- Text Size +

"And that one?" Susan asked. "A bear" Ruby replied. "What about that one?" Susan asked pointing to a cloud in the sky. "A bunny rabbit" Ruby replied. "It does doesn't it?" Susan asked as she petted the small girl nestled on her sweater covered stomach. "You look very happy" Tim said looking at his giantess daughter. "I am happy. My daddy is with me and rubbing my toes. My daughter is laying on my tummy guessing clouds with me. A year ago, none of those would've been possible. Not even gazing at clouds" she replied. "I know the feeling. This time last year I was sitting alone drinking and staring at our family photo" Tim said as his hands pushed and prodded the ball of her left foot. Just wearing her shoes and socks for 15 minutes had left her feet very sweaty. Susan had warned him this would occur as she went through her stages of pregnancy. But what was giant sweaty feet to a man who gained a daughter and granddaughter? Tim wouldn't have cared if her feet smelled like spoiled cheese. It was her feet. A daughter he had mourned for an entire decade. The man was sure she had been killed by a human or worse. Being a preacher, he had hope she was alive and unharmed but a man, a father he feared the worst. And with such despair, he resigned himself to die alone and hoped to see them all in heaven when the final day came. As he rubbed the space between her toes, he praised God that his prayer was more an answered. However, he still worried about what was coming.

 

"Speaking of bunny rabbits. Did you know your mother tried to tame one like it was a horse?" he asked Ruby. "Really?" Ruby asked. "It's true. When she was nine, I looked after a pet rabbit for a family going on summer vacation. Well, you mom there fell in love with the thing. Feeding it, combing its fur, playing with its ears. And she would climb on top of it and ride it. Now it was one of those tamed ones so it hop around much. Then came time for the family to get their bunny back. Whooo… did your mom hate that" Tim chuckled. "Not funny. I loved Mr. Floppy" Susan pouted. "Yeah and what did you do? You went out on your own behind the church to get your own Mr. Floppy. And when you found a wild rabbit you tried riding him" he said. "Yeah that didn't work out very well" Susan sighed. "An understatement. Damn thing bucked you off and I broke your ankle. We were super pissed when we found you" Tim said. "I remember daddy Teagan and mom hugging me tightly. You were yelling" she said. "Can you blame me? It was copperhead season and you were stranded in high grass 300 feet away. Took us all day to find you. We were so terrified you had been eaten" he said.

 

"I remember you pulling my shorts and panties down and spanking me with your finger" she said softly. "And what happened afterwards?" he asked. "You bandaged my ankle using tweezers, gauze, and a magnifying glass. And then...then you cried" she muttered. Tim stopped rubbing her foot and walked over to her exposed ankle. "I should've learned my lesson then that our time could be fleeting" he said rubbing his hand on her ankle. Susan plucked him up and placed him next to Ruby. "None of that now. Let's enjoy the moment" she said. All three stared at the sky for a little while until Ruby spoke. "Grandpa? No... nevermind" she said. "What's wrong?" he asked cuddling her. "Don't worry about it. It's a borrower thing anyway" she said. "I'm learning to accept borrower traditions. What's on your mind?" he asked. Ruby looked too embarrassed to answer. "Honey? Is it related to how you feel?" Susan asked. "...yeah" she muttered. "I'm confused" Tim said. "Ruby is at an age where her body is beginning to tell her to have babies. As such, she needs stimulation to alleviate sexual tensions" she replied. Ruby was blushing like her namesake. Tim looked at her worried. "I know I said I was open to things but..."

 

"I don't need sex. Just...intimacy. Tenderness" Ruby muttered. "Uh...okay..." Tim stammered. He moved to her feet and pulled off her boots and socks. He quietly massaged her feet for her. "You're getting good at that. See that adorable smile?" Susan grinned. Tim relaxed seeing no harm in it and chuckled looking at his granddaughter grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "Grandpa is really good isn't her?" Susan asked. "I'd feel better if he sucked my toes" Ruby muttered. "Take it slow honey" Susan said. Ruby sighed and settled on foot rubs. "Dad you need to sign the papers. You can't keep putting it off" Susan said. "I know sweetie. I know. Guess that is what some parents of soldiers go through" he said. Susan nodded. "What papers?" Ruby asked. Susan bit her lip. It wasn't going to be a pleasant topic. "Well, as you know I'll be heading into battle on New Year's Eve. As such I have to make certain preparations. Namely, I had to update my will" she replied. "What for?" Ruby asked wary. "In the advent of my death, your grandpa..."

