- Text Size +

She dangled him upside down and shoved her tongue up his ass. Keith grit his teeth and held out until she stopped. She brought him to her face, and she sniffed his crotch. "Mine. All mine" she growled as she lifted his legs to lick his balls. What began with standard foot licking had turned into a sexual beast looking to satisfy her hunger. Her finger felt his little heart beating faster as drool seeped from her mouth. Her finger glowed brightly, and Keith barely caught his rapid breath as he felt her cast a fortification spell on him. A very strong one. She placed him on the bed. "You want to worship me? I don't want that" she said lowering herself onto his body. Only his head poked out from underneath her massive cunt. He could feel her pulsing wet sex on his body pushing down. "I want to be the center of your fucking universe" she growled deeply. A single tear fell from her right eye. "Lawan" he muttered. "Quiet. You feel that don't you? The place your babies came out wants to swallow you alive. And there's nothing you can do...about it" she said grinding on him. He took gulps of air as her cunt moved over his body back and forth.

 

And then she paused. Her finger went from the back pushing on his ass as he slipped right in. Keith felt her fingers gripping his ankles as she rapidly pushed him in and out. If not for the fortification spell, he would be black and blue puking by now. And then he went all the way in. Faint light from behind and a loud slap with her hands over her pussy trapping him. He could breathe but he felt her walls sucking him in deeper and tightening up. Her fluids entombed him and then with a quake like shudder, she came. He felt gravity pull him backwards and he slipped out right on the bed where she was kneeling up. Lawan was panting and sweating above him. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she bent down to his level. He went to speak again, and her giant finger stopped him. He felt his little feet pass her lips and slowly sucked him into her mouth. She sucked so hard his ears popped. Her juices and his sweat on her palate made him too tempting. Lawan did something she always wanted to do to him. She ate him alive.

 

He had been eaten by others before during training but never her. Not her. She was too frightened in case something went horribly wrong. But two days from now destiny would call for him. This was the last chance to indulge her last fantasy. The first to feel what it was like to be eaten by him, and now the tables turned. The father of her children, her soulmate, the one that defined her existence, sitting in her belly like food. Such a thought made the giantess cum again. She lay on her back sprawled out petting her stomach. She felt him moving, crawling up. And within a minute, she opened her mouth to let the winded morsel escape. Keith tumbled onto her tummy and she giggled. He smiled at the giantess and went to soak in the water bowl on the nightstand. They kept it around as it was easier than showering again and again. "What time is it?" he asked. "12:45" she replied. Keith climbed out of the bowl and back on the bed. "Shrink back down" he said. She did and opened her legs. "Not yet" he said holding her. "I think you need this a little more right now" he muttered. He didn't have to ask her. He knew what was on her mind as she grinded him earlier.

 

He laid with her watching Christmas shows that lingered on tv. Truthfully, it didn't matter what was on tv for her. As long as she could feel him. By 3:00, she was talking about anything. Keith sucked her little toes one by one listening to her talk about living in San Francisco as a kid. By 3:30, his cock was again buried to the hilt in her cunt slowly fucking her as they shared memories magically. Lawan used every bit of her strength not to cry. The tiny couple fucking sharing their warmth and love was too important to interrupt with tears. She felt him spray his seed within her and yet she held him tight not letting go. Keith laid back with her on top letting her long black hair. And then 4:00 came. "I have to go. I planned to see Claire, Luke, and the others" he said softly. Lawan simply nodded knowing how important it was to him. She watched him leave painfully.

 

Keith knocked on the door and Rebecca answered. "Keith! Wasn't expecting you today" she said holding her infant son. "Yeah, I came to see everyone because..." he trailed off. Rebecca bid him to enter. Thomas wasn't at home but spied his son on the living room floor playing with blocks. Keith sat down. "Hey buddy. It's daddy" he said. The infant crawled to him and into his lap. Father and son sniffed one another to remember scent. "You're getting bigger. You drinking mommy dry?" he laughed. "Damn right he is" Claire said entering the room. She sat next to him. Keith caressed his son's chubby cheeks deep in thought. He giggled as Keith's fingers tickled his neck. He looked at his little fingers curled around his. His little toes curled in amusement as his father paid attention to him. He looked at Claire crying. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he said breaking down. "For what?" she asked. "I've been so wrapped up in other things I haven't been around. He's my son, I should be around more" he said softly. Luke went to touch his wet cheek. "We know how hard you work. You're there when you're needed most. Look at him, he knows you love him. Isn't that the important thing?" she asked. Keith looked at her.

