- Text Size +

November 22

After Riley beat the shit out of me, she cried for a couple of hours afterwards. She applied bandages to the area, neosporon, all of it. I felt like shit, but I was healing up pretty well after all this time. Still... after that incident, people were talking about her even more. I think people were more impressed with the fact that she didn't get in trouble more than anything. And although she apologized to me, over and over, her attitude with other people was beginning to become more imperious.

“Riley, it’s time to get up from school!” Father called gruffly, yelling up the stairs. I was already mostly dressed, but Riley’s door was still shut. Grumbling, he begun to walk upstairs, trying to get my niece. He barely did anything around the house… barely worked, although today he had a full day. He still played the image of the responsibly one, ordering us all about.

That was a bit harder now, as Riley poked her head out of the room. Her fiery red hair was clearly a mess, and she looked like she just wanted to go on to sleep. She stared down at my father with her bleary eyes, a contemptous expression on her face.

“My head hurts… I didn’t sleep much last night… all my bones ache…” Riley said groggily. But she stepped out, still clothed in her nightshirt. That was it, her panties, tight enough that it looked like they could instantly snap off, were presented clearly to the world. My father was smaller than her now… much smaller. “And I don’t feel like going… so make me.”

“Riley… I’ve watched over you… I’ve provided so much for you…” Riley leaned down… she had to lien far down… and she was looking at her father in the face. Her eyes were glaring at him. I instinctively stepped back, intimidated by her sheer bulk.

“Tommy's watched over me. You yelled at me. You always yelled at your own son too. But even more to me. He had to take me away when you hit me. After mom dumped me..." Riley trailed off, as she almost cried, before regaining her composure, "You've been a pile of shit." She leered at him, hands against his shoulders. She almost looked like she was in a combat stance. "You don’t get to fuck with me anymore…” Riley said in a cold voice, matter-of-factly. “You just don’t. I would suggest that this is your last chance to gain some credit with me before I'm so high up that I can't hear you. So I’m not going to school… and that’s final…”

“Well… I… uh…” he stammered a little, taking a step back. “Like I said, everything you have…”

“I can provide everything on my own.” Riley said, smirking. “I don’t really need you at all. I’m just staying here. For now. I’d suggest you leave for work. I’m in a bad mood right now.” Her arms flung out, and with hardly any effort she shoved him. He stumbled back several feet and nearly fell. His mouth opened and closed incredulously, but he just looked up at Riley, not being able to do much. Finally… hanging his head down, he turned around and continued down the stairs without saying a single word. He was leaving… he knew that Riley could beat the shit out of him if she wanted to.

“Damn… I wanted him to put up a fight…” Riley said wistfully as she stretched her arms out, looking at me curiously. I had to gaze way up to see her… although her smell was quite strong. Body odor wafted off of her. Her pits seemed pretty strong… of course that’s because it was above my head. Father stumbled out, looking scared of Riley. But when she wasn't looking, before turning away, he flipped her the bird. As my father walked out the door, her phone started ringing. Riley fished it out of her pocket, putting it to her face.

“Yeah, I’m gonna model now. I know they’re thirsty. Put everything in MY account. Uh huh. I know it’s not legal for me to have an account… what are you going to do? You know you’re little cut is more than you’ll get from most things. It’s a growing investment… uh huh…”

“Well Riley… I’m going to head on to school…” but a single hand reached out and grabbed the back of my shirt, while Riley kept talking to the person on the phone.”

“Look… Sarah suggested I set something up, since I’m growing this much. And I have a modeling agent from LA, not a piece of shit town like this, who works for actors and everything. He has something to tell you…” she handed the phone off to me, motioning for me to take it.  Hesitantly, I did, and a smooth talking voice came on over the phone.

“Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!” the guy screamed, almost a little too excitedly. I nearly dropped the phone in surprise… thankfully I didn’t drop Riley’s phone… but he just kept going on, not letting me get a word in edgewise. 

“This is something I’ve been making a lot of money with. And I started a couple of weeks ago,” the agent went on, talking excitedly.

“Doing what?” I finally interjected.

“Photoshoots. A local college student there is putting them up, and we’re putting them all over the Internet. Don’t tell me you’ve been hiding under a rock? Surely you’ve been seeing them. Or maybe Riley showed you?” She giggled, her body shaking against me. I didn’t want to concentrate on me being pressed against her chest, but my erection was budding nonetheless. She wrapped both arms around me, slammed on the right side of her body. It was almost like some sort of strange hug.