 

"No! Not another fucking word!" Ruby yelled pulling her feet away from Tim and standing up. "Ruby. This discussion has to happen" her giantess mother said sternly. Ruby clapped her hands over her ears. Susan plucked her up by the back of her sweater and brought her to her face. "In the advent of my death, your grandpa is going to be your guardian. He said he's willing to move here so you won’t have to leave your friends and still go to the academy if you still want to. Also, he will be in charge of your trust fund, so you won't have to worry about money" she said. Ruby was so angry, she kicked her nose with her tiny feet. "Did I come at a bad time?" Keith asked walking up to her. "Nothing that can't be worked on this evening" Susan replied looking over to him. YOU! You can order her to stay!" Ruby shouted at the giant. "Ruby Ann Durmont! That is..."

 

Keith took Ruby from her and sat down. "I will do no such thing" he said calmly. Ruby began struggling between his fingers punching and kicking. She yelled and grunted as the giant looked at her. "I get how you feel I really do. She's carrying my child. Your future brother or sister. As scared as you are, I'm fucking terrified" he said. Ruby stopped struggling. He rested her in his hand. "You want to be an agent, right? Well, being an agent means sometimes you have to be strong for others. Right now, your mom needs you to be strong for her. She's a crybaby sometimes" he whispered to her. "Hello! Good hearing over here" Susan huffed. "It hurts us to see you this way. You mom loves you. Your grandpa there loves you and guess what?" he asked. "...what?" she asked. "I love you" he said. "You...you love me?" she said squinting. "Well I am your uncle? Didn’t your mom tell you I made her my little sister? That makes me your uncle. So be brave for us snuggle bug" he said cuddling her to his nose. Ruby hugged his nose. "Somebody smells frisky" he chuckled. Keith tickled her teeny little ear with his finger. "I'm sorry we're making you grow up so fast" he said kissing her. Keith gave her back to Susan.

 

"I need you to do me a small favor. I need you to go to the academy and ask if any want to defer while I'm gone" he said. "Going where?" she asked worried. "Nothing dangerous. Taking Lawan and the kids to Miami on family business. "Understood boss" she replied. Keith nodded and bent down kissing her hair. Keith walked off. "And you're carrying his child?" Tim asked. Susan nodded. "I can see why. The more I see him the more I can see the pain he experienced" he said. "How so?" she asked. "There are two kinds of people that have experienced trauma in their young lives turn out to be. One is cruel. The other exceptionally loving. It's clear where he falls" Tim said.

 

Keith was heading back to his room but decided to stop at Aspen's. "Hey guys. I won't be around today so if you need the car...oh" he said pausing shortly after opening the door and finding Claire and Aspen...busy. Claire was laying on the bed facing the door with her legs spread. Sticking out of her pussy was a shrunken Aspen inserted feet first. "You were uh saying?" Claire asked. Keith heard footsteps behind him and quickly entered the room shutting the door. "I was talking about borrowing the car if you needed it. Guess you two needed some alone time?" he asked. "No shit. Aspen doesn't want to have sex with my parents next door" she replied. "Can... can you blame me?" Aspen stammered. "Shhh...sex toys don't talk" Claire said pushing on her head forcing her inside. Aspen yelped as her head passed her lips. Keith sat on the bed next to her. "I'm glad you two are keeping your spirits up" he said softly. "Just enjoying the moment" Claire shrugged as she scrunched her toes. Keith dug his fingers in and pulled Aspen out. "Thanks! She's just shoved me in without warning!" Aspen huffed. Keith smiled as he brought her to his face. "Wait...wait a minute!" she yelled as he tossed her into his mouth.

