- Text Size +

They opened fire and Hope just stood there grinning as their shells just went up in smoke literally. Hope bent down. "What should I do dad?" she asked. "Don't kill them all quickly. They need to understand what they're dealing with. You haven't eaten lunch yet have you?" he asked. She shook her head. "Eat a bunch of them up baby" he said riffling her hair. "Okay!" she yelled. Hope began scooping them up by the dozens and dropping them in her mouth. She giggled as after swallowing them alive she could feel them in her tummy. Keith watched for minutes on end as his giant child devoured an entire battalion. "The...hmmgh" she mumbled. "Don't talk with your mouth full" Keith said. She swallowed. "They taste salty when you chew them up" she said. "Yeah they do. Do overeat now" she warned. Hope nodded and finished off another hundred. The Americans were screwed. The giant and giantess blocked forward motion, the ocean was behind them and loading soldiers back onto landing craft was slow going. They had come with a force of 7,000 to prepare a beach head in Liverpool as they were told the civilians was on their side. They didn't know that Keith had stationed at least one human sized borrower at every port town.

 

Hope let out a colossal belch shattering windows. She patted her tummy. Keith watched as she stood back up and began squishing them a few at a time. Susan cringed as she felt their tiny bodies pop between her dirty toes. Bloody footprints littered the destroyed port. Bodies pounded flat scattered around. Keith took notice as Hope began to breathe harder. She grabbed at least 50 of them and dropped them into her panties. "Hope wait..." Keith said. She ignored him as her teenage libido forced her to push them en masse into her pussy. Susan could barely handle it herself. So much writhing in her cunt made her shiver as she was entranced. Hope let out a moan as she came. "I really wish you asked first" Keith said. "Why?" Hope asked trying to stand. "That's...big girl stuff. You're...damn that Japanese box" he hissed. "Just take it easy" he said. Hope shrugged as she cleaned herself out.

 

Those still alive and watching felt the helplessness of fighting them. She had just used them as loving sex toys. What else could she do to them. And worse yet, the older one had done nothing and commanded her. No doubt he was worse than she was. "Stop" Keith said holding his arm out. "Why? They’re gonna get away!" she said. "I know. If you kill them all it'll just piss them off. Leave some alive and they'll spread word about what we did" he replied. Keith took her hand and led her into the cool Atlantic water. Their thick skin insulated them from the freezing coldness. Blood, guts, and flattened bodies washed away like common dirt. They screamed at one another for them to go faster as the titans followed. Their footsteps so heavy the prints on the ocean floor would remain for months. "Take us home" Keith commanded. The survivors watched the gigantic beings disappear in a blast of light. Hope released Susan from the link.

 

"That's...nice" Susan said trying not to shake. "Hope. Get the servants to bathe you. Get that salt off ya" Keith said. "Can't you do it dad?" Hope asked. "No. I want to spend time alone with your mom. Now go on" he said ruffling her messy hair. "You ate dinner?" he asked when they were alone. "I had some...Asian cuisine" she replied with a fake smile. Keith laughed. "Fair enough. Just leave the girls to me. Come join me in our private bath" he said pulling on her hand. Keith led her to the private bath. A bath she knew well as it was Lily's in both worlds. One of the few luxuries Lily afforded herself. Keith took off his clothes and Susan reluctantly followed suit. The irony of not wanting to show her body to him was not lost on her. Susan nearly stepped on three attendants as she rushed into the water. Keith took his time however.

 

He eyed every servant (12 in all).  Handpicked just to wash their bodies. Needless to say, every one of them in their teens and attractive. Susan watched him put his feet up and lay still as half of the servants crawled on his chest to soap and wash it. Not wanting to stand out, Susan did the same. She watched them clean her belly, tits, and cleavage like a team. Four of them Yaksha and no doubt slaves. "So you approve of Germany's proposal?" he asked. "It...had merit. It does account for the gremlins" she replied. "Though so too. They would be a powerful ally in trade" he said. Keith moved his body placing servants in his short brown hair. His eyes closed as tiny hands lathered shampoo into his scalp.

 

"Hope did well today but she needs to learn constraint" he muttered. "You mean putting them in her panties?" she asked. "Yeah. We can't deny her instincts. We got a few years but we can’t keep pretending she doesn't have a sex drive" he said. That unnerved her. Not the response but the fact he sounded so much like her Keith back home. Keith flipped over for them to wash his back. It occurred to Susan she needed to move around as well. "Ireland has been toeing the line fairly well. I thought they'd give us more trouble really. They're offering full rights and sovereignty (like they got a choice) if we give them independence. What do you think?" he asked. Susan carefully placed her servants on her back. "I uh...think we should" she replied. "Oh? That's a big gamble. We lose valuable territory and resources" he said. "True but..eek!" she yelped as a servant found her asshole.