“So… she said that you’re going to be running them from now on. That’s all. I’d recommend that you do what she says!” Riley took the phone out of my hand.

“Ok… I’ll talk to you later!” She chirped, hanging the phone up. She kept one arm around my chest, while she placed the other under my butt. She strained a little as I felt my feet lifting up off the ground. I flailed a little, but quit struggling after Riley pinched my butt loudly, causing me to yelp.

“You’re not going to school today… cause I don’t feel like it.”

“But…” with that, she pinched my butt again.

“Anyway…” Riley begun to walk into the other room, even while carrying me. “It’s like the guy said, I’m doing photoshoots. Not that often. Just like once a week. And it sucks to do them when our parents are on top of us. So I’d rather try to do it DURING school hours… and I may get other people in some of them, like Sarah or something. I just want to have people I’m comfortable with, you know?” Soon we were in Riley’s room, when a knock came at the front door. She giggled, as she unceremoniously rolled me out of her hands, dumping me onto the bed. The covers smelled like her sweat… I swear, it was so strong now… I heard her talking with someone for a moment, and then she walked up the stairs. A mousy woman was following her…

“My skin’s been shining a lot… and it’s pretty flawless no matter what I do. So I don’t really need makeup,” Riley chirped, as she arrived in the room. I still couldn’t get over the way her underwear hugged her ass. Although she was holding a pair of spandex exercise shorts, which she immediately prepared to pull on. It was a bit of a struggle, and I looked over her terrified as she looked like she was going to fall right on top of me, grunting as she pulled em on. But with a final effort, she sighed, as they now hugged her ass as tightly as the underwear did.

“Permament wedgie mode… uncle… it hurts…” she complained. “That’s why I need to do stuff like this. ‘Dad’ looked weird when you charged a few hundred on his card shopping for me. And as I keep getting bigger… I need custom clothes… so I’ll get them. With my own money. Ah, there he is!” Riley chirped out. A small man begun to enter the room, looking at Riley nervously.

“Who is this guy?” Really, I had no fucking idea who he was. With unkempt glasses and a slight visage, the man, who couldn’t have been more than five foot two, looked up at Riley as if she was some sort of goddess.

“Someone.” Riley shrugged, looking down at me. “Just a photography student at the local college who won’t touch me, adores me, and is willing to do it without any money. The memories are enough…” she smiled again. “Ok Tom… let’s go…” the man didn’t even say anything. He also had a bulge in his pants, as she started filming her nervously.

“Tommy… I’m going to step on you… ok…” she looked a little nervous as she rose her foot up. For a second, the little girl she was shone in her youthful face as she looked down at me. “This is going to be filmed… and a lot of people will watch it… people will… know you were in this…” she bit her lip.

“Riley, I would ask if this was something weird, but I KNOW that it is something weird!” I exclaimed, looking up at her. But Riley’s expression changed, looking down at me angrily.

“Yeah, well you’re already enjoying it, so shut up!” Her long, long leg rose above me. Her foot begun to drift towards my face. Her foot… however absurdly tall she was…

“Riley, how?”

“Six foot ten… and I have big feet…” Riley’s voice sounded almost sensual, as she begun to lower her foot down, pressing against me. “I have smelly feet… um… lick them…”  she giggled, and her foot plopped on my face. The surface was enough to go from below my chin to above my head, and both eyes were staring at her feet. As she hadn’t showered in nearly a week, the stench was strong coming off of them. For some other girls it might not be a problem as much, but Riley was still trying to be athletic even as the world worshipped her, running laps every day and even lifting weights… and people.

“I SAID LICK! MAKE OUT WITH MY FOOT!” Riley nearly yelled, haughtily above me, as she pressed it into me hard, laughing. Gingerly, I begun to kiss the bottom of her sole. It was grimy and stained with sweat, the coarse feel of her foot was getting to me, as she pressed in harder I sunk into the covers. Someone was filming this? But I begun to lick harder… I could hear Riley cooing above me, and that was enough. So I sucked on her foot, grime, everything… it was like I was sinking into the folds of her foot.

“Get everything cameraman…” Riley sighed, as she loomed above me. I couldn’t see any of her, of course. Her foot was pressed down hard enough against me where I couldn’t see much of anything. After a little while, the sun came into view, adjusting them down a little. I could just see her stomach, if I looked far, far up.

