- Text Size +

Keith stretched moments after waking up. The time was 8:08 am and he would have unusual guests at 9. He had a little bit of time to have a bit of fun at Lawan's expense before starting off. He took the covers off her exposing her small pajama clad body to him. She looked so delectable and perfect just lying there asleep. He breathed her scent. Youthful estrogen and breastmilk. The tiny woman had given him two children for which he was grateful but felt he could do more by her. They had been apart for months until recently. He had promised to be her slave this afternoon as instinctively sex was how borrowers bonded the most. He could sense in her tone of voice that devotion wasn't necessary to her. Just some time alone but Keith decided why not have both. He bent down and rested his chin on the bed inches from her body. Her bare soles almost as long as his fingernail. Pale like fresh cut wood and soft, very soft. Keith wondered how she kept her feet so smooth seeing how much pounding they took as she practiced every morning after breakfast. Her feet barely had a scent as she showered before bed. A tender kiss for her tootsies.

 

Her legs were strong, just over an inch from ankle to thigh. Her legs muscles were more pronounced than his from constant training, but his borrower muscles were denser and got more bang for the buck. Didn't mean she could kick his ass though. More than once she put those leg muscles to use holding him firm until her pussy finished milking him for seed. A gentle touch along her left leg. He unbuttoned her top exposing her breasts. He would get to those in due time but something tastier was waiting for him. Keith used his fingernails to pull her panties off. The tip of his nose smelled her cunt. Sweet, musky, fertile. If it wasn't for her contraception spell, she would pregnant right now, but both quickly agreed that two kids by her was enough for now. Lawan shaved down there which was unusual for her kind. A pubic bush meant good health to a yaksha female, but she found that western men tended to prefer smooth girls as men "don't want to go down on a tumbleweed". Keith gently licked her pussy causing her to moan in her sleep. He could taste her juices on her tongue.

 

Her smooth tummy had no stretch marks from birthing two kids. Keith chuckled as he remembered one time running on her belly and getting his foot stuck in her belly button. Lawan found it so funny she stood up and had her shrunken husband dangling by his foot from her belly like a living belly charm. Keith rubbed her belly with his fingertip as he knew it felt good to her. More than a few times a grumpy pregnant Lawan was soothed with belly rubs when sucking her toes wasn't enough. Lawan sighed in her sleep and spread her legs. Her breasts had gotten bigger again after having their second child. She was nearly a d cup human scale and it did give her issues. Back hurt sometimes and they would get swollen with milk if the babies weren't hungry very much. Keith made sure to be gentle with them when intimate. He pursed his lips around them both and gave two gentle sucks. A small stream of milk coated his tongue before letting go making sure the kids had their own breakfast. Lawan began to stir. Keith laid beside her and rubbed her belly. "Good morning goddess" he said as she opened her eyes. She felt herself virtually naked but sighed contently as his finger massaged her stomach. "Good morning slave" she chuckled after yawning.

 

She felt her breasts and pussy wet. "My slave has been taking advantage of his mistress" she grinned. "Your fault lying there so defenseless" he chuckled before kissing her. "Take me to the bathroom slave" she smiled. Keith took her to the bathroom and held her over the toilet. Sure, they had toilets her size but being held and having him hold her legs open to pee felt more...naughty. She blushed as he wiped her clean and took her back to bed. "Your next command?" he asked. "Breakfast in bed and heat up a bowl of water. I think I shall bathe while I eat today" she grinned. Keith left the room and returned with a tray, a bit of food and the bowl. She eased her way into the hot water and relaxed. Her giant husband dutifully tore off bits of toast, bacon, and egg feeding it to her. Once finished, she soaked and sipped coffee. "They're supposed to be here soon right?" she asked. "In 30 minutes.  Most of the prep is done" he replied. "Prep all you want but these are Mogwai were talking about. This time last year you were things to them not people. They won't take well to change" she said. "Then I feel sorry for them as Susan is going to be overseeing them" he said smiling. "There's going to be trouble" she muttered. "Not your problem. The only problem you got right now is what hole you want me cumming in... mistress" he said. "So many choices" she said grinning.

