- Text Size +

October 13, 2018

 

Faith made a call to social services in Miami about Tracy's foster parents. When they saw the conditions, she lived in she was immediately taken out of their custody. Faith had plans for Tracy but one thing at a time. She was still crafting her new identity which included a livable bank account.

 

October 19, 2018

 

Faith waited patiently outside her dressing room. Celine Cruz also known as the Zodiac Aries had come into Tacoma for a concert. A very brief pause in time let her enter after enough had left Celine alone. With a bit of magic, Faith made sure nobody could hear what was going on inside. "Excuse me but any interviews will occur at the after party" Celine said. "Not here for an interview Aries" Faith said quietly. Celine's eyes went wide. "Adet!" she said summoning her artifact. Faith quickly clamped down her hand over her mouth. Celine found out fast this woman was way too strong to be human. "Easy. I'm not here to hurt you. On the contrary, I'm here to help you" Faith said touching Celine's forehead. With a memory recall spell, Faith forced her repressed memories out into the open. The songstress doubled over in shock. Faith sat down next to her. "How could've I have forgotten? Oh god the things I did for him. What kind of person forgets all that?" she muttered crying in shock. "A person so brutalized her mind did what it could to save her. He broke you to build you into his weapon" Faith replied. She could see a building rage in her eyes. "No. Leave that to me" Faith said hearing her thoughts. "He murdered my family! Crushed my boyfriend under his shoe like he was a bug!" Celine...no Alicia spat. "And he tricked me into killing 50 million people and helped turn my daddy into ashes. Besides, I'm probably the only one right now that could kill who can't die" Faith said. Alicia looked at her dumbfounded. "Who...who are you?" she asked. "The one that was once known as Hope" she replied.

 

Faith spent the next two hours telling Alicia everything.  The gravity of what Alicia was working towards and the consequences made the girl puke into a trash can. "Yes, it's jarring to hear" Faith said handing her a bottled water. "In a way I feel better telling you all this. I don't feel so alone right now" Faith said. "Can I come with you?" Alicia asked. Faith was taken by surprise. "I can't go back to ZODIAC and they'll come looking. That and I want to see his face when you kill him" she said. Faith saw she made a good point. Libra and the others would come looking for her eventually. "Okay but I kinda live isolated from everything. No cable, spotty Internet, and the incessant hitting of owls..." Faith told her. "I'll manage" Alicia said. Faith looked at the door. "And your fans?" Faith asked. "Not a word. This...all of this was as front anyway" Alicia said angrily tossing her heels away. Faith took her hand and translocated home.

 

October 23, 2018

 

Faith had tracked her down to this location. She could sense the borrower in the ancient castle ruins of Castle Roche. The sun hung low overhead as she sat down on a stone. Faith could smell the unwashed girl hiding from the giantess. "Ruby? You don't have to hide. I won't hurt you" Faith said loudly. She could hear the tiny girl move hearing her name. Faith knew full well her location now but knew it was better if she came out of hiding on her own. With a bit of magic, she made a small fire and skewered chunks of lamb bought at a butcher shop down the road. Faith listened to the sizzling of meat and the now and then movement created by tiny bare feet. "I know what it's like to lose family. To feel so alone you wonder if it's better to die" Faith said softly. She pulled off a cooked chuck of meat and tossed it down near where Ruby was. The girl darted out and snatched it like a mouse. "What if I told you of a place where borrowers lived in safety. No murderous humans, food and shelter, a person more than willing to make you her family" Faith said. "It's a lie told by a human. You want to hurt or eat me” Ruby said. "I'm many things but human isn't one of them" Faith said bending down and exposing her hand. Ruby nearly ran off into the night until she caught her scent. She was pregnant and not human judging by her overly strong pheromones.

 

"How? How are you so big?" she asked finally coming out. "Magic" Faith grinned. Faith poured some water into a cup and heated it. With some reluctance, she had the girl bathe. "When was the last time you had a good meal and a bath?" Faith asked watching the girl close her eyes and prop her little feet in the rim of the cup. "Not since my parents died" she replied. Faith knew that was three years ago. "What it like there?" Ruby asked. "In the colony? It's like a city with a lot of borrowers. Thousands of them with kids your age. They live in small houses and homes with baths, toilets, phones for TVs" Faith replied. "Sounds like you're fucking with me" Ruby snorted. Faith had to stifle a laugh. "No, it's completely true. It's run by the daughter of a borrower philanthropist. They opened schools, public libraries, even pools" Faith said showing her pictures on her phone. Faith sensed a troubling thought in that tiny head of her. "No. Don't ever think that. Any parent would want their kid to have a better life than them. You surviving is NOT something to be ashamed of" Faith said.  The girl sobbed quietly in her little bath. When she calmed down, Faith dried her off. "What if they don't like me? What if nobody wants me?" Ruby asked bracing herself on her giant finger as the giantess dried between her legs.

 

"Trust me that won't be a problem. You're an easily lovable girl. Pretty feet and toes. That red hair and cute booty" Faith said tapping her bare butt. Ruby giggled. "What if I want to stay with you?" Ruby asked. "No can do. That's not meant to be" Faith replied softly. "But why?! You just said I'm easily lovable! I'll lick your feet, your pussy, even let you suck on me! Please don't pass me off!" the girl bawled. To say Faith was tempted to bring her with her was an understatement. Being pregnant, her motherly instincts screamed to take care of her. This was not the plan. Susan and Ruby were the perfect match for one another. Being in each other's lives gave them meaning beyond mother and adopted daughter. With a wave of her hand, Faith transmuted simple clothing for the girl which made Ruby immediately stop crying. "There are things in life that have to happen a certain way and some that don't. Saving you was one. Not being your mommy is another. When I tell you everything is going to be okay. You can bet on that. It doesn't seem that way now, like I'm abandoning you, but it will get better. I... I wish I could be your mommy, but I can't sweetie" Faith said crying and looking away. Ruby saw it was just as tough on the giantess to deny her request. 

