- Text Size +

March 22

Riley: 11'8"

My alarm woke me up this morning. And by my alarm, I mean Riley’s shouts woke me up.

“Another day of being admired!” Riley shouted in joy. Full of mood swings, hardly any of them could be considered a bad mood. She ranged from excited, to happy, to generous, to righteous indignation, to joyful sadism. But hardly ever was Riley anything other than happy. At least now that she got out of the stupid juvenile hall. Considering how much people worshipped her, I suppose it was a good thing to keep her happy.

I was starting to have to get used to a bunch of people in the house. Fans, admirers, “staff” assisting Riley, people of all stripes. Of course, they were all people that she approved of.

And, of course, this was not the same wood cabin. No longer would Riley be bumping around in our old house, knocking everything over. No… now… we were in the grand palace of Sarah’s garage. Riley had been measured yesterday at eleven foot five… so she was clearly still getting bigger. She didn’t depend upon Sarah’s family to feed her, obviously, as she continued to receive mounds and mounds of donations… the skinniness had disappeared from her, gaining a seductive figure as she grew at a sharp clip. It was still somewhat narrow, the same as before. But no longer were her ribs visible. Proud C cup breasts, each one feeling completely bare even with my bra, supported my head. Each one was far larger than my head. The whole room smelled like her.

I had no bed… a large hand stroked over my body, my chest, all at once, a soft intimidating pressure. And a couple of fingers lightly grasped my morning wood.

“Good morning…” Riley said sweetly. “Another good morning… I think I’ll eat a bit… then use the lake Sarah’s family has… I still want to move out… preparations are nearly done…”

“Nearly there..?”

“That’s what Sarah told me… she talked to my agent this morning. He's getting pretty rich off of me... and well... I'm getting even richer off of me. I’ll move out next week… it’s not that far out of town anyway. But I’ll use the little lake out here for now… how are my boobs as pillows?”

“Exquisite Riley…” she laughed… all around me… my head moving up and down on my bra… she slept awfully still. But if she so much as rolled over it could pulverize me… I needed to talk to her about that. She stretched most of the way across her friend’s garage, feet nearly reaching the end.

Riley walked out of the garage, muttering “I’m going to the lake. I’ll take you to school in a bit.”

This morning, they were helping bathe her. I couldn’t see her right now, but I had before, and the image was seared in my head. She had several girls helping her whenever she took a bath, lightly using large rags to caress her body. Two of them were Cynthia and Sarah… they had taken to following her most places. Just as I had. They often had to dip most of their body below the water to reach all of her extremeties, Riley using a family lake as a bathtub. Accompanying them was another girl who I didn’t recognize.

“Yes… that feels relaxing… make sure to get my butt…” Riley was teasing the girl that she found the best looking. The new one. Reaching out to all of them to stroke them lightly with her fingers. If absolutely necessary, she would raise herself a little so that her body could be reached, but like just about anything else, Riley had turned into someone who sought to maximize comfort. Perhaps it fit the image she presented with her hair having grown out, framing the green-eyed princess, beaming on her retainers. No... her harem. She had many more girls than guys assisting her, but a few men as well. Of course, I was included among them, perhaps more than anyone else. But dozens of people were needed to even begin to keep up with Riley's sexual desires. Soap spread out over the lake… I kind of wondered how dirt didn’t get on her. Soon… too soon… she was tossed a great wad of fabric. She put them on… all of it. Panties… pants… a loose T-shirt. And she was ready. Her hair was still wet, soaking in fact.

“Are you ready to go? I don’t really care about my shirt getting wet… in case you’re asking.” Riley spoke softly, as she picked me up. At this point, I was used to her incredible size intimidating me completely in every aspect. I flew a few feet up in the air, before being brought next to her to be cradled. From her mouth, the scent of cinnamon wafted down… the result of what must have been an incredible meal. Every time I saw her eat now… it was awe inspiring. Even for her size, she ate so much… for a while, it seemed like her rate of growth was slowing down, but now it had sped up, so, so much.

A large hand cradled the top of my head, ruffling my hair.

“You know how I am… my sex drive is like a switch.”

“What prompted that?”

“You’re hard… I’m just letting you know I’ll carry you on my back, but I’m not going to fuck you nowwwww… we need to go to school. There, we’ll have some more fun. At any rate, I have a lot more fun planned for today. You'll see."

