- Text Size +

Susan sighed contently in her pool chair. The climate control kept the colony at a steady 74 degrees which was a blessing as the November northern England chill made itself known outside the dome. A mystery novel in her hand, a fruity drink on the table next to her. Just the skimpiest swimsuit covering her body which she was proud to show off now. Her last mission was as grueling as it was dangerous but it did make her feel alive. Or more precisely, have her stop thinking about dying. That was a week ago but she felt new again. Watching Rose sleep like old times. Talking to friends about old missions. She understood that wasn't living so much as simply existing earlier. And now that something new was out there that concerned everyone, she saw her work not yet done. The sounds of bare feet on concrete and laughter filled her ears. "Slow down! No....no cannonballs!" a voice shouted. Susan left her gaze from her book and looked up just as a splash of pool water hit her. "Hope..." Keith sighed.

 

Susan wiped her eyes to see Hope laughing and splashing around in the pool as Keith approached. "I'm sorry miss...Susan?" Keith asked holding a towel. "Thanks" Susan said taking it from him. "Wasn't expecting you here" he said sitting next to her. "Just relaxing" she said. "Yeah. Promised my daughter I'd take her to the pool today" he said looking at her. Susan had seen her many times by now but she could never truly believe that the three-inch girl she stared at was the most powerful Mage on earth. "Is it hard being her father?" Susan asked. "Ebonheart aged her body to a 15-year-old. Her mind is still that of an 8-year-old girl. And to top it off she has the feelings and desires of our kind. It breaks my heart to tell her she can't do things borrower teens her age are doing" he said.

 

"You got Aspen and Claire to help" Susan said. "Yes, but as you know Claire is off on her first modeling tour and Aspen went with her for emotional support" he said. "Sounds rough" Susan said. "You have no idea. I constantly have to watch my thoughts around her" he muttered. "Well she does look like Aspen and its natural for our kind to feel a degree of intimacy to our offspring when they reach that age" Susan said inviting him to sit at the foot of her chair. "Yes, but she doesn't understand the nuances of our culture, our traditions, our instincts" he said sitting. Susan pushed his hip with her bare foot. "Then get off yer butt and teach her" she said. Keith chuckled. "You find anything else on this zodiac thing?" she asked placing her feet in his lap.

 

"I combed Lily's files. They're extensive. Thousands of entries, documents, missions, and possible suspects going back almost 20 years. Not one mention of Zodiac. There are entries that I flagged. I'll read one..."

 

"Agent Daffodil sent on a recon mission to Moscow to investigate the suicide of a Russian oligarch. Possible magical artifact used as witnesses describe him and his guards suddenly shooting one another with no reason to be seen. All witnesses at the scene were identified except a woman holding an old book who somehow vanished even though the building was in full lockdown. The description of the woman was consistent with others. Early 20's. Finely dressed and wearing a signet ring with the image of scales."

 

"That's the end of the entry. It was dated April 7, 2002" Keith said lowering his phone. "Scales?" Susan asked. "The symbol of Libra" Keith replied. "And that's all we have to go on?" Susan asked. "Not entirely. Part of the data you brought back indicated a large money transfer from Las Vegas to Rosenthal just weeks ago" he said. "How big?" Susan asked. "$400 million big. No doubt a launder for that euro deal. I'm guessing whoever sent that money is in league with them" Keith replied. Susan grinned. "When do I leave?" she asked. "Intelligence is rooting through the account in Vegas. Once we know more, we'll set up a mission" he replied getting up. "What? I thought this was what you wanted" he said seeing a slightly despondent look about her. "No that's fine. I just wanted a foot rub..." she muttered.  "But you only let those closest to you touch your feet" he said. "...nevermind. Go play with Hope" she huffed turning on her side.  Keith shrugged in confusion and got into the pool.

 

Susan felt embarrassed with herself. She was actively flirting with her friend let alone boss. A year ago, she wouldn't have given a man the time of day but within a week she fell in love with one, fucked him, pined for him. And now turned her attention on one who was unavailable. "Am I that lonely I'd want anyone that shows me kindness?" she wondered. She glanced at him as he twirled his giggling daughter around before tossing her into the water. Strong and fit. Virile. Kind and sensual. It was no secret borrower girls wanted to fuck him. One of the things Keith did during reconstruction was personally rebuild sections of the city. Shirtless and in just some loose shorts, the young giant meticulously reset streets, wiring, modular housing, and lights. His sweat dripping like rain on the roads and roofs. The females who lived nearby watched from their windows in admiration. He would take a break and it was almost a riot for which girl would offer snacks, water, or simply their company. The more cunning girls dressed as skimpy as possible and feigned shyness to entice him.

