEP sounds. The voice again. BEEP. The voice. BEEP.

 

“Phil, please. What is going on?” John said, through tearful hysterics.

 

“I don’t know, John. I don’t know. I don’t know. But we’re not being hurt. We’re not being tortured. We have to stay calm, we have to. We have to. Okay. Be strong for me.”

 

“O-okay. I’ll t-t-try.”

 

Everyone else was crying as they felt their prison lift again. Phil had tried to pay attention to the voice outside, to understand what it was saying, but with all the crying it was too hard. They swayed. There were thuds. A lot of thuds. Maybe another voice? This was too hard. How could he focus on anything when he couldn’t see anything and these impossible sounds were coming from all around him? He felt himself starting to hyperventilate. What the fuck had happened to them?

 

Something loud clicked and groaned above them. They swayed again and came to a thudding halt and all of them shrieked as it happened. Something outside clinked, loud and metallic, before the most apocalyptic sound any of them had ever heard started. It was a massive roar. It actually made their prison shake and jostle them around. It was like being blind in an earthquake. There were slight feelings of movement, but not as pronounced as when they’d been picked up. The roars were so deafening he could hardly hear the rest of the boys. Phil began to count.

 

Sixty seconds. Phil needed to focus on whatever he could, whatever small details his mind could make sense of. As soon as the roars stopped and he could calm the boys down he would try to give them all the details he could.

 

One hundred eighty-five seconds later, the roaring stopped. The metallic clinking came back again, as did the groan. The boys screamed again as the vertigo came back from being lifted, and the swaying started over. An incredible SLAM noise was followed by the familiar thuds. Phil continued counting. More unfamiliar sounds joined up with the thuds, another loud SLAM. The thuds picked up steam and seemed to jolt them all upward for a few seconds. More thuds and swaying, before they were set down again, this time a bit more softly. The thuds stopped as their prison was jostled around, and then compressed around them again. Thud, thud, thud. They were set down. Thud, thud, thud. More thuds, moving away from them, off into the distance, and Phil felt despondent because the only thing he could offer to his sobbing, terrified fraternity brothers was that they had come to rest 364 seconds after the roaring had started. He didn’t think this would comfort them. Thud, thud, thud. They came to a stop somewhere very near to their prison, and then John tried something.

 

“Hey! Fucking let us out!!”

 

~*~*~*~

 

Lexi had just enough time in between classes to grab some things for her dorm room. Thankfully, Wal-Mart was only three minutes away from campus. When she got back, she set about putting things away so she could get to her last class for the week. Her roommate was gone and while she had schoolwork to catch up on she also planned to clean the place up a bit over the weekend. She set her bag down on her bed and fished through it. She set the paper towels and the bottle of Spic and Span on her dresser, then grabbed the small box of Kleenex and left it on her bed. She went back into the bag and grabbed the box of soap and her toothpaste and took it to the bathroom.

 

After they were put in their proper places, she scoped himself out in the mirror for a second. She admired the way his wavy brown hair looked but wished she'd had time to shave that morning. She rubbed at the stubble on her pussy and it immediately felt itchy. She scratched at it, and then groaned, before heading back to her room.

 

The clock next to her bed told her she only had ten minutes before class started, so she picked up her book bag and got ready to go, but stopped. She felt a sneeze coming on. She sniffled a bit, holding it in…

 

~*~*~*~

 

A loud, ear-shattering roar from outside was the reply to John’s question, and Phil wanted to choke him. He expected to hear whimpering from the other boys, but they were stunned into silence by the noise.

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

“I wanted to get their attention,” John said.

 

“Why?”

 

“So we can figure out what the fuck is going on?”

 

Their argument short-lived as their prison was compressed on all sides again. The rest of the boys started to shriek once more. Next came a vicious tearing sound, and light flooded their prison. But all Phil could see was white.

 

“OH MY FUCKING GOD. NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!” John screamed, and the terror in his voice was new to Phil. He’d never heard John sound like this.

 

“GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! NO! NO! NO!”

 

Phil felt a sensation of being pulled on, as John’s voice lifted away from him. He slid up and through some sort of opening and suddenly he could see again. The joy from that realization lasted only a split second.

 

He was looking at a room. A gigantic room. They were in someone’s dorm room, at their college, he recognized the walls. He looked to the right and saw pillows. They were on a bed. There was a giant desk.