 

Keith pinned her to the roof of his mouth sucked away the sweet Claire juices that clung to her shrunken body. "Fuck your wife tastes delicious" he mumbled.  Claire roughly kissed him and pulled her out of his mouth. Claire grinned as she rolled Aspen around in her mouth. She eventually spat her out for fresh air. "Gentle goddammit!" Aspen yelled. Keith and Claire laughed at her as she wiped the saliva off their bodies. He looked at Aspen. "I'll get her back" he said whispering. "I know you will" she replied. Keith hugged Claire tightly and kissed her cheek. He kissed Aspen on her belly. He stared at them for just a moment and then left. "What was that last part about?" Aspen asked.  "He's memorizing this moment for later. Just...just in case" Claire replied. "In case what?" Aspen asked. Claire didn't answer for she didn't know what the future held.

 

"You and the kids ready?" Keith asked. "They're clothed and I got the diapers. Were ready" Lawan replied. Joseph knocked on the door and Keith had him come in. "If you're ready I am" he said. Keith nodded as the old man translocated them to Lawan's parents. They stepped through the portal and felt the lukewarm breeze of Miami. They arrived in her mother's backyard to avoid any onlookers and walked to her back door. Lawan rested in his shirt pocket with her babies and shifted. "I'm ready. Knock" she said. Keith knocked. At first there was no answer and then the door slowly opened. "Who is in my...oh! It is you son in law" she said. "Morning Boonsri. May we come in?" he asked. "We?" she asked. He showed her the inside of his pocket and the 40-year-old Asian woman nearly jumped out of her skin. "Lawan?! And is that my grandchildren?!" she yelled" "Hi mom" Lawan said waving up at the giantess. The woman quickly bade them to enter. Keith sat on her sofa as the woman busily prepared tea and cookies. Keith placed Lawan and the kids on the coffee table. 

 

Keith saw her stagger and rushed to her. "I can do this. Go be with her daughter and grandkids" he said taking the kettle from her. The woman smiled and bowed before going to the living room. The woman let go of her growth spell and shrank to her normal size before hopping on the table. She sighed as she sat down. "You feel okay mom?" Lawan asked. "Just a little winded. Having to keep this spell going can be tiring and running the restaurant at this time of year can be exhausting. That's where your father is now. I have to join him at noon" she replied. "Sorry for coming unannounced" Lawan said. "No worries. I was hoping to see you before the New Year. My word they are growing like bamboo shoots" she said looking at the babies. "It's the borrower in them. They grow and mature slightly faster than us. Hungry little things" she said. "I bet they are. You're not running out of milk are you? I have herbs to promote milk production" she said. "I'm fine" Lawan told her. "Lift your shirt and bra" Boonsri said. "Ma!" Lawan whined. "Do it" the mother said. Lawan put Justin down and took off her shirt and bra. She squeaked as her mother pinched her nipple until a trickle of breastmilk came out. Lawan was mortified as her own mother licked her finger clean. "Should be sweeter at your age. I'll get the herbs" she said. "Mom! Just...just sit" Lawan said. Keith came back with tea.

 

"And what about you Keith? Staying healthy? Firm erections? How does his semen taste?" she asked Lawan. Lawan was about to shout until Keith spoke. "Still got wood when I see your pretty daughter and my semen is fine thank you" Keith said politely. "Good. A healthy sex life is important. Some size play and fetishism can keep it fresh. Me and her father make sure every Sunday we mate. He has this curious thing about fucking my nipples" she muttered. "Well we alternate depending on the day. I don't fuck her nipples, but I do make sure to suck her toes" Keith chuckled. Lawan wanted to find a hole to crawl into. She loudly coughed. "Oh right. We didn't come just to visit" he said. "Oh?" she asked. "Yes. Recently I came into possession of certain knowledge and we needed to ask you some questions" he said. "Okay...go ahead" she said wary and curious. 

 

"Why didn't you tell Lawan she had a sister?" Keith asked. The woman tensed up immediately. "She doesn't have a sister" she said. "Yes, she does unless it's by your husband" he said. "She does NOT have a sister!" Boonsri yelled. "Why angry mother? It is only a question" Lawan asked calmly. "I am needed at the restaurant" she said suddenly trying to stand. Lawan grabbed her and forced her back down. "You said you don't have to be there until noon. Why have you not told me about Nyx?" she asked. The woman paled at the mention of that name. "How...how do you know?" she muttered. "How isn't important. Why have you never told me I had a sister is" she replied. "Because it was too painful" the whispered back. "I need to know" Lawan said squeezing her hand. Boonsri nodded to her.

