- Text Size +

September 12, 2020

Riley was humming to herself as I walked in the room, swinging her legs back and forth. Normally, she would be complaining, if I knew anything about the metric ton of homework she had just been assigned… and she would spend more time complaining about it than actually work on it.

But working on it she was. Riley was actually pretty composed, writing down everything, practically jogging through her math book. Meanwhile, she was snacking on a bowl of cereal. A very, very large bowl of cereal… in fact, she was using the mixing bowl. I was noticing that dishes were piling up around the house… it took a bit longer every time it came to be my turn.

“Do you think I should call myself Rachael?” She sighed as I sat down next to her.  

“Rachael? Where did that come from?” Riley shrugged, looking nonplussed as she gazed at me quietly, thinking.

“I mean, it is my given name. I think that Rachael has a better sense of dignity than ‘Riley’ does… not that it really matters.

Riley poured in a copious amount of milk into the large bowl, continuing to eat with enthusiasm. “I really do think that my name is important. It’ll be my name when I become someone truly famous. That’s why it’s important for me to look like a good girl at school now, too. I’ve got to set an example.” For a bit, as I pondered what she was saying, I could only hear the crunching noises of her chewing her half full mega bowl of cereal.

“Famous…?” Riley just looked at me like I was stupid. She motioned over to her exposed stomach, popping out of the T-shirt she always wore...

“Ok Riley, I get it. You’re still going through a growth spurt.”

“Yeah. Like you haven’t been noticing. It’s just been a couple more weeks… and a couple more inches. ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’ are having to go to the grocery more often just to get all the stuff I’m eating. People at school are noticing it too. It’s hard for your friends to not notice when you start shooting up over them overnight.” She was swinging her legs, as if to emphasize the point.

“Ok, Riley…” I rolled my eyes. “Everyone’s noticing. You’re going to be someone famous. How about we go wading at the creek or something? I’m sick of thinking about homework, even if you aren’t.”

“Ok…” Riley shrugged. “My swimsuit will be pretty tight too. But if you want to see me bursting out of it, be my guest. This house is fucking hot…”

“I know you’ve been growing Riley. You said it enough times… but you’re not gonna be “bursting out of your swimsuit…” But Riley just laughed in response.

“Of course I will. I’m like half a foot taller!” She stretched her arms above her head, exposing yet more of her stomach. I’m gonna meet some of my friends tomorrow, so I’ll hang out with ya today. You should be glad I’m such a good little sister/cousin/adopted sister/whatever you want to call this, though. I imagine I’ll be quite a handful in the future for anyone I don’t get along with… I’ll go change.” Riley dashed out towards the bathroom, her box of cereal consumed, with just a bit too much energy. I heard a flurry of stripping, changing, and a bit of grunting, which went on for several minutes. Finally, Riley stepped outside, moving towards me.

“Ri… Riley… is… isn’t that just a bit tight!?”

“It’s my swimsuit.” Riley continued, nonchalantly, as she continued towards me. It looked like she was almost as tall as me, the top of her head just above my nose. “The same one I’ve been wearing. I thought that we could go out and get a new one… although that’ll need to be replaced to.” She stepped right next to me. I could feel her breath on her neck. The swimsuit pressed tight against her developing breast… flesh cheekily peeking out of the top of her cups. It was a relatively conservative swimsuit, but that did nothing to prevent it from outlining her form in exquisite detail. At the bottom, it became buried between her cheeks, and I couldn’t help but just see the way the sides were exposed as…”

“You’re staring at me…” she said with a wide smile, practically on top of me. “Am I being bad? Are is this swimsuit… just not conservative enough for you. Overloading you a bit… your di…”

“O…OKAY RILEY!! I mean… we don’t have to go swimming… haha… forget… uh…”

“My body… won’t you need to know about that tonight? I’m just giving you material… of course… if you’re up for more…”

“Have you considered… dating?” I stuttered, looking towards my niece, as she sauntered over towards me, swaying her hips back and forth.

“You should just be glad for the view…” Riley hummed. “You’re kinda short, aren’t you. It won’t be long… till I’m taller… and bigger… than you’ve ever been. Then dad’s ever been. Then anyone’s ever been… I told you. I can feel it… I want to grow… so I do. So no. I haven’t considered dating… because I’m not going to be just yours. I’m going to be for a lot of people… but still… I think having some time from one BIG girl is going to be better than dating… all around…”

“Ok Riley… I get it. You’re willing yourself to grow anyway.”

“Seven inches in a month. Tell me that’s normal.”

“I guess… I mean… it’s not… but I’m sure… it’s happened with someone before…”

“Who?”

“I don’t know! It’s a boring statistic to keep track of anyway!” But Riley just smiled even wider.

“You know it’s never happened to anyone else before. I can FEEL it. It hurts a little. My whole body burns… but everything I’m eating… it’s making more of me… I don’t know why, or how. But I’m making myself grow big. And I want to be gargantuan… I want everyone to be looking at me.” And at that moment, she poked me in the stomach, causing me to wince a little.

“Got you a bit distracted,” Riley chirped, walking towards the door. “Let’s go for a swim.” I followed her outside, into the sunshine. It was the same as she always was, playing with my younger niece where the water pooled in the pool, over our waists. But it was a little different. I tried not to think about it, to block it out. Her breasts were just starting to change into B cups, developing a bit. And her hips had swelled just a little. It was hard to concentrate, even as we lounged in the water.

“Is it a little weird for us to be doing this as teenagers?” I said, after barely managing to get her off me in a wrestling match. Riley smiled as she blew a strand of hair out of her way, positively shining in the sunlight.

“I intend to have fun… to do whatever I want. I don’t really care if you’re staring at me right now… with your hard… hard… huge rod. It is huge. I can see it. It’s ridiculous to pretend I can’t. But in time… I’m sure it’ll just be too small for me. And like I said… I’m gonna be noone’s girl… butttttt…” she said suspiciously, as she adjusted her tight bottom. “I’ve gotta present a good image to the world. I’ll pin you down and ravage you later, but I have stupid homework to work on right now.”

“Riley, it’s kind of a waste to go back in after less than an hour, isn’t it!?” I protested, just a little too strong.

“Like I said, it’s completely obvious!” Riley yelled back, as she walked towards the house, leaving me standing in the creek, aroused and confused.

I couldn’t ignore it at all. This was no normal growth spurt.