 

 

"Did you know mommy used to hate daddy?" he asked him. The boy cooed. "Hated me so much because she thought I was taking mommy Aspen away. She even wanted me kicked out of the house" he said. "Don't tell him that!" Claire yelled. Keith chuckled. "But little did she know that daddy loved mommy very much. Even though she didn't like him, at least he felt someone cared about his existence. And when mommy was in big trouble the day you were born, he felt losing her would break his fragile heart. Daddy loves mommy and wants to make sure she will be okay if he's not around anymore" he said. Claire took Luke from him and placed him on the floor. She looked at her mother who nodded before pulling him into her old room. She sat down on the bed and shrank herself taking him by surprise. She sat down in front of the giant. "How many arrangements did you make?" she asked softly. "A lot. I have letters for each one of you. Even the kids" he replied. "When Aspen gets back from shopping you should talk to her" she muttered. "I plan to but that's not why you shrank is it?" he said. "Play with me. Play with me like when I was pregnant. Like that night" she said softly. Keith gently pulled off her clothes starting with her sneakers. One by one he set her clothing aside until she was naked before him.

 

He held her in his hands. Keith smelled her little feet and while a little sweaty, were not as sweaty as when she was with child. His fingers rubbed her bare soles and legs. He traced circles on her tummy. Her breasts leaked milk. She was so soft to the touch. Claire was not as needy and sensitive now, but it was a thing of intimacy for her. Aspen was not as gentle as he. His touch was like warm blankets on her skin. Soft, comforting, relaxing. Keith brought her to his lips and sucked her little pussy. She caressed his nose and dug her bare feet into his cheeks. The tip of his tongue grazed her cunt making the bug sized girl shiver. Susan let out a squeak as she came. "Come in Aspen" he said softly. Keith had sensed her for the last few seconds behind the door. He sat in the dim light holding her wife quietly as she sat next to him. He went to give Claire to her, but she refused. He sat there gently petting Claire's naked little body. "In the last year I had to do some hard things. Stepping away from you, finding my own destiny, burying people too young to die, preparing to fight my own kid. The hardest thing though is to prepare a world that might not have me in it" he muttered. "Don't...don't say that" Aspen said. "Aspen, my beautiful caring human Aspen. What's coming is coming. Not talking about it won't make the problem disappear. I'm okay with it. I've come to terms about it. I've lived a full life" he said smiling. "Bullshit! You're barely 20! How can that be a full life?!" Aspen yelled. "Podcasts, solving mysteries, giving you children, changing the world, saving the world. I look into your eyes and I see the moment I came inside you. These hands held mine when I screamed myself awake from a nightmare just weeks after I moved in with you. You never even asked what it was, but you held my shaking hand. Your toes. Well you know how I am. And of course this troublesome little bug here" he said smiling at Claire who was listening. "She knows how deeply I care about her. You caught me sucking her pussy after all" he chuckled.

 

"I've seen things. Been given things. Learned things more than any borrower alive. I at the point in my life when I have more good things than bad things in it. And both of you sexy girls helped me get there in your own ways. Now do you understand?" he asked. Aspen held him tightly quietly sobbing into his chest. When she was finally done, all three went back to the living room. They talked about old times as each one played with Luke. Mostly though Keith held the boy until he needed a nap. He stood over his crib for a moment before leaving the nursery. "You know I could use some of that love you gave Claire" Aspen winked.  Keith picked her up making her laugh and carried her to the bedroom. As soon as she hit the bed, she stripped off her clothing. Keith sat naked on the bed and used arcane to shrink down. "Keith. I want you to fill me up not worship me" she said. "You're worth both" he said as he approached her feet. She didn't clench her toes even though his touch tickled. His hand feeling the spaces between them.

