- Text Size +

"What is this?" Keith asked looking at his plate. "You're kidding right? You never seen grits before?" Susan asked. "Nope" he replied. "How is you have the knowledge to build shrink rays, buildings with classrooms and shit, have access to thousands of years of experience, and not know what a grit is?" she asked. "Excuse me for being a Yankee carpetbagger from Massachusetts" he said taking a spoonful. "Good" he muttered. "Top ya off hun?" the waitress asked. "Please" Keith said wanting more coffee. Susan dialed home. "You got in alright?" Susan asked. "Yeah I got in. When you coming home?" Ruby asked. "Soon. Al least before Saturday. You got food for dinner?" Susan asked. "Fiona made me chicken potpie for tonight" Ruby replied.

 

"You changing your socks right? Not reusing them?" Susan asked. "Jeez Susan. Insulting much?" Ruby asked. "Just...just asking. Make sure you do your homework, take baths, and go to bed at a reasonable time" Susan said. "I'm not a..."

 

"I love ya kiddo. Love ya so very much" Susan said softly. "You too. Come home soon. It's boring without someone to talk to" Ruby said ending the call. Keith ate his food glancing at her. "You haven't finished your steak and eggs" he said. "Not all that hungry this morning" she said. Keith finished his food and washed it down with a cup of joe before getting the check. "It's cold. Didn't think Georgia got this cold" he said as they walked back to the motel. "They get snow. Sometimes a lot of ice and snow" Susan said. Keith held her hand as they crossed the street. Upon returning, Susan kicked her shoes off and flopped onto the bed. "What if they don't find anything?" Susan asked. "Then we keep on keeping on" he said sitting next to her. "Easy for you to say" she said. "No not easy. My past has left a lasting impression on me. PTSD about losing loved ones. Men touching me..." he said softly. He pulled off her socks.

 

"It's not so much as what I was as what I am now" he finished. He held her toes in his hand. "These sexy suckable toes belong to a girl named Susan. Did they change when her last name became Durmont?" he asked. "Course not stupid" she said. "Did they change when she found out she's different from other borrowers?" he asked. "...no" she replied. Keith gave her big toe a gentle suck. "You’re the same person you are today then you were last week. Same eyes, same hair, same smile" he said. "Is that all you see? Sexy feet and face?" she asked. He put his hand over her heart. "Same gentle soul" he said softly. They stared at one another. Both jumped when his phone rang. "Yeah go ahead" he said putting it on speaker. "Well we looked into the files you sent us. We can confirm that their goal was to engineer a magic using human" she said. "Yeah we got that. What about the archetype?" Susan asked irritated. "It refers to a subject they engineered years ago. Apparently, this project you stumbled on is the child of that. The files are sketchy for some reason. Numbers, dates, facility location and the head of the project" the voice said.

 

"O'Malley?" Keith asked. "No. A Dr. Timothy Kendall. I’ll send a picture of him" she said. Keith got the mms and showed it to Susan.  "Look familiar?" he asked. "Is remember someone with mismatched eyes" Susan said shaking her head. "Where is this guy now?" Keith asked. "Currently a resident of Glenwood Cemetery in Houston.  Died December 28, 1994" she replied. Keith and Susan sighed. "Cause of death was weird. Guy drove into a rock quarry. Fell 300 ft where his car exploded on impact. Ruled a suicide" she said. "Something isn't right here. I was born and raised in Georgia. It's unheard off for borrowers to travel such distances. Control, look up Pike County Georgia churches" she said.  

 

"Got three hits. Sending the link" control responded. "There. I remember it now. The church we lived in had a field of dandelions behind it. Who's the pastor?" Susan asked. "A Brian Thomas" control replied sending the picture. "Not the...hold on" Keith said enlarging the photo. "The same mismatched eyes. Keith. What if this Timothy Kendall didn't die? What if he faked his death?" Susan asked. "For what purpose?" Keith asked. "We ask him" Susan said slipping her socks back on.

 

An hour drive later...

 

"Why do I have to be small?" Susan asked sitting on his shoulder. "Because if it's him we don't want to explain a human sized borrower" he replied. "Only one car" she said. "Yeah. Makes things slightly easier" he said opening the doors to the vestibule. They could see an older man in his early 50's polishing a brass cross. "Hello. Bible study isn't until 6:00 this evening" he said seeing Keith. "We're not here for that. We came to ask a few questions" Keith said getting closer. "Well, ma's diner has the best peach cobbler a man can ask for" he said grinning. He spotted Susan. "A rarity but a welcome one. I've been wanting to preach the faith to borrowers. Such a delightful people" he said. "I'll get right to it. Do you know a Timothy Kendall?" Susan asked. "I'm sorry I do not. Any other questions?" he asked. "You're lying old man. I can smell it" Susan hissed after jumping onto his collar and perching on it. "Susan. More flies with honey" Keith said. "Did you say your name was Susan?" the man asked.

 

"That she did. Look, we're not going to hurt you. We just want answers" Keith said. The man looked at Keith’s fingers. "I'm not with ZODIAC if that's what you're thinking" Keith said. "...please follow me to my office" he said. Keith and Susan followed him to the back of the church. Susan was quiet as old memories kept coming back to her. The vents, the kitchen, she remembered them. "Please have a seat" he said. Keith sat down as the old man sat behind a desk. Susan dropped onto it. "Never in my wildest dreams would I think I'd ever see you again Suzie. You grew into a beautiful woman" he whispered at her. "So, you do know me" she said. "Very much so" he said as he for a glass and poured some sacramental wine. He took a swig of it.

 

"So, to confirm, you are Timothy Kendall" Keith said. The man nodded. "Why fake your death and how does a DNA researcher end up in nowhere Georgia?" Keith asked. "That can wait. What is an archetype? What am I?" Susan asked.  "Something miraculous. A one of a kind maker or miracles. A being created...not by God but by me" he replied. "I think you should explain yourself" Keith said coldly. "I shall. To understand what you are Suzie, I must start at the beginning..."

 

December 3, 1994 was a cool clear day in Houston. Timothy or Tim as he liked it got out of his Toyota Celica in front of the recently purchased office. It belonged to a defunct cable company which still had the UV burned shadow of the old name on the brick. He wondered if this was the right call. Fresh out of the University of Houston, he had his PhD degree in biochemistry and the student loans that came with it. Loans that would come due within a few months. A man came up to him as he cleared his dorm room saying they would pay good money if he helped them with a research project. Catch was he could tell nobody what it was. Looking at the starting bonus, he quickly agreed.