 

She squirmed naturally as the small young man cleaned her rectum and crack. Fighting the whole time not to clench up knowing it would doom him. When he stopped, she wasted no time flipping on her back. "You were saying dear?" Keith chuckled. "Yes. Our biggest issue is legitimacy right? Well, if we grant them independence then Ireland agrees we're the legitimate government of England. That would play well with other nations and keep others at bay for fear of pissing off Ireland" she said watching as servants took their time cleaning her pussy. One small person would hold their breath and dive down an inch or two, wash, and then come up for air. "That's a very valid point. Funny if coming from you though. You're usually pretty gung-ho about sticking it to humans. You seem different today. Very...different" he said narrowing his eyes.

 

Susan got very worried. She took whomever was washing her cunt, rubbed them violently in it and then tossed them into the water grinning. "A girl can't have a good day?" she asked. She was relieved that the servant survived. Coughing and gasping for air but alive. "Fair enough" he said scooting closer and opposite of her. He placed three servants on the tops of her feet. "Gentle you shits. Her toes are sensitive" he growled. He looked pleased as they washed and scrubbed between her toes. Susan bit her lip as he didn't know how truly sensitive her feet were. "Your scar. Where is it?" he asked. She tensed up. "Scar?" she asked trying to follow his eyes. They were locked onto her upper crotch. "You know the scar. The one the human girl gave you in that pet shop" he said. She realized that since this world was different, there would be some subtle changes that took place well before all this.

 

"You mean that" she said playing it cool. "Yes that. You said you'd never fix that scar as it reminded you of the cruelty of humans. It did leave you sterile" he said. Susan cocked an eye. "Now it makes sense. In my world, she sprayed bleach in my eyes. In this world, she must've used a needle or something to stab me down there" she thought. "I can't live in the past. I have more than enough reasons to hate humans" she replied. She held her breath as Keith looked at her hard. Keith kept an eye on her as he sucked her big toe. His lips moved to another and she could hear the servant in the way screaming for him not to. Keith ignored her pleas and slurped her right off her second toe. With a grin he swallowed. "Full of surprises today" he said. Their bath done he took her back to their bedroom.

 

Keith pushed her onto the bed. "Aren’t you tired?" Susan asked as he climbed onto the bed. "Not too tired to love you" he replied. Her heart skipped a beat. It was his voice saying this after all. She pushed it out of her mind remembering this was not her Keith. Susan did not want to have sex with him, but he already noticed some odd things about her today. Denying him would certainly put him on notice. She looked at him trying to hide her fear as his cock pushed into her. "Jesus. Were you always this tight?" he groaned as he bottomed out. He leaned in sucking her nipples as he began to slowly fuck her. Susan didn't know what to truly make of it all. She wanted Keith to fuck her. To breed her but not this one. He looked the same, sounded the same, smelled the same so her instincts said it was him. Her mind knew different.

 

She grew frightened of herself as she admitted she felt good. He was gentle with her. Nibbled on her instep as his cock poked her g spot. His teeth on her toes as he sped up. "It isn't him! IT'S NOT HIM!" she screamed in her mind. And she moaned loudly as his warm seed filled her up nicely. She hated herself so badly right then. Her body felt like a betrayal.  Keith lay next to her panting. "I wasn't too rough was I?" he asked. "No. I'm fine" she muttered. "Just wish you could get pregnant. I know how badly you want a kid of your own and I want to give that to you" he said. Susan barely nodded as she wanted to scream that she very well could. She inwardly panicked as she didn't know any contraceptive spells. She always had someone else do it for her as it was a more complicated one. The fact he could knock her up filled her with dread...and curiosity.     

 

Susan waited very patiently for him to fall asleep. The idea was to sneak back to the vault and try to get the mirror to work without being disturbed. She waited and waited until she heard him snoring. She put on a simple robe and snuck out of their bedroom.

 

Back in the normal world...

 

Susan looked at the clock. 12:04 a.m. She had stayed to herself to avoid any suspicions. She knew Keith was in his room by his smell along with his daughter. Rose had eaten a snack and went back to bed leaving Susan one of the few people still awake in the house. She preferred that. She held the silver sword in her hand making sure not to touch the tip for if she did it meant death within a minute. Just an hour ago, she coated the tip with deadly arsenic made from the extract of the Nightshade plant. Quick and magic free so nobody could use spells to track it back to her. She stayed borrower size to sneak under his door. Once inside, she grew human sized. On his nightstand was Hope sleeping peacefully in her handmade bed like a tiny princess. Susan stared at her. The best thing would be to simply snap her little neck with her fingers to avoid her waking up seeing her father writhing in agony before death...so she thought.

