- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back after a long hiatus with a new chapter.  Hope you enjoy and please send me your comments and suggestions.

The water is now over Rick’s head but not high enough for him to grab the top edge of the vase.  Rick thinks if he can tread water long enough he’ll be able to grab the lip of the vase and save himself.  Before that can happen Vicki returns and turns the water off.  “Ready to face the music”, she asks him, “or do you want a couple hours to tread water in there and think about what you did wrong.”  He was defeated and exhausted and replies, “Please take me back, Mistress” knowing that is what she’d want to hear. 

“That’s a start”, she says as she uses her finger tips to grab him from the vase and lift him out.  She carried him back to her room and told him, “I was going to cut you a break when I got back but since you decided to run away I need to teach you a lesson.”  She took him back to her desk and reconnected him to the chain so he was on his tip toes again.  This time however there was a small disposable shot glass directly under him.  It was the kind someone might put jelly shots in.  He wondered what she had planned.

She left him to go to the bathroom and came back with a large scented candle that was lit and he started to worry.  “This is one is sandalwood”, she told him setting it down near him, “Do you like the smell?”  He looked at the huge candle in glass with the frame licking in the air.  “It’s nice”, he replied.  This was a lot bigger than the one she used to torture him earlier.  

“Good, I’m glad you like it because you’ll be smelling it for a while”, she told him as she sat in front of him and she held the candle and tilted it from side to side in her hands, “I like to play with the wax.  I love how it softens and harden again.  “Maybe you’d like some to play with too.”   She brought the candle up and tilted it so a bit of the hot wax poured into the plastic shot glass and made contact with his toes.  He screamed in pain and she stopped going back to rolling the candle in her hands causing more wax to melt. 

“Now don’t be a baby”, she tells him, “The wax will cool pretty quick and I don’t think it will cause any real damage to you but then again who knows this is new territory for both of us.”  She laughed and poured a bit more coating most of his extended feet.  Rick screamed again as the hot wax contacted his feet.  “Please stop”, he begged, “I’ll do whatever you want”.  Tears streamed down his face.  She paused and looked in his face, “But darling you are already doing exactly what I want.  The wax will keep you from running but your pain is for me to enjoy. 

She waited for the wax to cool and he had calmed down a bit and she smiled at him and then poured more wax that went up to his ankles and he screamed again.  “Please I promise to be good, mistress”, he cried. She eyed him up a bit as the latest wax cooled and hardened.  “You promised me before and then you tried to run.  Why should I believe you now?  I think you are just lying and are only saying that to get me to stop.”

“I told you I could be a nice mistress but you ran”, she reminded him.  She picked up the tiny feather that she used on him earlier and used it again to tickle his dick and balls.  Rick groaned and his eyes rolled back as he shifted from pain to ecstasy as her treatment felt so good.  She continued until he was rock hard and she smiled at him.  Then she picked up a bar swizzle stick that was laying on the table.  There was a tiny spoon on the end.  “Ever see one of these?” she asked him, “One of the many tools of the bartender’s trade.  I can do all kinds of tricks with this but I think this one might be the best”, she told him as she dipped the spoon in the hot candle wax and then proceeded to pour the hot spoonful of wax over his still stiff member.  Some of the wax stuck to his dick while some drips to the pool of hardened wax at this feet.  She continues this treatment until his dick is totally encased in wax. She continues to spoon the wax over him until his dick is completely encased in wax.   He continues screaming at the top of his lungs and finally blurts out, “I hate you, you giant bitch.  I’m glad Mark left you.”

“There we go”, she replies, “The truth finally comes out.  I knew all that mistress stuff was fake.  But don’t worry, soon it will be real and you will live to worship at my feet.”  She takes the candle and pours all the wax to almost the top of the shot glass and just past his knees.  She pushes the candle aside and blows on the hot wax to cool it as Rick continues screaming.  “If I know this would be this much fun, I would have used a Dixie cup instead. 

Vicki carries the candle back into the bathroom.  When she returns she takes out a pair of scissors and carefully cuts away the cup discarding it and leaving the hardened wax around Rick’s legs.  She removes the gold chain and stands him up on her desk totally unable to move his legs.  His hands still have the short chain connecting them limiting him even further.  She notices that his hard on had faded and the most of the wax had fallen away.  “That’s too bad”, she says giving his dick a poke, “It would have been cool to see you with a permanent wax hard-on.  Oh well.”