 

He entered the building to see it amazingly well designed. Clean, Spartan, quiet. "Dr. Samantha Wu" the Asian woman in her mid-20's said shaking his hand vigorously. Her glasses nearly falling off in the process. "Timothy Kendall but folks call me Tim" he replied. "Nice to meet you Tim. This way please" she said escorting him to the main lab. He stopped midway. "Cages?" he asked. "For the borrowers we'll be using. That's not a problem is it?" Samantha asked. "Not for what they're paying me" he replied.

 

Samantha opened the door into the main lab. "Dr. Connors. Dr. Kendall has arrived" Samantha said. The woman looked at her watch. "You're late" she muttered. "Well they said to be here at nine. I got here right on time" Tim said. "Precisely. Early is on time and on time is late" she said roughly looking back through her microscope. "Don't mind her. Let me get you familiar with our equipment" Samantha said. Tim observed some of the tech they had. "Amazing. The lab in Houston didn't have this stuff. Is that a supercomputer?" He asked looking at the 6 ft tall CPU in the corner. "Yeah. Our benefactor spared no expense. Even has a top of the line 300kb modem jacked in" she said. "Who are these people?" he asked. "Like you said, the money is good enough I don't care" Samantha said. "Stop gawking and give him the file" Connors said. Samantha gave him the file.

 

Tim started flipping through it. "A preserved skeleton found in Sri Lanka? What's the hub bub?" he asked. "Keep reading" Samantha said. "20,000 years old? Okay that is impressive if it's preserved. I'm assuming a DNA analysis was done?" he asked. Samantha flipped the page. "This can't be right. The sample was tainted" he muttered. "It was sealed in a coffin made of alabaster and cracked open in a clean room" Samantha said. "There are foreign genetic markers here. If this is right, then the sample came from a unknown species of human. Physical traits?" he asked. "Almost identical to modern humans. Female pelvis. The femur suggests she was 6'4 when she died" she said. "You're joking right. Humans back then didn't crack 5'5. It wasn't until we settled in one place did our height change" he said. Samantha shrugged. "Mitochondrial DNA points to linked ancestry. However, she has markers we can't identify. Namely these" she said flipping a few pages.

 

"Don't know them myself. They're not recessive or mutation either. Okay, if this has already been done, what our role?" he asked. "We're going to clone from the sample" Samantha said. "What? Human cloning is forbidden. That's deep under deep shit if we're caught" Tim said. "Half the reason we're using borrowers. There's no law against using them for genetic experiments...not yet anyway" she said. "And the other half?" Tim asked wary. "Well borrower females gestate way shorter than humans. If successful we got a baby clone in six weeks" she said. "We can’t use them for incubation like that. A clone zygote won't function in such a tiny womb" he said. "Then we're screwed" Samantha said. "...hold on. Borrowers share enough genetic material with humans that an egg should be compatible. If we use a fertile borrower and um...borrower one of her eggs, we could implant the DNA. Let me crack some figures and go over the gene mapping. Coffee?" he asked. Samantha pointed to the adjacent room. Tim went to get a cup.

 

"Cute Samantha. Real cute" Connors said. "Some just take a nudge here and there" Samantha said sitting at her station. A few hours passed. "Sam can you take a look at these figures?" Tim asked. The woman sat very close to him. "They look good, but can she handle rh factors?" she asked. "Borrowers use a type O blood. You should know that from high school biology" Connors said walking over. "We're talking about a type we may never have seen before" Tim said. "Just try for god’s sake. I'll send the notes to our benefactor" Connors said walking off. Tim left the room followed by Samantha. "She's barely older than we are, and she treats us like children" he said. "She's still pissed about being passed over in LA" Samantha said. "LA for what?" Tim asked. "A high-profile murder trial involving some football player. The defense wanted a DNA expert and was willing to pay good money for one. She got looked over" Sam replied. "Can't imagine why..." Tim muttered.

 

"Four males and four females. Teenagers" he said observing them cowering in their cages. "Best age for breeding. Chose a pair" Samantha said. Tim unlocked the cage to the left and yanked the two out. Sam followed him back to the lab. They were panicked as they were dropped onto the table. Their skin cold from being naked. "Sam. Can you prep the injector while I watch these two?" he asked. She nodded and left them alone. "Please don't hurt my sister. I'm begging you" the male asked. "If all goes well, she won't be harmed...much. I need some information from you. Age?" Tim asked. "16" he replied. He pointed to her. "She's 17" he said. "Any illnesses?" he asked. "No. None" he replied. Tim nodded. "Good. You both would've failed otherwise" Tim said. "You can make sperm alright?" he asked. The borrower balked at the question. Tim narrowed his eyes. "Can you cum or not?" he asked. The small teen nodded. Connors came over. "Make sure you don't take his word for it. They're sneaky little shits" she said. The boy winced at the withering stare of the giantess.

"Jerk off" she commanded. "I don't want..."

 

"What you want doesn't pay my bills. Jerk that pathetic cock or I'll eat you alive and get someone else" she warned. The tiny teen began wanking his dick. "Ain't got all day" she said leaning closer. The boy grunted shooting his seed onto the table. Connors wiped it up with her finger and smeared it on a slide. A very load for sure but enough for her to see through the microscope. "Wriggling. He's good" she said to Tim. "Alright little guy. I need you to breathe this" Tim said. The teen shied from the smell immediately. "You don't want to be awake for this next part" Tim said. The borrower looked at his sister. "Please don't hurt her" he whined before smelling the cotton swab presented to him. Within seconds he was knocked out cold. The girl shrieked and ran over to him. Tim pushed her back. "He's not dead just asleep" he said. It did little to stop her crying. Samantha came back with the injector.

 

"Tape him down. Don't want to give the guy a vasectomy" he said. Samantha taped his sleeping body down as Tim readied the device. It was cold and very small. The needle was a millimeter in length and extremely thin. Barely thicker than a human hair made of osmium steel to keep its strength. A few drops of fluid in the reservoir. The fluid being a mix of saline, protein, and DNA from the skeletal sample. Tim kept his hand steady as he leaned in close. He wasn't gay but he had to admit the boy was very handsome. Toned body and sporting a pair of balls and shaft that made him a very good choice for stud. Tim had mostly neutral views when it came to borrowers. He didn't see them as equals, but he didn't revel in torturing and killing them either. He aimed the needle at his testes. The boy groaned in his sleep and curled his small toes.