 

"Nyx was born 8 years before you. I was 14 at the time and madly in love with your father. My life seemed perfect. As Nyx got older it became clear she was gifted when it came to magic. She had mastered growth SOELLS by age five. Crushed a food cart under those feet of hers one day trying it out. It was then the council took note of her.  She took to spells like a duck to water and then one day she did something highly dangerous. She combined spellcraft" she said. "How is that dangerous?" Keith asked. "While there is an advantage to combining spells, it can also be dangerous. Think about what can happen if you mix a water and lightning spell or fire and wind spell" Lawan replied. "Yes. And in Nyx’s case, she combined a clairvoyance spell and her own emerging Farsight ability" Boonsri said. "She had Farsight too?" Lawan asked. "Yes. Obviously, a blood trait as you have it. Now you see why I was so worried when I found out. Or you will shortly. When she combined the two, her mind began taking in not just her future but ANY person's future. As you can imagine it was an awesomely powerful ability to have. The council pushed her to hone it further."

 

"She pushed so hard something in her mind simply broke. She became stuck looking at futures. So many she couldn’t tell vision from reality. She would just lay in bed talking to those she would see hours, days, even years away. And one day she said something. The name Lawan" she said. "She...she saw me?" Lawan asked. "Apparently so but that was the last time she was coherent. It got worse by the week until she was virtually catatonic. Me and your father decided the best solution was to seal her magic completely hoping cutting it off would stop the visions. It did but there was a catch..."

 

"It sealed her memories too didn’t it" Keith asked. Boonsri was shocked. "I have a friend that had hers sealed too" he said. "She didn't remember anything. Not us, her home, not even her name. An 8-year-old girl with a mind of a newborn. When the council found it, they demanded we break the seal. We refused. When they tried to take her from us, we did the only thing we could think of. We placed a permanent growth spell on her thanks to my father and delivered her to an orphanage in America. There she seemed like a human with severe mental trauma. Your grandfather argued on our behalf when the council found out and avoided banishment on one condition. We have another child" she said. "They wanted to turn my sister into a weapon and when that failed wanted you to try again with me?" Lawan asked. Her mother didn't answer. "Perfect. Just fucking perfect" Lawan growled. "It wasn't like that. We wanted another child already. It hurt so much to give up her older sister" her mother said. "If it hurt so much then why was it so easy to disown me?!" she yelled. "We had to! You broke a sacred law by killing a human! There was nothing easy about it!" Boonsri yelled. "I'm surprised you didn't push out another child after that. Third times the charm" Lawan said coldly. Her mother slapped her. The children began crying and Lawan handed them to her equally shocked mother. "Lawan wait!" she cried as her tiny daughter hopped off the table and disappeared underneath the basement door.

 

Boonsri cried as she held her grandkids. "You should've told her long ago" Keith said. "You have no idea the pain and shame that came. You have no place to speak of this" Boonsri said. "You had 17 fucking years to come to terms enough to say something. Don't presume for one second to excuse your cowardice. It wasn't pain or shame that stilled your tongue" he said on another voice. Boonsri was about to say something else but saw a glimmer of energy in his eyes. "Oberon" she said remembering what she had heard of the unique paring. "Keith is too polite to say it but I'm not" he said getting up from his seat. Keith went down to the basement. On the floor was his wife naked practicing martial arts swinging a chopstick she found somewhere there. "You'll catch cold that way" he said sitting down on the floor. "Leave me be" she snarled. "Nope" he said snatching the chopstick from her. "Gibe that back now!" she yelled. Keith grabbed her in his fist. "Put me down! Put me down goddammit!" she screamed pounding on his fingers with her little fists. Her legs and feet kicking the air. Keith gave her a moment. "I'm just a replacement for my sister. You heard her" she sniffled. "And she said she wanted you before all that" Keith said.

