- Text Size +

September 30

I heard a weak voice coming from the living room—it was almost trembling. Riley was in pain. Quickly, I bolted out of my bed and ran into her room. The covers were off of her, lying in just her panties and bra—but I couldn’t think of that too much at the moment. She was covered in sweat, and was gritting her teeth as she held herself.

“It’s really hot…” Riley was moaning, as she shifted back and forth on her bed. I ran up to her and put my hand on her forehead out of concern. Indeed… her forehead was blazing.

“Do you realize how different you look?” I sighed. “I may need to check your temperature…”

“I like being bigger…” she sighed. “People made fun of me… they won’t do that anymore… I should be tough anyway…” she grumbled, pushing my hand off her head. “I… I’m not really sick. This… ah… hurts… but that doesn’t mean… I’m just complaining… it’s nothing…”

“It’s not nothing… I mean… haven’t you grown over half a foot in the past couple of weeks!? That’s hardly nothing… people don’t go through that… how tall are you anyway…”

“I didn’t measure myself for the past couple of days… besides… I’ll probably be taller in… the morning anyway…” with a sudden jerk, she kicked her leg up in the air… “when the pain’s THIS bad…”

“I thought you said it was nothing?”

“I mean it hurts… it’s just nothing else… I should be able to handle a little pain…” she mumbled as she bit her lip. The way her body was moving, tossing and turning… this was really bad. Riley was always the type to act tough and pretend nothing was going on… not like this.

“Please massage me… please… I know you can make me feel a little better.”

“You need to finally go to the doctor…” I commanded. “Our parents are as responsive as usual, but you know this isn’t normal. There could be something seriously wrong with you.”

“I… I’ll go to the doctor… if you massage me… real quick... please… you know how to do that, right? Just rub your hands on my legs?” I sighed… did she even realize or care how she was dressed. But she was tearing up from the pain… water running down her cheeks. What the hell was going on here!?

“Ok… I’ll help you…” I had been trained in my summer job. I knew exactly how to go about it. Even, firm pressure… from the bottom of the leg to the top. I placed my hands on her left leg, just above her ankle. “It’s worst in the legs, right?” Riley nodded. So I firmly applied pressure, from the bottom to the top. They were skinny, but hardly recognizable to me. Riley’s legs had shot out in the span of weeks… several inches by themselves. The room was dead quiet as I moved up her leg, Riley emitting a beleaguered sigh as the pain lessened ever so slightly. This continued, as I moved up to and past her knee, squeezing her leg. It was slightly clammy, damp with sweat. Yet there was a good amount of pressure behind each of her movements. She was clearly developing muscle, her firm legs pulsing with energy. Riley moaned, with pain exhaustion... and... something else, with her high-pitched voice, as I tried to relieve the pain.

I laid down on the bed, awkwardly poised in a skew position from her, to avoid my budding erection. As someone with little experience with women, I had never thought of Riley this way—even once—in my entire life. As I reached the top of her leg, I prepared to switch to the other, but Riley shook her head.

“To the top, I don’t care if you think it’s weird… I’m really in pain here if you don’t mind…” she seemed slightly irritatated. “And grab some Tylenol first…” I sighed before running to the bathroom and bringing a couple of Tylenol back. She grabbed them from me and wolfed down the pills immediately, motioning for me to get back to work.

I knelt back down on her bed, which was slightly damp from sweat. It smelled like her… I wonder if she could see how I felt. I focused on what was before me… which was her hip, leading up to her crotch, covered in a pair of lacey panties, nearly giving her a wedgie, a size too small.

“We’re going to have to buy some clothes for you… we can’t have you go around looking like we don’t dress you.” I chirped, as I continued to apply pressure on her hip. She moaned softly whenever I did so… not out of arousal, mind you, but not out of pain either. I hoped that I really was helping her.

“We…” she still sounded irritated. “You mean YOU. Mom and dad aren’t going to get jack shit for me… you’re the only one who gets me anything…”

“Yeah… I guess me…” I switched to her other leg. Riley was tossing and turning a little less, just lying in bed without moving much. Her breath came softly, as I applied pressure to the other leg. The room was slient, but I swore that I could hear the crackling of bones as I moved up and down. If I wasn’t seeing things… I would almost think that her legs were longer than when I first came into her room.

“This sounds crazy… but Riley… you have less of a belly than when I came in here.” She smiled softly in reponse.

“It doesn’t sound crazy… like I said… I’m growing fast… it’s why it hurts so much… and it’s why you have a lot left. My arms hurt too… you’ll need to get that, hurry up! Then after that, the legs again!” She laughed. I rolled my eyes, and moved to her left arm. I yawned as I begun to realize that I was probably not going to get much sleep tonight… if any more at all. But her voice grew softer as I continued to massage her, the clock making circles as I worked through this girl going through the mother of all growth spurts. Soon she wasn’t sweating too much, and finally her breath begun to grow shallow and gentle. Finally, she was rising and falling up and down… sleep finally having overtaken her. Gently, I pulled a sheet over her, before walking out of the room, closing the door gently behind me.

The clock read 5:40 A.M. In less than thirty minutes… her parents would probably wake her up. My parents, I guess. I decided to wait outside her room, sitting there for when they tried to wake her up. She shouldn’t go to school like that, barely awake, in clothes failing to meet the basic dress code.

But when dad got at the door, he was drunk.