 

Faith made a translocation portal. "Step through and ask for a woman named Susan. Ask her what you asked me. She might refuse but she's in an emotional place where she probably won't. Tell her everything about you. You'll find she has a very good heart" Faith said touching her tiny head. For good measure, Faith snuck a temporary charm spell on the girl to find her more...alluring to Susan. Cheating in a way but Faith didn't care as long as they found one another. Faith was left alone and ate the leftovers of her makeshift meal. "Now that's done. Time for the really hard part" she muttered translocating a few hundred miles south. 

 

Faith was anxious as this was her first real fight since giving up Etherion. There was no reasoning with this one. She quietly stepped into the makeshift church. "By your will my lord" Virgo said on the phone. She hung up. "Nobody is coming to this abomination" Faith said to her. Virgo turned around. "And who may you be child?" Virgo asked. "Still trying to figure that out. A monster, a redeemer, a wanderer, or pariah? Tell me Mother Bloom, or Virgo, or maybe you prefer Countess?" Faith asked. Red light came from Virgo's eyes as she fried off a lightning spell. Faith dodged just in time for it to miss and blow a hole in the wall. Faith began charging an attack spell. "Come out child" Virgo said blowing apart pew after pew. "Susan decimated her last time with close attacks. Gotta close the distance" Faith muttered. Virgo exploded another pew as Faith shrank down. "Fool" Virgo muttered firing off lightning right where Faith was moving. Due to her small size, the blast was more potent and sent her flying. The giantess watched Faith crash into the holy water blessing bowl. "And now you die" she chuckled freezing the surface of the water.

 

The temperature plummeted causing Faith to go into shock. She could barely move, and her tiny fists couldn't crack the inch-thick ice. The giantess watched amused and then touched the ice with a finger. An electric shock conducted through the frozen water numbing Faith. Her three-inch body sank to the bottom. And as she faded into death, her spell was finally ready. She let lose a powerful blast blowing the bowl and ice to smithereens. The shivering and gasping girl floated into the air. Faith looked at the astonished woman and held out her palm then curled one finger out of five. "Cluster spell! Gravity!" Faith shouted letting lose the second spell and curling her second finger. The force of 50 g's slammed the giantess into the floor shattering it and caving her into the dirt underneath. "You little..."

 

"Cluster spell! Inferno!" Faith shouted engulfing the woman in a blaze so hot it turned some of the sand in the dirt to glass. It quickly set the floor on fire. The blaze seared the false plaster skin of Virgo. "Cluster spell! Freeze!" Faith yelled curling her fourth finger. The fire burning Virgo was extinguished instantly but covered her in a layer of ice. The rapid shift in temperature cracked and fractured the magic artifact imbued skin. Faith grew to human size. "Cluster spell! Miniaturization!" Faith said curling her pinky and how having a fist. The uber powered up shrink spell overwhelmed the necromancy zodiac shrinking her to barely an half inch tall. Faith plucked her up. "You...won't get away with this! He'll come for you! They all will!" Virgo screamed as Faith put pressure on her. "That's the point. Go to hell. They've been waiting for centuries" Faith hissed squeezing. The woman squeaked as Faith crushed her body. She spent several minutes grinding her plaster and philosopher stone bonded bones into powder. With a sigh, she blew the dust from her hands. Faith walked outside. She let out a good bit of frustration blowing the compound to bits. The main house including the artifact, the church, the living quarters. All blown to splinters and burned. ZODIAC's effort to spread the false belief in Markus was turned to ashes. No necromancy borrower puppets, Ruby dying, Susan making a choice that would plague her conscience (no matter how much she denied it didn't). All stopped before it could happen.  Faith returned home.

 

"How did it...ohmygod!" Alicia said seeing Faith shivering and soaking wet. "It came and went. Virgo is out of the picture" Faith replied stumbling. Alicia caught her before she fell. "Hot bath. Now” Alicia said to her. Living off the grid, hot water was a rare commodity (although fire magic helped). As so, Alicia and Faith both bathed at the same time. Faith soaked in the sink while Alicia soaked in the tub. "You sure you're okay?" Alicia asked. "Just not used to spell casting this way. Before, just a gesture or even a thought was enough. Now, it's like swimming in mud. A lot of effort and concentration" she replied. "That and you're pregnant. You should take some time off to rest" Alicia said raising her leg and watching the water run off her skin. "A lot to do in little time. But you're right, the next job will be easier...in theory" Faith said. Alicia climbed out of the tub and dried off. "Let me help" the giantess said holding a dry cloth. Faith let herself be dried, smirking as she did a similar thing a few hours earlier. Later that night, Faith could hear Alicia talking in her sleep. She got up and checked on her. "No...no please.... don’t...DON'T!" Alicia screamed. Faith shook her awake. Alicia gasped and shot up. "It was just a dream" Faith said. "I could feel his breath on me. Saying he would make my life living hell for betraying him" Alicia said crying. Faith sat down on the bed and scooted to her left. 

 

"He can't hurt you. I won't let him get within a mile of you. I swear" Faith said sternly. Alicia could see the glow in her eyes in the darkness. Alicia felt herself being surrounded by warmth suddenly and as her eyes adjusted to the faint light, found herself shrunk in the hands of Faith. She looked at her. "Oh shit. Sorry. I'm used to my father holding me in his hands when I had bad dreams. I'll cancel..."

 

"Don't" Alicia said. Faith petted the girl listening to her sighs. Within minutes, Alicia had fallen back to sleep. Faith chose to sleep in Alicia's bed just in case the girl had another nightmare. She placed the still shrunken girl on her pillow and laid down. She had a naturally keen sense of smell already but being pregnant made it stronger. Faith found herself drawn to the girl. She could smell the sweat of fear on her body. Faith didn't want her to be afraid of anything. She experienced enough fear for a lifetime. Alicia was ovulating. Faith wanted her to have a chance of making a family. Faith pulled the covered down a few inches exposing Alicia's body. She looked peaceful as she slept. Faith leaned in smelling her tiny feet. Her lips quivered as she caught scent of her little pussy. She backed off. "No. I don't have the right. Not after what I've done. It would be wrong anyway. She doesn't love me" Faith thought. Faith covered her again and laid her head back down. Was it loneliness or being pregnant that made her feel infatuation for her? Faith didn't know. 