 

Keith held her in his hands and blew hot breath on her as she shivered. "I grew up believing in the justice of the council. Even when they wanted to keep you, I felt...I believed they thought they were doing the best thing. But to want to turn a child into a future predicting weapon. It's evil. How can I be the captain of the guard when I have to work for such people?" she asked. Keith held her tiny feet between his fingers. Her teeny little toes curling on his fingertip. "I can't answer that. Maybe...maybe when all this is over we confront them about this. Maybe dragging it into the light may change some things. They are elected, aren't they?" he asked. "Lifetime appointment" she replied. Keith cringed. "Well, we'll burn that bridge when we get to it" he sighed. Keith took her back upstairs. "Is she..."

 

"Guest room?" he asked cutting her off. "Down the hall and to the right" she replied. Keith walked to the room and came back 10 minutes later. "She's resting right now" he said sitting down. Keith sipped his now cold tea. Boonsri looked solemn at her grandbabies who had fallen asleep again. "Did you ever try to see Nyx again?" he asked quietly. "Only once after she was adopted by a kind American family living in Buffalo. She seemed very happy and we felt it wasn't good to expose her to the truth. The seal might've unraveled" she replied. Keith pulled out his phone. "She still has her old name?" he asked. "No. They named her Cassandra Horne" she replied. Keith dialed a number. "Control. Look into the Buffalo New York City archives for a Cassandra Horne. Yes, H...O...R...N... E. Tell me what you find" he said ending the call. "You can't really be thinking of seeing her?!" she yelled. "If it was me, I'd want to know my birth parents" he said. "But the seal?!" she yelled again. "I have people that can help control her powers far better than you and your father. "It could cause her to..."

 

"Stop making excuses!" Keith yelled. Keith rubbed his eyes. "This is monumentally important to Lawan. The prospect of family is more important now than ever seeing what's coming in a few days" he said. "What's coming?" she asked. Keith sat back and explained the situation from Markus, the ZODIAC, the Great Alignment, and then his foreseen death. "You have taken her prediction very well" she said. "If it comes it comes. I just want to take some with me" he said. "You sound very different from the last time we spoke" she said. "I have seen much death since then. Taken lives too. Many lives and some were innocent. Boonsri looked at him incensed. "I don't expect a yaksha of your generation to understand. The world is changing out there. Your old ways won't save the world" he said. "Our ways have benefitted the world longer than your species has existed" she said coldly. "And did they help when it came time to put prejudices aside and let Mogwai live among you when your homeland faced destruction? Oh? You didn't know about that? Maybe if you leave your sheltered human life behind and visited the homeland maybe you'd see what I'm talking about. Just an idea" he said.

 

His phone rang. Keith answered. "Yeah. I see. Yeah that's good. Really? You sure? Thanks. Good job guys" he said ending the call. "You'd be happy to know your older daughter is still in Buffalo and works as an EMT. Oddly though she's been involved in some...strange incidents" he said. "S... strange?" she asked. "Gunshot victims surviving when they shouldn’t. Heart attack victims being revived when defibrillators couldn't do it. She even helped to avoid a major car pileup on a snowy highway last year. Something about getting a state trooper to pull a tractor trailer over for bad brakes. Give you one guess how she's pulling those miracles off" he said. "Her powers. But they're sealed!" Boonsri said. "Apparently it's wearing off. Susan went through something similar. It might be fate I found out about her" he said standing up. "Where are you going?" she asked. "Telling Lawan what I know" he replied.

 

Boonsri was very quiet when Lawan returned with him. Keith placed her on the table so she could put her bra and shirt back on. "Look after the kids while we're gone" she muttered. "Yes daughter. Lawan...I never meant to hurt you" she said. Lawan looked at her. "As much as I want to berate you for your choices, I think the shame you feel is good enough. Keith, if you can?" she said. "Joseph. I need a translocation to 2151 Timber Road Buffalo New York" he said. Boonsri watched her giantess daughter leave without looking back. "Aat is going to shit bricks when he finds out about all this" she muttered.