“What are you doing sitting there!? It’s time for school!” He bellowed, loudly enough that I heard sheets ruffle in Riley’s room. Internally, I swore before speaking, trying to maintain a measured tone.

“Riley doesn’t have any good clothes… and she barely got any sleep… we should take her to the doctor, but until then, I don’t think she should go to school.” But he swore, and roughly pushed me out of the way before forcing open the door.

“RISE AND SHINE!! GET GOING BRAT!!!” He hollered at her. I heard her voice come in protest, and I ran in to witness him dragging her. I don’t even know if he realized how much more she weighed as he dragged her around. But… if I wasn’t seeing things, it looked like he didn’t even have half a foot on her anymore.

“FINE! FINE! I’m going!” Riley yelled, holding a mismatching striped shirt and a pair of shorts. As usual, mom wasn’t involved in any of this. Throwing up my arms, I went downstairs… I was getting kind of tired of dealing with dad.

Looking over at the shelf, I saw that we had just one box of cereal left… it was full, but… I sighed before I took out a mixing bowl. Taking the cereal and a half gallon of milk, I filled it nearly to the brim with the contents of the entire box. It probably wasn’t healthy… but somehow I was confident that she would go through the entire thing.

“What are you, an elephant?” Dad remarked, looking at her bowl.

“It’s not for me…”

At that moment, Riley came downstairs, grabbing a large spoon from the drawer. She sat down before the bowl… and she begun to use it like a shovel. I watched in some form of morbid fascination as she leaned over the bowl, her head inches above the surface. She hadn’t eaten since yesterday afternoon, but she started to simply DRAIN the bowl, its level lowering, as the spoon made the journey to her mouth in seconds each time. She didn’t even take time to chew... it was as if the food just instantly disappeared in her mouth. This went on, milk spilling onto the floor, Riley not caring about any sort of convention whatsoever, finishing an entire box of cereal in less than five minutes. Even dad was watching this, not really understanding what was going on. Finally, she loudly belched, and I could (unfortunately) smell it from across the room. Riley actually looked kind of satisfied about it… even if she also looked like she could fall back asleep any second.

“Thank you for the meal…” she finally looked around, seeming sad. “Did you get anything to eat?” She sounded concerned.

“No… it’s fine Riley, let’s go. I have a license, I can drive.”

“I’ll take you there!” Dad yelled.

“IT’S FINE! I know you’re busy with work!!” I shouted, as I begun to drag Riley out the door. There was milk on her shirt, but I figured not much could be done about it at this point. God damn, I was tired of her getting teased at school. But… looking at her breasts, B cups… maybe (god I shouldn’t think of this), threatening to burst out of her shirt... as much taller as she was… if this continued, I don’t think anyone’s going to bully her for much longer. As if she wasn’t paying attention, Riley unceremoniously lifted her arm and sniffed her armpits.

“Boy, I bet this is strong for some people…” she giggled. “Heheh… I’m really getting big now…”

“What did you measure yourself at…” I sighed, seeing that she somehow had run to the mark in a moment where I wasn’t looking.

“5’7… you’re getting a first row sight to this, you know!”

“Yeah… yeah… it’s just a growth spurt.” Besides, your legs were on fire just a few minutes ago, don’t you think that you should be concerned?

“My legs hurt because nobody’s EVER grown like me. Ever. That’s why. You can’t explain this… no one can. I’ll go to a doctor, but they’ll just say the same thing everyone else is. Girl, you are growing fast!”

 “Yeah… yeah…” I pushed past her to head towards the door, and beckoned for Riley to follow me, I didn’t want to deal with too much right now.

Riley was supposedly tired, but I nearly fell over as she slammed into me, jumping on top of me like she always did. But she was a lot heavier now. Much heavier. And I felt something soft pressing into my back. Her breasts. She had actual breasts. I tried to think about anything… anything else, to keep my niece from giving me an erection.

“I’m a bit bigger now, aren’t I?” She nearly whispered into my ear. “Your little Riley’s growing up, and she’s going to grow up… and up… and up…” I felt her mouth lightly brush against my ear. This was definitely getting a little weird… Riley was a little precocious, but…

“Um… can you get off of me…”

“NOOOOO!!! You need to carry me to the car! I’m tired!” She may have gotten no sleep, but she kept trying to wrap her legs around me, acting as energetic as a fly. It was normally easy to carry her, but my legs quaked as I walked towards the car. It was difficult to carry her… how much more did she weigh?

“You’re strong bro,” she chirped again. “But I’m really heavy. REALLY heavy. I’m growing in every direction… all… three… at once. I probably weigh more than you.” I felt sweat trickling down me… this was really… really… hard. Her breath washed against me, her bare stomach pressed against me. She was almost entirely wrapped around me. In every direction. And it was like I was sinking under her… my back arching… going lower… as she grew. As Riley toyed with me. But then she slipped off of me. And it was just Riley, smiling brightly at me.

“You’re ready to drive, right? I didn’t hurt you too much.”

“No… I’m ok…”

“I want you to tell me if you’re ever not…” she ran her hand across my forehead, quickly, gently… almost inspecting me. “Thank you for everything. Not just last night, you’ve been really helping me.”

“It’s nothing… it’s just what I should do…. I mean, you can’t take care of yourself at all!” Riley just kept smiling.

“Well… I guess I’ll be a big helpless girl instead of a little one! My friends are surprised all the time, you know! They know it's not normal! And soon, everyone else will realize it as well. Even you!” And together, we drove to school.