 

"You're hurting him!" his sister yelled. Samantha grabbed her and squeezed the quieten the girl. Tim pushed the trigger and injected his tiny testes with the DNA cocktail. "There. Not so bad" he said. "His balls look bigger" Samantha said leaning down. "A side effect that will disappear in about an hour I'm assuming. Whew...I need a cigarette now" Tim said getting up. "Can you finish the checklist for her?" he asked. "Go. Go and get your smoke" Sam said shooing him away. "Get on your back and spread your legs" she commanded the girl. She kept looking at the teen boy. "You don't want me doing it for you" Samantha said coldly. The girl got on her back and spread her legs.

 

"How regular is your period?" Sam asked. "Every month. Last one was two weeks ago" she replied softly. "Even been pregnant before?" Samantha asked. She shook her head. "...why not?" Samantha asked. "Only me and my brother. We discussed breeding" she said. "You wouldn't be sterile, would you?" Samantha asked. "I'm not lying" the girl hissed. Samantha put her pen down to inspect the girl. She felt her thighs first and her fingers traveled down to her feet. She got very close. "Good muscle tone. Extremities good too" she muttered. Her finger brushed against her tiny cleft and the girl moaned. Samantha began rubbing faster and faster. The girl squeaked and jerked her legs. She ignored the quiet sobs of the tiny female borrower as she smelled and then tasted her fingertip. "So far so good" she said. Her giant fingertip found its way on her nipples which she rubbed until they were hard. "Why are you doing this to us? What did we ever do to you?" she asked Samantha. "Would you consider responding if that was asked of an ant?" Samantha replied coldly.

 

The girl looked at the Asian giantess despondent as she was flipped on her stomach. She said nothing else as she was poked and prodded in her small supple ass.  Tim came back not long after. "Great. This'll do nicely" he said looking at the clipboard. He glanced at the girl. "You can sit normally if ya want" he said. She got off her stomach and sat there. "Hungry?" he asked. She looked at the giant and didn't see the streak of malice in him. "A little" she replied. Tim got up and left. He returned with a packet of crackers and peanut butter. "I'm a little hungry too" Samantha said standing next to him. "There's more in the break room. Help yourself" Tim said smearing peanut butter on a cracker. Samantha gave him a glare that made the small girl flinch. Tim turned around to see Samantha leaving. She began munching on the snack given to her.

 

"Is he really going to be okay?" she asked Tim. "A slight fever at most but no lasting effects" he replied. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Trying to clone a person" he replied. "What's a clone?" she asked. "A genetic copy" he replied. "What's genetic?" she asked. "Can you shut her up! Trying to concentrate!" Connors yelled. Tim motioned for her to be quiet. An hour had passed, and Samantha had returned but worked solely at her station. She gave a flew icy stares at Tim and his borrower girl now and then. Her jaw got tight as she saw the tiny thing watching Tim closely as he played on a Gameboy color. Her brother began to awaken. "TEEGAN!" the girl yelled running to him. "So that's his name..." Tim muttered. "Owww....fuck..." the tiny teen groaned as she got off his back. His balls were swollen. "How do you feel?" Tim asked.

 

"Like someone stabbed me in the balls!" he yelled. "Good guess. Fever? Chills?" Tim asked. "...no. Mary are you okay?" he asked. The girl nodded. "Here. Teagan was it?" Tim said handing him a peanut butter cracker. The little guy snatched it from the giant. "I'm going to give you 15 minutes to get situated before you begin" Tim said. "Begin what?" he asked. "Fucking her. I want her pregnant by the end of the day" Tim replied. "We aren't fucking for your...whatever the fuck this is" Teagan said. "What did he say?" Connors asked. "Nothing. He didn't say a thing did you Teagan?" he asked the boy. Teagan didn't forget her previous threat and shook his head. Tim leaned close. "Play ball and you'll be treated well" he whispered. The allotted time passed, and Tim told them to get to it.

 

The siblings looked terrified as the giant and giantesses loomed over them watching. Mary stroked his cock and he winced. "I’m alright. Just get on with it" he hissed. Mary took his shaft into her mouth thinking that would be gentler to him and gave it a few good sucks. He looked at her eyes as she laid down and spread her legs. He aimed his dick up to go in and slowly pushed. The girl scrunched her tiny toes and yelped as he took her virginity. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he muttered as he froze. "We don't have all day" Samantha said pushing on his tiny ass for him to go deeper. Mary shed a few tears from the pain. "Stop. You could injure the subject" Tim said pulling her hand back. Mary looked at the giant and her blushed looking away.

 

They had been on their own for the last ten years. Ever since their parents were eaten by a copperhead during a forage for food. The kids barely got away as the snake was slowed down to digest its prey. Years passed and they got older. Mary was very protective of her brother and when he came of age, she began thinking of choosing him as a mate. Living in the prairie outside of Plano Texas they had not seen another borrower so picking was slim to none. She knew Teagan loved her more than the world. He rubbed her feet and sucked her toes when they were sore from a day of foraging. Sewed her clothes for her birthdays. Hugged her on days she thought of her parents. She knew he had it in him to be a good dad and before she could ask...they were captured.

 

They were sold to a pet shop in Houston for $200. That's what their lives were worth. The family that owned the store would take out a borrower here or there and return them hours later reeking of cum, pussy juice, or saliva. They huddled together wondering when it was their turn. No, a man dressed in black bought them and took them to a place that smelled of old plastic, dust, and chemicals. And here they were, threatened to fuck for their lives.

 

Teagan held her tightly as he came. The pain and pleasure mixing like a tempest in his balls. Samantha and Connors went about their business almost disappointed. "Water" he said giving it to them. "So, what now?" Mary asked nervous looking at the semen dripping out of her. "You rest for a few hours and go at it again" Tim said. They fucked five times that day. Once as the giant casually ate a sandwich observing. By day's end, Tim had placed them back in their cage. "I expected more" Samantha said behind them. "More as in what?" Tim asked. "Taking her from behind. Fucking her until she could stand. Real hardcore shit" Samantha replied pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Could you fuck like that if someone threatened to eat you?" he asked. "...care to grab a beer?" Samantha asked. "Yeah...sure why not" he replied.