 

And a giant girl. Phil was able to see her jeans, then he tilted back to look up at his black shirt, then her hands. There was something white in her hands. It was screaming. The white thing was screaming. It sounded just like John. The white thing was John. The boy studied the white John-thing for a second before folding him up just a bit.

 

“FUCKING LET ME GO! LET ME GO! NO! FUCK YOU!”

 

The girl brought the screaming white John-thing up to her massive nostrils and wiped just a bit, before using her finger to dig in. Phil saw his massive chest rise before she expelled the contents of her nose into the white John-thing. John’s shrieks were muffled as he blew her nose all over him. She pulled him away from his nose to study the snot she’d just covered him with before digging back up into her nostril one more time. John wasn’t even using words anymore, just screaming. Crying. The girl pulled him out of her nose and balled him up in her fist. She turned around and tossed the white, balled up thing that had once been John out of view. The familiar thuds joined the movements of her footsteps as the girl walked out of view and SLAMMED her bedroom door, leaving Phil stunned.

 

From below, he could hear the muffled cries of his fraternity brothers. They were asking what was happening. Cooper, in particular, was asking about Phil. Phil tried to think about what details he could give them. What he could possibly say to his brothers to calm them, to distract them from their situation.

 

He couldn’t tell them that they were Kleenex tissues.

 

He looked down at himself. His pure white “body” was coming up out of a small plastic slit in a box with a blue and green floral pattern on it. The Kleenex logo was visible just below him. Through the slit in the box, he could see the rest of his own body, as well as the bottom of what he figured would be Cooper. Cooper was still screaming questions up at him. Good. That meant that they had light down there, but all they would be able to see was the whiteness that Phil had seen right when their box had been opened.

 

“Boys. Everything–everything’s going to be okay,” he lied.

 

“What happened up there, Phil? Where’s John? Did something happen to him?” Cooper asked, and a few others below him echoed the questions.

 

“John’s fine. Everything is fine.” Phil said. Cooper responded in protest, not seeming to believe him, but Phil tuned them out, thinking.

 

They were Kleenex. The giant girl had blown his nose on John. And they were Kleenex. He and his fraternity brothers had been changed into tissues. What a strange, vivid nightmare to have. This impossible thing going on around him was the most realistic dream Phil could ever remember. He could see, but he didn’t have eyes. He could talk but didn’t have a mouth. Hear without ears. He could even smell without having a nose.

 

He hoped for John’s sake that they couldn’t taste.

 

He certainly couldn’t move, he’d been trying since he woke up inside the box. His thoughts went back to the impossibilities, and how this had to be a dream. How could he and all his brothers be having the same dream though?

 

“Alright, boys. When she comes back, I’m going to try and get her attention.”

 

“Who? When who comes back?!” one of the boys far below Cooper asked, his voice muffled and distant below the bodies of his brothers within the box.

 

“The person who carried us here. I don’t think I’ll be able to get her attention, but I have to try. When I tell you, you need to make as much noise as possible along with me.”

 

This was a hopeless plan. They’d all heard how loud John was, and the giantess hadn’t flinched. She didn’t regard John as anything more than an inanimate object.

 

That’s what they were. He started to think maybe he should tell the boys the truth. Would any of them believe him? How could they believe him without being able to see for themselves? Perhaps if they doubted him, once Cooper was pulled out, he could confirm the story.

 

What good would that do? Telling them would only cause more panic. Phil resolved that he needed to do his best to keep them all sane and perhaps whatever caused this would reverse itself, or maybe they’d all wake up.

 

“Cooper, I need you to promise me something.”

 

“Wh-what?”

 

“I need you to promise me that when you see it, you won’t tell them.”

 

“Won’t tell us what?” one of the other boys shouted up.

 

“Cooper, please. You’ll know what I’m talking about. Please promise me, you will not tell them. They’ll need to see it on their own.” Phil said, trying not to let his fear creep into his voice.

 

“I don’t even know what you’re asking me, Phil. What do you mean? See what? Don’t tell them what?” Cooper asked. Phil was about to respond but was interrupted by a loud noise from below, followed by the return of the thuds. Thud. Thud, thud, thud, thud.