 

Keith dried her carefully with tissue. Every crack, nook, and cranny dried by his touch. The babies had begun to stir and Lawan sighed. "Breakfast time for them. I need to meet with Susan before they arrive anyway. I'll be back" he winked.

 

Keith stood at the living room window sipping espresso. He heard Susan walk up behind him. "Nervous" he asked looking at her tapping foot. Susan was dressed in uniform. "As nervous as a cat in a room of rocking chairs" she replied with her southern drawl. "You should be heading this up. You're the boss" she said. "Nope. I got personal business today and you have more field command experience than me" he said. His phone buzzed and he put his espresso down. Susan picked it up to sip. "Jesus! Would you like some coffee to go with your caffeine?" she asked recoiling from the drink.  "They're turning off the main road" he said putting his phone away. He sniffed the air. "You doing okay? I can smell your pregnancy stronger today" he said. "Daddy was nice enough to suck my toes this morning. Ruby can't wait to have a sibling" she chuckled. Keith smiled. "Doting big sister" he grinned. "Could you have dinner with us tonight?" she asked. Keith nodded silently. Susan held his hand. "Here they come" she muttered seeing black vans coming up to the front entrance. Keith opened the door to greet them. 

 

"Xiao Long reporting as ordered" a young woman of maybe 20 said saluting him. Behind her were four men human size like her holding strange chests. "At ease. And your troops?" Keith asked. She nodded to the men with cases. "If we may?" she said. Keith nodded. The men sat the cases down and opened them. Inside was 25 Mogwai their normal small size sitting strapped in chairs in each case. Uniformed and armed, they exited the cases and formed ranks. "I present the 9th Legion plus 25 combat medics" she said. "It's an honor to have you join us" Susan said bowing. "...likewise. If you permit, we wish to report to your military facility to begin acclimation and briefing" Xiao said stiffly. "In time. First we shall have you settled in and instructed in the facilities and locations your people can use for their needs" Susan said. "Agreed. Lead the way" she said. "Forgive me but I have other engagements that require my attention" Keith said. "You will not be present?" Xiao asked with slight disdain. "You are in more capable hands with her. She holds the rank of field commander" Keith said. Xiao looked surprised. "Very well" she said bowing slightly. Keith sighed and left them. "Right this way please" Susan said.

 

Susan led the woman and her troops right to the entrance of the colony. "Please remove your boots. Our streets are built for that sort of thing" she said. Xiao being respectful removed her boots. Susan's very good sense of smell could smell her feet but more importantly, the pheromones of anxiety. Xiao wasn't as cool as she was playing it as.  It was surreal for everyone as two giantesses walked through the street. One well known and trusted, the other one of many that tried to kill them all just four months ago. Not to mention the 100 behind her who no doubt had claimed a few borrowers lives themselves. For perspective, it's was like inviting the same Red Army that raped Berlin into town to fight Nazis. Common enemy but still the devil you know. People stayed off the streets as Susan had issued a warning that they were coming. Not everyone though was inclined to stay indoors. A very small Apple struck Xiao in the eyebrow making her flinch. She stopped dead in her tracks. Susan stopped. "Go home! Go home you murderers!" a small boy shouted at the Asian giantess. He hurled another apple at her.

 

Xiao opened her mouth and easily swallowed the tiny fruit. Her socked toes wriggling as if she was eager to crush the preteen boy under her feet. She bent down. Susan got ready to intervene. "You lose someone kid?" she asked. "...my father. He died protecting our home from people like you" he spat. "And I lost my older brother and younger sister here. We all have hard feelings being here, but we do what we must do. That's the mark of a soldier" she said very quietly. The boy's mother grabbed him. She glared at the giantess as Xiao stood back up. "Shall we continue?" she asked. Susan nodded barely. Susan led them all to the barracks at the academy. Any personnel that were there were staying with family or their normal homes by the time they arrived. With a gesture, the soldiers settled in. "This won't end well" Xiao said in mandarin. "You didn't kill the boy so that’s a start" Susan said to her. Xiao looked at her. "We didn't know you spoke mandarin" she said. "There's a great deal you don't know about us. All agents of THORN are required to speak the four core languages. English, Spanish, German, and mandarin. High ranking ones like me learn Japanese, Latin, Portuguese as well" Susan said.    