 

Keith was amused by their advances and did hold a few in his hands to pet or stroke but that was as far as he went. He didn't want to come off as uncaring but neither risking the hurt feelings of Aspen, Claire, or mostly Lawan. At the time, Susan thought it disgusting how the girls fawned over him. Now, now her thoughts mirrored theirs. She wanted him to hold her like his personal pet. Tell her he loved her. Suck her sensitive toes and...

 

Susan shook her head. "I don't love him...that way. I'm...I'm just wanting someone to fill that void is all. Not like he loves me anyway" she muttered. She looked at the clock. "Thank god" she said sitting up. "Gotta go Keith. Have an appointment with my therapist" Susan said. "Didn't know you started going back" he said. "Still have things to work out. Don't forget to contact me about the mission. Bye Hope" Susan said. "Bye Suzie! Come play with us next time!" Hope yelled happily. Susan waved as she left the side of the pool.

 

"It's nice to see you came back Susan. By your own choice at that" the woman said sitting next to her now giantess patient. "I still feel I have issues needing to resolve" Susan said looking down at the young woman sitting on her knee. "So tell me about them. What have you been up to?" the woman asked. Susan went on to explain the recent mission she undertook. "And it felt nice to be human sized again?" she asked. "It felt...safe" Susan replied. "Is that why you're human sized now? You feel threatened?" the woman asked. "I don't feel threatened by you Ruth" Susan said annoyed. "But you chose this size for a reason? A sense of control?" she asked. "Maybe" Susan muttered. "Over yourself...or me?" Ruth asked. Susan stared at her. "Why would I want to control you?" Susan chuckled. "Well, in the past any woman that got to know you could be human sized and usually was. You accepted that degree of power over you as a kind of safety blanket. But with one gone and the other moving on with her life, you might feel...alone. With me sitting on your knee you subconsciously know you can keep me from leaving" Ruth replied. There was a long pause.

 

"Wrap your fingers around me" Ruth ordered. Susan did and picked her up. "I'm in your grip. I can't get away. How do you feel about that?" Ruth asked. "We should call it a day" Susan said. "No, we need to focus on the inner conflicts that have come up from your losses before we can try to resolve any more insecurities" Ruth said. "Powerful. Like...like I could do anything to you" Susan muttered. "Don't be afraid to let it out. Trust me when I say I've heard it all" Ruth said. "I want...to see your naked body. Smell and taste it. Suck and lick you. I want you to look at me and..." Susan said before abruptly stopping. "And what Susan?" Ruth asked. "And say you won't leave me" Susan said before breaking down crying. Ruth let her go on for a good five minutes. "Tell me about this Randolph you met. You barely said anything about him but your body language says he's more than just some human male you met" Ruth said.

 

"He was really kind to me. Listened to me, funny in a wedding crasher kind of way. Took great care to see to my injuries. He refused to sleep with me on the first night saying he respected my feelings" Susan said. "That's very nice of him" Ruth said. "So nice I thought he was lying. But he wasn't. And when we made love, he accepted all of me. Even freaked out about magic and borrowers he didn't run or anything. "I was under the impression humans weren't allowed to know about magic" Ruth said. "They aren't. I erased his memory of it all...including me. Me, magic, how we made love. Even his marriage proposal" she replied. "He proposed?!" Ruth asked. "As I was leaving. He begged with all his soul. But I had obligations" Susan replied. "But part of you wishes you said yes" Ruth said. "Of course, and that's what terrifies me" Susan said. "That you wanted to say yes?" Ruth asked.

 

"No. Ruth...I like girls. I like licking pussy. Fucking myself on a cute girl's nipple while her moans fill my ears. So when the first guy comes along after losing Lily, I fuck him. Did I love him or was he just a rebound?" Susan asked. "Have you felt any other way about a man recently?" Ruth asked. Susan went rigid and blushed. "Promise to keep it to yourself? Really promise?" Susan asked. "I do observe Doctor patient confidentiality" Ruth replied. "Keith...I felt things for Keith" Susan replied. "I...wouldn't mind him playing with me. I know he would be gentle with me. Seeing to my feelings. I've heard how good a lover he is" Susan blushed. "And I take it he knows nothing?" Ruth asked. "None. Earlier today I had my feet in his lap. He didn't so much as rub them let alone suck my toes. I found myself angry he didn't. What's that say about me wanting someone else's mate? That I'm so quick to want a fuck?" Susan asked upset.