 

October 26, 2018 Taipei Taiwan

 

"You don't have to do what they want Banshen" Faith told her as a spell bound the Mogwai agent. Banshen struggled against the ethereal chains on her ankles and wrists. "Orders" she said coldly. "And who would order the murder of an 8-year-old boy? For what purpose?" Faith asked holding the shrunken child who was about to be eaten by the Asian girl. Banshen didn't answer but Faith didn't need her too. A simple reading of her thoughts gave the answer. "Because he's the child of a human mistress. A dirty little secret of a Mogwai noble. That's his crime? Being born? Similar to you being born with a speech impediment and learning disability? Well maybe not similar but both out of your control" Faith said looking at the frightened boy shivering in his pajamas. Banshen looked astonished as Faith. "How..." she muttered. "How is not important. What's important is what is said next. There's a place where you can live freely without the fear of being euthanized for being different. Where you don't have to eat innocent kids for a man who doesn't have the courage to get his hands dirty. A place you don't have to let yourself be raped to please your superiors" Faith said snapping her fingers and canceling the binding spell. "...where?" Banshen asked. "Yorkshire England. The Durmont Estate" she replied. Banshen laughed at her. "We fought! Died there! They take a Mogwai?!" she yelled. "You will find that there are people there that don't harbor hate and prejudice like Mogwai. It won't be easy at first but nothing good in life comes easy. That much I learned the hard way. It will take time for them to know you as Banshen and not the Mogwai" she replied. Faith walked over to her. She unshrank the boy. 

 

"I want my mommy" the boy cried shivering in the cold rooftop air. His toes scrunching from the cold concrete. Banshen looked at the child sobbing then looked away holding her breath. When her gaze returned, tears ran down her face. "Take me. Please" she begged. Faith opened a portal. "Step through and tell them you want asylum. Tell them how you feel but leave me out of it" Faith said. "Why? Who are you?" Banshen asked. "Just a friend" Faith replied. Faith watched her step through and then turned to the boy. She cast a sleeping spell on him and very discreetly returned him to his bedroom. 

 

She returned him where Alicia had lunch ready. "Mission was a success" she sighed sitting on the couch and taking her shoes off. She rubbed her tired sweaty feet before resting her back. She was visibly pregnant now with the baby due in two weeks. Alicia plopped down next to her. "Come on. Shrink down" she said. "No, I'm fine" Faith said. "Nuh uh. You need it. Look at your shirt" she said. Faith glanced and saw her milk soaking the top. Faith took off her clothing before shrinking down. She blushed in the hand of her giantess roommate. "I'm sorry to have you do this" Faith muttered. "Shhh" Alicia said bringing her to her lips. Faith made a squeak then a deep sigh as the giantess sucked the milk from her swollen breasts. She was spent within a minute and Alicia pulled her back. With a smirk, Alicia showed her a shiny slick finger used to steady her. "Oh god" Faith muttered smelling her juices on it. Alicia brought her finger to her mouth. "Don't..."

 

"Lick it" Faith said as she did. Alicia said nothing as she parted her little legs. Faith groaned as the giantess licked and sucked her tiny pussy. "Yes...yes...oh fuck yes" she moaned as she ground her pussy on her lips. "Eat me...fuckin eat me. I love you...uhhhgh!  Faith groaned cumming. Alicia drank her juices and wiped her lips. "What was that last part?" Alicia asked. Mortified, Faith hopped off her hand and ran. She hid underneath the chair. "Stupid! Stupid!" Faith cursed herself. "Faith it's okay. Please come out" Alicia said. Faith didn't and just sat there crying. Alicia bent down and wrapped her giant fingers around her and gently took her out of her hiding place. Faith couldn't bear to look at her. "Just pretend it never happened" Faith muttered. A giant finger turned her head and giant lips kissed her face. "No, I won't" Alicia said. Faith shivered as the giantess licked her feet. "Alicia no. Stop" Faith said. Alicia ignored her and planted kisses on her body. Faith made a squeak as a giant tongue licked her bare ass. "You can't...you can't love me" Faith sobbed. "Why?" Alicia asked very worried. "All the things I did. I can't...I'm not worthy of that. Not this, you, or it" she said touching her belly.

 

"How can you worry about fixing others and not yourself? It begins in here. You showed me that" Alicia said pointing to her heart. Faith quietly sniffled to herself. Alicia carried her to her bedroom and placed her on the bed. "What..."

 

"We're going to have fun silly" Alicia giggled as she took her clothes off. She laid on the bed, her legs encircling Faith. "Come on my silly little borrower. There's a pussy that needs licking" Alicia said spreading her lips. Faith buried her face in her folds licking and slurping. Alicia moaned softly and placed her finger in the small of Faith's back. She didn't push or force the delicate girl within a few minutes, Alicia groaned and drenched Faith. Both girls bathed not long after. "Thanks Alicia" Faith told her as she rinsed her hair. "For what? The honor of licking my pussy?" Alicia chuckled. "For reminding me I have to learn to forgive myself in order to move on" Faith replied. "I'm learning myself. I did things...I can never forget. One fan pissed me off and I..." Alicia said before shutting her eyes. "And that's nothing compared to what I did to the humans in Markus's city. Faith, if all of this ends well, what do you plan to do about them?" Alicia asked. "I haven't figured it out yet. The possible father of my baby lives there" she replied. 

 

She turned the lights off and laid down her head. "You know I can go for another session. Slip you right in sweetie" Alicia said to Faith in bed. Faith was sound asleep. She petted her belly and felt the baby move within. "Another time then" she sighed closing her eyes.

