- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vicki assigns work and Rick gets a potential break from her

The next morning Vicki retrieved Rick from her socks and told him that she was working the next several days so he’s be working while she was gone.  She’d give him food and water in the morning and set him up with a “job” before she’d leave.  She’s have him clean and polish shoes or clean jewelry or scrub the bathroom floor.  Another job was to collect her stray clothing that was left on the floor and make a pile in from of her hamper which was exhausting to do.  She also trained him to give her a pedicure while she would watch TV in her room.  Sometimes she’d stick him in her tub, on her desk top or on the floor for the day depending on the job.  She took the precaution of installing a sweep on her door so he couldn’t climb under to escape her room.  If he did a good job, he’d get a good night’s sleep although it was usually with a sweat sock as a sleeping bag inside a plastic critter cage that she had picked up at the supermarket.  The cage as like a 12 x 7 room to him and she installed a water bottle like a small rodent would use.  It had a pink plastic roof with vent slots and a carrying handle.  The roof would snap off to give her access to him.  This was where she would keep him overnight or if she was going out and didn’t have any “jobs” for him to do.   Rick didn’t like any of these jobs but he did what he was told and didn’t talk back.  He would bide his time until the opportunity would come to get free of her.  He also didn’t want to end up stuck in a burning candle or hung upside down by his ankles or any or the other punishments she would dream up. 

After a week of this routine, she and Kaylee both had a day off and Vicki decided to make them both dinner.  She even brought Rick some scraps from the dinner to eat in the cage and then asked if he wanted to join them in the living room as they were going to watch a movie.  Rick was thrilled that he’d have the opportunity to do something close to normal and would be near Kaylee with a slim hope that she might help you.

Vicki brought him out and set you on the floor as she finished cleaning up and he saw Kaylee sitting on the couch and flipping through stations on the TV waiting for her roommate.  Rick slowly worked his way over to Kaylee not sure what kind of reaction he’d get after the last time he saw her.  Kaylee spotted him nearby and hit the TV’s mute button so she could hear him.  “Hi there, little guy”, she says, “I heard you’ve been a good boy since the last time I saw you.  Is that right?”  You look back at her not sure what to say to this gigantic beauty.  “I do what I’m told and stay out of trouble”, Rick told her.

Vicki came into the room and sat across from Kaylee watching the two of you and says, “Tiny, Come here”.  Rick immediately turns and scampers over to Vicki not wanting to make her look bad in front of her roommate and sat next to her shoe like an obedient puppy.   Kaylee looked impressed and said, “Wow does he do everything you tell him to do?’”  Vicki smiles and replies, “Well he can do simple things but he needs a lot more work.”   Vicki looks down at Rick and says, “Tiny, go to Kaylee and get on your hands and knees and tell her how she looks.”

Rick runs over to Kaylee in a full sprint and falls to his hands and knees and looks up at her saying, “You are so beautiful.  I loved our time together.  You are an angel…”   He continues on with compliment after compliment.  Both girls giggle at his actions and Vicki says, “Stop!” and he immediately complies.  “Now kiss her foot and tell her how wonderful it tastes.”  Rick doesn’t want to do this but he also knows his punishment will be worse than before if he makes Vicki look bad.     After a slight pause he complies with Vicki order and starts kissing and commenting to Kaylee.

Kaylee watches and says “He looks pretty trained to me” while continuing to watch him kiss her foot.  Vicki says, “He’s afraid I’ll punish him if he doesn’t listen and he’s right.  I need him to be able to listen to what I say without fear of punishment hanging over him.  Tiny, get back here.”  Rick immediately stops and goes back to Vicki without a second thought. 

“I have an idea.  A test for the little guy”, Vicki tells Kaylee, “You told me the first night he was here you gave him a special lap dance.  I think we should watch this movie and drink some wine and afterwards you take him to your room and give him the dance you wanted to do.  No holding back.  You can give him back to me in the morning”.  She looked down at Rick and added, “You will do whatever Kaylee tells you tonight like it was me giving your orders.”

As the girls continues talking Rick’s mind wandered.  He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  Kaylee was going to give him a lap dance and he’d stay with her for the night.  Maybe this would be his chance.  Maybe she would take him back to the club and restore him to normal.  They sat back and watched the movie and the girls opened another bottle of wine. 

As the movie reached the end Rick was getting pretty excited at the prospect of being with Kaylee after being under Vicki thumb for a week.  Kaylee took Rick to her room to let him relieve telling him saying you don’t know when you’ll get another chance and Vicki went to her room for something,   After Rick finished, Kaylee brought him out to her room and Vicki returned.  She had the plastic critter cage and instructed Kaylee that she needed to put Rick away when they were done for the night so he didn’t wander off.  Rick already didn’t like the sound of that.  He had imagined cuddling with Kaylee all night.    Then Vicki said, “Now one more thing.  Hold him out” and Kaylee held Rick encircling him with her thumb and index finger while he watched Vicki take a short length of clear tape from a scotch tape dispenser wraps it around his groin and stomach effectively taping his penis down between his legs.

“Hey what are you doing”, Rick yells out at her.   “I told you he wasn’t so obedient”, she tells Kaylee.  She looks down at him and says, “I heard last time she gave you a dance you came on her bed.  Good boy doesn’t do things like that.  Also for speaking to me like that I think she should leave that on you till morning and let me take it off.  Now remember you have to do whatever Kaylee tells you.  No talking back to her.”  With that comment, Vicki leaves and Rick tries to talk to Kaylee but she just says, “Shhh, don’t spoil the moment.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Although I have an idea for an ending, I'm open to suggestions where this story might go.  I'm interested in hearing what you all think of where this should go.  Thanks.