 

Keith mumbled in his sleep. Susan feared he was waking and chose him to be the first target. If she was fast enough, she could just crush his daughter in her fist when the groaning began. She aimed the sword at his jugular. Cutting wouldn't be enough. This was a man who fought of an elite Mogwai with a missing arm after all. She did her homework on him. She almost regretted her decision as this Keith was more...pleasurable than her own. But he had two things going against him. One was his position. To take over he had to go. And second was his face. He had his face. Susan had been looking over the proposals from France last week and stumbled onto Mirror Keith's journal. Or more importantly his confession in killing Lily. He had killed her lover and savior and since then acting like it never happened. Smiling in her face. Rubbing her feet and saying nice things. Fucking her. One of the first things she did coming to this world was discarding her wedding ring. She had planned the murder Keith in his sleep like right now but feared Hope. The girl was fast learning to be as ruthless and unforgiving as her father. She once watched her turn a teenage boy into a gummy bear on a whim. Not just shrunk him but transmogrified his body into a sweet. A sweet that still contained his soul. Not out of spite or anger either. She wanted to see if she could.

 

Here she could have a clean slate and rise in power. All she had to do was murder the father and child and place blame on the Mogwai. "They assassinated him! Who'll lead us now?!" she could imagine them saying. And all she had to do was step forward. The blade was centimeters from his throat and she grinned evilly. Just then, his hand gripped her wrist and his foot kicked her so hard she flew into the bookcase. It came crashing down and Hope awoke screaming. "What...the fuck?" Susan groaned climbing out from under the bookcase which had fallen. "You...were asleep!" she groaned standing. "Keith was. I wasn't" Oberon said using a wind spell to suck the air out of her lungs. "Fuck is going on?!" Keith yelled inside his mind. Oberon didn't answer him and kept the spell going as Susan staggered to him. Oberon broke her wrist making her drop her sword. She passed out seconds later. "Hope. Oberon let go. She's freaking out" Keith said. Oberon gave him back control so he could comfort her.

 

"Daddy...why did you hurt her?!" Hope sobbed. "You heard her. What the fuck man?!" Keith yelled. "She tried to kill you in your sleep" he replied. He placed his crying daughter back in her little bed and picked up the sword. "Holy shit. Is that poison I smell?" he asked. He looked down at Susan. "Control. Meet me in the conference room in the cellar...and bring iron chains. Small ones" he said on a magical link. Keith picked her up as being unconscious meant her growth spell had worn off. "What...what is happening to you?" he asked upset.

 

Susan awoke feeling cold. Judging by the size of the table, she was her natural borrower size. Her wrists and ankles where tightly bound in iron shackles to prevent any magics. She couldn't even scrape out an arcane with her toenails. She was almost impressed with their thoroughness. "Idiots. They don't know about my escape arcane" she mused rubbing her big and second toes on her left foot together. Nothing happened. "That's unique. Tattooing an arcane between your toes that would activate when pressed together" Keith said standing behind her. He sat in a chair next to her. "Of course I had to strip you naked. Standard protocol. If it means anything, only I inspected your body" he said looking at her. "Like what you see? I can show you a lot more" she said grinning. Keith flicked her in the face making her spit out a tooth. "I don't know what you are but you ain't Susan" he said coldly.

 

"Please. Don't hurt me Keith. You have any feelings for me...don't hurt me" she begged. Keith flinched for just a moment before taking ahold of her right ankle and squeezing. "Try that shit again and I'll break you...slowly" he growled. She could see something familiar in his eyes. She began chuckling. "What's so funny?" he asked. "Some things change. Others don't" she replied. "I know you're not her. You got a scar above your vagina. An old scar. I know for a fact the real Susan doesn't. Saw her naked just the other night and believe me her pussy was one of the things I was looking at. So what the fuck are you? Clone? Homunculus? WHERE IS THE REAL SUSAN?!" he screamed. She simply smiled at him.

 

Keith bit his finger and began drawing an arcane. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Drawing a very special arcane. It's a kind of truth spell but it has a tweak. Every time you lie or avoid the answer...you get a nasty shock. Shut up Oberon. I'm not in the mood" Keith barked. The spell was done, and he placed her small form in the center of the circle. It flowed around her for just a moment. "Why did you try to kill me?" he asked. "Fuck...AHHGH!" she screamed as a small shock of lightning coursed through her body. His finger lifted up her head. "Why did you try to kill me?" he asked. "To...take your position" she replied. "One of the reasons I guessed. Who sent you?" he asked. "Nobody" she replied. Another shock. Her toes twitched from the pain.