 

October 30, 2018 Alexandria Virginia

 

"Now give me the server address for the National Geospatial imaging data bank" Libra said. "Please...let them go. I'll give you what you want" the older man begged. "Not until you do as I asked. Now stop stalling" Libra said. The middle-aged man typed on his encrypted laptop, but it kept failing to connect. "Jennifer Anders then placed her shrunken daughter into her mouth and swallowed" Libra said writing in her artifact. "No please!" the man yelled as his spellbound wife placed their screaming child in her mouth. The sound of fingers snapping wasn't even heard. Faith casually walked over as time had stopped and yanked the child out before her mother could swallow her alive. Then time resumed its flow. "What the hell?!" Libra yelled seeing a woman seemingly appear out of nowhere. Faith unshrank the girl and put the family to sleep. "Who...who are you?" Libra asked seeing an extremely powerful Mage in her midst. "Nice try Libra but I'm not telling you who I am. I know that's how it works" Faith said coldly. Libra immediately opened a portal to retreat and was struck in the back by a shrinking spell. What was just inches away from safety now turned into half a mile. She was barely taller than the carpet fibers now. Faith couldn't hear her begging as she slipped off her shoe. "I almost felt sorry for you. You're barely a teenager and then I remembered how you played into my feelings. How you smiled when I killed them" Faith said as she took her sock off. The sweaty swollen sole of the monolithic titaness filled her gaze. Micro drops of sweat the size of her entire body came down like rain on Libra. Faith slammed her foot down.

 

"Another one down" she said barely feeling the minuscule body implode. 

 

November 3, 2018

 

"Push!" Alicia said using a torn piece of paper towel to swab the sweat off Faith's head. Faith let out an almighty scream and then the next sound was the crying of a newborn. "It's a girl! A girl" Alicia said holding it. "Wait...something isn't...AAAHGH!" Faith cried out. "Twins! Faith you're having twins?!" she asked. They got their answer within minutes. "It's a boy!" Alicia said. Exhausted, Faith used magic to heal themselves. Alicia handed them to her before unshrinking. An hour had passed before Faith spoke again. "It's both" she muttered. "Come again?" Alicia asked. "They're both the fathers. Markus and Theo" she replied. "Is...is that possible? *" Alicia asked. "I can smell it. Theo is the father of the boy. Markus the girl" she replied. Faith looked frightened. "Do you love them?" Alicia asked. Faith cried softly and nodded. "Then that's all you need to worry about right now" she said. 

 

(Authors note: Yes, it's possible)

 

 

November 6, 2018

 

"You should've waited longer Faith. You're still recovering" the shrunken Alicia said as she rocked the twins to sleep. "They were on the move. Now that he lost more members, I can tell he's being more cautious. They had powerful arcane barriers in place" Faith replied taking her socks off. "So, Gemini is dead?" she asked. Faith showed her two ominous splotches of blood on her right sole. "I'd say so" she replied. Alicia placed them in their cribs. "Good riddance. They were creepy as hell" she muttered. Faith picked her up. "Thanks so much for agreeing to shrink down to care for them. I know it isn't easy" she said. "It's not so bad besides the constant crying and pooping. I thought about having kids until Markus told me I couldn't. Public image and it could interfere with the plan" Alicia said. "Do you still want one of your own?" Faith asked. "I... I don't know. I'm kinda content with yours" she replied blushing. Faith gave her a wicked grin. "A foster mom? That's more than just a girlfriend thing" Faith said. Alicia turned beet red and looked away. With a snap of her fingers, she made their clothing disappear. Faith blew her breath on the tiny girl. She moved her face closed to her. She could smell how tired she was and yet didn't really complain. "You smell yummy" she giggled. Alicia squirmed as giant lips planted kisses on her nude body. "Teasing me all the time saying I'm your little borrower. There was more to that wasn't it?" Faith asked. 

 

She enveloped her feet first. Those tiny toes wriggling as her body was slowly sucked into her mouth. Faith gave her a gentle suck and Alicia sighed. With a smirk, Faith eased the tip of her tongue into her small pussy making the girl squeak. "Oh...oh god" she muttered as she was drawn deeper into her mouth. Faith had begun fingering herself rapidly as she played with her body. Faith had shrunken people in her mouth before but there was something different about Alicia. She tasted so much sweeter. Maybe it was because she loved her so much. To taste her body. Her sweat, pheromones, her flesh. Alicia gave a yelp as she closed her lips encasing her in her mouth. She sucked on the girl exacting every bit of flavor until an explosion of sweetness. Faith let her out of her mouth and placed her on the bedsheet. Alicia wiped the saliva from her eyes to see the giantess finger fucking herself over her body. And when she came there was a small shower of her juices on her.

 

"I wasn't too rough, was I?" Faith asked later as they cleaned themselves up. "You definitely had some pent-up feelings" Alicia said washing the stickiness off her. "Borrowers feel emotions stronger than humans. We can be...intense" Faith said. There was a silence. "I wish I could" Faith said. "To what?" Alicia asked. "To marrying you. I'm a nobody Faith. I'm an orphan to a dead timeline" Faith said. "Borrower get birth certificates all the time now. You can too" Alicia said. Faith was quiet. 

 

"I'm just saying you could if you wanted to" Alicia said later in bed. "I shouldn't" Faith said. "Why the hell not?" Alicia asked annoyed. "Because I'm afraid of what I might become again. Alicia, I dominated hundreds of humans. Ate a bunch of them and while it nagged my conscious, it felt so fucking good. The bodies wriggling down my throat. Their puny lives at the mercy of my toes" Faith said with a heavier breath. "I have to go back there eventually and what then? What if I fall back into that? Can you be a wife to a sociopath?" Faith asked. "This really bothers you" Alicia asked looking at her. She carried her cheek. "If you have to ask then you're not a sociopath. The difference this time is you're not alone" she said. Faith kissed her deeply. Alicia watched the tired girl go to sleep thinking about the things she had done herself. She dreaded going back to that place, but she knew she had to. As strong as she was, she knew she was no match for Markus in her current form. Faith would need her help. 

