- Text Size +

November 10

As the school year kept going on, rumors begun to fly about concerning Riley. Instead of going to the Halloween party held by Sarah every year, the whole thing was canceled, likely at her request. Instead Riley just put up something that seemed like a fetish video with some stupid costume Sarah concocted. She was just lifting Sarah around and throwing her onto some soft mat while she cooed at her and stroked her, treating her like a baby. And through that video, Sarah looked at Riley like she was a deity. I ended up watching the whole thing, several times. I'll admit that I'm pretty ashamed about that. As November arrived, she had hit over six and a half feet tall… and was showing no signs of stopping whatsoever.

“You know, I used to complain about growing… I woke my uncle up, saying that my legs hurt, and all that. But I’m really beginning to appreciate this all now. Fucking six foot seven… you know… I’m not stopping. It’s not even slowing down…” she spoke while stirring a large cup of yogurt I prepared for her. It seemed like she was making me do everything for her nowadays, from clothes shopping, to cooking, to washing her dirty clothes.

And, of course, there were a lot more of those now. She didn’t want to wear anything more than once. But she’d hand me basket after basket. After all, she had grown just as much in every direction… and more for her breasts and ass. So a single piece of her underwear stretched out for quite a bit of fabric. Still, she seemed to take some strange sort of pleasure in having me do everything for her, the formerly independent girl regressing to a child.

“You see… I really am having to eat a lot nowadays… there are probiotics in yogurt that help you to be healthy. I’m a growing girl… so I need this a lot right now… I can’t just eat pizza and junkfood for everything.” She kept talking about this like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Even between her boring rant, she managed to sneak in large spoonfuls of yogurt, barely interrupting itself. Students, boys and girls alike, clustering around the girl, watching her every movement like it was a movie. There was one dark haired girl who was even leaning in, just a few inches away from her mouth. She was clearly blushing, imagining some fantasy scenario with my niece. But at that moment, Riley looked towards me, smirking.  

“Hey, you’re going to have to make more next time!” She called out from across the lunch table, holding up the empty thing of yogurt.

“I’m glad you at least acknowledged that I made it!” I called out to Riley, who just giggled. A couple of the other students were staring at me.

“He does a lot for me,” Riley explained towards her audience. “But he doesn’t know how to loosen up…” Another boy was staring blatantly at Riley’s ass. But he didn’t know what to do…

“Can I! um… that… ass…” Josh butted in, starting off strong, but fading off a little.

“I don’t see why not…” Riley talked, much more smoothly than him. “I’m open for anyone who’ll work for me… I mean that, though. I’m a bit more important than a loser like you, so if I give you my body for any amount of time, you’re gonna have to make ME my priority over you…” she laughed, walking next to him, looming over him where she ruffled his hair.

“You’re gonna have to put up with a lot of my antics though…” the chipper redhead pressed his body into him, her chest nearly in his face. He looked so excited, but at that moment she pushed forward, knocking him over. He slid for a little on the tile, but he still looked up at her adoringly, proud that she touched him.

“I’ll get you in on something, ok? Sarah’s acting as my ‘secretary’ for a lot of stuff… getting fucked like a secretary…” Riley whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, while wriggling her fingers. Sarah blushed, but she didn’t look too offended. Her math teacher was the one watching over everyone for lunch, but he was just looking over to the side, seemingly not wanting to get involved with anything.

“RILEY! AS YOUR UNCLE I DEMAND THAT YOU CALM DOWN A LITTLE!!” I called out finally. She was acting pretty rowdy, to the point of it being a little nuts, but I didn’t know why I got quite that mad. Riley smirked, turning around and walking next to me.

“I’ll talk to you after school, ok?” Riley proclaimed. “I’m getting a little bored of the whole thing where you look after me right now, so we’ll have to talk later…”

“But Riley…”

“LATER…” the other students were really glaring at me now, and I walked off in a fuss, eyes from across the cafeteria silently accusing me. I guessed that I’d talk to her later. Riley continued to make gestures and euphanisms referring to fucking. I decided to take my leave from “lunch” (a word for Riley eating my food as well) a bit early, walking off.

Later, before my last class of the day, I walked by the women’s restroom on the way. I heard moaning blatantly coming from it, Riley cooing. I could hear another voice as well, a girl’s voice, thank goodness.