 

Aspen always did have a unique scent to her feet. Like sweaty popcorn but a hint of made her...well her. Not shocking really. Scent is genetically linked. Hope's feet smelled similar in that regard. Her blue toenails shined in the light. Keith remembered seeing her feet for the first time that rainy night he showed up on her doorstep. Perfect, just like her. He rubbed her feet for the first time on her 21st birthday as she was tired from dancing. She fell asleep next to him. Keith was sorely tempted to suck her toes that evening and would’ve if she was a borrower, but humans have different standards. Shortly after inventing the shrinker device, he painted her giant toes for laughs. The same night he carried her shrunken body to her room making sure to unshrink her before the deadline. She was so delicate in his hands. Keith walked to her pussy.

 

His first time seeing it was finding her pushing Claire in and out of it drunkenly on Valentine's Day the first year he was there. Her scent, sweat, pussy, and healthy fertile woman made him jerk off in the bathroom. He felt guilty over that. Then the time she lost her soul and Claire stimulated her. And then of course the night he impregnated her. Keith licked, rubbed, and massaged her giant cunt making the lovable giantess moan. She got wet and Keith canceled the shrink spell. He pushed his way into her and began to fuck her slowly. His eyes never left hers, even when he brought her feet to his chest and sucked her cute toes, they never left her gaze. Her eyes, Keith had never looked so deeply into them before and found something curious. There were flecks of hazel in the right one. He chuckled. "Learn something new every day" he told her. Keith didn't know she had heterochromia. A genetic quirk that made her all the more unique. Keith kissed her deeply. His tongue touching hers, touching her teeth. Their saliva mixing until he came up for air. And as he tensed up feeling Aspen cum, he waited till her pussy stopped milking him and then he began again. He didn’t know how he did it, but he held off cumming in her three times and when he couldn't hold it anymore, pulled out and came on her tummy.

 

Aspen was almost irritated he didn't shoot inside her but a sadness in his eyes erased that. She had known him long enough to understand the thought in his mind. How could he make another child when he had lost the last one? A child that was very much alive and doing god knows what? It was the uncertainty that hurt the most. Keith and Aspen was silent as they got dressed. He stared at the floor. "Who has four thumbs up and loves you very much? This girl!" she shouted. Keith turned to her to see her thumbs, and her big toes sticking up. "Four thumbs..." he muttered. He snickered and then full on laughed. She wanted to see him smile. To hear him laugh. She held his hand as they went back to the living room. "Staying for dinner son?" Thomas said as he hung up his coat. Keith saw the time was almost 7. "No thanks. I got dinner plans already" he replied. Keith hugged Aspen and Claire tightly before kissing them. With a gentle smile, he left. They ate dinner quietly until Claire slammed her fork down and left the room. Magical energy poured off her. Aspen had seen this before when her emotions were too high for her to control her powers. To protect others, Claire tended to shrink herself very small, small enough that to even a borrower one could barely see. Aspen knew where she was as soon as she entered the room. A tiny orange point of light on the floor.

 

Only three inches tall, Aspen was a monolith of a giantess to Claire right then and could see her staring down at her. Claire's pain and rage caused small sparks to shoot off her like static electricity. Aspen let the speck of her wife vent until the tiny point of light floated into her hands. The glow disappeared as Claire grew to a larger more noticeable size. She cuddled the tiny girl like she always did when upset. Claire was naked as her own power burned her clothes clean off, but she was warm as the giantess made sure her skin touched every bit of her. Her scent washing over her as she knew how much it meant to her.