"Fun... huh?" We walked all the way down. It was a couple of miles, but Riley's long legs could accomplish that in literally less than half the time anyone else could. People-many of whom I didn't recognize-were waving at Riley on the way to school. Hoisting me up with one arm, she waved with the others, sometimes blowing kisses. I thought that the new place, a few miles away, might provide a bit of privacy. Riley was having to become used to people obsessed with stalking her now, but she didn't seem concerned. 

No, she flaunted herself for all the pictures being taken. All the flashes of cameras... even people asking for poses. Riley had made it huge. And as such, the trip to school took quite some time this morning.

School was a bit different, now that Riley was approaching an incredible ten feet in height. If you looked at her proportions, it would appear to be a normal growth spurt. Rather than anything absurd, her breasts were approaching D cups. Her hips were flaring out similarly… it was merely her scale that was something beyond comprehension.

Beyond comprehension.

“Let Riley go through!” Sarah shouted. One of Riley’s friends for a long time, she had her favor now. Riley smiled down at those she liked as she approached the building. Every morning, the biggest moment in the school day was Riley’s approach. Nothing came close to rivaling it. Each one of her heavy steps seemed to make almost the slightest tremor on the ground.

This morning, she was carrying me on her back.

“See… I’m pretty strong now, right?” Riley said blandly, as we walked off the street, approaching the yard to the school. She had some friends give her a bath last night, so she actually smelled pretty fresh for once. While some of her tomboy tendencies were still there, she was growing used to being pampered in every aspect. 

HEYY~” Riley waved at some of the cameras, as she passed. People were muttering around the town… and really across the nation, worried about the image that the vivacious Riley was broadcasting to the world. Her outfit clearly broke the dress code. Although it wasn’t designed that way. On her shoulder, I could see the outline of her breasts, bouncing along with her every step. At large D cups, they were just barely visible, perched as my head was against the nape of her neck, my arms wrapped around it for dear life. Any time I tried to hold myself back at all, Riley got a little mad. So I tried not to. Still, I was mortified that my hard dick, bouncing against her back, was being broadcasted to the world. Below the level where the tight outfit framed her pale midriff, my feet, dangling, bounced against her tight, jean clad ass with every step. I mean, it left absolutely NOTHING to the imagination at all. Framing each of the twin globes of her butt, the thing had to be giving her some sort of nasty wedgie. But she didn’t seem to care. I could even see a small rip in her legs, where her calf muscles threatened to tear the whole thing apart. Of course, she was fit, but not a bodybuilder… but at her size, what muscles she did have presented a threatening visage. One that said “I can crush you” with its every attempt to rip her jeans apart.

 Once we got to the school building, Riley hesitated a little, bouncing on her feet as she looked at the school. Some people were excited about the publicity that she brought to our little town. And it was growing by the day.

She lightly touched at my hands with her right hand, motioning for me to let go, while the left hand wrapped around my back. She was so huge that if I just dropped of it could hurt me, so Riley gently lowered me to the ground.

“That was some exercise, wasn’t it? Four miles in the morning…” a light sheen of sweat coated her, as cool as it was outside. She was jogging very fast, making the ride quite bouncy. I imagine I’d only be bouncing more and more as she got bigger.

“Yeah…” I continued, trying to act normal with the world watching. “If it’s too much trouble to carry me the school, you don’t need to…”

“I mean, I don’t NEED to do anything,” Riley dismissed me with a wave of her hand. “I just want to.”

“Well, I mean. I can’t command a girl when I need to crane my neck just to look at you.” Riley giggled in response, as she hunched down towards the ground, leading the world, again, to gawk at her. Even her cameltoe was presented to the world, outlined from her natural movements.

“I suppose people are talking about building a bigger entrance in the school…” Riley talked to everyone, and no one, in particular. Riley was talking in that manner more and more often as she swelled bigger. It made me feel honored, actually, that she spoke with me so much. That she did so much with me… even if she hurt me some, bruised me, attacked me… the way she acted… it was somehow affectionate. And then… she would hold me for so long, stroking me. I remained truly precious to her… and before she crawled in, she turned back to me, ordering me.

