[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

*Disclaimer: Not a comedy.

 

After a tragic incident, a knight of great renown fiound herself shrunk to a pathetic one-inch height. Her duty became to provide companionship to her kingdom's princess, but the young girl had other plans for the miniature woman.

Now, she has been stripped from all of her accomplishments in life and must live through an endless cycle of torture and humiliation at the hands of the spoiled brat. She now tries to find a way to not lose hope of someday returning to her former life.

--

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Lesbians, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 11043 Read: 8899
Published: February 13 2019 Updated: January 04 2020
Story Notes:

Based on a project of mine. Join Daisy as she lives through her new definition of hell and tries to hold on to her humanity, all for the sadistic pleasure of those that now stand over her.

 

---

1. Let Her Eat Cake by Babulbi [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4362 words)

Daisy is used to help the princess better enjoy her cake.

 

---

 

Would greatly appreciate any kind of feedback, as I'm trying to improve my writing.

 

---

2. I Never Said Fairies Were Nice - Part 1 by Babulbi [Reviews - 0] (6681 words)

A group of maids are requested to capture and deliver a fairy to the princess. They have fun while at it.

 

---

Time sure flies when you're busy. This entire chapter was supposed to be a short prologue for the second half, but you can see how that turned out. I just kept adding and adding without noticing. Ended up dividing the chapter in two due to how long it all turned out.

 

Next chapter should be out somewhere between next week and next year. As always, I greatly appreciate your feedback as I try to better my own writing.

 

---