“I’m already becoming famous Tommy… suck on my toes…” she spoke softly, in a slow ritualistic fashion. “For the world.” I don’t know what compelled me to do it, but I found myself following her command. Her big toe pressed against my lips for a moment, and soon the top was inside. “I weigh over two hundred pounds… if I stepped on you, it would really hurt… so… get at it.” I sucked on her toes with vigor, going from the big one to her smaller, wriggling appendages. Coating them as I could in her saliva.

“Good… that’s enough for now… a few minutes will do. You. Leave.” Riley lifted her foot off me as she turned to the cameramen.

She looked at the man again, telling him to get out. “Mr. Chen… you’ve seen enough of me today… now go…”

"Riley... Josh... a kid at your school, told me about you. I.... I have long had a desire... that someone like you could be popular.

"You're really short... but you're not bad looking. In time, loyal people will be rewarded by me. See my full glory..." Riley smiled, doing a little room-shaking twirl as if she was imagining herself above a crowd of thousands. "But for now, you have done enough. You can leave." 

'Mr. Chen...' (his name was Yangxi Chen, actually), bowed to Riley, Riley, the girl who was for most of my life my cute little companion! Then, in a flurry, an unkepmpt head of hair bobbed out the door. Footsteps echoed down the stairs before the sound of the door shutting. That led to Riley looking down at me.

“You just filmed yourself stomping on me for a few minutes… you talked about making a lot of money…”

“It will make a metric TON of money…” Riley sighed. “Just trust me on that…” the bed sunk low, low to the ground as she looked at me. “There’s dirt on your face…” Riley sighed. But there was a slight smile on her mouth as she looked at me. And her stomach rumbled.

“There may still be time to take you to school…” I chirped in, which just resulted in me gagging from Riley stomping on me again.

“I have something else in mind… little uncle… we’re gonna wrestle…” Riley whispered a certain edge in her voice, as she picked me up again.

“Where are we going?”

“My bed’s too small… if you see it, my legs are hanging off of it, farther and farther, every night. Your mom and dad aren’t taking the steps to see that a growing girl gets what she needs.”

“I’ll get on them more…” I tried to sound authoritative, as Riley cradled me to her chest, smiling widely.

“You’ll get on them more…. I’ll get on em more. All I have to do is sit on them, you know, GET on them… and they’ll do whatever I say…” she held me near the doorway, raising my body higher and higher. I didn’t resist, but soon, she brought me in for a kiss, her lips gingerly brushing against mine, smacking against them. Her soft tongue forced my mouth open, probing me for a little while. She slowly guided my mouth. On one hand, it seemed like she really didn’t know what she was doing in her kiss. But somehow, I felt my movements following hers, Riley pulling me along into her tempo.

“You’re mineeeee…” she said, sweetly but authoritatively. “Soon a lot of people will be mine. I don’t even do anything with him, but that photographer’s mine. And a lot of awful people will be mine… and… they’ll be my toys.” I could smell something else in the air now. Riley’s arousal. “We’re not going to school Tommy… because I’m going to fuck you silly… all the way…”

“But… I… need to go… even if you…”

“I’m going to provide for you…” she frowned. “It’s not like you need an education… besides… I can just force you.” She smiled. “I’m bigger. Like over two hundred pounds. You can’t fight back against me… in fact…” she smirked, “we’re going into YOUR bedroom. Your bed… I’m gonna fuck you there, so you ALWAYS smell me. Does that sound ok?” She gripped me closer to her. Her chest already wasn’t developing as much… but I wasn’t sure how her super-puberty worked anyway… a C cup, they were still pretty big at nearly seven feet tall… I felt an electric shock go through me as she turned me onto my side so my penis squished into her flesh. With plenty of resistance and give, I moaned as it went against the supple flesh. It felt like she was wearing nothing, the sweaty shirt hugging her body like a second skin.