“You’re going to be in my classroom today. Like I said, I want you to watch me some… she how your little niece handles things around here… hmm… you’re blushing…”

“I… I guess I am…”

“You can sit in my lap, if you want… I know how much everyone likes it…” Riley begun to crawl into the school. “You can do whatever you want, if you want to build a bigger entrance or whatever. I kind of like dwarfing everything in here, so it really doesn’t matter.” A slight ripping noise came from her as her jeans split a little, in the middle, protesting against her mass, wanting to rip out of all her clothes.

“Oh… and as always, I see all the cameramen here. I understand there’s a bit of a scandal about how I dress. Stuff like that. To the conservatives, you can just consider me above God. To liberals, I’m quite a bit more capable than every other child, and I’m not put in a bad situation from people looking at a girl who can rip them in half. Ok.” There was muttering among the journalists as several tried to think of questions, but Riley crawled in quickly, wanting to get away from all the paparazzi. “You all want to see me naked for the ratings anyway,” she muttered, crawling in the school. Her butt filled up much of the entire entrance (no one else was walking in there while she crawled) and dozens of eyes around the school watched her as she disappeared into the building. I swallowed, thinking of all the people who had fantasies of Riley.

Well, she was the boss, which meant that I needed to go to class with her.

And so, instead of my normal classroom, I found myself in math class. Her sexuality, like a switch, alternated between dynamic blaze and “off.” Right now it was on “off.” But that didn’t mean that she actually paid attention in class at all.

“You know, whether you want to admit it or not, you’re letting stares get to you, with all your hobbies being indoors now.” Riley responded by pinching my arm a little, with her free hand.

“I guess I DO let them get to me a bit… it’s not like I can wade in the creek anyway. It doesn’t even come up to my knees anymore… I could try out the lake. Besides, I have plenty of influence. If I want to chase the reporters away… they’ll go away. They don’t want to get hurt.”

“Maybe you’re right… you can’t let them get to you too much, if you’re talking like this in class.”

“Well, I mean, the math teacher’s still droning on, so you can’t be letting this get to you much either.” The math teacher, a middle aged man, tried to look anywhere but Riley as he continued his lecture. It was a hard task to accomplish, as she took up the entire back of the room. I finally realized just how scared the other students were of her, all of the desks pushed up towards the front, with the exception of one art student. I wasn’t talented at many things, but one of them was art. And in a time when she seemed to have lost interest in all of her other hobbies, art was the one new thing she picked up. It made sense, in a way. At least since she actually kept going to school.

“You know, nobody would stop you if you decided to just skip out,” I said to Riley. “If I were gigantic, I’d probably do it.”

“I like being social, you know? Maybe you only have a few friends, but I have many thousands of followers now. But constantly interviewing would get a bit tiring as well. This stupid town… really I love it, because of how much fame it’s brought to me.”

“I mean, there’s really been a lot of money coming in ever since…” the teacher begun to speak up, interrupting her.

“Shut up!” Riley nearly shouted. And he did. He didn’t even resume his lesson. The man just stood there, quietly, shuffling his feet.

“Anyway… I just like being the boss of this school. That’s all. If I keep getting bigger, I’ll find some way to make them accommodate me… I plan to keep coming. And as long as I can keep drawing here, it’s all good. It’s better to be good at one thing then ok at a bunch… and after all, being big might as well be a skill. That and art… it’s better to be good at two things…” Riley stretched a little, her hand nearly reaching the ceiling, before resuming her work on drawing. She had really improved immensely, going from mere scratches to the best artwork of any student in the school. Of course, everything she used was extra-sized, which is why all the students crowded together at the front. Much of the back of the room was taken up with her canvas, each side over eight feet long. Another spot was reserved for her paint and brushes… and if Riley wanted it that way, it was going to be that way. I had to admit, it was just calming to sit in her warm lap… there was something cultured about the way she painted. Her hand made slight, delicate movements on the canvas, recreating a mountainside.

“Someday… someday I bet I could draw a painting where I’m visible in this… peeking over the mountain…” Riley continued, smiling. “At any rate, I can tell you like being here… best seat in the house, and the price is always going up… but you’ll always be here… hmm… this is a good stopping point…” Riley stretched, placing her paintbrush on the ground. As if on cue, her stomach rumbled.  