 

"So those eyes. Born that way or injury?" she asked sipping a beer. "Born that way. Kids called me cyclops. It's what got me interested in genetics" he replied drinking. "Couldn't help but notice you seem protective of them" she muttered. "I don't get off inflicting pain" he replied. "So, you're one of those borrower rights people?" she asked. "No. They're lower life forms" he replied. Samantha smiled. "You going home after this?" she asked. "Was planning to. Why?" he asked. "Thought you might want coffee at my place" she said. "You just met me. I could be a serial killer" Tim chuckled. "What would be the chances of two serial killers in the same room?" she asked. Tim stared at her. "They don’t make jokes where you come from?" she asked. Tim smiled.

 

"Make yourself comfortable" Samantha asked as she kicked off her heels and disappeared into her bedroom. Tim sat down to relax. It had been several years since he had been over at a girl's place and this one he knew barely half a day.  Samantha returned wearing a loose shirt and shorts. Tim noticed her carrying a young woman in her hand which she placed in the lamp stand. "Uh hi" Tim said waving at her. "Didn't know you had a pet borrower. Nice one too" he said. "Her? Pedigree variety. Got her on my sweet 16 birthday" Samantha said starting coffee. Tim glanced at the girl. Long black hair going down to her bare butt. Not a stitch of clothing. Guessing her age, Samantha got her as a gift when she was 8 years old making her around 18 now. "What's your name?" Tim asked. "Servant. I never gave her a real name" Sam chuckled. The tiny looked a little despondent. "You can have fun with her while I'm over here brewing if you want" Sam said. The tiny closed her eyes as Tim picked her up.

 

"I'm betting you really do have a name. What is it?" he asked softly. "...Kaya" she replied. Tim brought her to his face and kissed her. "That's a pretty name" he said softly. He could see traces of scars on her body. Ringed scars. "She gave you these?" he whispered. She didn't want to answer glancing back at her owner. "Not all of us are monsters" he said softly touching the scars. He spent the next few minutes fondling the girl. "I'm getting jealous" Samantha said sitting down with two cups of coffee. She roughly took Kaya from him and placed her on the floor. "Get to it" she said putting her feet before her. Samantha handed him his cup. "Any family?" Samantha asked. "Mom passed from cancer when I was a kid. Never knew dad. Lived in foster homes until I came of age" Tim replied. "But you put yourself through college. That's awesome...between the toes servant" she growled at the girl on the floor. Tim could only wonder the conditioning used for her to withstand the smell of foot sweat and old leather on those giant soles.

 

"Got the loans to prove it. Tell me something. Doesn't it strike you odd about the hush hush of this project? We didn't even sign NDA's" he said. "It's good money and maybe it will one day earn us a Nobel" Sam shrugged. "What we're doing is steps ahead of anyone else. Well beyond that human genome project being kicked around" he said. "All I know is that my parent’s life insurance crapped out in my senior year of college. Money talks" she said. Tim took another sip of coffee and put it down. "If this project works...what happens then?" he asked. "As to what?" Sam asked shifting her feet for her borrower foot slave. "As in the baby will be part human. A part we know nothing about. In theory we can't experiment on it. If and it’s a big damn if we could, it would be years before we could do any safe study" he said. "Which will not be our problem. We knock them up. That's our part" Sam said.

 

Tim stood up. "You want out of the project?" she asked. "My loans come due in six months. My rent is two months behind. I don't have a choice here" he replied. "Thanks for the coffee. Goodnight Sam. Night...miss" he said to her and her borrower. "Well I guess it's just you and me tonight. Be ready by the time I get out of my shower" Samantha growled at her slave.

 

For the next week, Tim mostly kept to himself. He didn't engage much with Samantha and his working relationship with Connors had gotten worse. "You're scratching your head as if something was the matter" Sam said glancing at him. "Mary had her period. It didn't take. Trying to find out why and I can't find the answer" he replied. Sam sat next to him. "Forgot your glasses?" he asked looking at her. "Contacts. Let me see your notes" she said. Tim pulled up the file directory and paused. "Date modified late last night? Sam have you been in my files?" he asked. She shook her head. "You know something about this Dr. Connors?" Tim asked. "Our benefactor asked for an update" she replied. Tim stood up and went over to her. "Ask me next time instead of snooping" he said quietly. "This is a joint project. All access is shared" she said. "Common courtesy! Whose name did you give credit for using my personal data?" he asked. "I filed the report. I'm the liaison" she replied looking him dead in the eye. "Tim. Leave her be and we can get back to the problem" Sam said. Tim left her station and printed out his data before passwording his files.

 

"Hmm. It's not a question of chromosomes or her fertility. We still got the sperm sample from earlier right?" he asked. Sam nodded and went to the freezer. He asked her to run a DNA analysis on it. "If my hunch is right, borrower sperm won't work at all" he muttered. Hours passed as the supercomputer chewed out the data sample. Tim still couldn't believe how advanced the tech was here. He handed Sam a copy of the report but neglected to give one to Connors. "You see it don't you?" he asked. Sam nodded. Connors snatched the paper from her. "There's nothing wrong here. You idiots can't even decipher a simple DNA helix" Connors hissed. "The target DNA isn't there! It was screened out! And you call us idiots? I see why the DA in Los Angeles skipped you" Tim said coldly. Connors went to slap him and he caught her hand. "I won't hit a lady, but I'll beat a bitch's ass" he warned. Connors quickly left the lab. Was that wise?" Samantha asked. "Probably not but I can't have her snooty ass in our faces while we solve a mystery" he replied.

 

That evening...

 

"She never returned" Sam said. Tim shrugged. "It's late. Lock up and go home. We can start fresh tomorrow" she said. "You go on ahead. I have a few more notations to make before I go" Tim patted her hand as she kissed his cheek. He gave her a quick glance as she left. Tim got up and went to the break room for a Coke. He took a packet of peanut butter crackers with him and went to the storage room holding the borrowers. He glanced at the right cage to find the pair asleep. If successful, they would be the next test. Until then he has to solve the riddle of why Teagan and Mary weren’t expectant parents. "You guys still awake?" he asked looking into their cage. "Nothing much to do except eat, sleep, and shit. Oh wait...fuck for your human science" Teagan replied. "Well how about some free time?" Tim asked opening the cage. He placed the crackers and Coke in his pockets to carry the pair. He returned to the lab.