 

November 17, 2018

 

Faith was nervously straightening her dress as she waited. She sat on the table of a judge working out of the state court In Olympia Washington. Here she would become a US citizen. "Afternoon. Shall we get started?" a court judge asked. "By all means sir" she said to the giant. "So you look young. Your age?" he asked. "...15 sir" she replied lying. "I see. Mother? Father?" he asked. "Never knew my father. He was a breeding stud. My mother was eaten when she could no longer bear children" Faith replied. The man cringed slightly. He had heard of similar things before but never got used to it. "Any uh...kids?" he asked. "A son named Matthew and a daughter Grace" she replied smiling. "Okay. Let me see. Your full name is Faith McCormick and your mailing address is a PO box in Tacoma. Between houses?" he asked. "Yes sir" she replied. "Well it seems to be in order. Sign here and um...take off your shoes" he said handing her a pen. She signed it balancing the giant writing tool and took off her shoes and socks. He placed an inkpad before her. "Handprints here and footprints here" he said pointing underneath the signed line. Faith pressed her hands into the ink and then the paper. She followed by stepping onto the pad. Her weight made it sink a little. She squirmed slightly as the ink soaked between her little toes. "Oopsie daisy" he said plucking her up and helping her make the prints without tracking it around. He put her back down and handed her a wet piece of paper towel. 

 

"How often have you done this?" she asked. "A few dozen" he replied. "So, I guess you heard some stories" she said. "A few" he replied softly. She glanced over to see a picture on his desk. Him, his wife, and a tiny girl in his hand. "Who's that if I may ask" she said. "My daughter" he said. She looked at him curious. "She was our...umm...pet. When my wife died five years ago, I was left with just her. We bonded over grief and I came to see her as my daughter. That's her in a better picture" he said pointing to a picture on the wall. It was taken so well one wouldn't know she was really a few inches tall. "When the law went into effect. I was the one that made her a citizen. I even put her in my will" he said. "Did anyone give you shit?" she asked. "The state is liberal but giving her kind rights was a step too far for some. I lost the election this month" he muttered. "She's adorable" Faith said. "I'd do it all over again. My cute, rambunctious, teenage daughter makes my life livable" he said. He touched the photo. "Who the hell cares if she no taller than my thumb? She's mine and I love her" he said. Faith put her shoes and socks back on. "Damn right" she said. She stood up and he picked her up. "You'll get the copy in the mail soon. Umm...you smell smoke?" he asked. "Oh, I was eating BBQ for lunch" she replied. He chuckled and placed her on the floor. She waved bye to him and left. 

 

"I got it done!" Faith said. "Got what?" Alicia asked. "I’m a citizen" Faith said hugging her. "Sweet! And... Jesus you reek of smoke!" Alicia said. "Hehe. Well, before meeting with the judge, I had to stop Sagittarius from killing that Swiss banker. Killing her was easy. Popped right in and ran her through with an icicle. Problem was she wasn't alone. She had a bunch of mages with her. One thing led to another and we set the roof of a hotel on fire. They went down and I helped put out the fire. Easy peasy" she said. Alicia eyed her. "You're getting overconfident" she said. "I happen to know how to take them out one by one. I know their weaknesses. If anyone is overconfident it's them. Come on. Don't be mad at me. I did get you something while I was in Switzerland" she said holding out her hand. She opened it to reveal a tiny box. Faith opened it revealing a ring. She bent down on one knee on the coffee table. "Will you marry me?" she asked. Alicia burst into tears and hugged her. "...yes, but first bathe. You smell like arson" she chuckled. 

 

Alicia admired the beautiful gold ring on her finger as Faith held her kids and breastfed them. "How many are left?" Alicia asked. Four. Pisces, Cancer, Capricorn, and Aquarius. The others are dead" she replied. "Who's next?" she asked. "Capricorn. I can find her in Atlanta" Faith replied. "You sure? You are changing the timeline" she asked. "Yes. Some things did change like the fight with Sagittarius but because of his plan, some things are locked in place because of his little schedule" Faith replied.

 

November 20, 2018

 

"I have a daughter! Please don't...*GULP*" a hooker was pleading before she was sent down his throat. "Interrogations really aren't my thing. Annoying and it makes me peckish" he said grinning. He grabbed Faith by the chin. "Still won't tell me who you are?" Aquarius asked empowering his artifact. Faith whimpered as she felt her left femur break. "Did that feel bad or just hurt a little? Increasing blood pressure on a fine point can be a bit tricky" he said. Faith had tracked him to a hotel on the Miami strip and went to kill him. However, she was not counting on witnesses. Five in fact. Call girls he had bought for some fun for the night. Her hesitation gave him a window to subdue her. As for the call girls, two were in his stomach, two more squashed flat on the floor. The last one overdosing after he gleefully buried her in a small mountain of coke. "The Master informed me someone was knocking us off. Thought it was Keith and his do gooders but they haven't moved from that mansion of theirs. So tell me, who sent you?" he asked. Faith spat in his face. With a rage, he incited the blood vessel running through her eye to explode. Faith shrieked in pain as she lost her left eye. "I can do so much worse. Hmmm...you're lactating. That means movement and I'm good with movement. Faith went rigid as she felt the milk in her glands freeze. She could barely focus her magic. Old iron handcuffs blocked most of her attack spells but not all of them. She knew the fatal flaw of his artifact. The air grew very cold and the sound of crackling increased. Aquarius turned his back as a shower of icicles raced towards him. 