 

"That you're afraid to be alone. It's our nature to bond with someone that can fulfill or emotional needs. Keith is a very kind man who right now is enjoying rockstar level notoriety. Girls like him" Ruth shrugged. "But I'm gay! I slept with one guy and now I'm hitting on my boss! What the hell?!" Susan yelled. "A person's sexuality isn't set in stone. Even in humans it can change" Ruth said. "Exactly! I'm not human!" Susan yelled. "So you're saying it should be forbidden for you to love someone who's kind and supportive if they're male?" Ruth asked. "Not forbidden..." Susan said. There was a pause between them. "What should I do?" Susan asked. "Admit what you're feeling is natural. That because you like girls doesn't mean you can't like guys" Ruth said. "You make it sound easy. I don't know if I can do that" Susan said.  "Susan, you told me your innermost thoughts. Some about me. You have more courage than you know" Ruth said. Susan placed her on the ground and nodded. "Thanks Ruth and sorry about the graphic answer about you" Susan said. "You're not the first to fantasize about having their way with me. I'm flattered more than anything. Same time next week?" Ruth asked. Susan smiled and nodded.

 

Susan walked to the main house with a spring in her step. She felt much better about herself after learning what she felt was normal. Her fear was that her grief turned her into some kind of slut. She made her way to Rose's room knowing the girl was absorbed in whatever notes she took for today's lecture. She had started college this year and thanks to Hope, had enough magic to keep her human size. If it wasn't for Hope, most of THORN's activities wouldn't even be possible right now. The girl was happy to lend her massive energies as it made her daddy happy.

 

Susan tiptoed into Rose's room. The girl was shrunken down to ease the burden of size magic as she literally sat on her notebook looking over scribbled notes. Susan was inches from her as Rose now lay on her stomach. Her cute little socked feet swinging back and forth in the air. "If you keep lying there looking adorable, somebody is going to steal you away" Susan chuckled scaring the shit out of Rose. Rose turned over just as a giant hand scooped her right off the bed. "Could you give...wait...what are you..." *pfft*!  "Stop!" *pfft*! "You're gonna make me pee!" Rose yelled as Susan blew razzberries into her little tummy. Susan sighed as she cuddled Rose to her cheek. "You know I love you right?" Susan asked. "Yeah...is everything okay? You're acting weird" Rose asked. "Can I watch you study?" Susan asked. Rose shrugged and Susan placed her back on her notebook.

 

Susan lay on the bed very quietly watching the small girl mutter to herself. "Uhhgh" Rose groaned rubbing her eyes. "Take a break" Susan said. Rose lay on her back looking right up at the giantess. "You never told me why you pushed me away" she said. "Because you remind me of your mother. You're so similar it's scary" Susan replied. "But she told me I look more like dad" Rose said. "Borrowers rely on more than just sight. Even more true in my case. You smell like her, you even taste like her" Susan replied. Her fingertips played with Rose's long hair. "When you look at me like that...do you love me because I remind you of her?" Rose asked softly. "No sweetie. I love you because I watched you grow up. From that awkward kid into a beautiful woman" Susan replied. "I don't feel beautiful...not after Jacob" Rose said. Susan shifted her body over her.

 

"You're very beautiful. Don't let one asshole decide your worth" Susan said tugging off her little socks. "These pretty little feet" Susan said rubbing them gently between her fingertips. "Long legs. Kissable tummy. Those eyes that look right through me. You are a precious creature Rose" Susan said softly. Rose rubbed her foot up and down Susan's fingernail. "Whenever you feel like you're not pretty, come to me. I'll remind you you're worth worshipping" Susan said. "That's sounds kinky" Rose snickered. "I'm a borrower. We're kinky people and we make sure those were close to are loved" Susan said with a smile. Susan quietly rubbed her little body as she went back to studying.

 

The next day...

 

"Well we found something" Keith said queuing up a file. Susan sat quietly on his desk looking at his laptop. "The bank was out of Vegas but we didn't know exactly any connections as to who and what purpose. After all it's not uncommon for very large bank transfers coming out of there" Keith said. "But you did find something?" Susan asked. "Yeah. A lot of digging and cross references found a few oddities" Keith said pulling up three pictures. "This guy was hit by a car...while sitting in a coffee shop. This woman was struck by lightning through her sunroof ten miles from a storm. And this guy...blew a tire, crashed into a fire hydrant, and drowned in his car" he said. "That's some really shitty luck Keith. What's the connection?" Susan asked.

 

"All three lost very large sums of money at Lionsgate Hotel and Casino just a day or so before. Gets stranger..." he said pulling up three more pictures. "This guy couldn't find funding for a tech startup until a forgotten uncle died and left him half a million dollars. This guy here was behind in the running for senate until mysteriously his running mate suffered a heart attack. And this woman was caught in a will dispute until the surviving family was killed in a plane crash. All profited from astounding luck after going to the same casino" he said. "Wait...are we saying magic was involved in all this?" Susan asked. "Magic has been known to levy curses or good luck on a subject. Even items have been known to do it themselves like the Hope diamond or James Dean's Porsche. Look at what we know. We know that Anna has records on something called zodiac and a bank account from her files point to that casino. Not to mention the name is Lionsgate. Lion as in Leo..." Keith said.