 

"Holy shit it's cold!" Lawan said shaking. "Yeah...13 degrees easy. Christ look at all the snow" Keith said looking around as they stood on the scraped sidewalk in front of Cassandra's home. "Th... think she's home?" she said through chattering teeth. "Car is here but her walkway wasn't scraped.  Good foot of snow" he said wading through it. Keith rang the doorbell as he hugged Lawan tightly for warmth. No answer. Keith rang it again. "I can hear movement" he said. He pounded on the door and finally it opened. "Look. I'm not interested in Jehovah, Mormon, life insurance, or whatever the hell you’re...where the hell is your coats?" Cassandra asked. Lawan was lost looking at her. "I know Asians are rare up here, but I know you seen one before looking in a mirror" she said. "Cassandra...Horne?" she asked. "Yeah...Who's asking?" she answered. "Can... can we come in? It's highly important" Keith asked. "How about no. Don't know you two from Adam" she said. She sucked her teeth and went to close the door. Keith caught it. Cassandra tried closing it, but she was no match for his borrower strength. "Let go or I'm calling the cops" she said. "We can explain the strange things happening to you" he said. She let go of the door. "Does your hands tingle when you touch the injured? That thing with the tractor trailer. You saw it like in a vision, didn't you?" he asked. She looked worried. "Have you ever heard of the word yaksha?" he asked. She looked at him frightened. "Please. We mean no harm. We have answers to questions you haven't even asked yourself" he said. "Like what?" she asked. "Who your real parents are" he replied. Cassandra let them in cautiously.

 

"Thank Buddha. I lost the feeling in my toes" Lawan said warming herself next to the fireplace. Keith saw Cassandra pick up a kitchen knife. "Just in case" she said. "Fair enough" he said sitting down. "Well?" she asked. "I'm your little sister" Lawan said softly. Cassandra looked at her. "Horseshit" she muttered. "Why?" Keith asked. She had no answer. "Look at her closely" he said. Cassandra sat on the floor next to the girl who had taken her shoes and socks off to warm her bare feet next to the fire. "Same ears. Nose, that speck of hazel in the eyes. Bet even her toes are the same" he said. Cassandra took a sock off. "Called it. Second toe is longer than the first" he chuckled. "All these years I've wondered. But how do I know..."

 

"Look at her. She's begging with her soul for you to believe. You can't fake that" he said. Cassandra touched her cheek and Lawan began sobbing. So emotional her growth spell broke and she shrank. Cassandra screamed and scrambled backwards. "It's okay! It's okay" Keith said. "Okay!? She...she fucking shrank! People don't shrink!"  she yelled. "Your people can" he said. "Wha..." she said. "We are called yaksha. We as in me, you, and our parents" Lawan said. "That word...it makes my head hurt" she muttered. Keith helped her to her sofa. Lawan crawled onto the armrest. "Want to hold me?" Lawan asked. "I might hurt you" she replied. "I trust you sis" Lawan said. Cassandra placed her in her hand. "My god. I can feel your warmth. Your little feet on my skin" she said. "Never held a tiny person before? Not even a borrower?" Keith asked. "No. Not once" she replied. "How do you change size like?" she asked. "The same way you can heal people and knew to stop that a truck. With magic" Lawan replied.

 

"Magic? Now that's fantasy shit. Like Disney and fairytales" she said. "Set me down on the cushion" Lawan said. Cassandra did and Lawan held her hand out. With a simple spell, she shrank her older sister. Cassandra whimpered immediately. She looked at Keith and began crying seeing the giant. "Don't be afraid. My husband would never hurt you. He's very loving" Lawan said holding her hands. "Husband?" she asked. "Yes. We have two children. Your niece and nephew and here's the cool thing. He's really a borrower" Lawan chuckled. She stared at the giant. "Long story" Keith grinned. "This is too much at one time" Cassandra said. "We understand" Keith said. "I thought I was losing my mind. Dreams where I was surrounded by tiny Asian people. Things that haven't occurred yet and did. Nights I would open my eyes and found myself in a giant room on top of a giant bed. So, what was that?" Cassandra asked. "Your abilities and memories sealed away by our mother" Lawan replied.