 

His power could control anything that moved but its flaw was he could control only one thing at a time. He stopped one but not the other six. He fell to the floor dead at her feet. It took a few minutes for Faith to get free. She collapsed onto the sofa and began healing her wounds. She checked on the shrunken girl in the pile of cocaine. Dead. Faith didn't touch anything. The police would find this eventually and just think it was a drug binge with hired borrowers gone wrong. Nothing magical about it. Speaking of, she destroyed his artifact. Faith returned home and fell into Alicia's arms. She just asked to be held. It was clear her task of eliminating ZODIAC was reaching a climax. She didn't tell Alicia that her eye had been exploded, her leg broken, the frostbite in her tits. She didn't want to trouble her. It was enough to watch Alicia looking at web blogs saying she was dead, pregnant, on drugs, or whatever the excuse was for her disappearance. That face that said she wanted to scream that she was a fake, that her life was a made-up ruse to further the plans of a madman.  "If this is going to work, you can't keep secrets" Alicia said as they lay in bed. "It was just a bad fight" Faith said. Alicia touched her with her giant finger. Faith nearly jumped. "Then why are you so jumpy? You came home with blood on your collar and smelling of pee. Don't tell me it was just a bad fight" she said.  "He tortured me for a while. It hurt" Faith said. Her finger went down her body and Faith flinched as it touched her leg. "Where else?" she asked. "My eye and both breasts" she replied. Faith felt large teardrops fall on her. "No more. You're not going alone anymore" she said. "I need someone to look after the kids" Faith said. "We can hire a borrower babysitter but you're not going alone" she said. "I can't put you..."

 

"This! This gives me the right! This isn't just a ring. It's a symbol. A promise" Alicia said showing her 

 the gold band given to her. Faith chose not to argue any further. "It's your day tomorrow. What would you like?" Faith muttered. "We can skip my day. You need it more" Alicia replied. "In that case I want a pedicure. A real good worshiping session" Faith said. "That's it?" Alicia chuckled. "No, one other thing. I want you to sit naked on my nose and look me in the eyes. Tell me you love me" Faith muttered. "I tell you...oh. I see. Consider it done my borrower lady" Alicia smiled.

 

November 25, 2018

 

"That was easier than I thought" Alicia said taking her coat off. "Only because your song boosted my magic" Faith said putting the kettle on. "It was your idea to use gravity magic to trap Cancer. All that defensive magic doesn't mean squat if you're pinned to the ground" Alicia said. "Yeah. It went easier this time" Faith said taking her boots off. "How did it go last time?" she asked. "Really not sure. Some alternate version of Susan stabbed her through the mouth. Then Susan died and faded away when her timeline was erased" Faith replied. "Whoa. Why haven't you faded away?" Alicia asked. "Very high-level mages like Etherion users are immune to that. Their magic places them kinda out of step with reality" she replied. "Then you really did lose everything" Alicia muttered. "...except my babies. Speaking of which. Lucy! We're home!" Faith said. Minutes later, a small borrower woman trotted out of the bedroom. "Welcome back" Lucy said bowing. "Oh come now Lucy. We said we don't like that formal stuff. Come rest those feet. I got tea brewing" Faith said sitting down.

 

Lucy climbed onto the coffee table and rested. "Thanks for looking after the kids on short notice" Alicia said. "And thank you for keeping our secrets" Faith said sitting and shrinking down. "A good paycheck doesn't hurt" Lucy told them. "That arcane. You're not abusing it right?" Faith asked. "Truth be told I'm scared to use it. I mean growing to be human sized. Most of my life I spent being used by them. To grow and walk among them. Not just yet" Lucy said looking down at her socked feet. They had been careful not to ask her about her earlier life. Not everyone was willing to talk about it with just a few sweet words and conversation. But looking at how pretty the small young woman was, it was a good bet she was prized. Long black hair, fair skinned, rare blue eyes, and nice feet. Yes, a good specimen for breeding as some humans might say. "Well I'm glad you answered our ad Lucy" Alicia said extending her finger to shake. Lucy flinched and Alicia pulled it away. "Umm...I’ll be back later. I'm going to make sure the twins are still sleeping" Lucy said leaving them. "She's scared of me" Alicia said.

 

"She doesn't know you and she smells borrower on me. Give her time" Faith said. "She had the same look in her eyes others did. It reminds me of what I was. I don't want to remember that" Alicia said shedding a tear. Later that night, Alicia got up to get a drink. She found Lucy in her nightgown watching tv on the coffee table. 

 

"Can't sleep?" she asked. "I get that way sometimes. Used to being restless" Lucy replied. "You mean defensive" Alicia said. She sat down on the sofa. "Look at that shit. You can bet that fucking drug is going to part of a lawsuit in a year. I mean the side effects include anal leakage. Can I have the drug that supposed to help with my blood pressure? Leaking from my ass you say? Win some lose some" Alicia said mockingly. Lucy chuckled. "I get why you're scared of me" she said softly. "Does that bother you?" Lucy asked shifting her foot on top of the other. "I guess it does. It reminds me of when I wasn't a good person. I'm trying to leave that part of me behind and I still have nightmares about it" she said. "What...what did you do?" Lucy asked. "Killed people for a guy. Killed people for fun. The things I did...sometimes I fell this phantom feeling in parts of my body. The soles of my feet, my pussy, my asshole, my stomach" she replied. Lucy looked at the giantess with fear. "People like me?" Lucy asked. "The really pretty ones I tended to rape and when they stopped moving, I'd eat them" Alicia said shaking. She looked at the borrower. "If Faith didn't stay that night or let me come with her, I would've killed myself" she said softly. "Why? Why would you do such things to people?! Why?!" Lucy asked. "...because I was tortured into believing it was my right" she replied. "Torture?" Lucy asked unbelieving. Alicia told her everything. 

