[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Alex is an aspiring young woman who is unfortunately caught in the middle of a game with the game-master being her younger cousin, Ellie. The game she's caught in? Getting eaten over and over. Will Alex find someway to break the cycle? Or will she find something different about her as well as her cousin?


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11389 Read: 33868
Published: February 14 2019 Updated: June 27 2020

1. On the Plate by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (2005 words)

2. The Reunion by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2258 words)

3. The Stomach by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (1644 words)

When Alex normally gets swallowed by her cousin, the stomach isn't part of the tour. This time around, the plate or the mouth are no longer the scariest things Ellie's body has to offer.

There is some minor feet near the very end of the story but it had nothing to do with Alex. I just wanted to try something a little bit extra with this story.

4. Revelations by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2644 words)

For this chapter, we get to see more of Ellie's and Alex's past relationship as hunter and pray as Alex attempts to figure out what is Ellie's game. But she soon finds out that her cousin is not something you can figure out.

5. The End of the Gut Slut by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2838 words)

I really wanted to get this out as soon as I could and I did promise myself that I wouldn't upload anything else until I got this done and here it is! Again, sorry for the delay. Hope you all enjoy!