 

"When do I leave?" Susan asked. "Immediately. I want intel more than anything. Be careful. They may know who we are now" Keith said. "Will do skipper" Susan said getting up to leave. "I'm serious. I rather not lose you. Lost enough good people in my life" he said softly. Susan looked at the concern in his eyes. "I'll come back" she said. "Intact! You're too pretty for bruises" he chuckled. Susan laughed and left his room.

 

"What's my loadout?" Susan asked in the armory. "Standard gear with one exception. This is a perception caster. It will alter how others perceive your physical looks. Fortunately, your cover looks very close to you so there shouldn’t be much of a hassle" the woman said. Sudan looked at the silver bracelet. "I don't see an arcane" she said. "Because it's enchanted. That Hope girl made it for fun" the woman replied. "You serious? You want me to wear a magic bracelet made by a kid for shits and giggles to conceal me?" Susan asked. The woman shrugged. "Any other questions?" the woman asked.  "No. That'll do it" Susan replied.

 

After being fully packed, Susan headed to the airport.

 

Susan slept on the plane as she knew the time difference was going to be a bitch for her. When she landed, she had been in transit for 11 hours. Her body said it was 11:35 p.m. but local time was 3:35 p.m. There would be time later for rest. For now, she needed to be flashy. She needed to stand out. She needed American muscle. She made her way to car rentals. "Hello. How can I assist you?" a borrower girl politely asked standing on the desk. "Well aren't you just a cute thing? You can assist me by getting me a real nice car" Susan replied eying the girl. "Sure. We got a fleet of Toyota Corollas, Ford Escapes..."

 

"No sweetie. When I say real nice car, I mean powerful, sporty, and home grown" Susan said smiling. "Ah. I see. One moment" the girl said. Susan watched with an amused grin as the thumb sized girl taped and swiped on a touchpad. "You like this job?" Susan asked. "Well I get to meet nice people. I get a few..."

 

"Perverts and bigots?" Susan finished. "Yeah...but thankfully they're few and far between. And my manager helps me out a bunch" the girl replied. "Karen! I got donuts! Made sure to get the strawberry glaze since you like them so much" a man said placing one in a napkin near her. "Thanks Reggie. I could use a pick me up" Karen said. Susan could smell her pheromones jump. "Found a perfect car. 2017 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Cherry red in lot 6. Please get the keys hanging right there" Karen said pointing to a box on the wall that opened up. Susan grabbed the keys and did some quick paperwork. "It's cute to see office romance" Susan said. "Romance? Between who?" Karen asked. "Why you and him of course" Susan replied. "Us?! We're just good friends!" Karen said. "Girl. I can see you like him. Ask him out or something" Susan said.

 

"I'm just some token borrower. Why would he date a tiny like me?" she asked softly. Susan put her pen down. "Because you're a nice girl. I bet if you talked to him, you'd find he likes you" she said. "But we could never have kids. He'd have to take care of me. People will stare at us..." Karen said. "Let them fuckin' stare. And what's wrong with a man doting on you? Giving you foot rubs. Back rubs. Telling you he loves you. You see something good in him to take notice right?" Susan asked. The small girl shifted from one foot to the other. "He's very patient with me. Protective" she replied. Susan could see him glance from his office wondering why the customer hadn't left. "I see. He's looking at me thinking I'm going to snatch you up. Do yourself a favor and ask him out" Susan said. "...I'll give it a try" Karen said. Susan played with her keys. "I'm rootin' for ya" Susan smiled.

 

"Fuck yea..." Susan growled as she took her foot off the clutch and roared onto the road. The air was a dry heat as she zipped down the freeway heading to the exit ramp for the strip. Once on the strip, she dropped it into second and gently cruised past casinos, restaurants, and venues. She turned up the radio as Lenny Kravitz's "American Woman" began playing.  She pulled up to a stoplight and drew with her finger an arcane into her silver dress. A very simple spell which changed the color to red which matched the car. She glanced to the right to see a young boy staring in shock in the back seat of his car. Susan smiled and waved and roared away as the light changed. "Alright Susan. Time to clock into work" she said as she turned into the front entrance of the Lionsgate hotel and casino. She pulled the brake up, opened the door and slowly got out. A valet walked over. He gave her a long deliberate look starting at her heels and worked his way up. "Here's the keys. The bags are there and be nice to her. A scratch on this baby is a scratch on ya ass" Susan said with a wicked grin.  

 

She walked into the lobby liked she owned the place. Confidence was paramount. As she put it, she had to "walk it like she talked it". A few noticed her but glamoured up girls were as common as sand in that town. The borrower girl had to make herself known but that would come later. "I got myself a reservation. Penthouse suite" Susan said cocky as she stood before the receptionist.

 

Up above...