 

"8 years. 8 years of him whispering in my ear and telling it was our right to use humans. I can't even ask God for forgiveness" Alicia said to her. "If you want me not to be afraid of you, you're not doing a good job" Lucy said. "To not fear someone is based on trust. Trust is based on being truthful. And an omission can be a lie. I'm very tired of lies in my life" Alicia said softly. The giantess stood up and went for a drink of water. "Goodnight Lucy" she said. "Goodnight Ms. Matherson" Lucy said to her. Lucy really questioned what she had signed on for now. Just a week ago, she was living in a shabby borrower shelter in Tacoma when she saw a flyer for a live-in borrower nanny. High pay of $500 a week all expenses included. Must be very discreet. Every borrower female there said it was a scam. That it was a trick to force borrowers into some kind of sex trade...if they were lucky. Lucy went for broke. She was tired of living in a drafty shelter with a sock as a sleeping bag. Ragged clothing. Food nearly spoiled. And talk of the shelter closing due to lack of donations didn't help. Lucy was on her toes waiting for the catch as the human women interviewed her. And then the bombshell about magic. Faith probed her mind to see if she was lying about keeping it a secret. Lucy was too desperate to turn the offer down. By that evening, she had moved in and was rocking the twins to sleep. And as she sat on the coffee table wondering what kind of woman Alicia was, she decided to give her the benefit of the doubt...for now. 

 

December 1, 2018

 

"He can see you. He can find you now" Capricorn hissed as her broken shrunken body lay on the floor. "Good" Faith said typing on the master terminal in the main lab. "Warning. Emergency decontamination protocol level 3 has been activated. Evacuate the building" the computer sounded. "No. How did you...I hope he kills you slowly! YOU AND THE FUCKING TRAITOR!" Capricorn screamed at the giantesses. "Time to go" Faith told Alicia. She took ahold of her hand and dragged her out of the building just as the blast shutters closed a minute later. "I don't care about her but those poor people" Alicia said. "Were a lost cause. Susan found them last time and remarked that they were totally insane and feral. If released, they would've mauled every human on this block to death. This is how it ended. With fire" Faith said softly. Shortly afterwards, there was a heavy boom as the thermobaric pulse burned every organic thing inside to ashes. "That leaves Pisces and Markus" she said. "Faith. She said he saw you" she said. "Clairvoyance no doubt. I prefer it that way. Focuses on me then he leaves Hope and the others alone for now. Let's go home. I expect he won't waste time coming" Faith said.

 

December 3, 2018

 

"The arcanes are in place?" Faith asked. "Every single one of them" Alicia replied. "And Lucy and the kids?" she asked. "Safely tucked behind a barrier. She looked terrified Faith" Alicia said. "She ain't the only one. I've felt his prying eyes searching in the region. The only thing keeping him from finding us I'm about to drop. Get ready. And Alicia...I love you" Faith said touching a high level arcane on the ground. "I love you too" Alicia said watching her lover erase the perception spell keeping them hidden. It didn't take long for Markus to appear. "You. I'm going to kill you so slowly you'll beg for death's release. And you my dear Aries. You're lucky I still have use for you. I'll just erase your memories. We can go right back to the way things were" he scowled. "I'll die before I let you brainwash me again and the name is Alicia!" she screamed firing off a lightning attack. Markus deflected it easily with Ea. "...he shouldn't have that sword yet" Faith muttered. He fired of a lightning bolt far greater that Alicia had, and Markus was pushed back but not by much. He raised his hand and a magic force blew Faith off her feet crashing into the mailbox. "I expected..."

 

"Diamond dust!" Faith said firing off thousands of ice needles. Markus feel to the ground shocked she knew such a high-level spell and did it without arcane. Faith closed the distance to begin her plan. "Not quite!" he yelled getting up and reading his sword. Her momentum carried right into his attack and then a gunshot. Markus fell to the ground again. Faith turned around to see Alicia holding a smoking .45. "Where did you get a gun?" Faith asked. A flash of light and Faith screamed as the beam burned clean through her shoulder and into the house. Markus staggered to his feet as Alicia began singing. Her power sped up Faith's healing ability as she went back on the attack. 

 

The fight was a close draw. His experience versus her raw boosted power. She didn't dare get close with him holding a soul killing blade. Foot by foot they fell back as he pressed on. A lightning bolt missing Faith barely blowing a hole into the roof. Lucy comforted the screaming infants and then the entire house shuddered. Alicia saw the backup plan go into effect to protect Lucy and the kids. It was clear that Faith was losing ground now if she did that. Then a mighty gravity blow knocked them on their backs and Markus leaped into the air to skewer Faith. She threw up the most powerful barrier she ever did to hold him back. "Lucy...we need your help. He's...he's too good for us to take on by ourselves" Alicia said over a magical link. Lucy jumped out of her skin hearing her voice in her head. But hearing it in pain and desperation convinced her it was very real. "What the hell can I do?! I just know that one spell!" Lucy shouted. "Grow yourself. Go...go to the attic" Alicia said. "But you said never to go in there. That you have dangerous stuff up there" Lucy said. "Please" Alicia begged. 

 

Lucy placed the babies in their cribs, grew with arcane, and ran to the attic. There was nothing unusual in there she could see at first. "I'm here but it's just old blankets and boxes" she said. "Go to the for back to a wooden box with iron sides. Open it quickly" she said. Lucy found the old oak box and cracked it open. "There's some kind of tiny metal clothing like armor here" she said. "Scratch the engraving underneath it and then...put it on" Alicia said firing lightning bolts at Markus. His sword was cracking her barrier. Within a minute, Lucy had out the armor on. It was lighter than she thought it would be. "Now what?" she asked. "Go to the front door and jump" she replied. "Jump?!" she yelled. The link was cut when Alicia was shot by a light spell through the leg. Lucy ran to the door and opened it. "Holy shit..." she said seeing what had caused the house to shudder earlier. 