“Um… Riley… I… uh…”

“Don’t be scared…” Riley remarked as she walked me down the hall towards my room. “This is the best thing to ever happen to me… to both of us… the results of that blood test came in…”

“They came in!? Shouldn’t mom and dad know… shouldn’t I…”

“I’ll tell you… as to how they came to me… it’s a secret… but…” Riley talked childishly, nearly giggling with every word. “It’s awesome. I really am going through something like super-puberty. Riley’s super puberty… they said all my horomones…” Riley frowned, as she kind of struggled with the word, “are SUPER active.” She bounced even while holding me, which casued me to draw even lcoser to her, causing me to moan as my dick pressed into her harder. “And that’s making me go through some mood swings… I’ll admit. But even if I go from happy to sad to angry to tired… I’m HAPPY more than anything else… because of how awesome it is. And they can’t even figure out how to stop my body’s horomone production, including an UNHEARD of amount of growth stuff!”

“Riley…”

“Maybe…” she frowned real hard, “I was meant for something BETTER… I mean… there’s a lot of people… and we’re using too many resources… we look like they’re all going to go to war… everyone poor… at each other’s throats… you know… hmm… maybe I could do something about it…”

“Riley, what are you talking about.”

“Just helping people, uncle. I’m the BIG one now… I decide what goes on. You don’t watch me anymore, I take care of YOU!” She looked frustrated again, as she dumped me onto the bed, me rolling on the covers. For a second, a shadow loomed above me, and my bed groaned pathetically as Riley followed me onto my bed, and on top of me.

“Tommy… you’re NOT my goddamn uncle… I might keep calling you that, because it’s funny… but it’s just a story they told the two of us… but my GODDAMN WORTHLESS METHHEAD mother wasn’t related to you family at all…” she looked angry again, the bed squealing as her hands planted on either side of me, looking down. “I knew that from the beginning, even though you didn’t. And when you raised me… took care of me… I may have developed a bit of a crush on you… and now… I can crush you with… my crush…” she giggled again excitedly. “Your father liked me a lot Tommy… he touched me… I call this whole town dysfunctional, but we’re not EXACTLY nothing… and people don’t like us because we’re the worst people here… you’re the only normal one. The only one anyone ever liked… and now… you’re in my shadow… so…” Riley bit her lip, as she looked down at me again, a guilty face. I was just trying to process everything she was telling me.

“What… I mean… they took you in…”

“You’re still related to me. Somehow… it might be the EVIL incest you want to avoid… you’re turned on, but you’re so worried about being good… I don’t care about that… so I’ll just force you.” Her bulk rested on top of me, her hands planted on either side as her feet hung off the side of the bed. Two large hands reached underneath me, prying my clothes off, there was little I could do to fight it, trapped under her sweaty bulk. Finally, she palmed my underwear, struggling for a moment before she palmed it off.

“You’re… five foot eight… right? I’m six foot ten… a whole foot taller… that means… when I have sex… you’ll be planted against my boobs… I want to be big… I don’t know how big… but people don’t even know how to stop it… I want sex… while I can…”

“Riley… I don’t want you to do anything that you’ll regret…”

“No regrets…” she smiled. I could barely see the curve of her smile craning my neck back on the bed. I was so overwhelmed by her… just worrying my mattress would break. “My sex drive is day by day… and I mean nothing for an entire day… and then ON for an entire day… my body’s growing so HUGE it’s unbalanced… I know you’ve been smelling me… my pheromones… Sarah tells me I smell lovely no matter what… but when I skip class to fuck her… sitting her little butt down on the toilet and probing her little body… she says it’s a lot stronger… I fuck when I want to.” She propped herself up a little, looking at my erection.

“It’s a good size… I’ll find a way to make it bigger… maybe... if that's possible... it may be a little inconvenient for you… but… maybe that’s impossible… I want to fuck it now… before I can’t fuck anyone… I’ve been holding off on fucking a guy until now… I don’t know if I intend to with any other guy… I’ll be…” she slammed her hand on the bed next to me, laughing, “so FUCKING BIG soon that I can’t fuck another guy normally anyway… so… you know… right now,” she turned around, planting her butt in my face. It was so soft, supple. It wasn’t overly large… for her size… but at her size… it looked like it could nearly swallow my face… her athletic shorts were buried into the crack… and she wriggled her posterior at me, commanding me…

I looked at her ass hungrily. It was so hard to peel off her clothing. But with a grunt, it begun to slip off, just a little. It was falling into her crack.

“That’s why I need a ton of people to do stuff for me,” Riley explained, a practical tone to her voice. “When I outgrow simple stuff like clothing all the time, I can’t keep worrying about that personally. And I can’t keep putting it all on you. Like what I told you at school when I taught you a lesson…” she continued, the same dark edge creeping into her voice. “You’re going to do what I want you to do. You don’t need to act as some sort of guardian… if I want to fuck you, I’m going to do it. And you know what else..?”