“Someone get me something to eat!” Riley demanded, with a snap of her fingers. The giant lay back, her shoulders rocking the top of the bookshelf back and forth as she lounged, yawning widely. She looked at the teacher, daring him to say it wasn’t time for lunch, a Cheshire grin coating her face.

Riley giggled as people brought in all manner of stuff. The classroom quickly became a mess, people disregarding the teachers as offerings were brought in. All sorts of students held them out to Riley, the redhead surveying them all with a grin on her face. Even sitting down, she was taller than every student there. Her jeans, rippling with power and muscle, concealed legs that could casually push a desk back with the slightest movement.

“Riley… when you get staff, you’re going to need someone to inspect food…” I said quietly. “People could put something in it.

“Okay…” she said, surprisingly. “It’s something to think about when you’re getting this damn much.”

She savored her food slowly. Josh brought her some steak. I don’t know where he got it, but the thick slab of meat was still hot, lying on proper wood and everything. Riley wrapped an arm around him as she brought him closer. Leaning against the wall, she grabbed the hot meat with one hand, shoving it into her mouth. A large portion of the steak disappeared in a single bite, juices dribbling down her shirt slightly. For just a moment, she brought Josh in. Standing up, his head collided with her breast for a moment, before she let him go, laughing. He was red, but he was also sporting an erection. And her nipples were erect.

“You know people? I don’t think I need to go to school exactly!” Riley announced cheerfully. “And I don’t think I can fit in juvenile hall anymore… people said I did a bunch of stuff, completely baselessly… so maybe I should do something…” The class was filled with muttering at that moment, but Riley left nothing more to her statement, resuming eating everything being given. Riley motioned with her hands, and excess food was placed around her body in a pile. Every type… a feast… it felt like every meal of her was a feast, to fuel and expand that awesome body. Riley grew red as she continued drinking everything being offered her…

Including the bottle of wine she was currently sucking off, the last drops falling down her neck.

I wasn’t even paying attention. There were over a dozen empty beer cans surrounding her. How in the world did people get THIS into the school.

“You aren’t supposed to be drinking liquor Riley…” my red-faced niece turned towards me, bringing her huge head down towards mine. It was intimidating, her saucer-sized eyes staring straight into me. Even her nose bumping into me threatened to bump me over. And I felt a single finger stroke my crotch.

“You’re living on my money. I’m fucking you. You’re every little erection is due to me. And that erection is smaller than my finger…” she drolly commented, before standing back up. “Get Jessica in here!” She yelled. I didn’t think it would be so sudden. But a couple of students ran out. Their footsteps could be heard going through the halls. “Entrances could be widened…” Riley muttered darkly. “I’m not the moron so many people think I am, but I can just learn about stuff I want to. There’s no reason I need to go to school… my career’s just going to be being fucking big. Am I going to be an accountant or something? Maybe the army…” talking to nobody in particular, it was apparent that she was already drunk.

Soon two students brought in the small, mousy-haired girl. One of them was Josh again, still sporting an erection. The other... was Ashley. My ex-girlfriend. They were gripping her roughly, carrying Jessica like she was a wild animal. They threw her in front of them, landing in the gap between Riley’s two outstretched legs. She ended up staring at Riley, softly, with a wild emotion that I couldn’t place.

“I never understood why you said I raped you…” Riley spoke, softly. “Not after you were the one who sexually harassed me. I’ve had other people do that… Joshy here slapped my ass in the hall… I tried not to tell my uncle, but he found out a little anyway. I’d like to handle it myself..

“I don’t know that I’ll invite people to my place who I don’t like. And I’ll be going out some, but I don’t intend to seek you out…” Riley smiled, gazing down at the small girl thrown between her legs. “So I wanted to leave you with memories…”

“Memories?”

“Whatever you want… this floor looks kind of buckled. I can’t fit in this school… hell, when crawling, my big ass takes the whole hallway! I know it’s a good view, but the logistics of it all are just KIND OF FUCKED, you know?”

The teacher came back in.

“Mr. Smith…” Riley sighed. 

Suddenly, Riley yelped out, her foot narrowly avoiding kicking someone in half as she shot it across the room. It went right above me… a foot, perfectly manicured, larger than humanly possible, with just the faintest odor of sweat. Who would mess with someone like that?