 

"We heard that your company has discipline issues but so far I haven't seen anything" she said. Xiao cracked her neck. The 9th Legion is considered a joke. Lacking courage, honor, and strength. It only exists to serve the mandatory service requirements" she replied. "So, your people sent you to fulfill a debt of honor at no real cost to them?" Susan asked. "Indeed" she replied. "I've worked with far worse. Does your files say how I came to be a soldier?" she asked. "Only that you became commander just recently after serving as bodyguard" Xiao replied. Susan was surprised she knew that much. "In the beginning I was just a blind defenseless child. Couldn't hold a sword, couldn't walk or climb without worrying about bumping into shit. Easy prey. Then one day I decided I wanted to serve the woman that saved me. I took the sharpened senses I had and made them work for me" she said. "How?" Xiao asked. Susan closed her eyes. "Try to hit me. Seriously" Susan said. "It would be a dishonor to attack a weak..."    

 

Susan easily swept Xiao's leg making the giantess fall. Her troops settling in scrambled to the windows.  "I see" Xiao said standing up. Susan honed her senses and felt Xiao use a straight punch. Susan sidestepped grabbing her arm and flipping her. Xiao angrily went to kick her leg and Sudan made a small hop. She landed with one foot on top of Xiao's head and pushed making her fall forward. Susan cocked her head to the right. "Enough. They're watching" Susan said. Xiao looked to the right to see faces in the windows. Both stood facing one another and bowed. Susan held out her hand and Xiao shook it. "Highly impressive. And just by listening?" she asked. "No, my sense of smell and the vibrations under my feet helped. The point to all this is even the lowest of us can achieve great things if we try. Especially for you as I'm betting this was not your choice of service" she said. Xiao hung her head slightly. "Take heart. Your soldiers love you. I could hear them cheering for you" she said grinning. Xiao looked at the barracks. She walked over to them. "If you're done then assemble outside" she said loudly. In a few minutes all 100 stood out in the quad.

 

"In 15 minutes, the first rotation of THORN soldiers will be arriving. Those that are 2nd lieutenants are to help acclimate with your new friends. 1st lieutenants will be coming with me and Captain Long to the briefing" Susan said. They looked at one another. "Obey the order" Xiao said sternly. "By all due respect, it is...unseemly for a borrower to give orders to their better" a young man replied. "You know the penalty for disobeying an order?" Xiao asked as she raised her foot. The soldiers around him moved out of the way leaving him exposed. "It is a dishonor to take orders from a borrower!" he said. Susan stopped her from crushing the man. Susan bent down on her knees. "So because I’m a borrower I’m inferior?" she asked. The small man glared at her. She could see similar glares from others. "You right-handed or southpaw?" she asked suddenly. "Right-handed but what does..."

 

"Lowering temperate inside target. Focuses on water. Level one Lemurian ice magic. Frozen tomb" she muttered. The young man screamed as his right hand was instantly encased in a layer of ice. "What you all just saw was a very ancient magic spell. Needless to say, I'm no ordinary borrower. A mistake that poor fuck is paying for. The effect can be done with arcane which our soldiers already know. Make no mistake, we are far from being weak. Now, so you submit to my authority or do you need to lose that hand before you learn your lesson?" she asked him. "I... yield!" he yelled. Susan dispelled the ice and with a simple healing spell reversed the frostbite in seconds. They were in awe of her control especially Xiao. Not long after, 125 borrower soldiers arrived commanded by three captains. "What have you got me into Susan?" one asked. "I already broken one in. The rest should fall in line" Susan told her. "If they disobey, feel free to execute them" Xiao told her. The young Captain chuckled. "Why she laughing?" Xiao asked. The captain stopped laughing. "Okay then. Everyone listen up. I want you to separate yourselves into groups. Each group will consist of your best magic attribute. Earth, wind, water, fire, lighting, and so on" she ordered. They broke ranks and bumped into one another. "Thanks ever so much Susan" the woman said. "Anytime Joan" Susan smirked as she led Xiao and the lieutenants to the briefing rooms.