“What?” I grunted. I still couldn’t get it off. The smell of her skin mixed with the deep sort of sweaty smell from her crack. Nothing more disgusting was mixed in however… she wasn’t even going to the bathroom too often… although soon she’d probably crack the toilet when she did at her rate.” However, the smell of her arousal was stronger than anything else. If I could just slip it farther… her pussy wasn’t even exposed yet, but the smell was so strong, so fresh, as the youthful girl shook her rear, almost taunting me with it.

“If I don’t want ‘mom’ and ‘dad’ around… they’ll have to be somewhere else. Everyone belongs to me… or they will… and I’ll do with them what I want. They’ll be taken care of… mom at least… so… you’ll stay with me!”

“Ok,” I said, my mouth moving on my own accord, not wanting to disagree with her. But what was I saying? Did I really want to be separated from my parents? For a girl who beat the shit out of me a few days ago… but… I slipped them down farther, finally getting her clothes past the round globes of her ass. My arms were burning with the effort required to get them off, but the worst was over. Her arousal, globs of it, sweet and sensual, were stuck to her panties, creating an incredibly pungent smell… it instantly became twenty times stronger. Her pussy was glistening as well, anticipating… me?... fucking her. I pulled them down slowly, hands trembling with nervousness and anticipation, tracing them down her long, long legs. Soon I reached her feet. She lifted each one, just a little, as I pulled them off. The great body shifted beneath me as she pulled off her T-shirt, not quite as tight as her pants.

“I’m naked~” Riley cried out. She was a vision of beauty… sprawled out over and off my bed and onto the floor, this giant nymphet before me. “What are you waiting for…. Mr. Nervous… fuck me…” I begun to mount her, my dick pointed right towards her opening. It was larger… certainly larger than my past girlfriend’s… her… Cynthia… dumped me after a couple of weeks. I saw her naked, but I never actually fucked her… so I guess I was a virgin… I gulped, as my penis… throbbing, begging for release, approached her wet opening. As big as she was, I was situated between her legs. For her size, her butt was actually kind of slim, but as a five foot girl blown up to six foot ten, I ended up kind of… mounting it, draping my body over her butt ridiculously. It felt so good against my stomach… her hands were now supporting her off of the bed, her body running well onto the floor. A trickle of her release drained onto my covers, seemingly permanently marking them with her scent. Meanwhile, my arms could hardly reach the shoulders of a girl that much larger than me, so they kind of wrapped against her upper back. She turned her head back a little over her shoulder, to gaze back at me.

“This is a little awkward, but it’s exercise Tommy…” she said affectionately. “It’s kind of a push-up I need to keep myself in this little bed…” and she squeezed as I entered her opening at that moment, it was all I needed. “And you’re not using a condom. I see you worrying about that. I don’t think I can even GET pregnant with this big, weird body. And if I can… it’s ok…” she blushed

“AaaAAAhhHHHHhhhhaaaaaaa…” I cried, cumming as soon as I entered her. Shame was overwhelmed by white hot arousal, a type I had never felt before, as I shook against her body, pounding her butt. But she just grunted a little in surprise, her body tensing, as she easily accepted everything I had. Despite me bucking against her, she barely moved, but the springs of the bed groaned in protest, threatening to give away from even that.

“Isn’t that better that school…” Riley said, shakily, looking back at me. “See… no one else… Sarah acts the same way… I give people… SO… MUCH… PLEASURE…” she said, so loud. At her size, I swear it rattled the picture frames. “So… um… like I said… I’ll probably be turned on… all day…” her stomach rumbled… let’s go on a bit longer… than get a lot to eat… then longer… I want you to keep fucking me… I want to fuck you…” she said it shyly, but then added, “and I get what I want… ok…”

“Yes… yes… ha…” I collapsed a little, the feeling of that orgasm still washing through me. My dick, six inches in length, felt small to this giant girl, but I felt her folds wrapping against me more, her own arousal washing down my cock. Despite being a girl, it felt like she had more cum than me. Yet… yet… I knew I was even more turned on than her. Far more… I wanted more from my mood-swinging giant ball of energy of Riley…

“Come on, thrust into me. You can do it!” Riley said calmly, she was staying absolutely still, blushing, just listening to my breathing. My lower torso slapped against my ass, the wet slicking sound filling the room. “It’s warm…” Riley remarked. “You’ve always been so warm… fill me up… if you can…”

“How long have you… liked me…” I finally squeaked out as I kept fucking her. Her flesh had so much give, I moved my hands lower until they were on the upper part of her butt, my entire body focusing on it. She lifted her ass just a little, to give me more access to it without having to contort myself into an impossible shape, and my bed quietly groaned beneath me, not wanting to bear any part of Riley’s weight.