 

~*~*~*~

 

For once, Lexi got lucky and her last class of the week was let out early. She trotted back to her dorm room, ready to start the weekend. She got back into her room and flung her book bag off before collapsing into her desk chair. She turned her laptop on and waited for everything to load. She tapped his foot as Windows started up. As soon as everything was loaded, she opened Google Chrome and went to Facebook. After a few seconds scrolling through her feed, he found him.

 

Jackson Carson. She clicked onto his profile and admired his pictures. This boy had sat in front of him during his last class and he’d been wearing the tightest pair of pants she’d ever seen, with his dick pressed against his pants. She clicked through his photos. Beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes. With tight, big abs with a rockin’ body. Finally, she found a picture that showed it off. He had tight dark blue jeans on in the photo. She bit her lip and sighed. Then she looked around. She grinned at the thought of having the room to herself for the weekend and got up to go lock the door.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

It had been a useless plan. Phil screamed his lungs out, begging and pleading for the giant girl to help him. She didn’t even look over once. With the rest of them shouting below him Phil started to wonder if they could only hear each other through some sort of telepathic link. They clearly weren’t making any sound. After a few moments, Phil gave up. The rest of the boys took a minute, but their yells filtered to a stop as well.

 

Phil studied the giantess. She looked young, maybe a sophomore Her jeans were tight and her black shirt showed off her boobs. She wasn’t ugly, he’d noticed her on campus and remember her as being one of the hottest.

 

She sat at her computer and he watched her pull up Facebook.

 

“What’s happening up there, Phil?” Cooper asked.

 

“Nothing.”

 

Phil recognized Jackson Carson when the girl pulled his picture up. He was president of Zeta Alpha Chi, one of the other fraternities on campus. Phil had never really liked him. He thought Jackson tried to get by on his looks and charm a bit too much instead of being a professional. Phil tried to run his fraternity like a fun business. He treated his brothers like adults and was also using the sorority as a resume builder for his career.  Jackson was immature, often contributing to drama among the Greeks, and then feigning innocence. Phil noted as the girl clicked onto a picture of Jackson dressed in a skimpy shirt and a pair of shorts that he also dressed like a fuckboy.

 

Phil’s heart dropped as he looked up at the giantess, ogling Jackson’s pictures. Her eyes lingered on that one in particular. She bit her lower lip. He watched as her chest rose and fell in a loud sigh. Her lip curled into a grin.

 

“Oh no…”

 

The girl turned around in her chair and got up. In a few quick thudding strides, she reached the door to the room, closing and locking it.

 

“Oh no.”

 

He couldn’t help but notice where their Kleenex box had ended up. Right on the bed. Right next to the computer desk.

 

“Oh no.”

 

“Phil? What’s wrong?”

 

Any delusions about the situation he was in were wiped away as he heard the sound of the giantess' zipper being pulled down.

 

“Oh my god, no.”

 

“Phil?!”

 

She slid out of her jeans, revealing a pair of white panties. He could see the excited wetness in them already. She slid the panties off next and kicked them somewhere onto the other side of the room leaving her naked from the waist down. Her pussy dripped as she moved back toward the desk. She slid into the chair with her pussy facing the bed, so Phil was able to get a look at all of it. The girl's pubic hair was unkempt. It hadn’t been trimmed in a long time and thick, wiry hairs jutted out in all directions from above her pussy.

 

The girl sat down and cupped her boobs, squeezing them and giving a loud “Mmmmmm.” Her left hand trailed up and she used the thumb to tease the clit of her pussy in a circle before starting to slowly stroke it. She turned toward the laptop and clicked through a few more of Jackson’s pictures. She was masturbating herself to pictures of a boy Phil hated. After a few moments, she opened a new tab and brought up a porn site. She was impressively dexterous as she typed in something with just her free hand and searched for it. Phil thought it had said “giantess” but she’d typed it too fast for him to read.

 

 

A woman on the giantess' computer screen was playing with herself as the camera looked on from a low angle, but all Phil could focus on was the loud squishing sound of the girl masturbating. The muscles in her left forearm flexed and clenched as her arm moved her hand up and down the clit with purpose. The giantess grunted.

 

He was taken aback by the urgency of it. When he masturbated, he liked to draw the process out, letting his climax reach her in a crescendo of pleasure. This girl was treating it like a mechanical process. Like eating. She grunted again and then moaned. The boys below him heard the sounds and started to chirp again, but he was focused on the sight before him.