 

Lucinda or Lucy as she preferred to be called watched the screens in the "Pit" room. The pit room was the nickname for the security center of the casino. Dozens of cameras watched for any cheaters or card counters that would try their luck in Lionsgate. Like a lioness stalking prey, she kept eyes on each gambler. How often they won or lost would give a clue on natural luck. High profile cases potential clients. And like many modern casinos, they used face recognition. One face Lucy added to the algorithm got a hit*. "We got a potential hit. Name is Rachel Anderson" a man said. Lucy turned her attention to the screen zoomed right on Susan. "I see. Send notification to the receptionist to have her stay in penthouse 2" Lucy said touching her ring.

 

(Authors note: Casinos really do use face recognition to flag repeat cheaters. It's interesting how rival casinos actually share this data between them)

 

"Yes, I have you down for penthouse 3...wait...its booked but penthouse 2 is free" the woman said glancing slightly at a camera. "Guess that'll have to do" Susan said checking in. Susan rode in an elevator alone. She was no fool. She saw the girl glance upwards. Whoever ran this place was aware she was there and what she looked like. Susan applied her arcane enchanted lipstick to invoke clairvoyance. She was sure this room she was saddled with was not as innocent as it seemed. The card reader unlocked the door and she stepped in.

 

Immediately, she kicked off her heels and sighed as her sore feet sank slightly into the plush carpet. Her bed was lavish and covered in silk sheets. The view expanded miles north and east giving a very impressive view of the strip. The chairs were leather, a large 60’-inch LED tv on the dresser, a sunken jacuzzi in the corner. "A girl can get used to this" she chuckled.  Focusing, Susan carefully eyed everything and quickly confirmed her suspicions. Hidden camera in the overhead lighting. Camera hidden behind the dresser mirror. There was even one in the bathroom. Susan sat down on the bed and began texting. "Checked into hotel. They're aware of me or at least my cover. Hidden cameras everywhere in my room" she sent. A minute later she got a response. "Don't like it. They pegged you way too fast. Smells like a setup.  I'm sending in Briar Patch. Withdraw" Keith responded. "No. Works in my favor. Spring trap on my own terms. Too many civilians anyway to send hit team" she replied. "Alright. One hint of trouble you can't handle pull out. Not going to risk best agent. Worry about you enough as is" Keith said. Susan smiled at his concern and collapsed on the bed.

 

She wriggled her toes deep in thought. Since she didn't know the circumstances of how to get close to her target, she had to have more than one plan in motion. Option one. Play the tables and lose badly. Wager her luck. Option two. Win big and play bigshot enough to catch her eye. Her cover being a spoiled heiress to an oil family from Texas might curry favor. Susan thought long and hard. She chose option two. Gambling till she was broke was no guarantee she'd be noticed (as a worthy target) but busting the bank would absolutely garner attention. Susan slipped her shoes back on and headed down to the casino.

 

It's interesting to note that even though borrowers were granted rights and recognized as American citizens, there were a few things they were barred from. Driving for one, life insurance for another. In this particular case it was gambling. It's no secret that borrowers have superior memories and eyesight. Given proper instruction, borrowers can be pro card counters and peek at someone else's cards by using reflections. In fact, Susan got extremely good at poker, gin, blackjack, and Uno in just a few weeks after getting her eyesight back. She went right up to the chip bank. "How much miss?" the woman asked. With a sly grin Susan answered "200 large".

 

The woman was surprised that this girl would ask for such an amount. Keep in mind that on the outside, Susan was looked barely old enough to gamble. They ran her account (that was set up for missions) and she looked at Susan with more surprise. "Is something the matter honey?" Susan asked. "No! No ma'am. One minute" the teller said quickly getting the chips. She handed her a tray of chips which Susan accepted with a grin. Susan knew full well how much cash was in that account. $2 million. Now she just looked around for a good venue. "Hmm...that might work" she said spotting one table. The dealer was a young man. The players were three men and one woman. The men... one middle aged, another rough looking and worried, and the other was a man in his late 60's playing nice to the woman sitting to his right. She knew full well the men would focus on her somewhat giving Susan some notice. The dealer would be occupied staring at her more than keeping track of cards. At least in theory. "This borrower is about to clean ya out sugah" Susan thought as she sat down.

 

"New player. New player" the dealer said. "You don't look the type to play cards miss" the middle-aged man said. "Well I know my way around a hand and I've been told I got really good luck" Sudan said louder than usual. The dealer dealt the cards. Susan eyed her hand. Now the trick for her was to sense the flow of the cards. The pattern that would eventually emerge. She bet small and relied on her ability to literally smell out lies and intentions.  The first to go was the younger rough looking man. His bets were high and reckless. Susan figured him to a habitual gambler. A bad one at that. Slowly she banked chips as she called, bluffed, and read the odds. The woman busted and the old man followed her to soothe her worries. That left Susan, the middle-aged man, and the dealer. "You surprised me. You got the knack" the man said. "Just know how to read folks is all" Susan said not making eye contact. She could smell his sweat. His heart beat faster as he looked at her.