“Keep it up… you have all the time in the world… I want to feel you cum again.” Beneath me, Riley’s stomach rumbled. She was hungry, but she was waiting. “I’ll be bigger… for you… for everyone… I’ll be so big… you’ll all be like toys!” Riley’s voice was increasing in pitch, and she wobbled beneath me a little, unsteady in her weird position. Of course, if all the weight was on my stupid rickety bed, I knew it would collapse.

“I’m sorry…” she sighed. “Really… the doctor talked to me because I told him to tell me first… I’ll tell you everything… and I’ll give you his number if you don’t… believe me…”

“Riley… it’s not that I don’t believe you…”

“Don’t stop. Keep it up…” Riley pouted. I guess I had stopped to talk to her.

“Remember when you stopped me from getting hurt by your dad… you even threatened them… and I watched these lame TV shows with super heroes… there was even one that could become gigantic… that excited me… every other power seemed so lame in comparison… if you’re big, you can do anything you want…” Riley spoke quietly, but I continued to fuck her… fuck… her… I already felt it rising again…

“I really hurt you…” she sounded like she was about to cry… “they don’t really know why I’m growing… or how to stop it… I just stretch… I want to stretch… I have to stretch… and it makes me hungry… and I eat like an elephant… and I grow… and I have growing pains… then I stretch… it’s like… it HAS to happen…” I spurted again, and she giggled. “You know, if you keep doing that, I’m never really going to get off myself…” she slowly begun to shift, indicating that she was going to flip. I suppose if she just rolled over I would spill onto the floor. “I can make you hard a third time, I know it… and even if I can’t you can rub against me… just… be under me. Her arms wrapped around me again, as she flipped over. Her body was huge against mine. So huge.

“Suck on one…” she commanded, as she sandwiched my head between her breasts. I did what I could do to suck on her nipple, even as I thrusted myself against her massive body. This continued for quite some time. Every time I nibbled on her nipples, she let out small, cute moans. I tried to explore her body, to find ways to turn her on. But there was little I could do againt the massive girl.

As I felt myself come close to exploding again, the trickle of liquid flowing out from Riley turned into a torrent. My bedsprings squealed as she thrusted up and down, battering me into the mattress with her orgasm. Her heavy sweaty breasts, each one the size of my head, slapped into my face repeatedly as she groaned in arousal, bobbing up and down on my dick. 

At that moment, I came again.

And my bed gave away.

I felt the wind rush out of me as Riley fell on top, fully decimating the cheap mattress. 

"You've always gotten sweaty so easily. It's like your sweat gland's on overdrive..." I finally remarked weakly, trapped beneath Riley.

"I admit it. Guilty as charged. But you like it." For a little bit, I just lay there. It didn't feel like anything was broken. Even if the springs were shot, the mattess cushioned the fall. 

"I'm getting a bit hungry, but I'll wait a couple of hours for breakfast. Lunch. Brunch. Whatever..." Riley sighed, purring around me. Even the slightest movement caused her breasts to jiggle against my face. "So I'm gonna stay right here till then. I'll be responsible... the endocrinologist's name was Dr. Michael's. I'll call him. Until then... you're staying right... underneath... me. Ok?"

"Ok..." my voice was fully muffled by her breasts. But Riley giggled, understanding what I was saying. 

"You can touch me anytime. I don't mind... so... take advantage of what you have right now. When I'm bigger, you won't be able to lie underneath me like this."

And so Riley continued through her errands of the day... calling Sarah at first, and then the doctor. Trapped under her sweaty bulk, there wasn't much to do but gawk at and feel all over Riley. With my head where it was, things were pretty dark, really. But I didn't mind.

Although the liquid trickling down my raw shaft suggested that she was holding herself back from a round two.

Maybe she didn't want to bruise me too badly.

Chapter End Notes:

The beginning of the rise of Riley-zilla has begun!