“You’re soooo…. Pathetic…” Riley laughed. “But I’ll give you what you want little girl.” Riley begun to swivel her jeans off, in the middle of the classroom, in the middle of the day. And she took a swig from yet another large wine bottle, burping as she patted her stomach. But she wasn’t yet full. I could tell. Each movement of her ass sent a large squeak out throughout the classroom, heavily scuffing the floor below. Meanwhile, Jessica just lay prostrate, beneath Riley’s legs. She looked scared, but she wouldn’t move. Finally, getting past her glutes, Riley was able to pull the jeans off entirely. She had just taken a bath, but the bottom of her asscheeks were already a little sweaty. Her heavy jeans, panties rolled up among them, were roughly thrown on top of Jessica. I had to admit, the entire scene was incredibly hot.

A shirt followed, lifted off of Riley’s body with a smooth movement, and thrown onto Ashley. *Snap* a bra followed. Riley was naked.

And the teacher just looked around. He seemed a little uncertain what to do.

“You like my fat ass, right!” Riley slurred, completely ignoring the teacher again.

“Look young girl, you’re going to be in so much trouble…” the teacher started to speak.

“LOOK HERE!” Riley roared. “I’m not doing anything to you and I’m not coming back to this school. I don’t care what the FUCK you think, but you’re going to stay out of my way!”

“Now… look. You can leave right now. Right. Now.” She spoke down to Jessica, lying there. It was a curious sight. The girl who claimed so much about Riley… was crawling towards her slit pathetically, almost in a state of worship.

“I… l… love…”

“Love what? You need to speak up. Riley brought her legs in together a little. Each one was taller than Jessica’s prostrated body. She begun to squeeze. I was near her ample right breast. Standing straight up, her shot glass sized nipple was fully erect, near my mouth. A single hand brought me in to suck. But I kept one eye open, staring at the small girl trapped in the crevice of her legs below. I felt guilty, as Riley’s nipple invaded my mouth. Her breast was just so… huge… easily bigger than my head.

“Each of them weighs nearly twenty pounds…” Riley sighed, looking at me. “They can bring so much pleasure… are you ok… I don’t want to go back to the hall… I wouldn’t fit, haha…” Riley swung her legs open a little. The panting, prostrate body of Jessica swung out, gasping for air. Her gyrations forced me off her nipple for a moment. Riley was focusing entirely on Jessica.

A loud sucking sound came in throughout the classroom. A single glob of spit shot out of Riley, landing on Jessica's pathetic form, the blob spreading throughout her hair.

“Do you think about me constantly loser? How obsessed with you are me? The floor graoaned, and the temperature in the room seemed to pick up as Riley caked Jessica in her cum, shooting out between her legs. Meanwhile, Ashley stared at me resentfully as she tried to suck on Riley's other nipple... but Riley paid no attention to her.

Riley's legs shut together with a snap, Ashley not even visible between them. The smacking sound of skin coming together echoed throughout the room as Riley bullied Jessica 

“You’re a big… baby…” Riley nearly cried out… but Jessica was still there, between her legs.

“Big baby! Big baby!” Riley taunted as she pushed Jessica's head around roughly with her huge ass. I was afraid Jessica's neck would be broken from all this. 

But finally, Riley pulled Jessica's sopping, cowering mass out from between her. The small girl lay on top of Riley's legs.

And there were a couple of police officers, who quietly had appeared at the doors of the classroom.

"You aren't going to hurt me, are you mister police?" Riley sighed. "There's no point in school for me anyway, Tommy. We just need to move out. There's no point... at all..." The tipsy girl sighed.

I didn't say anything.

But I followed Riley, crawling under her butt, nearly as tall as the door even while crawling. She barely got in there in the first place, and now the naked teenage body widened the doorway even higher. 

"You can't stay with me, Jessica. You probably need to. But you should consider the consequences of your actions..." Riley called out, leaving the girl who weakly stretched an arm towards her. Many students cheered, and the officers had no intention of apprehending Riley, who swayed side to side even as she crawled, for the last time, out of our school.

"She'll be ok..." Riley muttered, crawling through the hallway, her gigantic bare ass taking up most of it. Drunkenly, she swayed to the side, completely crushing some of the lockers. Jessica remained behind, nearly delirious with pleasure. I followed Riley.

Chapter End Notes:

I edited this chapter as I probably posted it too quickly in the first place. Let me know what you think!