- Text Size +

December 5

Seven foot two. That was what I measured this morning. Riley watched me, smiling, as I had to climb on a step ladder to reach the top. Even so, I wobbled on the cheap thing, barely able to clear the top of her head.

“Not stopping.” Riley remarked, quite simply. Today was a day where she decided she wanted to go to school, so she went. She either was approaching truancy or already truant with how many days she was beginning to miss, but people didn’t want to discipline her when they couldn’t even reach her. We were only a couple of miles from school… and Riley couldn’t really fit in my car. I mean, she could, with the seat back maximally, and her entire body curled up, one hip hear the shift and the other pressed against the window. But she didn't really want to.

So we walked.

Her clothes fit her perfectly. I was placed in one or two more of her videos, and it was obvious she was making a ton of money. More than mom and dad ever have. She would just get a few pairs, custom made, and discard them after a couple of weeks. She always got them with a bit of growing room as well…

“Bathroom…” Riley muttered, as she walked into the school, still carrying me. I squirmed a little, but I realized there was no resisting as Riley ducked her head, walking into the girl’s bathroom instead of heading to class.

“Pee.” She brought me into a stall with her… a girl looking at me shocked, being drug in with an erection to the school bathroom.

“Piece of shit stalls…” Riley muttered as she dropped me onto the floor. “It’s an on day… I get THESE more than once a month…” Riley pulled her pants down, and unceremoniously did her best to piss in the small toilet. It went on and on, as she released the contents of a supersized bladder. Sitting there dumbly on the tile floor, some of it ended up splashing onto me.

“You can stand up you know… you’ll probably need to a little.” She ripped off a bit of toilet paper, and cleaned herself just a bit before she turned to me. “Eat me out… I need a quick one….” Right before she pushed me against her, I saw a couple of girls standing outside. A guy, eating out another girl in the bathroom, and a girl whose entire head rose above the top of the stalls. Riley was hardly in private. She didn’t care—in fact, she liked it.

I obliged as she pushed me forward into her. There wasn’t a lot else that I could do. Her warm folds hugged me, the scent of piss still on it. I knew that I was basically licking at her pee, but I was furiously hard anyway. Just like Riley said, she turned off… and on… like a switch. And her arousal dripped over three feet down to the floor below. She gripped me so throuougly, both hands wrapping around me behind and to the sides, covering my ears, and her snatch, seemingly pulling me into her. I sucked at what I could—it was nearly dark. Still, the flow of liquid continued, and I did what I could, working in the dark. I wanted to get at her with my hands too… but…

“sho… huge… can’t reach around…”

“My… butt… less talky more sucky…” Riley pouted, huffing as she approached her climax. This went on for a few more minutes, until liquid shot onto me, Riley squirting directly into my face. I flew back as some of it went straight into my eye. Through the other eye, Riley smiled down at me. Her head approached the ceiling, red hair brushing against the top of it.

“As you can see, I can bring anyone in here. I don't want you to be too worried about your ex... it's just anyone I want... I've convinced other people not to use this stall for any purpose... Anyway... that was good… but I need to go to ‘school’” she said, with finger quotes and everything

Our area was fairly poor, which meant that a lot of the class was receiving free lunches, for what they were worth. So it was quite a sight to see the offerings being presented in the middle table.

I didn’t know how else to describe it.

And Riley walked in, looking perfectly clean. I knew that I still had to look disheveled as hell from earlier. When Riley squirted directly into my face, it left a lot of goopy liquid that was difficult to get out. I think I got most of it off, but I still smelled like her cum and piss… that stench wasn’t going to come out… not that I minded too much. Maybe I was just noticing things, but as Riley walked into the room, all eyes turned towards her. Her pants rose all the way up to her butt, chest level with the other students. Her hips weren’t particularly wide, but at her size, they had to be wider than anyone else in the school. Students found themselves eye level with her stomach. Riley walked with a purposeful stride—she didn’t aim to knock anyone over, but you better not be in her way. It was like a switch had been flipped—everyone believed Riley when she said she was going to become something big. Through her cleared path she walked over towards her table. The offerings included an entire roast chicken, sandwiches, various fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, it looked like a feast for a Roman Emperor, rather than a child’s lunch.

“I told you I could organize things myself Tommy…” Riley smiled, looking over at me. “Thank you for this morning.”

“Yeah… Riley,” I scratched the back of my head, embarrassed. She motioned for me to come over, and I sat in the odd circle around her. A circle of people, all looking up at her. That same smell came from her… it was an on day. What I did this morning would hardly satisfy her. But Riley had learned a little self control, and nobody was going to bring that up to the seven foot girl, merely bask in her presence. The circle of people around her all looked like children, reverently staring at a leader.

And from Riley’s stomach, a low, loud gurgle begun to emnate. Like a low rumble, it went on and on—it was the only sound in the room. She looked around, with a red face, at everyone around her—for just a moment, she looked embarrassed. But the same reverent faces continued to stare at her, and Riley’s nervousness evaporated.

“I skipped breakfast this morning… I’ve let myself get a bit skinny, even with Tommy running around everywhere. But I want to feel full… I like eating…” Riley laughed. Most of the rest of the room laughed with her. Off to the side, she even begun to talk to someone from the local news. He had a microphone on him and everything. I kind of wonder how he got in.