 

Her breathing was audible now, coming out in staggered gasps as she traded glances between the computer screen and her pussy. Her hand pumped up and down with increased speed. She groaned.

 

And then she turned her head and looked at him. Right at him. Not as though he were a human being, one of her peers at the college they went to. She looked at him like an object. One that she was about to use.

 

“Cooper, remember. Promise me.”

 

“Phil, no! What are you talking about?”

 

“Cooper! You have to promise me!”

 

“I don’t even know what I’m promising!”

 

“You just have to promise not to tell–oh god. Oh no. No!”

 

The giantess' right hand reached for him. He tried to shy away, to fight her off, but he was powerless as her massive, deft fingers pulled him from the box. Her hands were sweaty and he smelled the light tinge of his body odor. He looked back as Cooper was yanked upward through the plastic slit in the Kleenex box. Phil wanted to remind him of the promise one more time, but the giantess pulled him away. Cooper and the rest of his fraternity brothers faded into the back of his mental registry as he looked up at her.

 

She was holding him in her open right palm, which rested on her right thigh. Her left hand continued to pump her pussy. Phil looked up from his position, up past her slightly chubby belly. Her cheeks were flushed, and sweat was all over her face as she groaned again. Phil knew what was coming very soon.

 

Phil Dawson, president of Phi Beta Chi’s northern chapter. Honor student, with a 4.0 Grade Point Average and a coming summer internship with one of the most prestigious public relations firms in the country. He thought about all his accomplishments and realized he was crying.

 

Phil Dawson, this girl’s cum cleaner.

 

She grunted and her eyes regarded her once more before her face screwed up in a hideous grimace. The hand underneath her moved her upward and tilted her face down onto the clit of her pussy. The giantess moaned and it began.

 

His world was absolutely flooded. He couldn’t see it, but the wet warmth overtook him with the first spurt. Phil was entirely drenched by just one shot of the giantess' load. More followed. He discovered that he could indeed still taste, and the salty, bleach-smelling load being ejaculated all over him made Phil wretch. The giantess grunted louder with the second and third spurts which Phil’s body was no longer able to absorb. Her strokes were quicker, but shorter now as spurt four five and six completely overwhelmed him. Seven spurts, eight. Nine. Ten? It was so much, but counting had become a habit.

 

After eleven spurts of her cum had been pumped into his tiny tissue body, the giantess' tension relaxed and she sat back with a moan. Phil could see again as his cum-soaked body was pulled off her pussy, which was covered with even more of her mess. He watched as she used her hand to rub her pussy again. Cum flowed out and spilled down her pussy. She sat there for a moment, admiring her effort. He heard her moan out a thick "mmmmm” before bringing his body back down to wipe her up a bit more. She ran him down the length of her pussy, but Phil was soaked through, at this point, he was just spreading it around. She lifted him away with her left hand and regarded him.

 

“Jeez,” she said. Her face was grinning. She was proud of herself. She was proud of what she’d done to him.

 

“Fuck you…”  

 

The giantess reached over to the bed with her right hand and he could hear Cooper starting to scream. She grabbed him out of the Kleenex box with ease. He’d obviously watched what had happened and knew what his fate would be. Phil looked on with pity as the giantess used Cooper’s body to clean the rest of her mess. She moaned happily above them as she went about the job. She dabbed him into her sweaty pubic hair a few times and then even swabbed him down on her ass. Cooper was in hysterics as she brought them face to face.

 

The cum-soaked fraternity brothers were only able to look on each other for a second before they were cruelly mashed together in the giantess' hand and crumpled up. She threw them in the garbage can under the desk.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Feeling relaxed, Lexi sat back in her chair and closed the porn tab on her computer, bringing her back to Facebook. She went about scrolling through Jackson Carson’s photos a bit more and ended up looking at a few of his friends, and then at some of the other fraternity brothers. There were a lot of hot fraternity boys at her school.

 

Her eyes widened a bit and she clicked on the profile of a boy he didn’t recognize. Phil Dawson.  Thick, wavy brown hair, brown eyes. He was hotter than Jackson and his face wasn’t quite as pretty, but something about him in this picture was alluring. He wore a blazer and business pants that hugged his penis. He had on high heels. Even though she’d just finished, she felt her pussy starting to stir back to life. She grinned and looked over at the box of Kleenex on the bed and wondered if she’d have enough of it to get her through the weekend.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it, please leave a review telling me what you think.