 

"Please take your seats. THORN has already been briefed so they won't join us" Susan said as she sat down and held a PowerPoint remote. "This is our primary threat. Target name is Markus, but he has been known by other names in the past. On our scale he's ranked Class S Mage however that's only because we have no rank beyond that. He's one of the most powerful mages in the world" she said. "How powerful are we talking about?" someone asked. "He's achieved a form of immortality nobody else has" she replied. Someone chuckled. "That's it?" he laughed. "We cut off his head and he retracted it like it was nothing. Still think it's funny?" Susan asked. The young man was silent. "He commands the same kind of magic I do except his has been honed by 20,000 years of experience. You heard right. He may look 25 but he's thousands of years old. His primary objective is to bring back an ancient council who all of them used the power of Etherion" she said. They whispered among themselves. Even Xiao was taken aback.

 

"With all due respect, we were utterly beaten by one user, how can we stand against many...unless" someone said. "Hope joined them. She's off the table" Susan said. The tension rose in the room. "Markus can only bring them here under certain conditions that occur New Year's Eve. We stop that and we got a fighting chance" she said. "How...how much help does that man have?" Xiao asked. "1000 confirmed mages" she replied. They spoke among themselves. "Silence! Mogwai do not whine about the inequities of life!" Xiao yelled. "We do have a plan in the works. Our biggest hitters are going to engage Markus point blank while Keith takes care of his daughter. Without either, his plan fails. Once done, we swiftly evacuate and deploy the boson bomb" she said. "Boson bomb?" Xiao asked. "Yeah...ahem. It's a bomb Keith built during the fall in case your nation invaded. On detonation, it flashes anything within a 1000 ft. radius with boson particles shrinking the target permanently. You uh...witnessed this on a much smaller scale back during the summer" Susan replied. The fact they built a tactical WMD to be used on them didn't sit well.

 

"...continue with the briefing" Xiao muttered. "About 50 of them are human sized, the rest our size. However, all are potentially going to grow to deal with us. How many can grow to human size among you?" Susan asked. "Two thirds for a short time. They lack...skill" Xiao replied. "Better than some. With that in mind, we will hand out the growth arcane. Memorize it. It requires stamina like normal magic but it's less intense. Be careful though, it's more fragile than a real spell" she said. "My superiors mentioned ZODIAC" Xiao said. "Markus is their leader. We took out half of their membership but they're still out there and each one holds a class S artifact. They'll most likely field as combat support" Susan replied. "And who deals with them? If they're support that mean they won't be on the front line" one asked. "I'll be sending our best agents to take them out. Our best bet is to dogpile them one by one" she said. There was silence. "If nothing else, return to the academy. Break will commence at noon" Susan said. They stood up, saluted, and left leaving Xiao and her alone.

 

"You built a weapon like that and kept it from us while asking for our help?" Xiao asked highly annoyed. "And the good idea of telling you would be where?" Susan replied. "We may not be the most kind but even we never thought of using such weapons on civilians!" she shouted. "No, you just tortured, raped, ate, and did away with them one at a time. Or have you forgot your people invaded our home?" she asked. "I have not forgotten. I lost siblings in that conflict" Xiao hissed. "And we lost innocent civilians. The death toll was over 500. We lost 37 children when one of your soldiers flattened a school. Be extremely grateful Keith chose a non-lethal weapon. Weeks after the battle, Hope wanted to turn your homeland into a sea of lava just to make sure you never threatened us again. He talked her out of it. So, before you wag your finger or suck your teeth at us, remember, you brought war to our doorstep and showed your kind mercy...twice. Now are there any other issues you want to discuss with me?" Susan asked. "...not at this time" she replied. Susan nodded and left the room gesturing her to follow.