 

"Zodiac or at least that's what they said they work for" she said. "Who is they?" he asked. "Don't know. A teenage boy and girl. Offered me a deal. Kill you and get THORN off their ass" she replied. "Now we're getting somewhere. Where the fuck is Susan?" he asked. "Back where I come from" she replied. "And where the fuck is that?!" he yelled. "Another...world" she replied. "How and when?" he asked. "Through a mirror this afternoon" she replied. Keith sighed. "Control. Pull the security feed for the house this afternoon" he ordered. "You better pray we get her back" he said. "Or else what?" Susan asked. "I will break every bone in your body and then I'll eat you alive and moaning in agony. Don't think for a fucking second having her face is gonna stop me" he said coldly. 

 

"Hehe..he...hahaha! Now that's the Keith I know! Sweet in the beginning and a sadist at the end. Things went better for you here but you're still a cunt hair away from becoming a magnificent asshole" Susan laughed. "...what was I like there?" Keith asked softly. "You sure you want to know? Is your sweet little heart prepared?" she chuckled. "I've never hid from an adversity" he replied leaning down to her level once more. "I'll remind you that you said that" she told him. Susan began telling all his deeds as he waited for the security footage.

 

"Sir I have something. Sir?" a voice asked. "Yes...send it to my phone" Keith said visibly upset. "I warned you" Susan snickered. Keith wanted to flick her again it stayed his finger. He looked at the footage of the living room. "Who are...the fuck?" he asked seeing the twins and Susan suddenly disappear. He rewound the footage and froze it. "Is this the mirror?" he said showing it to her. "That's the one. A trinket we acquired from Japan" she replied. "And how many did you kill to acquire it?" he asked zooming in on it. "Me? You led the assault. Poor Hikari. She didn't even whimper as you swallowed her alive" Susan sighed. Keith clenched his fist tightly. "You blame me for everything..."

 

"We were living our lives happily before you darkened our doorstep. You fucking believe I blame you. You took EVERYONE I loved from me" she spat. "And yet you're here to claim your own throne. You might've become whatever the fuck you are because of that Keith...but you never tried to walk away from it" he said coldly. Keith dialed a number. "Keith? It's the early evening for me but it's the middle of the night for you. Are you feeling...lonely?" Hikari chuckled. "Hikari it's serious. I need your input on an artifact from Japan. I have an agent missing because of it" he said sternly. "Describe it for me" she said. "I can do better. I'll send you a screenshot of it" he said before sending the MMS. "Kuso! Keith where...how did you find this?!" Hikari yelled. "So you do know what this is" he said. "Keith. That's one of the three imperial Japanese regalia!" she replied.

 

"Regalia?" he asked. "You already know of one the sword Kusanagi. The other two are the Sacred Jewel Yasakani no Magatama and the Sacred Mirror the Yata no Kagami. You stumbled onto a relic that's been lost for nearly 900 years!" she said. "Lost? How?" he asked. "It was lost in the final battle of the Genpei War in 1185. It was lost at sea with the flagship of the Taira clan was sunk. People have searched for it but it's never been found. How did you find it? Where?" Hikari asked. "I didn't. Some very bad people did and used it to send my agent to some twisted world" he said. "And did someone else just like her take her place here?" Hikari asked. "So you do know how the fuckin' thing works!" he said. "Only from bedtime stories my father, Emperor Meji told me."

 

"Story goes that the mirror was passed down from generation to generation until it ended up in the hands of the Taira clan. One day the princess fell into melancholy due to her sheltered and lonely life. To cheer her up, the onmyoji of the time enchanted the mirror as a way to bring her the perfect friend; herself from another world. However, onmyoji magic works in a form of balance. For her other self to appear, the princess had to cross over to her world. In irony, the princess found that in the mirror world, she was a simple peasant. Of course the mirror princess found she was royalty. Not liking being poor, dirty, and living in a drafty leaking hut, the princess wanted to return home. Unfortunately for her, her counterpart refused to return to her common life and ordered the mirror to be sealed away. The legitimate princess was trapped on the other side for the rest of her days. Father used this story as a way to teach me to be grateful for the life I had. Keith, whatever you do, you must not kill or lose the counterpart that came over. If you do, they will be stuck on the other side for the rest of their life" Hikari strictly warned.

 

"So they need to both touch the mirror at the same time?" he asked. "So the story goes" Hikari replied. "Thanks. I'll be in touch" Keith said ending the call. He looked at Susan. "Fuck you smirking about?" he asked. "Guess you can't eat me after all. And here I was wondering if you keep your word" she smiled. "Maybe not but I have full reign to make you wish I could. She said I can't kill you. Nothing said about turning you into a cripple. So keep pushing my buttons" he said with an icy stare before leaving the room.