 

Keith walked silently to Susan's home. Borrowers wishing him a happy new year and returned the favor halfheartedly as seeing 2019 was ambitious wishing. But he did have some hope as he noticed a few Mogwai eating at a restaurant and not causing trouble. He was curious as how the partnership was working. Then two heavy thuds behind him and the smell of feet. He turned to see Xiao. "I was invited for dinner" she said shrinking down. "That's nice" Keith said going to knock on the door. "Come on in son" Tim said opening the door for them. "Hey guys! It's almost ready. Just have to get the biscuits" Susan said from the kitchen. "You seem to be well sir" Keith said. "I'm better now that I have my daughter back. And you young lady?" Tim asked. "Xiao Long of the 9th Legion" she replied. "So like a soldier?" Ruby said entering the room and tapping on the giant phone in the living room. "Exactly like one" she replied. "So have you killed people?" Ruby asked turning to look at her. "Ruby Durmont! That's inappropriate" Susan said putting biscuits on a plate. "I do not mind answering. Yes, I have killed" Xiao replied. "Ahem. Shall we sit down?" Tim asked. They all sat down as the food was ready. Tim blessed it and while Susan and Keith closed their eyes and prayed, Ruby and Xiao did not.

 

"You didn't close your eyes" Ruby said. "Neither did you" Xiao said grinning. "So, Susan says you're a Mogwai and that its unusual for you to be helping us" Tim said passing the potatoes. "Indeed. Our people see your kind as...vermin. But we have that view of most races" she replied. "Well, you see things differently today right?" Susan asked. "I did have vigorous sex with the one called Tommy. He was attentive to my desires" she replied. Tim coughed. "How so?" Ruby asked. Susan eyed her daughter. "Him licking my feet was not to impressive. Many men and women have done so. Mostly before they died but Tommy knew how to stimulate my g spot" she replied. Susan cringed. "Well borrowers do understand how women tick. The pleasure centers of the body mind you" Keith said eating his steak. Tim was uncomfortable. "Guys please. Not in front of dad" Susan said. "Don't mind me. I'm just a human prude" he chuckled. "Human? So Susan is half human?" Xiao asked. "More like one third" he replied. "Interesting. I've heard that borrowers are feisty things as they reach sexual maturity. Is this true?" she asked. "Well, we were separated when she was 12 so I don't know" he replied. "And Ruby here. How is she your daughter giving her age?" Xiao asked. "Adopted" Susan replied. "Forgive the questions. I'm fascinated by other cultures. A rarity among my kind" she said.

 

"So you didn't get horny when you were a teen?" Ruby flatly asked. "I did have the drive for sex if that's what you're asking but during my teen years...there was no passion, sensuality, or compassion. My superiors never showed that" she replied. "Hmm...guess I'm lucky. Mom has been very understanding on my feelings" Ruby said. Susan nodded with a slight smile. "She even put me in her pussy when I asked" Ruby said eating potatoes. Keith and Tim coughed. Susan let out a sigh. "Very good for her. My mother never bothered to see to my feelings. She was very cold. I liked this human boy once and when she found out she was furious. She made me eat him" Xiao said. They all stared at her. "That's horrible. My god child" Tim said. "It was the drive to enter service. Just to get away from her" she said. "What's it like to eat someone?" Ruby asked. "Power. Absolute power. The feeling of swallowing a living person with wants, desires, feelings, and dreams, and ending it all with your stomach. It can be intoxicating as long as you don't look at them too hard. I've eaten quite a few in my time. Young, old, man, woman, and child. Children younger than you. But even the hardest soldier will find a day that ending lives loses meaning" she replied.

 

Susan looked at Ruby who had gone silent. "So how's the training?" Keith asked changing the subject. "Magic is woefully inadequate but their hand to hand is doable. We spent the rest of the day drilling in arcane" Susan replied. "Excellent! And how's discipline? I was told you guys have issues" Keith asked. "There were some problems, but they got the message" Xiao replied. "That easily? Not even a hint of bloodshed and animosity?" Keith asked astounded. "If I may? When they refer to discipline issues, they mean winning. Obedience brings victory and victory is life isn't it Xiao?" Susan asked. The Asian woman nodded. "So they relate defeat with a failure of discipline?" Keith asked. Xiao nodded again. "A cruel concept for those untalented. My brother and sister died just blocks from this home. They gave their everything to the homeland and yet..." Xiao abruptly stopped. "When this is over, I can offer asylum to atone who wishes to leave such a life" Keith told her. "A Mogwai defecting? Impossible" she muttered. "One has already done so. Think it over" he said. Xiao stopped eating as such an idea never entered her mind.