“I don’t really know what’s causing it…” Riley shrugged, looking over at him. “All I know is that it’s just not stopping. So we’re… I’m going to have to get used to it. And I really appreciate all the food that you brought for me!” Riley absolutely beamed, looking around at everyone. She really maintained a happy face.

“Um… about that… there are some people who want to interview you more on the national stage…” the interviewer continued.

“I don’t know that this is  much of an interview…” Riley remarked, nonchalantly, as she popped an entire cupcake in her mouth like it was a gumball, “but this will be aired nationally. I suppose if other people want to interview me, they can. You just kind of came into a school illegally…” her stomach rumbled again, the loudest noise in the room. “I’m just wanting to eat all this good food right now!” Looking around again, there wasn’t much of a presence of anyone else in the room. It was just various people admiring Riley. But she begun to eat at that moment, ignoring the reporter who tried to ask another question. Chicken disappeared inside her, as did heaps of green beans, tacos, everything. She wasn’t being a messy eater, either. It was all methodical. She pulled me closer in than most in the circle. And I was positioned kind of behind her butt, sitting on cushions people had arranged for her. Most everyone else was just sitting on the floor. And I stared, up, way up. Riley was using a ladle as a spoon, shoving in half a bowl of soup with each mouthful.

But then the bell rung. Our stupid short twenty minute period for lunch was already over. And Riley was making no effort to move. I didn’t even try to get her too. She took class as a rather… optional… thing now.

“Mr. reporter, is a poor little girl like me going to have to use self defense?” Riley finally sighed, looking down at him. “Move.”

“Ok… ok…” he looked a little annoyed as he got up, running out the side doors to the cafeteria. It was rather brazen to just enter the school like that. Was he planning on putting Riley’s interview on the news?

“You’re not going. I want to hold you…” Riley pouted, looking over to me. I was already starting to miss class because of her.

The lunch table in front of her looked like it was made for children. Each of her palms could cover most of the little stools.

“You know… Sarah… those things are pretty cheap… do you think if I sat on one, I’d break it?” I didn’t say anything in response, knowing how stubborn she could be. And I didn’t not want to see this. A teacher was standing in the doorway. Her math teacher. Looking at this whole thing with disapproval. The cheap seat looked pathetic as she hovered her ass over it…   finally, she begun to lower it towards the chair. The entire table, with no one on the other side, moved up on the other side a little as she sat down. The table creaked ominously, Riley putting on a stupid stoic face as her fans joked amongst each other. Finally, the thing looked a bit like a seesaw, but it held her weight, creaking. Finally, Riley stood up… the table bouncing back into place with the loud echo of wood hitting tile it barely hung in there, but the cheap seat was bent out of recognition. Students applauded, as Riley gave a mock bow.

“Detention.” The math teacher spoke, looking straight over at Riley. “After class, Thursday and Friday.” Riley stared over him, that same crazy look in her eyes from where she beat the shit out of me. Absentmindedly, I scratched some of my bruises for a moment, thinking about it.

“You know I fought Tommy out front just a few weeks ago… why no detention then?”

“Detention.” He repeated it gruffly, looking at her. Riley smirked, staring at him again. Students’ eyes were fluttering back and forth between them, looking at the standoff.

“Your head doesn’t even come up to my boobs… this is pretty pathetic…”

“Detention!” The teacher was going red, walking up to Riley. But he was having to crane his neck to look up at her, as she stood up… and up… and up… soon my head was below her breasts, prominent in her shirt. Her crotch, a couple of feet away from me… I could smell her arousal, and her thick legs begun to move towards him.

“I could beat you up too! I could really hurt you!” Riley looked at him, childish glee echoing in the cafeteria, moving right next to him. “If you want me to go to detention, you’re going to have to pick me up, and MAKE my ass go there!” She turned around, her butt at his chest level. She swung her arm right in front of her face, slapping her ass for good measure. God it was so hot…

“I will make you. Maybe I can’t right now… but I will… if you don’t shape up, you’re going to get the police called on you…” the man tried to muster the last of his composure as he turned around, and slowly walked out of the room. Riley stared after him with an incredulous look.

“Is he gay?! He didn’t even stare at my butt at all!” She looked around, pouting again. “Well there’s no stupid detention anyway…” She looked back at the table with the bent seat, walking over to the one with food.

“You’re staying here,” she huffed, directed at Sarah and I. “I’m eating…” she looked downcast at everything there. “Can’t people understand I’m a seven foot girl… I’m not going to have a normal career…” she looked down, pouting again. Still her stomach rumbled. “And I’m still fucking eating… I’ve gone through so much that people gave me… and I didn’t really even thank them that much…”

“Riley, you… um… maybe shouldn’t threaten teachers, but that was pretty hot…” I said, awkwardly, putting my hand on her large back. “Let’s not worry about that though… if you’re still hungry, you can take your time, I think they know that you appreciated it.”

Sarah snickered at this comment, looking towards the two of us.

“You’re being as much of an authority figure as Josh right now, just staring at Riley with an erection… you’ve kind of lost the script here.” Riley playfully slapped Sarah, interrupting her. She had to be careful when doing stuff like that… any real force would knock the wind out of someone. Still, I suppose she had a point.

I couldn’t pretend that things were the same between Riley and I anymore.