 

He returned with a sleepy Hope sitting on his shoulder. "Daddy..." she said looking at Susan. "That's not our Suzie. She's someone that looks like her" he said. "That's right sweetie. I'm the boogeyman...or girl" Susan said. Keith glared at her. "You know she's my stepdaughter in my world. I like her kind of. Scary though how she barely hesitates to use magic to murder people. Now don't look at me that way. I'm only speaking the truth. Remember that spell under my naked ass is still in effect" Susan said. "Honey. I need you to find something for me. Can you do that?" he asked Hope. "I think so. Is called...Clair....Clair..."

 

"Clairvoyance" Keith finished. Hope nodded. "I need a picture dad" she said. Keith showed her the screenshot. Hope closed her eyes. She strained. "I...I can't" she said. "She might need something more than a grainy pic" Oberon interjected. "We don't have anything else" Keith said. "Yes...we do" he said having him look at Susan. "What do you...oh no. No way am I having my child touch her sick mind" he said. "...I understand your concerns. I have them too but the clearest picture is in her mind" Oberon said. Keith grit his teeth for a moment. "Point made" he said. He bent down very close to Susan. He put his thumb on her bare back and positioned his fingernail on the middle of her spine. "You feel that right? My nail on your vertebrae? Focus ONLY on the mirror. You slide one demented thought or memory into her mind and I'll push my nail forward snapping your spine right at the L4. Last thing you'll feel below your waist is a twinge of pain for a split second. I'll make you a paraplegic as god as my witness" he warned.

 

Susan turned her eyes away from his gaze. He lowered his daughter to the desk. "Sweetie. I need you to read her mind" he said. "But you said not to unless I get permission from people" she said. "This time is different. Go ahead honey" he said. Hope touched Susan's forehead and began to concentrate. "She's very angry dad. She wants to hurt us" she muttered. Susan flinched as the pressure of his nail increased. "I...I see it in her mind. It's in a room with stuff. It's pretty" she said. "Okay. Now here's the hard part. I need you to find where the mirror is now" Keith said. Hope nodded and began to lift off her feet. Magical power coursed through her. He hadn't seen her this amped up since the battle. She looked like she was in pain. "I'm being blocked. I'm pushing through..." she groaned.  She glowed brighter and brighter as she poured more power into her clairvoyance. She cried out as a bright flash enveloped her. Keith caught her in his hand as she fell. "Hope!" he yelled. "Found...it. Paris. A room in Paris" she muttered.

 

Back in the mirror world...

 

Susan made her way towards the staircase that would lead to the cellars below. So far she had seen any guards but that changed as she saw four guarding a room. In her world it was a simple guest room so she wondered why the security. As she approached it though, the overpowering scent of pregnant women filled her nose. "Jesus" she muttered at the strength. The guards saw her towering over them and released the arcane locking the door without a word. They bowed before her. Intrigued, she entered. "Jesus Mary and Joseph" she said under her breath as row after row of small beds contained women in various stages of pregnancy. With ten rows and 20 beds a piece, there has to be a minimum of 200 girls in there. A few at their feet were cribs with sleeping infants. Her bare feet were not light enough to completely mask her footsteps. A girl rushed to her toes.

 

"Please. Please don't take any of them. Take me and spare the others" she begged rubbing her toenail. Susan bent down and plucked her up. She couldn't believe it. The girl was clearly Yaksha, naked, and no more than 15. Her chest trembling so much her breasts leaked milk. She looked around to see her breathern staring hopelessly at them. "Take you?" Susan asked. "As in...eat..." she said before crying. Her heart broke at the realization. The other Susan preyed on them. For whatever reason, her counterpart delighted in eating them. She didn't know who was sicker, Keith's counterpart or hers. "I'm not going to eat you" Susan said softly petting her face. None believed her. Susan sat down for a moment and placed the girl back on the floor. "How many of you are there?" Susan asked. "188 of us. 31 more with infants" she replied. "Can you all walk?" Susan asked. "Most of us" someone replied. A young woman stepped forward breastfeeding her baby. "You still have magic?" Susan asked. They didn't want to answer. "Please. I'm not who you think I am. I really need to know the answer though" Susan said. "Yes. Weakened but yes" the first girl replied. Susan crawled to the wall and felt around on the baseboard. "There it is" she said turning a square indention with her fingers. Out popped a small door.

 

"There is a passageway through the wall. It will take you under the house and lead you to the statue in the front yard. You can escape from there" she said. One by one they quickly made their escape not wanting to miss this chance at freedom. It took a half hour to clear them out. A half hour she wasn't sure she could afford. "At least I could save them" she muttered. Susan emerged from the room belching. "Thanks boys. Nothing like a midnight snack" she grinned selling her ruse to the guards.