 

"Susan. If you're done eating, could you walk with me?" Keith asked. "Go on ahead. I bet your phone has Pictionary" Tim said smiling. Keith motioned she wouldn't need shoes or socks as they headed to the door. "Is this game fun?" Xiao asked. "Been awhile but yes" Tim said downloading it from the App Store. "What do we get if I’m victorious?" she asked sitting on the couch. "Uhh...congrats?" Tim asked. "Weak. If I win you shall clean the filth from my feet" she said sternly with a grin. "And if grandpa wins?" Ruby asked. "I shall suck his cock and drink his semen. A fair bargain" Xiao replied. "Oh dear" Tim muttered. "And if I win?" Ruby asked. "Grandpa sucks on me!" Ruby said grinning. "A dubious bargain as he might enjoy it but nonetheless. The wagers have been made. Begin this Pictionary!" Xiao shouted.

 

Keith held her hand behind him as the giant and giantess strolled through the city. Not many were on the street at this time. Most were at home finishing dinner, relaxing after a hard day, or doing homework if they were children. The festive lights still lit and twinkled all over the city. Susan wished she had her socks on. The street felt so weird under her bare soles. Sections heated and not, the seams of the thin concrete panels. She pushed her over sensitive soles out of her mind as he kept walking and walking. He would pause and smile at things as he made a clockwise walk around the colony. A young boy around 7 years old stood on his balcony in just pajamas. Susan stopped. "Shouldn't you be in where's it's warmer? Your cute little feet must be cold" she said bending down. "I wanted to see the lights" he said. Keith plucked him right up and put him in the giantess' hand. Susan stood back up. "Wow!" the boy said seeing the city from a new perspective. Susan curled her finger to give him better leverage as his little bare feet slipped on her skin.

 

She found herself petting the back of the inch and a half child. She smiled at the awe the boy had for something she took for granted. The irony was this time last year she could see nothing...nothing at all. "Okay kiddo. Back to your cozy bed" Susan said. "Aww! But I want to see more!" the boy shouted at the giantess. "No. Good boys go to bed at bedtime. Bad boys get eaten" she said licking her lips. "Don't eat me! I'll go to bed!" he yelled. She bent forward and the boy flinched until he felt a gentle kiss on his face. "Good" she said smiling. She placed him back in his room and tucked him into bed. "Can I see the lights tomorrow?" he asked. "Yes, but go to bed" Susan replied. "Okay Mrs. Durmont. Nite nite" he said closing his eyes. Susan was shocked. "What? You think I'm the only one kids look up to here?" Keith said explaining how he knew her name. Keith brought her to town square and kissed her deeply as he held her close. Susan had her head down and shook. "Suzie?" he asked. She glared at him. "Stop. Stop this. You think I don't know what all this is? This is your way of saying goodbye. Even this final tour of the colony is fucked up" she spat.

 

"Actually, it's part of an old naval tradition. A captain touring his ship before battle" he said. "A hopeless battle! I ain't some Georgia hick! I know shit too!" she yelled. People nearby in their homes could hear the giantess yelling and went to the windows. Two giant pair of feet on the street. The one with painted toes fidgeting and curling from anger. The other flat and unmoving. Those with balconies saw the giantess crying and gripping the shoulders of the giant. "Not necessarily. Captain Horatio Nelson toured his ship before the Battle of Trafalgar" Keith said. "And he died there Keith. I've seen the statue in London too" she said softly. "...the battle was still won" he replied. She looked at him in a way that gave him pause. "Everyone! You know the battle were facing on New Year's Eve but there's something you don't know! Keith is fated to die in it!" she shouted. Slowly, the little borrowers left their homes and surrounded then. Dozens, then over a hundred. Half of them in night clothes. They looked at the giant struck. "Is...is this true?" a young woman asked.