 

Susan turned in two cards as her hand had an eight and nine of diamonds. On the table was the ten of diamonds. She hadn't seen the Jack of diamonds yet after 10 hands. Good odds it would come up very soon. "$1000" the man said looking at his cards. "Call" Susan said. "You're going for a straight aren't you?" he asked. "You'll find out" Susan said. The dealer dealt the final card. It was the ace of spades. The seven ten and queen of diamonds, ace of spades and the seven of clubs was on the table. The man was very quiet. Susan slipped off her heel and rubbed her big toe up and down his pants leg. "You gonna call or what?" she asked. It was clear he was nervous as she tapped his cards. Susan took her foot away. "Call all in" he said pushing his chips into the pile. $115 thousand just on his side. "Dealer folds" the dealer said. Susan took very quick note of the situation.

 

The man was staring at the two left cards in his hand. Glancing at the ace as they were wild. She could smell adrenaline coming from him. He was going for a kind. He had to be. "All in. Call em'" Susan said. The man slapped his cards down. A duce of clubs, a seven of hearts, a seven of spades, a three of diamonds, and a king of spades. "With the wild I got four of a kind" he said. "Well...that is an impressive hand" Susan said quietly. She placed her cards down. "Not as impressive as this though" she said. The man hurriedly looked.  Eight and nine of diamonds, two of hearts, four of clubs, and the queen of Queen of hearts. His face went pale as a ghost as he realized that the cards on the table secured her victory. "Straight flush beats four of a kind" Susan said raking in the pot. A pot totaling well over $425k. The man looked utterly dejected.

 

"I'm from Texas. It's only natural a Texas gal knows her way around Texas hold 'em. Don't leave without nothing" she said handing him a $1000 chip. Shocked and distraught, the man dropped it. In the time it took him to blink, Susan caught it between her fingertips. She placed it back in his hand and closed it. She decided to cash out as she figured she'd won enough to get some attention without being too obvious. That and she was exhausted and hungry.

 

Above in the Pit...

 

"Did you see that?" A man asked. "Saw it all man. She took the whole table. No tricks as far as I could see" another said. "She's seasoned. The way she caught that chip tells me she's good with her hands" the first one said. "Bet those hands feel good to" the other one laughed. "I want the twins sent to her room. Make sure they know what's expected of them" Lucy barked behind them. "Yes ma'am" the first man said. "Those reflexes are unnatural" she thought.

 

Susan made her way back to her room. "Wow. Nice shit" she muttered looking over the room service menu. She settled on a ribeye steak with a baked potato, a cold glass of beer, and a strawberry sundae for desert. She hummed to herself as she showered. Her stomach rumbling at the thought of delicious food. Wrapped in a towel, she answered the door. "Room service!" the young man said. "You can put it there" Susan said pointing near the bed. She smiled at him as his concentration was on her. "A-anything else ma'am?" he stammered. "No. You were perfect" she said grinning. He backed up banging into the wheel cart causing the fork to fall on the carpet. He rushed to pick it up and Susan shifted her leg. He glanced at her toes from a brief moment as his eyes glanced up. What he saw was a smooth-shaven pussy. Susan took the fork away. "Was it enough?" she asked seconds later. "What?!" he asked nervous. "The tip cutie" she asked. "Fine! Very fine" he replied blushing. He nearly tripped exiting.

 

Susan sat down and took the metal tray cover off. "Jesus!" she yelled seeing a young man and woman barely clothed sitting patiently on the tray. "Don't be alarmed miss. We're compliments of the house" the young man said. "You're kidding. You don't mean I'm supposed to eat you...right?" Susan asked. She knew she was being watched from above. "Heavens no! We specialize in making VIP guests comfortable. After your meal were ready to relax you" the woman replied. "Relax...I see" Susan said.

 

Since borrowers got rights there was one particular evil that kept cropping up. Borrowers entering the sex trade. Now prostitution was illegal in the states (except for parts of Nevada), however that applied to humans. There was no law that said borrowers couldn't sell their bodies. And with borrower unemployment being a staggering 65% (as many didn't want to employ a person tiny enough they could die at the drop of a hat) more and more borrowers turned to sex trades. Another example of law outpacing practicality.

 

Susan dug into her steak. "You guys look similar. Related?" Susan asked. "We're twins" the woman replied. "How old are ya?" Susan asked chewing. "21" the man replied. "Try again honey" Susan said. "17" the girl replied. Susan nodded. "Are...are you okay with that?" the girl asked. "Don't mind me none" Susan replied. She could see them slightly nervous around her. "You ate?" she asked them hearing their little tummies growl. They didn't answer. Susan cut two decent pieces of steak for them. "We can't" the man said. "Yes, you can. You just put something delicious in that cute mouth, chew, and swallow" Susan said to him. Not wanting to upset her, they dug in.