 

"This room we call Control. Only those with security clearance is allowed in but Keith gave you full access in the spirit of cooperation" Susan said. Susan sat on the floor and gestured for Xiao to join her. Xiao felt slightly embarrassed about her outburst now. Susan rubbed the pregnant belly of one of the operators who was reclining on a computer mouse exhausted. "Monica, when's the last time you got some rest?" Susan asked. "Yesterday afternoon" she replied letting the giantess pet her. She glanced at Xiao and nearly jumped. "Congratulations on your child" Xiao said bowing. Monica just stared. "This is Xiao, the Mogwai commander of our guests" Susan said. Monica nodded. Susan went to rub her little legs. "Any activity on the server?" she asked. "Small bursts of junk data to test upload/downloads. Standard procedure for servers. They're called load tests" Monica replied. Susan rubbed her tiny feet. "Sat tracking?" Susan asked. "Nothing crazy. Rina's intel checked out. A lot of very small buildings and movement" she sighed. "You have your own satellites?" Xiao asked. "Borrowed. We have the codes for a military sat for phones and we use civilian satellites when we can. That plus bot AI's crawl the webs for keywords" Susan replied. "Very impressive. Can... can it monitor us?" she asked. "...yes" Susan replied. Xiao was quiet.

 

Susan could sense something was wrong with Monica. "Feel free to browse" Susan said picking Monica up and going to the next room they used as a break room. "Hi" Xiao said to the young man looking at the second monitor. "Uh...hi" he replied to the Asian giantess hovering over him. Xiao looked over the data and noticed the young man hadn’t looked away from her. "It unnerves you to be this close to a Mogwai?" she asked. "No, not many Asian girls where I'm from" he muttered. "And where are you from little one?" she asked tapping and clicking. "Lincoln Nebraska" he replied. She nodded. "This feed here. I can't see what it's from" she said. He got out from his seat and moved closer to the keyboard just inches from her socked feet. She saw him glance at her feet. "Apologies, they're quite dirty now" she said as she removed them. "I know your kind has a good sense of smell. I hope the smell isn’t too strong" she said. "No, it's fine. If you hit control R you can see the source of the feed" he said moving around her big toe. "I see. Thank you" she said. The young man reclined slightly on her toe. "We've been tracking web cams from Jakarta but saw nothing new" he said. "Might be good. His forces have not increased. That tickles by the way" she said looking at his hand rubbing her toe. "Shit! I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. That was highly rude" he said embarrassed.  "I don't mind. You're not the first to take notice of my feet" she said smiling.

 

She glanced at the young man obviously embarrassed. "What is your name?" she asked. "T... Tommy" he stammered. "Are you mated with anyone Tommy?" she asked. "Actually no" he replied softly. She picked him up suddenly. The way she stared at him froze him in place as her finger felt his body. "Is there a physical abnormality? Infertility? Curved penis?" she asked. "Wha...no! My penis is fine!" he yelled. He blushed as he caught what he said. "Then why are not you not mated? You are a good sexual specimen as I can tell" she said. He didn't answer. "Ah. Family issues perhaps. I understand. It's the same with me" she said putting him down. "No, I just devoted most of my time to service. What do you mean family issues?" he asked. "In our society, talent and skill is just as important as honor. Skill and talents are often passed down from parent to child. The more powerful members are nobility. For this reason, it is common for siblings or cousins to marry to keep the bloodlines pure. For others, those of low skill and talent, we are undesirable for breeding. Even though I am of age, I have had no offers of marriage. I have only gotten this far in rank being the plaything of my first commander" she said softly.

 

Tommy could see the hidden pain in her eyes. "I'm sorry" he said. "It does not matter. I've grown used to being sucked on and even eaten. It is the way of things. I do not want sympathy" she said coldly.

 

"Want? More like need. There is more to a person that what they can or cannot do. Me? I suck ass in hand to hand combat, so I totally flunked being an agent. It was humiliating for me, but I didn't let others define my worth. I tried my hand at other things and found out I'm good with computers. Next thing I know I'm in the intelligence division. I'm sorry how people have treated you Xiao" he said. "You're interesting. A Mogwai does not cry often" she said wiping tears away. Tommy rubbed her toenail. "Borrower, Mogwai, it doesn't matter. We all have feelings and deserve to be happy" he said. "When'd do you have free time next?" she asked. "My shift is over at 1600. Why?" he asked. "I wish to fuck you. Your kind does ask first correct?" she asked. "Uh...yeah" he replied. "Then do you agree? I assure you my pussy is still tight, and I will be gentle" she said. "O... okay" he replied astounded. Xiao smiled and went back to reading data.