 

She had no more time for detours. She quickly made her way to the vault. "Stand down and let nobody enter" she ordered the guards as she scanned her hand. The vault sealed behind her and began to study the mirror. "There has to be a way to activate it" she muttered feeling the ancient kanji inscribed on it.

 

Keith awoke finding Susan gone. "Honey? You alright? Bad dreams again?" he asked on a magical link. No answer. In reality, the link was to HIS Susan and not the one he slept with hours before. "Why is she not answering? She's been strange all day" he wondered as he cast clairvoyance. "What the hell?" he asked not seeing her anywhere on the grounds. He rushed into the hallway. He could faintly smell her scent. He began following it until he saw the guards that guarded the room of pregnant women. "You seen my wife?" he asked. They didn't wish to answer as the other Susan had sworn to kill them if they told Keith about her snacking. Keith grabbed them both up. "Your chancellor asked a question" he growled squeezing them. "She...entered the room and ate some of the women. She then went below!" one squeaked out. Keith opened the door to inspect the damage. He turned the light on. "Morons! She didn't eat anyone!" he yelled dropping one and slamming his foot down on him. The male guard barely made a sound before she was crushed flat into the hardwood floor. "But...she said she did! She always does!" the female guard stammered. "Nearly 200 of them including the babies?! Even I can't do that!" he yelled.

 

"They escaped on your watch. Precious infants carrying our bloodline into the next generation. A generation of magic users. You failed your people miserably. You know the punishment, don't you?" he asked opening his palm. The woman tearfully nodded as she took off her uniform. He grew impatient as she took off her bra. "Now!" he yelled. She jumped in his hand and slipped her panties and socks off. She made a pitiful whine as he popped her into his mouth and prototype swallowed her alive. "She's in the vault for sure. The iron walls are blocking me. Why? Why would she turn...she used my computer. She knows" he muttered stomping down the stairs.

 

"What's the trick? What's the fucking gimmick in this thing?!" she yelled flipping it all around inspecting it. Suddenly, the vault door began to open. Susan quickly put the mirror back in its place. "Susan. Little late for work isn't it?" Keith asked. "Couldn't sleep" she said. "Oh? Normally you get sleepy after you eat your fill. That's why you visited the maternity room right?" he asked. Susan tensed up. "Oh it's alright. Plenty more to knock up. I lost count how many bearded my child. Missing one of two won't hurt me" he said. "That's good to hear. Though you might get angry" Susan chuckled. "But I would miss the whole fucking lot" he said coldly. Susan tensed up more. "Yeah I know. You've been acting strange all day. Now I see you free my slaves and sneak into the vault. You saw something on my computer didn't you?" he said holding his hand out.

 

Her heart beat faster as she knew that stance was for summoning something. Her Keith had shown her it before to summon Rune Breaker. "Just come with me and we can talk" he said calmly. Susan used her abnormal speed to step forward and pivot her right leg. With blinding speed, her right bare foot connected with the side of his head spinning and knocking him into the wall outside the vault. Just in time as his sword Spell Edge arrived. Susan slammed the vault closed, smashed the scanner and shorted it out with her own blood leaking from her hand. "Well he's gonna kill my ass for sure now" she said going back to the mirror.

 

Back in the normal world...

 

"Even if you get over there you have no idea what's waiting for you. And that's fucking assuming your Susan is touching the mirror" Susan said. "I believe in her" Keith said trying to wake his daughter. "Pfft. You need more than faith jackass" she said. "Susan has a knack to make the impossible possible. I believe in her because she believes in me. I'm not just her boss. I'm her brother. The one that will always have her back" Keith said tapping Hope. Susan clenched her teeth hearing that. Tears fell from her eyes. "Hope honey. Wake up" he said. Hope finally began to stir. "Dad?" she asked. "Just hold still while daddy transfers some stamina to you" he said working on the spell. Keith staggered slightly as his own strength was drained into her. "How you feeling?" he asked. "Better. Can we get Suzie back now?" Hope asked. Keith held his hand out. "Absolutely" he replied.

 

Back in the mirror world...