 

Susan kept an eye on them. Nothing worth it was free especially in Vegas. And two very blonde borrowers were high class. A year ago, they would've fetched ten grand easy sold as pets. Susan wondered what their aptitude was for magic. Blond usually meant strong Fae genes like Lily and Claire. "What's your names?" Susan asked. "Tina. My brother is Chris" the girl said quickly. "You've been seducing people long?" Susan asked. Both paused eating. "No secret why you're here. A rub and a happy ending" Susan said eating her potato. They remained quiet as she finished her potato and moved to dessert. "I'm an expert when it comes to borrowers so no need to be tense around me. You'll find I'm open minded" Susan said eating her ice cream.

 

"He a good fuck?" Susan asked abruptly. "I'm sure you chose your brother as a mate" Susan shrugged. The twins looked at one another. "He's nice to me" Tina replied. "Good" Susan said. "I like your accent miss" Chris said changing the subject. "Thanks. I'm from Texas" Susan said. "You own a bunch of borrowers? I ask because you have money and you're so relaxed around us" Chris said. "Befriended not owned" Susan said quietly. "Must've been nice living in a big mansion not having to worry about food and safety" Tina said. "Heard you won big. Must be very lucky" Chris said. Susan narrowed her eyes. "So that's what this is" she thought. Susan took her fork and used the melted butter to draw a very small arcane circle. "Can you two look at this?" she asked. When they did, she tapped the circle. A very faint light came from it.

 

"What's your real purpose?" Susan asked. "To verify who you are" Tina said flatly. "And how you won at the tables" Chris replied. "And what else?" Susan asked. "How skilled a gambler you are. They saw you catch a chip very quickly" Tina said. Susan cursed herself for such a slip up. "What have you learned so far?" Susan asked. "You're a borrower. I can smell it" Chris replied. Susan sighed. "That's really fucks things up" she thought. Susan quickly thought about what to do. If they went back and told them that she'd be in deep shit. She could kill them. Since they were there for sex it would be easy to play it off as an accident. Susan shook her head. They were innocent to her. Just doing as they were told. They meant no malice to her. And she loathed to kill such attractive creatures. Susan decided that while they were under hypnosis, to cloud that thought. Obscure it in their minds. Trick was hypnotizing borrowers was risky. Their minds however sharp, was easily susceptible to hypnosis. Too careless and you could damage their minds in a way it would never wear off. "I want you both to forget I’m a borrower. To you, I'm just a rich human girl from Texas" Susan said.  They nodded. Susan ended the spell by smearing the butter.

 

"I think I'll enjoy your company tonight. I've been needy and lonely lately" Susan said looking at them. "Yes, lonely indeed. You'll be perfect" she said placing her spoon down. Susan placed them on the bed and stripped her towel off. Tina and Chris could smell her arousal. She laid on her back. "Who's the better foot worshiper?" she asked. "That'll be me I guess" Tina replied. "Then why don't you get started with the right one and you two can trade off" Susan said yanking Chris up abruptly.  Tina looked very worried. "Don't worry about a thing. I don't hurt borrowers. I'm not that kind of gal" Susan said. Tina kept an eye on the giant as she began rubbing Susan's heel. Susan placed Chris between her breasts. "Take it off for me" she said. She watched the small man take off what little clothing he had.

 

Her finger traced the side of his body and then went to the other side. He was in great shape judging from his abs. "You're an exquisite specimen of a male. Healthy and desirable. Spread your legs" she said. Chris did and he tensed up as her fingertip was right underneath his little balls. "These are full of yummy semen aren't they? Life giving seed. Sweet borrower nectar" she purred as her fingertip went up his small erection. Susan tensed up for a second. "Your sister is rubbing between my toes. She wasn't kidding about being good at it. Bet you got your own skills don't you?" she asked. Chris and inched forward and rested on her chin. The borrower kissed and licked her lips. "I don't get chosen much. Not for things like this" he said. "Because most are men?" Susan asked. He nodded.

 

"And you have to do menial things like rub their feet while you worry to death about your sister" Susan said. Chris looked surprised. Truth was this wasn't the first time Susan had to indulge in borrower sexual slavery. She knew the ins and outs more than she liked. "Chris...I'm going to dry your balls dry and fuck you. Then I'm going to make love to your sister. There won't be any pain, fear, or panic. As much fun as I'll have using you guys, you'll have a night of comfort from me" she said softly. He stared into her eyes. "Now hold still while I suck your penis" she said gripping his waist. Her lips pulled his cock into her mouth. The tip of her tongue played with it. The borrower young man groaned at the warm sucking wetness around his shaft. Tina stopped to glance up. Susan gave her a wink and showed he was in no danger.