 

"When did these things begin happening in your life?" Keith asked. "Just after an accident I was in. Me and my partner was speeding to call, and we were plowed into by a log truck. Smashed our ambulance like a beer can. Partner was dead on impact. I was bleeding out with a broken gurney brace stuck in my thigh. Femoral artery slashed open. I was going to be dead in minutes. Then I felt this strange tingle. I felt strong and yanked it out. Put pressure on the wound and waited. All that time I felt almost no pain and my hand had this static electricity glow about it. Figured I was hallucinating from blood loss and shock. Doctors said it was a miracle I didn't die" she replied. "Wasn't a miracle. You used what is called fortification to stabilize yourself" Lawan said. "And that's when the dreams and stuff happened?" Keith asked. "A few weeks later" she replied. "Similar to Susan. A life-threatening injury caused her instincts to weaken the seal" Keith said.

 

"Bathroom?" Lawan asked. "Down the hall second door to the left" Cassandra replied. Lawan grew herself and left them alone. "Incredible" she muttered. "Oh that's the least of what you all can do. You can shoot ice, lightning, and wind and stuff " Keith said. Cassandra stood up and began thrusting out her hands. She looked puzzled until she lost her footing. Keith caught her before she hit the floor. "Careful" he said. "Thanks. Umm...why are you doing that?" she asked as his finger caressed her hair. "Sorry. Force of habit" he replied. Cassandra smirked at the blushing giant. "I uh...see no pictures. No husband or kids?" he asked. "Work got in the way and uhm..."

 

"Heightened libido?" he asked. It was her turn to blush. "It's very common in small races. The yaksha are very open about sex and nudity" he said. "How?" she asked. "Public sex is common. We train nude and practice sex as a way to train stamina. They don't have hang-ups about sexual thoughts. They say what's on their mind" he smiled. "You know a good deal about them" she said. "I married one and trained with them" he said. "Trained?" she asked. "Think naked little warrior monks" he chuckled. "If it's so nice there then why did my parents drop me off here?" she asked. "Because you were too powerful. Our elders wanted to use your gifts as a weapon. Mom said she sealed your powers and made you like humans to protect you" Lawan said returning. She sat down left to Keith and noticed her in his hand now. "I see you two got closer" she said. "He just saved me from falling off the couch" she said quickly. "I'm teasing. However, it's my turn to hold you" she said plucking her from Keith. She squealed like a kid as she petted her shrunken sister. "Sorry but this is so wonderful to me" she said. "I should still be weirded out, but this feels...natural" Cassandra said touching the giantess' fingernail. "I still have questions" she said. "I'll give you two some time alone" Keith said. They watched him borrow a coat and shovel and went outside. "Didn't even ask" Cassandra said. "He's a borrower. They don't" Lawan laughed. As Keith shoveled snow outside, the two women spoke. Lawan told her of their family. Their homeland. Magic. Keith came back in and didn't see them. Their scent led him to the bathroom. "Oh, there you two are. Done with the driveway and walkway" he said. Lawan was soaking in the tub and the still shrunk Cassandra soaked in the sink. She shrieked. "Sorry" he said. "Oh lighten up" Lawan told her. Cassandra uncovered herself nervously. "You're extremely beautiful. No need to cover yourself. In fact, sit on the porcelain And I'll wash your back and hair" Keith said.

 

Cassandra sat with her back turned to him. Her heart pounding in her chest. Keith soaped his fingers and she made a squeak as his finger touched her back. She was sure a giant his size would hurt her for sure, but she barely felt pressure. His giant finger going up then down. "Pretty damn good, isn't he?" Lawan snickered. "Y... yes" Cassandra stammered. A gentle trickle of water washed the suds off her back. She felt her long hair between his fingers as he slicked it with shampoo. She began to relax as the giant cleaned her hair with the gentleness of a spring breeze. "Hmm" Keith muttered. "What is it?" Cassandra said softly. "It would be impolite to ask" he said. "Oh? After seeing me naked this is what makes you squeamish?" she chuckled. "Well, I get you said work got in the way but no boyfriends?" he asked. "I attracted the wrong people" she replied. Lawan and Keith was puzzled. "Asian fetish" she explained. "That's a stupid reason to date someone" Keith said. "So, you'd date a girl with ugly feet?" Lawan asked.  "He as a foot fetish?" Cassandra asked. "A really big one" Lawan snickered. "I'll have you know I would. Remember Nala?" he asked. "One of my students. What about her?" Lawan asked wary. "Stubby toes but she had a heart of gold" he said. "Is that why you kept chasing her for training?" Lawan asked annoyed. "Ugly feet but that smile and tightness" he grinned. He glanced at Lawan who was not amused. "Gotcha! Haha. I spent extra time with her because she was afraid nobody would remember her if she died" he said. "She's wasn't alone nor forgotten when the time came" Lawan said softly. "No, she wasn't" Keith replied. He took a small cloth and handed it to Casandra. "You can dry yourself off with this" he said before leaving the bathroom. "I'm missing something?" Cassandra asked. Lawan began to step out of the tub.