 

The siblings watched as Tim ran some hot water in a bowl. "A nice bath for you two" he said putting it down. They were reluctant to take his charity but saw no point in denying it. He gave them a glob of medical soap to clean. He watched them clean one another. "You guys are really close" Tim muttered. "She's all I have" Teagan said soaping his sister’s hair. "What about the other two? They keep asking questions" Mary asked. "If this works, we'll do the same thing to them to see if we can duplicate the experiment" he replied. "Can we keep the babies?" Mary asked. Tim didn't answer.

 

He tore off some tissues for them to dry off. "Food" he said giving them crackers. Teagan and Mary knew not what to make of the giant as he let them watch some tv as he looked over his notes. It was well after midnight when Tim finished transcribing his data. Teagan was fast asleep. His tiny head in Mary's lap. "He's been staying awake in some way to protect me" Mary said seeing the giant looming over them. "You never answered my question" she muttered. "It's in the best interests you do keep the baby...for a while but eventually they will take it away" he replied. ".... please don't take the baby. You've done so much to us already" she whimpered. "Mary you're not even pregnant yet which is a very big concern for both of us. If this project doesn't pan out, I'm out of a job and they'll likely...terminate you all" he warned. Mary turned white as a sheet.

 

"I'm working on the problem! I just need to find out why the sperm didn't take" he said. Mary saw he looked agitated. "Maybe you need...to relax?" she asked. She gently lowered Teagan off her lap. She cupped her tits for him. "Are you offering yourself up?" Tim asked rubbing his eyes. "If you take us with you, keep us from whatever they have planned if this doesn't work...we'll be your devoted slaves for life" she said flatly. Tim extended his finger. He touched her and felt her trembling. "You really would wouldn't you?" he asked. Tim thought about what Connors said about them being sneaky. Looking into her tearful, terrified, brown eyes he saw no trickery. His finger got closer to her face. She flinched. She felt the warmth from his fingertip. She opened her eyes as it pulled away. Tim looked away upset. "Why in god’s name do you act so much like us?" he muttered. "We are who we are. Humans kill us for fun and pleasure. If we don't adapt. We'll die" she said shedding tears. "Adapt...adapt! That's it! Thanks Mary!" he said grabbing her. She made a squeak as he roughly kissed her face.

 

"Sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked sheepishly. Mary shook her head. He out her down and got out his notepad. "About my offer?" she asked. "I'll think on it" he replied as he reached for both of them. He put them back in their cages and went back to work. "Went nearly 10 years without so much as one girl flirting with me. Now I got a hot nerdy Asian breathing down my neck and a three-inch-tall one offering herself up as a sex slave" he said muttering as he clicked his pen.

 

The next morning...

 

"Tim! You fell asleep here? What happened to you going home and resting?" Samantha asked. "Had a breakthrough last night" he said rubbing his eyes. "Do tell" Connors said sipping coffee. "The answer was so simple I'm ashamed I didn't realize it sooner. Remember the pea plant experiments? The ones we learned way back in high school?" he asked. "Yeah. They explain dominant and recessive genes" Samantha asked. "Yeah but there was one other one. The gene splicing one. The violet experiment" he said. "The one where they crammed in the genes for the violet color?" Connors said. "Exactly! And remember how it ended?" he asked. "The plants ended up white" Connors said. "And the reason was?" Tim asked. "The screen out defense!" Sam said. Tim nodded.

 

"DNA has its own defense mechanism to screen out gene abnormalities. In the case of the pea plants it detected too many violet genes and completely eliminated them making the flowers white*" he said.

 

(Authors note: This is a real thing)

 

"And that applies here why?" Connors said. "The test didn't work because the male's DNA screened out the subject DNA. Look at this. This is the gene map of Teagan. As you can see, he has three times the screen out markers than say a human. They have to as their bodies are more prone to viruses and bacteria" he explained. "So, borrower semen will never work?" Sam asked. "Never" he replied. "Then this project is a failure" Connors said as she reached for the phone. "No! No there's another way" Tim yelled. He broke out in a cold sweat knowing that if she made that call all would be lost. Connors took her hand away from the phone. "Like I said. Borrowers have three times the markers than humans. It's possible we just have to gene modify human sperm" he said. "Really? What about the female?" Connors asked. "Borrower females adapted to get pregnant as much as possible. They're not as picky DNA wise.  The theory is sound. We just need a sample to work on" he said. They narrowed their eyes on him. "Why are you...oh. Christ. Test tube please" he groaned. Sam handed him one. "Be right back" he said. "Need some help just ask!" Sam giggled as he left.

 

"Need some help just ask" Tim said mockingly as he lowered his zipper. Truthfully, he kinda did as stress had made him less that woody. He thought about different women in tv, movies, and whatnot. He even thought about Sam. What caught his attention was when he thought about Mary. Her little tits. Small but long (for her) legs. Adorable butt and cute feet. He barely had enough time to position the test tube at his dick hole before cumming. "Well that happened" he muttered seeing the load fill the tube over a third of the way. He came to the lab. Connors snatched the tube from him. "How considerate of you" he said as she tested his semen. "Viable and thick. You're a healthy man Kendall" she said. "Uh yeah. Thanks. Now the harder part. Unlike our borrower friend, I'm not type O. The trick will be finding the correct protein enzyme cocktail to bind the grafted DNA" Tim said.

 

His sperm was distributed between multiple test tubes as one by one a protein and DNA cocktail was injected into it. The tube was spun around in a centrifuge and then left for an hour. Hours ticked by. Sample 19 is...non-viable. Dammit" Sam said looming through the microscope. Tim entered the lab with another test tube. "Running low?" Connors asked seeing the low amount. Tim didn't feel like rebuking her after jerking off three times that day. "Another dud?" he asked sitting down. Samantha nodded. "Well I'm heading home. It's already past midnight" Connors said. She left them moments later. "What does he do around here? I mean like worth a damn" he asked. Sam shrugged and went to another sample. "Sample 20 is...holy shit. It's viable" she remarked. They quickly ran an analysis on it. It was the longest hour of their lives. "Fuck me. It's there! The genes grafted right onto your reproductive ones! We have to catalog it!" Sam said. "Write this one down" he said.

