[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Professor Janice Wahlstrom may be the smartest woman in the world, and her groundbreaking invention of SAF (Size Altering Formula) may be one of the most influential discoveries in human history. For the first true experiment of the formula, she takes 8 volunteers on an incredible tour of the human body.

 

(This story is based loosely on the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Although the characters are of my own creation, they are inspired but not directly copied off anyone fictional or real. No copyright infrigment is intended.)


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Feet, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2616 Read: 6469
Published: February 10 2019 Updated: February 10 2019
Story Notes:

(This story is based loosely on the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Although the characters are of my own creation, they are inspired but not directly copied off anyone fictional or real. No copyright infrigment is intended.)

 

(Reminder that this is a work of fiction. There are going to be lots of scientific and biological inaccuracies. Don't bother pointing them out please. You'd be surprised how many people actually care about scientific accuracies on a site for stories about tiny or giant people, which of course is sadly impossible)

 

Each chapter will focus on one region of the tour. Something will happen to each of the girls in each region, and that girls name will be the title of each chapter. None of the girls will actually die. I haven't decided the order of which girls will be affected, but I have decided on the order of which regions of Olivia's body will be visited. Heres the list (I will also put the affected girls name beside the region as I progress the story)

 

Region 1: Mouth (Nia)

Region 2: Breasts

Region 3: Hands

Region 4: Hair

Region 5: Vagina

Region 6: Ass

Region 7: Eye

Region 8: Feet

1. Chapter 1: Nia by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2616 words)

Probably the longest chapter, as it also includes the setup for the story. Each chapter will be fairly short.