 

Faith had placed a spell on the home to prevent it from being destroyed. If it was damaged by a strong magical attack, it would shrink and translocate to safety. In this case close by 50 ft. above the ground nestled in a pine tree branch. Anyone looking at it would think it was a VERY elaborate birdhouse. Lucy figured she was barely a quarter inch tall right then and tried not to think how small she was before. She literally took a leap of faith and dived off of the porch. Once passing the safety of the spell, Lucy began growing. The ground rushed up faster than she thought and when she landed on her feet (barely), she was human sized. "Oh god" she muttered seeing Alicia barely conscious and a grinning nutjob on top of Faith. She charged him with inhuman borrower speed and punched him solidly in the face. Two of his teeth landed in the dirt. Faith staggered to her feet. "I… I think I killed him" Lucy said. "No, he can't die" Faith said picking the teeth from the ground. She wiped the blood onto her fingers. "The armor of Cancer...on a borrower. Fucking vermin!" Markus screamed firing off a bolt of lightning so powerful it seemed to tear the air asunder. Lucy screamed and threw her arms up instinctively. The bolt scattered. 

 

"I'm not dead?" she asked. "The armor excels in defense. It's almost invincible" Faith said. Lucy grinned. "I need a minute" Faith said. "I'll get you two" Lucy said attacking him. Faith gathered every drop of his spilled blood on the ground and began her work. Markus found himself on the defense as attack spells did nothing and his sword made just scratches. "Then I'll just aim for the soft bits!" he yelled slashing at her feet. Lucy barely dodged and she lost her footing. Markus raises his blade and was skewered by an icicle fired by Alicia.  Faith sucked the free-flowing blood into her hand and closed it tightly. Her fist glowed brightly until she opened it revealing a soul gem. Markus yanked the icicle from his chest.  "Lucy hold him!" Faith screamed rushing them. Lucy held him   from behind until Faith slammed the stone into his still gaping wound. With a howl, Markus felt his soul torn from his body and encased in the stone. His soulless shell of a body slumped to his knees. Faith shrank him and then opened a portal. With a cold kick, she sent his body through. "Heal from that" she spat as it closed.

 

"Where...did you send..." Alicia groaned. Her skin was pale from blood loss. "Mariana Trench. The subzero temperature and crushing pressure will continually destroy him for eternity*" Faith replied as she began to heal her. "And the gem?" she asked. "I would toss it onto the moon, but I can't do that anymore" she said looking at it. A very tiny Markus beat his fists on the inside. Faith snapped her fingers and the gem disappeared. "Whoa. Where did it go?" Lucy asked.  "Shrank it to Planck scale*. Uh...that's very fuckin' tiny" Faith replied. Alicia was healed but still unsteady on her leg as Lucy held her up. Wearily, Faith returned the hose back to its location and size. After that...she promptly fainted.

 

(Authors note: The Mariana Trench is over 7 miles deep, a pressure of 15,750 psi, and an average temp of about 34 degrees Fahrenheit. While that's not subzero temps at sea level, it is for there as the water is squeezed so tightly, fluid dynamics gets weird. As for Planck scale, it's the smallest unit of measurement possible. So tiny it's theorized if you were shrunk that small, the fabric of the universe, quantum foam, would "drown" you. To give an idea how small Markus was shrunk, compared to an atom, if you counted off a measurement of Planck scale every second until you make the difference...it would take longer than the universe itself has been around. So in a nutshell, Markus got pretty fucked up...)

 

Faith awoke feeling sore and groggy. "You're awake?" Lucy asked her rocking the swinging bassinets. "How long was I out?" Faith asked. "Almost three days. Alicia stayed up for two of them" she replied pointing to the sleeping woman sitting in a chair nearby.  Faith groaned as she sat up. "The...the pump please" she said taking her nightgown off. Lucy handed the small device to her. Faith sighed as she milked her swollen breasts. "The babies" she said. "Clean, fed, and sleeping. Good thing we had some of your milk stored up" Lucy replied. Faith was quiet as she pumped. Thoughts running through her head. "Alicia told me about herself. What she did" she said. "Did she say why?" Faith asked. "She wanted an honest friendship. Honestly, it put me right off until I saw how she doted on you while you were asleep. There was a panic in her eyes. A hopeless look. I never believed a human could change until I met her. They're evil or they're not I used to think" she said. "Thought that way too until I became what I was fighting against. Anyone can change. It just takes something to encourage them" Faith said finishing. She placed the small bottles aside and grew to human size. "Thank you Lucy" she said. "Just doing my job" Lucy shrugged.

 

"No. Don't do that. You were our shining hero. A beautiful borrower coming to our rescue like Captain fucking America" Faith giggled. Lucy blushed. Faith picked her up and kissed her. "Because of that, you deserve to know the WHOLE truth and not just the bits we told you earlier" she said. Faith spent two hours telling Lucy everything. "That's...that's a lot to process. The end of the world. Resetting time. Etherion and the stuff you guys did. It's crazy" Lucy muttered. "Trust me I know" Faith said looking out the window as the sun began to rise. "And you still trust me with all this?" Lucy asked. "Well yeah you're family now" Faith shrugged. "Family?" Lucy asked. "We do love you silly and you saved our lives. I always wanted a big sister" she replied. "Love...wait big sister? We're the same age right?" she asked. "Uh...nope. I'm actually about six months old. I can talk and reason like this because of magic enhanced learning. Especially in the last three months" she replied. Lucy's jaw dropped. "I left that part out didn't I?" she asked. Lucy nodded. Faith explained the spell Ebonheart used on her and how she used similar spells to speed up her learning comprehension. She grew tired of being treated like a child. "The fatal flaw was knowledge isn’t the same as experience. That's how he tricked me. He said the right things, but I never learned how to see the bigger picture. Daddy was right" Faith said.

 

"But you're better now?" Lucy asked. "I've learned what's truly important" she replied looking at Alicia. "She's sweet isn't she? Look at those cute toes" Faith giggled. "They are nice toes. So, is this thing with Markus now over?" Lucy asked. "I was going to ask that too" Alicia said quietly. "You're awake?" Faith asked. "I woke up somewhere about you wanting her to be your big sister" she replied stretching. "Not quite. Pisces is still around and then of course that Mage army and the human city. But without their leader, they're a paper tiger" Faith replied. "We'll see" Alicia said.