 

"Tim this isn't the right one" she said looking at the label. "I know. Do it anyway" he said. "Why?" she asked. "I don't trust Connors. Who's to say she won't take credit and have whomever banking us kick us out" he said standing up. "I doubt she's that ruthless.  She needs us" Sam said. Tim walked over to her computer. "Look at this. She didn’t close her log in" he said. "Do it" Sam said looking at him. Tim took a good look at her notes and emails. After an hour had passed, both sat down trying to make sense of what they read. "So she's talking to a Dr. O'Malley about our research that we know. This doctor seems to be the bankroller too but what is this ZODIAC? I've never heard of such an organization" he said. Sam sat there quietly. "Sam?" he asked. "An organization we never heard of is doing this. And to top it off the emails were encrypted. My parents were right. I should've just become a pediatrician" she muttered. She looked at him. "Now what?" she asked.

 

"We continue as planned. We test on Mary. If successful WE contact this Dr. O'Malley. We get paid and they take over. After that we go our separate ways and hope we never see any of this again" he replied. Sam quietly nodded. Tim left to go get Mary. The clack of the cage awoken the pair. "Come on Mary" he said grabbing her. "What are you going to do this time?" Teagan asked. "Use my own semen" he muttered. Tim ignored his screaming and shouting as he closed the cage. The other pair in the opposite cage could only stare terrified. He placed Mary on the table. Sam stood away nervously sipping soda. "Tim you're sweating. I'm....I'm getting scared" Mary muttered. Tim eased her on her back. He reached over grabbing a eyedropper of his modified sperm. "Is that...Tim please don't do this" she begged. "I'll be gentle" he muttered. She began to scoot away until his finger pushed on her chest. She looked at him. "Please don't look at me that way. I said stop!" he yelled. Mary looked away.

 

Tim took a deep breath before trying to insert the giant plastic intrusion in her tiny pussy. She gasped as one millimeter went in. Two...three...four. Mary was loudly sobbing by then. Her legs kicking his hand. Her tiny feet twitching until they went rigid as he pushed the bulb. She let out a pitiful squeal as she was filled to the brim with cum. Tim pulled it out. He wiped the sweat off his face and sat there looking at his own semen dripping out of the tiny teen girl. "You okay over there? Sam asked. "Me or her?" he asked softly getting up. He carried her back to her cage. He placed the sniffling girl down. "It would be more merciful if you killed us. Making me have sex with her was one thing but now this? Look at her human. My precious sister and you...you..." he said before breaking down. Even though the boy was less than three inches tall, Tim felt smaller in his eyes. He watched the pair from the other cage reach their hands out. Teagan pull his sister over to them. He felt so ashamed as they reached out to comfort the siblings.

 

"Can you stay over with me? I feel...scared" Sam said. Tim quietly nodded. He sat quietly on the sofa as Samantha showered. Kaya sat in his hand wide awake as she found the giant from earlier...interesting. "Kaya I did something really bad to a borrower girl today" he said softly. "Did you...kill her?" she asked nervous. "No! No, I didn't. But I made her cry so hard. That look in her eyes" he said rubbing his. "You're so much like us" he said looking at her. "What's your favorite food? Color?" he asked. "Pizza, I guess. And my color? Blue" she replied. Tim nodded. "And you feel love too don't you?" he asked. The girl blushed. "I love my mistress" she said. "Even when she hurts you?" he asked. "Yeah. I feel better when she smiles, and I can make her smile and laugh. She cuddles me when she's sad and lonely" she replied. Tim cuddled her to his cheek for a moment. "You do feel nice" he chuckled. "Would you like to play with me? I'm clean so don't worry about sucking my pussy or butt" she said happily.

 

"You're easy to love you know?" he smiled. He placed her on the edge of the coffee table and got on the floor. Her tiny feet dangled over the edge. He raised his head until his eyes peeked over. The girl smiled at him kicking her feet. He got closer until her feet landed on his lips. He gave a few playful licks making her laugh. He spread her legs revealing her delicate cunt. With his fingers, he held her hands as he licked and sucked her crotch. "Master....hmmm.... yes" she hummed as his taste buds sent shivers up her spine. Sam had never been so gentle to her before. Tim had never given a girl oral before, tiny or otherwise. He found her fluids as sweet as apple juice. Kaya moaned loudly as she came. "You...you can use me more" she panted. Tim picked her up and held her extended by her arms and legs. "Maybe I'll eat you like corn on the cob" he chuckled taking very gentle nibbles of her body. She squirmed and squeaked cutely in his grasp. Tim put her back down as she struggled to breathe. She passed out minutes later.

 

"Did she do good?" Sam asked emerging from her bathroom. "She's a good host" Tim replied. "How gentlemanly to put it. Can I get some action?" she asked flashing him. "Any other night I'd take you up on your offer, but you know I'm running on empty down there" he replied. Sam looked annoyed at Kaya. "But there are other things we can do besides sex" he said pulling her gaze to him. Tim led her back to her bedroom and laid her down. He sat on the bed and began rubbing her feet. "When was the last time you had this kind of fun with a human girl?" she asked. "I'm a virgin actually" he replied. Sam was surprised. "A cute guy like you?" she asked. "What about you. Asian girl that cute in nerdy way" he said. "They all want me for the same reason. I'm Asian" she quipped. "So that's a no?" he asked pulling on her toes.  "My parents want me to marry an Asian man. They don't even want me dating a westerner" she sighed. "And what would they think about one rubbing your feet while you lie here naked?" he asked.

 

"They'd cluck their tongues" she chuckled. Tim began sucking her toes. Sam moaned softly. "And now?" he asked. "Fuck what they think" she said opening her legs. Samantha panted and pushed his face deeper into her cunt as he ate her out. He had to hold her legs steady as she squirmed around. His teeth found her clit and with a gentle nibble, caused the girl to cry out in Cantonese. She laid on her back gasping as he wiped his face on her bedsheet. Not long after, they both laid in bed snuggled against one another. "I like you" she muttered. "I'd hope so after going to the trouble of sucking your toes" he chuckled. Sam nudged him with her elbow. "I mean it. Once we're done, run away with me. I got nobody tying me down" she said. A disturbing thought came to his mind suddenly. Neither had living relatives and that might have been why they were specifically chosen. That might mean when they were terminated, they would really be TERMINATED. He kept the thought to himself for now.