 

"...yes" Keith replied softly. Keith was not prepared for what happened next. Children began crying. Women sobbing. Even some young men shed tears. "Sign me up!" a young man shouted stepping forward. And another, another, and others. Keith got on his knees.  "No, I won't lead you to your deaths. I won't have that on my conscience" he said. Still others stepped forward. When children stepped forward, Keith had reached his breaking point. "I SAID ENOUGH! Just...just stop it" he muttered letting tears fall to the street. "You want to help me? Then have children! Lots of fucking kids! Keep our species from falling into the night. Sell your wares, go to school, fall in love, and have lots of kids. Look at you, why would you even step forward?" Keith asked looking at a young woman heavy with child. "I wouldn't even be alive today if it wasn't for you. How can I just sit around and do nothing?" she replied. "Where's your husband?" Keith asked. A young man standing beside her nodded. "You love her?" he asked. He nodded. "Do right by her, provide, everything a mate should do and then some?" he asked. Again, he nodded. "And you?" he asked his wife. She nodded. "Then you paid your debt and then some. Step back!" Keith should angry.

 

"Even if...even if this changed anything, do you truly think I'd want to live with that guilt? Let me meet my destiny with honor and distinction. If you respect, if you love me, you'll give me that much" he told them all. "Destiny is what we make if it lover" a voice said. Keith gasped slightly as none other than Hikari stepped from the crowd. "Hikari? You're here?" he asked. "She didn't come alone" another voice said behind her. "Elena" Keith muttered. "I still owe them for my broken spine. And an imperial princess of Japan always pays her debts" Hikari said bowing. "And don't forget it ain't a party without a singer" Elena said grinning. Keith picked them both up and hugged them to his cheek. Everyone could see the giant shaking. "You know what's coming? They outnumber us two to one and then some" he said. "I like a challenge" Hikari said bowing in his palm. "Just means more can hear my songs" Elena said smirking.

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the world...

 

"Thanks for babysitting her" Markus said checking his hair in the mirror. "I'm not used to caring for children" Hope said looking at Tracy. "That much of a handful?" Markus asked. "She wanted to smash buildings under her bare feet. She didn't like it when I told her she couldn't" she replied.  She's just riled up. Once the normality if everything settles in, she will conform" he said. "Dad. Hope wouldn't let me smash stuff" Tracy said hugging him. "Well you can't just Godzilla the place whenever you want. Even pets need a place to sleep" he said ruffling her hair. "At least I got to eat one. He wriggled in my tummy" she said giggling. "She snuck one is more like it" Hope said rolling her eyes. "No harm done. They love to serve us after all. Wait till they clean your feet" Markus said smiling. "Eww!" the young girl squeaked. "And how are you getting along? Heard you found one to dote on and even ate a few. That's different for you" he said. "As you said, they serve us and even then, those that chose to out of free will" she said coldly. In truth, it did weigh on her mind using them as sex toys and snacks but as she saw it, this was her rightful place. To change the world, save it from selfish destructive humans, and there was no going back. "What is all this?" she asked looking at the small sound stage before them.

 

"I'm going to make an announcement to the entire world. They're going to be put on notice that their time as rulers of the world has come to an end" he replied walking onto the stage. "Is that wise? You're painting a target on yourself before the alignment" she asked. "Exactly. What’s coming tonight must be said beforehand so to prevent the foolish humans form destroying everything. This way, they got someone to blame" he chuckled as people got the cameras angled and the lights focused. "Begin Protocol 1" he said. "Protocol 1 has begun. All OS exploits coming online" a young man said sitting at a terminal. "Protocol 1?" Hope asked. "In order to deliver my message to the most people, we embedded two specific exploits. The first one will override any security measures to display my broadcast. YouTube, Nico Nico, Weibo, Youku, Netflix, Hulu, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, even fucking Pornhub. Every streaming and social media outlet will broadcast my message" he said grinning.

 

"Exploit saturation has now achieved minimum optimized levels" the young man said. "And the second exploit?" Hope asked worried. "Just watch and listen" he replied. "Broadcasting in three...two...one..."