 

"Magic isn't just fun and games. There’s the world you know and the magic world. On one side are people like us that defend freedom, justice, and equality. And on the other side are those who would see the weaker ones killed or enslaved. Last summer me and Keith fought a pitched battle for the future of humanity. We won but at a high price. A lot of people we loved lost their lives. Keith had to bury them. Some were empty boxes are their bodies..."

 

"Why him?" Cassandra asked. "He doesn't look it but he's one of the most brilliant men on the planet. It's partly why he was left to lead the peacekeepers" Lawan replied. "He looked hurt" Cassandra said looking at her giantess little sister drying off. "His greatest strength is also his biggest weakness. He loves everyone. When he loses someone, it takes it very hard" Lawan said. Lawan carried her to her bedroom. "That bath worked wonders getting rid of the chills" Lawan said plopping on the bed. Cassandra bounced slightly tumbling. "It's so much to take in" she muttered. "You don't have to be alone ever again" Lawan said laying on her stomach. He pinned Cassandra down with her fingers and blew a raspberry on her little tummy. "That's tickles dammit!" Cassandra laughed. She was kicking her cheeks until Lawan seized her feet between her lips. Her giant taste buds tickling her little soles. "You want me to pee myself?!" Cassandra yelled. Lawan let go. Lawan caressed her cheek and shed tears. "I have a sister. A real sister" she sniffled. "So do I and a niece and nephew" Cassandra said back.

 

Lawan looked to the door. "If you’re worried about him, we can go. We can always have girl time later" Cassandra said. Lawan picked her up and carried her back to the living room. On the floor, Keith sat in his borrower size before the fire. Naked with his legs crossed, he was deep in meditation. "What's he doing?" Cassandra whispered. "Meditating like I taught him" Lawan replied. "Naked?" Cassandra asked. "It's easier. He must still be troubled" she replied. "About what I said earlier?" Cassandra asked. "No, it's about other things" Lawan replied. "I can hear you" Keith said. Lawan came closer and placed Cassandra on the sofa before shrinking down to sit next to him. "Uh. Help?" Cassandra asked. Lawan nodded and undid the shrinking spell on her. Naked as well, Cassandra went into the kitchen to make coffee. Both tiny people sat motionless as the giantess returned with a cup of joe and sat next to them. Keith fidgeted off and on for a few minutes and sighed. "It's not easy to push out those feelings" he said. "You're not expected to master it the first time. Getting this far is an achievement" she said. "Feelings?" Cassandra asked. "Bloodlust" Keith replied softly. "With magic?" Cassandra asked. "Magic was involved yes" he replied.  "I've seen the stuff people did to borrowers online. If you can shrink people then..."   

 

"You can crush, rape, or eat anyone you want" he replied. "Have you ever done that using magic?" she asked timidly. Lawan peeked at Keith. "Not raping. Never raping. And would want to say never the innocent but recently..." he muttered. "Innocent people?" she asked. Keith turned to face the giantess. Her dark pubic hairs slightly shining in the light. "Not wholly innocent. They were cannibals but not of their own free will. It's a long story. Needless to say, they had something I needed and instead of giving it to me when I asked, they tried to turn me into dinner" he replied. "Sounds like they had it coming" Cassandra asked. "Did the old man I kicked into the air had it coming? Did the grieving mother at my feet forced to watch me swallow her young daughter alive have it coming? Or the young man who defended his home from the foreign giant crushed to paste under my shoe have it coming?" he asked. Cassandra flinched back. "Without all of that, you'd never know about your family or your true self. What they gave me led us to you" he said. Cassandra was silent for a moment.