 

"Wouldn't be so bad. You me and Kaya" he said. Sam turned to face him. "She told you her name?" she asked. "Well I did ask. You should treat her better Sam. That girl loves you very much" he said. "Pfft" Sam said blowing him off. "Don't be that way. I think you do care" he said. She shook her head and rolled over. Tim got up and left the room. He returned with the still sleeping Kaya. "So, you're telling me you doing give a shit about her?" he asked. "She's a lowly borrower. Her job is foot slave and living dildo. Not friend" she replied. Tim sighed and opened his mouth. He began lowering the tiny girl in. Sam watched breathless as her body began to disappear. He could feel her legs entering his throat. Once her head disappeared Sam began to panic. "Stop" she said. Tim shook his head. Sam reached into his mouth and yanked her right out. Surprisingly, Kaya was still asleep. The giantess' hands shook as she held the girl. "So, you do care" he said. She gave him an icy glare.

 

"Why the act?" he asked. "The same reason you put one on" she replied. Both were quiet. "Borrower rights club at my school. You?" he asked. "Friends sleepover. They tortured a male one for hours and when I spoke out...well let's just say I didn't have many friends after that" she said. "We had a group at my school that did fundraisers and awareness shit. Well it came time to dissect a few for biology and take pictures. The pictures would be posted on the blackboard later. What we did was swap the photos for real human autopsies. At that scale and angle, you couldn't see the difference. Word got out and a few students had to get therapy. Nearly got expelled" he replied. "Whoa" she muttered. Tim nodded and snuggled into his pillow. "Would you really have eaten her?" Sam asked. "Yep. She tastes delicious" he snickered. She looked at him. "So, do you" he shrugged. "So, if I was three inches tall would you eat me then?" she asked. "Don't be silly. You're Chinese. I'd just be hungry a few hours later" he replied. "Stick to genetics. Arsenio Hall you are not" she muttered turning in.

 

The next morning...

 

Kaya sat on the coffee table watching the giants eat their breakfast. She waited patiently for them to finish as Sam allowed her to eat whatever was left. Today was different though. Sam abruptly stopped, got up to grab Kaya, and then came back to sit down. "Eat while it's warm" she said. "But you said I'm always in the way" Kaya said. "I was being a bitch. Once you do it long enough, you forget to turn it off. I'm sorry Kaya" Sam said. Kaya looked at the giantess awestruck. "You called me Kaya" she said. "This is your name" Sam said shrugging. Kaya whimpered where she sat. "What? What is it?" Sam asked. "She's happy Sam" Tim said patting her hand. "Well I expect her to clean my feet and pleasure me like always" Sam said blushing. After breakfast, Sam and Tim got dressed. "We're running late" he said rushing out the door. "Right behind you!" Sam yelled gathering her purse and keys. "I left sliced apples for your snack and some fresh water" Sam said to Kaya. She paused for a moment and rushed to her. She kissed the tiny girl's face. "Love you and don't burn down the apartment" she said leaving. Kaya was on cloud nine the rest of the day.

 

For the next two weeks, all three scientists were on pins and needles about the possible success of their latest try. And finally..."I missed my period" Mary muttered. The borrower girl watched the humans cheer for joy. Samantha rushed out to grab some cheap champagne leaving Tim and Connors alone. "Well I guess we can get rid of the males if this is the case" she said. Mary gasped. "Whoa there. Might do more harm than it's worth" he said. "Human sperm is the key. They're useless" she said. "Please don't kill my brother!" Mary whimpered. Tim held his hand out to quiet her. "Getting rid of her mate will cause mental and emotional stress. Stress that could harm the fetus. You don't want to risk the first success right?" Tim asked. Mary stared at the giantess with little hope. "There is a correlation between emotional health and fetal health. Fine. They can live" she said. She went to her station. I'll draw a lab up for hormone testing to be sure" she said before working. Tim sat down.   

 

  “Thanks Tim” Mary said. “I hated hurting you like that. This was the least I could do” he said softly. Mary sat next to his hand. She rubbed his fingernail. “You’re the first borrower in history to carry a modified baby” he said. “My modified baby. Oh god” he groaned. He petted her face. “This is not what I imagined being a dad to be like” he said. “Neither did I being a mom. Some intimacy, love, compassion. Not an eyedropper of cum” she said to the giant. “That look in your eyes when I did it. You offered to be my slave, but I broke your heart that got me” he said shedding tears. Mary was astounded. A human crying for her. “I’m sorry. So sorry” he muttered wiping his eyes. He rested his chin on the table. Mary got close to his face and sniffed him. “What… what are you doing? “he asked. “Oh. Something we borrowers do” she replied softly. “If I remember my biology class, you do it to familiarize with a mate” he said. She blushed and turned away. Tim sniffed her small body. “Returning the favor he whispered.

 

Mary gazed into his giant brown and blue eyes. They looked so soft right then. She began to spread her hips showing off her pussy “Mary…” he whispered looking at Connors. “You won’t hurt me again… right? “she asked. He kissed her face lovingly. "No. Never again" he muttered. His finger found the small of her back and he pushed her to his lips. Quietly and discreetly, he began kissing and sucking on her little belly. Mary sighed contently, first time in a long time, from his tender sensual touch. He backed off and smiled. "Sorry. I never asked permission" he said. Mary was quite surprised to hear him say that. "As long as it's you...it's alright" she said blushing. "I should uh...take you back to your cage. Tomorrow I'll bring some stuff to make you feel comfortable" he said picking her up.

 

Tim placed her back in her cage where Teagan smelled her. "So, I see her being pregnant didn't stop you from molesting my big sister" he snipped. "Beg your pardon?" Tim asked. "Don't. I smell the stink of you on her" he said coldly. "I kissed her. Sucked her tummy and I'm aching to taste her little pussy again. That what you wanna hear?" Tim said getting on his knees. "Stop" Mary muttered. "You nasty fucking human. If the roles were reversed, I'd squash you under my fucking foot" Teagan growled. "Good thing it ain't pipsqueak" Tim said poking him. Teagan bit his fingertip. "STOP! BOTH OF YOU! He saved your life today Teagan. He out himself out there for your sake. And Tim. It's just been the two of us for years. You understand why he's like that right? Okay so don't antagonize him" Mary yelled. Tim and Teagan scratched their heads. "You really saved my life?" he asked. "Believe it or not I don't get off hurting your kind. I used to belong in a borrower rights group when I was younger."