 

Meanwhile next door...

 

"You know full well that the final week is most important. You should be resting" Susan told her. "I'm aware of that ma’am. But I have responsibilities here" she said. "Your responsibilities is to give birth to a healthy baby. Look, your breasts are so swollen with milk. When was the last time they were drained?" she asked. "Five days" Monica muttered. Susan shook her head. "Raise your arms. Do not give me that look" she warned. Monica raised her arms and Susan pulled off her sweater. Monica winced as Susan used her finger to move her tits. "See? That painful and you just sat on it. When was the last time you got your toes sucked, pussy licked?" Susan asked. "Awhile" she muttered. "Dammit Monica. You know full well that sexual stimulation during pregnancy can ward off hormone imbalances. Especially when it's your first kid. Why hasn't your husband taken care of it? Under the family medical leave provision, cadets are allowed to stay with their mate if they're pregnant" she asked. "As soon as word got out about what we're doing, he chose to stay at the academy to complete as much training as he could" Monica replied. Susan groaned in frustration.

 

"Relax in my palm" she said. "But...but you’re my commander!" she stammered. "Officer Tennyson! You are not leaving this room under your milk is drained, your body sucked on, and you have a healthy orgasm! Understood?!" Susan yelled. The tiny girl nodded. Susan sucked the girl's breasts between her lips and gently sucked. Monica cried out in pain. "It's wouldn't hurt if you milked them like you supposed to. Now bear with it" Susan said taking a moment to pause. Monica bit her lip as the giantess sucked her tits. Her breasts were painfully swollen, so the suction wasn't pleasant. Susan tasted a flood of sweet borrower breastmilk on her tongue. Seconds passed and Monica began to relax as the pain wore off. Susan petted the top of her head to soothe the girl. Minutes passed before Susan let go. "Feels way better doesn't it?" she asked. Monica nodded. Susan put the girl in her mouth feet first locking her lips just below her breasts. She gently sucked on the girl making sure the tip of her tongue grazed her sensitive cunt.

 

Susan wasn't entirely shocked that Monica neglected herself. Borrowers all over the colony felt the stress. One of the things Susan got on a weekly basis was the population count. On average, 20 to 25 borrowers were born a week. This week however was 52. Borrower women were so stressed they were going into labor early. It concerned her greatly. Susan had garnered a great deal of respect from women and it was not taken lightly. Like the quivering, moaning 3-inch teenager in her mouth, Susan cared for them beyond run of the mill friendship. As Keith put it, they were all one family. And as the girl came in her mouth and her sweet delicious twitching little body hung from her lips, she felt a connection to her. A precious life full of promise, a life within that held their future. Susan put her hand on her tummy feeling the small baby bump. She would contribute to that future with her own child in the coming weeks...if she survived. Susan took Monica out of her mouth and cleaned her saliva off her. Susan quietly watched her get dressed. "Monica. Go home and get some sleep. We can do without for a few hours" she said. "But with the Mogwai in town..."

 

"I have enough to worry about. Go home. Sleep. That's an order" she said. Monica sighed and hung her head. "I may be your commanding officer but that doesn't mean I don't love you and loving someone means you have to give the hard treatment now and then" Susan told her. Monica looked up at the giantess. "Yes ma'am" she said nodding. Susan followed her leaving the room. They parted in the hallway as Susan went back to Control. "Tommy. Monica went home to rest" she said. "Thank god. I told her she needed sleep and she bit my head off" he said. "You care for the girl Tommy?" Xiao asked. Susan cocked an eyebrow hearing slight jealousy in her tone. "We've been working together for months. Being around someone you get used to them you know?" he replied. "No, I wouldn't. We are not allowed attachments" Xiao replied. "Is that why you asked me to...you know" he asked. "I asked because I want to sexually dominate a nice man. I... what’s the damn English word for not wanting to be hurt emotionally?" she asked in mandarin. "Cared for is what you're trying to say" Susan said. "Yes...I want to have my emotional needs met" she replied. There was an awkward silence. "Forget I asked Tommy" she muttered. "No, if you want sex, intimacy, and comfort, then I'm game. You don't have to keep you heart closed around us" he said. "He's right Xiao. You can be a girl here and not just a female soldier" Susan said patting her shoulder. "Susan...can...can we check on our troops please?" she stammered. "Yeah sure" Susan replied. The Asian giantess looked at Tommy with deep saddened eyes but gave him a slight smile.