 

"So this is what it comes down to" Keith hissed as he took ahold of his sword. "Spell Edge 3rd form. Blue Crimson" he said. The sword split into two blades. One made of gleaming ice and the other a blade that emitted blood red flames. He slashed the door with Crimson. A slight cut but nothing else. "Those old timey magic defenses are impressive. But even those have to bow before thermodynamics!" he yelled slashing the door with Blue. A sheen of ice coated the metal until he slashed it with Crimson. Ober and over he slashed. Slowly the door began to weaken and groan. The idea was fiendishly simple. Chill the metal well below freezing and then quickly heat it up. The constant contraction and expansion of its molecular structure caused extreme metal fatigue. Soon, the door would be as brittle as a cracker. Susan heard him grunt and slash. The door groaned more and more and when it fell, she knew he would kill her...and probably not quickly. She had seen that he drew out punishments personally no matter what else was going on around him. The question was what he would do? Shrink her for sure but would he crush her under his foot, eat her, or shrink her so small even ants would be deadly to her.

 

Back in the normal world...

 

"Damn this weather! I do not like being stuck here!" the male twin said. "It'll pass brother" the female one said patting his head. "Listen to your sister. Stop being such pessimist" Libra said looking out the hangar window. "I'm not a pessimist. I believe in prudence. We should be halfway around the world far away from Yorkshire" the male Gemini said. "Relax. The barrier surrounds us from perception and we have guards armed with silver rounds" Libra said. Suddenly, a flash of light appeared in the middle of the hangar. "You were saying?!" the male yelled. "Hope take cover!" Keith yelled as 6 guards surrounded him. Hope flew away as fast as the wind. "If you don't want to die, I suggest you hold onto me!" he yelled to Susan. They drew down on him as Keith pulled out a note. "Been awhile since I did this!" he yelled activating the fortification spell. They opened fire.

 

Keith dodged the rounds barely and blocked two of them with the sword. He threw the sword into the chest of one man as he ran towards him. He yanked it free and dove down as the next one fired. The round grazed his forehead. He slashed quickly cutting the legs of the guard and swung up bisecting him. Seeing one of their own split in half stunned the others. Keith used the blood to fire off a simple lightning spell throwing one right into the metal walls. He tensed up and dashed for another taking their head clean off his shoulders. He glared at the last two who wisely ran out the hangar. "Don't move or I'll squish her where she stands!" Libra said placing her sandaled foot on her small body. "Daddy...  " Hope whined. Keith felt a rage build in him. A rage he hadn't felt since that day. "Good. Adet. Keith McCormick walked towards Libra" Libra said writing in her book. Keith staggered towards her. "That's it come closer" the male Gemini said picking up a dropped gun.

 

"Keith..." Susan asked. "Daddy don't! She'll kill you!" Hope yelled. Keith staggered closer until he was only 6 feet away from Libra. "Bye bye asshole" the male Gemini said aiming the gun at him at point blank range. Keith grabbed his arm, swung it around breaking it, caught the gun dropped by male Gemini, and shot him in the heart. Without missing a beat, he turned it on Libra. Libra stepped back instinctively as he fired. The round went high striking her in the shoulder. "Impossible! How could you possibly resist when I had your full name?!" she screamed as Keith aimed at her once again. " So that book controls people if you know their full name. My last name isn't McCormick. Only three people alive know my true last name" he said. "Sniper!" Susan yelled seeing a red dot on the back of his head.

 

Keith jumped aside just as a high caliber round zipped by his ear. He took cover as the laser sight followed his movement. There was a flash of light and Libra was gone. "No don't leave me here!" the female Gemini yelled. With blood still on his hands, he began writing a very high-level spell. He barely observed the fact the mirror which sat non chalantly on a table not far away had begun to glow. GÁE BULG!" Keith yelled tossing the spear of ice as hard as he could out the front hangar doors. It stayed level for a few seconds until it began curving upwards the sniper saw something shining in his scope. Thinking it was raindrops, he wiped it until the spear skewered him dead in the forehead. "It's glowing. Now or never" Susan said. "Don’t think this squares us. You come back here your life is forfeit" Keith said moving his hand with her in it to the mirror.

 

The vault door cracked and finally collapsed.  "Here's Johnny!" Keith yelled. "...always wanted to say that. Hmm...not even one trinket to defend yourself with? You have lost your senses" he muttered. "Says the guy who believes murdering and enslaving others is the key to borrower freedom" Susan said. Wind blew in her face from the collision of hot and cold air from his blades. "I won't beg, cry, or scream" she said quietly. "I know you won't. You're not that type of girl. Figured this would happen. Everyone I ever loved has died before me" he said. "Some by your hand. You can make rape babies till the cows come home but nobody will ever love a cruel sadist like you" she said. Keith raised Blue. "I'll find someone just like I found you" he said as cold as his blade. There was an immense flash before he could deliver his killing stroke and when it faded, a chained up tiny Susan lay at his feet. "Uh...I can explain" she said. Keith dismissed Spell Edge and bent down. He held her in his hand as he narrowed his eyes. "You'll do far more that that my dear" he said closing his fingers around her.