 

"After nearly getting expelled, I went through life telling myself I neither liked or disliked your kind. Guess that was a cop out" Tim replied. He glanced at the pair nearby. "Can you help them?" Teagan asked. The borrowers held their breaths. "I can only try" Tim replied softly. Tim locked their cage and left them.

 

The next day went by like a blur. Connors had confirmed Mary was pregnant and Tim had Samantha entertain Mary and Teagan while Tim himself fixed up their cage. "I said it's a surprise" Sam replied. "In our life, surprises are rarely good" Teagan said. Samantha grabbed him. "Don't be such a downer" she said petting his chest.  Teagan looked away as he got an erection. "If you're going to suck me off then do it and be done with it" he said irritated. "Any other day I would but I'm trying this new thing out with you guys. Being nice" he said tapping the top of his little head. "Alright. It's ready" Tim said entering the lab. He, Sam, and Connors went to the storage room.

 

"You gotta be shitting me" Connors hissed. "What? Her comfort aides the project" Tim said. "Beds from the pet store? Those ain't cheap. A phone box with some cotton in it would be better" she retorted. "What's it to you? Not your money" Tim said annoyed. "Whatever. I'm going home" she said blowing them off. "Rude ass bitch. More party for us" he said to them. "She right. These weren't cheap" Sam said looking at the silk lined beds. "They pay us enough. Besides, it's a celebration!" Tim said pulling out champagne from a bag Teagan and Mary looked at the six-inch beds, a working (mostly) toilet, and small clothes their size after Sam placed them inside. Mary went to touch the bed and her brother grabbed her hand. "It a trick" he flatly said. "Not a trick dude" Tim said.

 

"It's a trick. We'll have this for one night and then back to cold ass metal or something else. It's a sick fucking trick!" he yelled shaking. Mary grabbed his shoulder. "Or maybe it's not" she said. He pushed her aside. Sam grabbed him and lifted him up. "Put me down you fucking human! Put me down!" he yelled wriggling in the giantess' grasp. Sam said nothing and he looked at her pitifully. Sam brushed her tears away. Teagan froze seeing that. Sam brought him to her face and cuddled him. The teen boy broke into sobs laying against her cheek. "This is a celebration. Let's be happy" Tim said using paper cups to dispense the alcohol. He tore the upper half off and placed it on the floor after sitting down himself. He motioned for Sam to open the cage for the other pair. "And what's a party without cake?" he asked pulling a grocery bag to him and pulling out a small tray of cupcakes. The pair looked at him. "Guys it ain't poisoned" he said.

 

Sam placed one in front of them and another in front of Teagan and Mary. The humans chuckled as the borrowers dug in. Mary went for some champagne. "Oh no little lady. No booze for you. Here ya go" Tim said poring some Pepsi into a cap. Mary huffed but drank it. "Is it true you impregnated her?" the male one asked. "Yep" Tim replied. "You going to do it to her too?" he asked. Tim glanced at the female who was licking icing off her fingers. "...probably" he replied. "What's your name?" Tim asked. "You just now asking?" the male asked. "He's Jeremy. The one over there is Lucy his wife" Teagan said fisting some cupcake. "So, you can imagine I'm not cool with this right human?" Jeremy asked. "The people that want this got a shitload of money and hired us because nobody would miss us" Tim muttered. Sam froze.

 

"They’re gonna kill us when we're done won't they?" Sam asked. "Loose ends and all that" Tim replied. Sam took the entire bottle of champagne and began bucking it. "Then...then we got get ready. Make plans" she said. "We skip fucking town is what we do" Tim said eating cupcake. "What about us? What about our baby?" Mary asked. "You're coming too. All of you" he replied. "...when?" Lucy asked. "Don't know. I need the lab to make sure Mary stabilizes. We got maybe a month before she gives birth" he said. Everyone was silent. "So much for a party" Sam muttered. They wrapped things up there and Tim escorted her home.

 

"Thanks for walking me in" she said slipping her heels off. "No problem. My talk of us being expendable didn't help matters" Tim said standing in the doorway. Sam closed the door behind him. When Tim turned, she kissed him roughly. He was tired, half drunk, and wanted to fuck her bad. He picked her up an carried her to her bed. She laughed when he tossed her on it. Tim tore his clothes off and Samantha followed suit. "About time" Kaya grumbled from her bed on the nightstand. "Come here squirt" Sam said grabbing her. "Pick" she said. Kaya look at the giant and giantess. "I kinda love you both Mis...Sammy" Kaya muttered. "If you're up for it" she said before shoving her into her mouth. Sam grabbed Tim on top of her and kissed him once again. This time using her tongue to push the delicious squirming borrower into his mouth. He lined his cock up and pushed.

 

Sam winced in pain as he felt her tear. His eyes went wide. "I'm alright" she said reading them. And gently let Kaya out his mouth. "And here I thought she took your virginity" he said. "She never put me that deep. She kinda just wriggled me..."

 

"Kaya!" Sam yelled. Tim snickered at her. "You think that's funny?" Sam asked. Tim pushed all the way in. "I can stop" he said. "Don't you dare" she hissed locking her legs around him. Tim began fucking her fast and hard. Kaya giggling as she held onto Sam's nipple as she bounced around. With a deep grunt, Tim shot off inside her. I'm laid next to them panting. "Damn. I didn't mean to do that" he muttered. "Cumming so fast or cumming inside me?" Sam asked. Tim froze. "I'm kidding. I don't regret a thing" she said wiping the sweat off his forehead. "Somebody's getting pregnant" Kaya grinned. "Kaya you're getting too cheeky. Off to bed with you" she said. "But you haven't played with me today! I'm want sex too!" Kaya yelled. Sam sat up and placed Kaya on her belly. "Sweetie. This nice man took my cherry. That means you're going all the way in tomorrow. Right now I'm tired and I haven't taken a shower yet. We can play next time" Sam said. "Better keep your promise. I enjoy that time. It's when I feel loved the most" she said softly. Sam watched silently as Kaya climbed back into her bed. She tossed and turned until the giantess tucked her in.  "A few weeks Sam" Tim muttered. Sam nodded and closed her eyes.