 

Xiao was quiet during the walk back. The sound of her bare soles slapping the street the only sound that came from her. "This wasn't what you expected at all was it?" Susan asked her. "It would've been easier if I was scorned" she replied. "If that's what you wanted then why speak to that child earlier?" Susan asked. Xiao paused. "I don't like being feared by children. It bothers me" she replied softly. As she said that, a man rolling a cart of vegetables lost control and rolled backwards. Xiao easily caught it by using her big toe. "Why do you say it like it's shameful?" Susan asked as the Asian giantess nudged the cart back to the borrower. "Sparing a child once caused me great dishonor. I was given a simple mission. Secure mining rights to a mine in central Africa. It was a job above my station but my commanded decided to do me a favor. When talks fell through, I was given the order to kill his oldest son. He was a quiet, respectful 13-year-old boy. An African child who learned multiple languages so he could inherit his father's company one day. And as I held his shrunken body in my mouth, I looked at the faces of his younger siblings. Prostrating, sobbing at my giant bare feet, begging to spare his young life" Xiao said looking at her giant wriggling toes. "I spared him. I spared them all and helped them flee to Canada. The mission was a failure and when my commander found out...I was punished. I had dishonored him and myself with failure and caused a multibillion-dollar loss. Normally I would be put to death and I wish they had. What they had in store for me you would not wish on your worst enemy" she said. There was a dark hatred in her eyes as she finished. Susan wisely decided not to ask what they had done. Abruptly, Xiao began walking again.

 

 "Joan?" Susan asked looking at the woman shaking her head. "They can barely cast spells at all. Their hand to hand is good but spellcraft? Even the best of them are class C" she replied. "And the combat medics?" Susan asked. "Silver lining. They're decent enough and some can grow to human size, but a bunch of doctors won't win this fight" she replied. "It's their blood. They come from lower houses like me" Xiao said. "By blood you mean human blood then yes. Each one carries some human blood. You can smell it if you concentrate enough" Joan said. Xiao sighed and nodded. "You knew?" Susan asked. "It's a dirty secret but over half of our population has at least a drop of human blood in them. My grandmother was human" Xiao replied. "What now?" Joan asked. "Mix the teams. We can even out the issues...hopefully. Assign a medic to each team. Start sparring and drilling" Susan replied. "Divide formations! You will be assigned yearns based on your abilities. Sparring and team training will begin shortly. If I find anyone purposely hurting your partner beyond practice, I will make them lick my asshole from the inside! Will you obey?!" Xiao shouted. "Obedience brings victory!" they shouted. "And what is victory?!" Xiao yelled. "VICTORY IS LIFE!"* they yelled in unison. "That woman scares me" Joan muttered. "She's a complicated woman" Susan told her.

 

(Authors note: If anyone can tell me where this phrase came from without using google, you win 100 nerd points)

 

Keith felt his heart racing. He knew it would be trouble if he was caught. His illusions failed him one by one. His back was against the dresser leg as he panted catching his breath. "You knew this was coming Keith. No use hiding from me" Lawan said softly. He glanced around the dresser leg to see the giantess on all fours looking under the chair. She was so aroused she dripped her juices on the floor. One illusion left in him and he sent it out running. To his shock it was snatched up by giant lips and slurped up. Then a loud gulp. What Keith had saw was Lawan's own illusion. She was on top of the dresser balancing her weight. She pounced onto the floor. A powerful wind dragged him out sprawling him directly in front of her. She sat with her legs behind her, her pussy arched forward and her eyes locked right on him. "The game is over. You're out of decoys and my prize awaits" she said grabbing him. There was a wild look in her eyes as she watched him struggle. Her heart beat faster and faster, milk trickled out of her nipples. The giantess wasn't his wife, but a sexual predator and he was delicious prey.