“Now I’m going to give you a challenge and if you succeed, I’ll let you have a night’s rest but if not then I will be bad for you.  She carried him into her bathroom and set him down standing in the middle of her tub.  “Now here is the challenge.  You need to free yourself from the wax and you have up until I’m really to take a bath before I go to sleep which is quite a few hours.  Free yourself and I’ll let you sleep tonight.  Fail and we’ll just have to hope that wax float or that you are really good at holding your breath.  Have fun.”  With that she left the room leaving him to his task.

Rick immediately tries to chip away the wax with his bare hands and doesn’t make much progress.  The he gets an idea and starts to use the chain that is shackling his hands starts like a saw to cut through the wax.  First he is able to saw between his legs to free his legs and then he works to cut off pieces until it is thin enough for him to crack the wax and remove it. 

When he finishes he sits down and thinks about his situation.  She knew he wasn’t serious when he gave in and she is convinced to rob me of my free will.  Is that possible?  Will she succeed and what it will take, he thought to himself.  His thoughts are interrupted when she came in the room to check on him.  “Ooooo, how resourceful”, she tells him as she puts a Dixie cup next to him and says, “Now clean up all those pieces of wax from my bathtub”, she tells him, I was thinking next time I’ll just shove you directly into the hot wax of the burning candle.  It will be more fun and less work plus the wax on the top won’t cool so you’ll be screaming even more.  Please run away again and give me a reason to do it.”

She leaves him again to finish his clean up and when she returns, he sees she is getting ready for her bath, in a t-shirt and shorts with white sweat socks on.  “Good job she tells him she lifts both him and the cup of wax out of the tub.  She deposits Rick on the countertop while she throws the cup of wax into the trash can.  “You promises me a nice night’s rest”, says adding “Mistress on the end with a slight pause. 

“I did tell you that and guess I need to find you a nice soft place to sleep”, she replies, “Now let’s see what I have for you.  I could put you in my underwear drawer but you’d probably jerk off on them.   I could put you in my dirty clothes basket but I might forget about you and throw you in the washer.      Hmmm, I know the perfect place for you to sleep”.  Rick watches as she peels off her sweat socks and get a bit turned on watching her bend down exposing those toes that she made him massage and kiss.  He hopes that he doesn’t have to endure that again as she lifts him up in on hand while the other hand holds open one of the socks.  “Yes, I think this will work fine for you to have sweet dreams tonight”, she says and she drops him into the sock.  He starts to protest put she folds the top over cutting him off.  She takes the rolled up sock with Rick stuck in the bottom and folds it into other sock trapping Rick. 

“Snug as a bug”, Vicki laughs as she tosses it in the air and catching while walking back into her room.  “This is great fun”, she laughs as she continues tossing the socks with Rick trapped inside, “Maybe we can have a game a hacky sack before bed.”  She keeps tossing the socks over the bed throwing them higher and higher in the air.  Finally she quits the game to go take her bath and the socks hit the bed with a thud.   Fortunately they landed on the comforter on the bed and it cushioned his fall. 

Rick tries to find a way out of the sock but it is rolled so tightly he can’t make no real progress.  He pauses for a moment and the stench of the sock hits him.  The smell is overwhelming and Rick tries to restrain from gagging realizing this is his reality until at least morning.

A little while later Vicki comes back for her bath jumping in the bed and grapping up the socks.  She shakes it and says, “Wakey wakey.  How’s my little slave doing?  Do want to come out a play another game before bed?”. She asks.

Rick’s mind is spinning and he wants out of her socks but he is afraid what kind of fun she has planned.  “I’m already sleeping, Mistress”, he tells her hoping she won’t be offended.  She give him another jiggle and says, “OK but it’s your loss.  I’m buck naked out here but I guess I did promise you some rest.”  She carries him over to a cowboy boot that one of a pair that she wore back when she worked at a Country Western bar.  She smiles and she drops Rick still in the socks into the boot.  “Nighty, nighty”, she says as she leans the up against the wall. 

Rick was jostled around by Vicki’s rough handling and when things finally came to a stop he was assaulted with new odors combined with a strong leather and musk smell.   As this point he was so exhausted he just closed his eyes and passed out into a deep sleep.