 

The tip of her fingernail played with his ass. Poking his rectum gently to make him tense up. His small feet kicking her cheeks as he instinctively raised his legs to avoid her poking. Tina below was marveling at how soft her feet were. Susan was young but rarely had she seen a human girl's feet so smooth. Before all of this, she and her brother were pets of a girl in Los Angeles. It was there they learned how to please humans. Not a day went by that the preteen girl had them lick her giant feet after school or whenever she was bored.  Years passed and one day while her family vacationed in Vegas, the girl's father literally gambled away the borrower siblings. Now in servitude of Lucy, the borrowers serviced very rich clientele. The day came though when the law said they were no longer pets but free American citizens. Lucy gave them a choice. Live free in the outside world and risk being poached (as blond borrowers were as rare as their golden hair) or live in safety with her and earn money. Tina and Chris chose the latter.

 

Tina found it strange how accommodating Susan was. Tina and Chris learned very quickly to have swift hands and arms when it came to messaging giant toes. One good scrunch could mean a broken or crushed hand. As ticklish as the giantess was, she made an effort not to scrunch her toes too much. She heard her brother groan as he spurt his little load onto her giant tongue. Susan cradled him as he came down. "As sweet and yummy as I thought you'd be" she said poking his chest. "You know you're not done yet don't you?" she asked. Chris silently nodded before she placed him at her pussy. Tina stopped rubbing to check on him. She was astounded. Normally when someone (usually a woman but not always) sucked her brother off our orally played with him, she would have teeth marks, some light bruising, or small cuts from their teeth. None. Tina was really starting to like Susan.

 

Chris laid into her wet cunt and began fucking her. "There. Yeah that's good. Can't forget about you. You're the dessert" Susan said picking Tina up. She placed her on top of her right breast. Tina went about squeezing her giant nipple as usual with clients. "You look so much like someone I know" Susan said. "I do?" Tina asked. "Her name's Claire. She's a cutie like you too" Susan replied. "Miss...you said you have borrower friends right?" Tina asked. "That's right. I kept none as pets. I respected them" she replied. "What's it like for our kind out there?" Tina asked. "Full of possibilities. Dangers abound but ya gotta put yourself out there to see it all" Susan replied. Tina grew silent. "You want to be free don't ya? To leave this all behind" Susan said. Tina hung her head and Susan could hear her quietly weep.

 

Susan held her as she sat up a bit making Chris pause. "Say the word and I'll take you with me" Susan said softly. She glanced at her brother. Susan petted her belly confirming something she noticed just seconds before. "You want more for your baby" Susan said. Tina was shocked beyond belief. "The bump is really small but it's there. This kinda stuff is dangerous for it ya know?" Susan asked. "We don't have a choice. It's what the owner wants" Tina said softly. "I'll buy out the contract or whatever hold she has on you" Susan said. "You'd...you'd do that for us?" Chris asked. Susan simply smiled. So touched by her kindness, Chris began to fuck Susan with abandon. "You don't have to do that" Susan said. "Please...let me" he begged. Susan turned her attention to Tina. Without a word, Tina looked at her with pleading eyes. It was clear she wanted Susan to love her.

 

"I'll be gentle. I know how sensitive your body is right now" Susan promised. She started at her feet. Holding her ankles between her fingers, Susan smelled her soles. Clean of course but the smell of estrogen strong on her. She peppered them with kisses before sucking them into her mouth. Tina groaned as her tiny feet were naturally sensitive at the moment. She didn't longer too long as the borrower girl was clearly in need of an orgasm and she didn't want to waste it on her feet. Her hands were cupped as she used her thumbs to stroke and kneed her body. Her arms and legs welcomed the touch. Her breasts were tender as they were in the process of growing. Susan gently used her fingertips to move them about. Calling them friends clearly wasn't enough. Susan was obviously an expert on them. She used her finger to move aside her long golden hair. She moved her close to her face and breathed her scent.

 

Tina got slightly worried as the giantess drooled. Her eyes in the back of her head. Susan's tongue lapped her belly right up to her face. "My god you're what I need" Susan muttered. She patted her legs and began slurping her little pussy. She kept her steady as she drank every drop of fluid Tina made. Her finger stroking her back. Tina always felt like a toy of object when others did this but right now, she felt like she had a purpose. To whet the desire of this kind titaness eating her out. Tina held on to her nose as she yelped out wave after wave of orgasms. Susan looked down at Chris who was looking dead at her with devotion. Chris' knees buckled as he came for a third time. Susan held him steady. "God...UGGHGH.....Keith..." she absent mindedly muttered. As they all came down, Susan petted them both. "Who's Keith?" Chris asked. "Wha?" Susan asked. "Well you said Keith when you...ah...came" he said. "Chris!" Tina yelled. "A friend...just a friend" Susan replied as she got ready for bed.