 

"Hello world. My name is Markus and I'm here to deliver a long-awaited message. For thousands of years, humans have had control over the earth and during that time they've systemically ruined it. Your petty wars have cultural beauty and extinguished innocent life. Your greed has poisoned the air, our oceans, our land, and even polluted space itself. Your lust for killing has sent thousands of species into the abyss. Even a species that looks like you, talks like you, reasons like you, loves and dreams like you were brought to the edge of extinction. Their blood and so many other species now long dead have cried out for vengeance. I have heard their cries and cannot suffer your species lording over our planet no longer" Markus told them.

 

"Check out crazy Greenpeace man. Fuck outta here with that!" a man shouted at the Times Square screen. "Another crazy liberal" an older man hissed as he tried closing his Pornhub window to no effect. "Trace this shit" a middle-aged man in the NSA demanded. "Ma. What's extinction?" a very young Chinese girl living in Hong Kong asked. All over the world, humans watched the feed and more than most had reactions that this was the raving of a madman hacker. However, other species were not so dismissive. Borrowers were silent watching. Melody, a 19-year-old borrower girl working in an accounting firm didn't laugh and dismiss him even as her giant coworkers did. The Mogwai watching gave silent nods. The yaksha reserved judgement. And the gremlins cheered.

 

Markus silently nodded to the young man working his diabolical techno magic to begin Protocol Two. "To show this is no idle rambling of a madman, I have decided to disable every communications satellite in orbit around the planet in five minutes. No more GPS, cellular communications, streaming services, clouds, ...no more internet" he said chuckling.      

 

"He's full of shit! Nobody can kill the ENTIRE internet!" Susan yelled looking at her phone. "The only way I know to kill satellites is...Control! Any launches in the last 10 minutes?!" Keith yelled after dialing. "Negative! No launch plumes detected by weather sats!" someone responded. "And the server?!" Keith asked. "Increase in traffic load but it's because everyone is streaming the broadcast!" they replied. "DDOS the fucking thing! Kill it!" Keith ordered. "I'm trying! Too much buffer space being allocated!" he yelled. Then there was a ping sound on the phone. "Our phones. That what this was all about. This is why he took control of ZTE. This is why he had Leo strong arm software engineers in Silicon Valley.  The software update he had people writing was to turn our phones into Trojan horses.  My God, and our phones are connected to everything. From military terminals and aircrafts avionics to laptops and smart cars" Keith muttered. "How can a smartphone disable a satellite? Their OS's aren't nowhere near the same. Even I know that" Susan asked. Before Keith could answer...

 

"Here it comes humanity. The foot that kicks you off your throne. Five...four...three...two...one..." he said just before the feed ended.  Keith refreshed the YouTube app on his phone to find it say "cannot connect to the Internet. Please check your connection". His Wi-Fi signal said no internet. Keith disabled Wi-Fi to find his cellular signal with no bars and no service. Keith looked at Susan. "He did it" he muttered. Around the world, every device, every machine, every piece of technology dependent on a satellite signal disconnected and became useless. Self-driving cars crashed. Hospital records wouldn't load. 911 emergency lines hung on to their landlines until those overloaded. Military sats went dark. Installations like NORAD went to DEFCON 2 as the early warning systems went blind. And worst of all, commercial aircraft, very much dependent on GPS began straying off course...

 

"KLM 3122! Divert to coordinates...oh Jesus. Divert to uhm...course 130" a traffic control operator at Heathrow yelled. He watched the plane veer. "Drop altitude! Drop to 5500!" he yelled. "Dropping! Dropping...turn turn TURN!" the pilot shouted in German. There was a loud boom. "Warning! Pull up! Pull up!" the automated voice chimed. The traffic controller watched in horror as a plane loaded with hundreds of people fell out of the sky after colliding with a private jet. A small streak of fire in the night sky going to the horizon and then a flash as it exploded hitting the ground. They had been trained to use degree vector systems like in the old days but with the sudden loss of GPS, they scrambled to switch over the system. With the airways cluttered with planes taking people home from Christmas, it was a mathematical certainty there would be accidents.

 

Tens of thousands died that day due to killing vital communications and navigation systems but it was nothing compared to how many would die the next day...