 

Susan felt a cold wind on her skin, the cold concrete under her bare soles. "Oh thank god!" Keith said going to hug her. Susan stepped back slipping in blood. Keith stopped seeing the terror in her eyes. She shook her head as he extended his hand. She stood back up shivering. Keith took off his shirt. "At least put this on" he said quietly. Susan slipped it on and covered herself back up with the robe. He heard scampering and saw the female Gemini running for the open doors. Keith took his sword and threw it missing her by inches and stopping her cold. He picked up another discarded gun and walked right over to her. Keith roughly kicked her onto her back, placed his foot on her chest, and pushed the gun barrel into her mouth. He cocked the hammer. "Keith...don't" Susan muttered. Keith turned to her. "...why not? After all they done why not?" he asked. Susan didn't answer.

 

"Look around you! You of all people know what must be done with people like this! You can't imprison them! You can't rehabilitate them!" he yelled. "Danica" Susan said. "She had no choice. Her mother was a fucking immortal monster!" he yelled. She could see the look in his eyes. That same look as the other Keith. "Keith...can't you hear her?" Susan asked with tears in her eyes. "All I hear is whimpering and pissing" he growled. "Not her" she said. Keith listened hard. "Oh no" he said. Hope was 20 ft. away and still her tiny size but her father could hear the girl sobbing. Susan approached him. "She is a threat. She is dangerous to us all but what is worse? Risking her living or burning the memory of her daddy blowing a defenseless girl's brains out?" Susan asked. Keith’s hand trembled as Susan took the gun from him.

 

Keith staggered over to Hope. He picked her up and held her in his cupped hands. "Shhhh....it's all over baby. It's all over" Keith muttered cuddling her. "Thank you...thank..."

 

Susan pressed her dirty, blood stained sole over her mouth. "Don't thank me. Don't you fucking dare. I didn't save you. I saved him" she scowled. She pushed her head as she took her foot off her leaving a bloody footprint. With a look that could freeze a soul, she wrote a shrinking arcane on her forehead. Susan picked up the three-inch girl and squeezed her for good measure. "I'll...I'll call the house and have them send the private jet. She's uh...no good to send us home herself" Keith muttered. Susan nodded.

 

4 hours later...

 

She was too wired to sleep even thought her body craved it. The spare clothes felt good on her. The scent comforting. "Glad they fit" Fiona said sitting next to her. "These are yours?" Susan asked looking at her sweatpants. Fiona nodded as she stretched. "I'm glad you're safe" Fiona said. "It was like walking through a waking nightmare" Susan said. "I heard. I was one of the guards present when Keith interrogated your counterpart" Fiona said. "What was she like?" Susan asked. "The worst of you times a thousand. She tried her best to hurt Keith during that interrogation" she said. "Like what?" Susan asked. "Seducing him. Laughing at him. I think how she laughed saying you weren't coming back set him off. Didn't think such a relaxed guy could get so rattled" she replied. "He's not kidding when he makes this speech about caring about us" Fiona said. Susan looked at Keith who was sleeping with a curled-up Hope in his hair.

 

"For a moment I saw the other Keith in his eyes. I think I hurt his feelings when I backed away from him" Susan said. "The other girl spilled what happened over there getting her shits and giggles. I'm sure he understands why if you met the bastard" Fiona said. "Humans have a saying. There but for the grace of God go I" Susan said touching her stomach underneath her shirt and feeling no scar.

 

"Guess I should go back to flying the plane" Fiona chuckled. Susan pushed her up the cabin. She turned to Keith and sat in the seat next to him. She hugged in tightly. "Hmm? Susan?" he mumbled. He felt her shaking. His hands hesitated. "If you don't hold me I'll beat you up" she muttered. "In that case" he said embracing her. He kissed her softly on her hair. "I should that you. We got a good source of intel now. We even know how Libra's artifact works. Thank god she didn't know my last name" he said. "...what is it?" Susan asked. "Only those I love and trust will all my heart know it. It's Acornwood" he whispered. "Mine was Peachtree" she muttered. "Only family knows my name Susan. You understand what I'm saying?" he asked. She looked up at him. "You got what it takes to be my little sister?" he asked. "I want to be spoiled now and then" she said. "Okay" Keith said. "Not finished. I want to be cuddled and petted. Told I'm loved when I need it" she muttered. "I can do that" he said. "Want my toes sucked now and then" she giggled. "Now you're just being greedy" Keith muttered. Susan smirked at him.

 

"Just...just stay who you are. Please" she begged with tears running down her cheeks. "Alright...sis" he said. Susan snuggled into him and soon fell asleep.