“This is something big.” Josh said, looking over to me. Was he just standing outside the restroom?

“What do you mean, something big?” His hair was out of order… his heartrate looked like it was two hundred beats per minute, the way he was acting.

“She’s transforming into something bigger… bigger than this town has ever seen. She’s going to put us ON THE MAP. I mean… the world’s never seen something like her before…”

“Uh-huh…” I walked off. But through the next class, I couldn’t keep my erection down. Riley. Her tight, jean-clad ass. I was running out of clothes to buy for her… I couldn’t find pants that would go down her long, long legs, even in the men’s section. It seemed like a futile endeavor anyway… why try to keep up with her?

And I tried to avoid her, after school… maybe to quit thinking about her growth… but maybe in reality I’d just end up masturbating to her…

And after school, as we were streaming out on the grassy lot in front, Riley’s heavy steps marched behind me, quickly running up to me, to corner me. Her long arm wrapped around me, and whipped me around. Soon we were face to face.

“You think I’m acting different towards you…” Riley smirked. “I guess I am, but I’m acting differently towards everyone, really.” She spoke in an actual whisper, one other people couldn’t hear. “And I’ve only fucked girls so far… so don’t be jealous…”

“I just think you’re ego’s getting a bit big… and I don’t have time for all this. I’ve still got to work on college applications, and everything…” Emily frowned at this, and she knelt over, her huge eyes staring straight into mine. It was like she was gazing into my soul, searching for some reaction within me.

“I’m a fucking teenager. I’m growing. I’m six foot seven… this is… what? A few months? I think my ego’s just growing with the rest of me…” and her mouth begun to move closer…and closer… her head really was a lot bigger than mine.

“What are you doing!?” I proclaimed, pressing my hand into her head, trying to drive her away. It’s like she was going to fucking kiss me.

But maybe that’s exactly what she was doing.

And then she fucking burped in my face again. I swear, it caused my hair to fly back a little, although maybe I could imagine things. And, again, it smelled like everything I had been feeding her. She licked her lips, her big, hungry eyes gazing on me.

“Whatever I want. More and more that’s ALL I’m going to be doing from now on!” Riley smiled as she grabbed my arm. There was a bit of a struggle, back and forth. I was relatively strong and Riley hadn’t been doing the type of stuff she does in the country normally. Even though she was obviously straining herself, she kept laughing… and soon, she fell forward. The air was knocked out of me, her heavy weight on top of me in the grass.

“Everyone’s watching still, idiot. You don’t have to keep being so fucking uptight about this shit…” Riley looked a little mad above me… her bulk pressed into me. I felt her breasts flowing across my chest, but I was a bit more concerned about her knee in my groin, beginning to press into me.

“I’ll have your absolute loyalty. I mean, I LOVE you… probably not in that way. Probably nobody in that way. If I’m going to be eight… ten… feet tall…”

“Ten feet tall!? Riley, don’t you think…” But her knee pressed into me harder, causing pain to shoot through my body.

“We can do this the easy way… or the hard way… or the medium way. Whatever. But look… having sex with you is cooooolll mannnnnn. Or whatever. I know you’ve been there for me. And you’ll continue to be there for me. I just want you to be happy for me. That’s it. That’s more important than doing my goddamned laundry. I’ll be able to HIRE people for that shit.” I looked over at her disapprovingly. Gazing up at those green eyes.

“Is that who I helped raise you? So you’d go around bullying people. You really have a bit of a foul mouth now…” Riley slapped me, the pressure immediately numbing my face. I heard some other students cheer her on. Cheering me getting beat up by my little niece.

“Why are you acting like this!?” But at that moment, Riley reached down, and deliberately kissed me, shutting up most of the crowd around her. I tried to push her away, but I couldn’t. Her mouth covered mine entirely, her tongue easily forcing itself into my mouth. I felt the dirt compact beneath me as she grinded her body into mine. This went on for quite some time, the heady sensation of her hormones compelling me to return her kiss.

“I just want you to be happy for me…” She was nearly tearing up as she kept kissing me. The way she was acting… I begun to wonder… if she was going through super puberty… couldn’t she be going through super emotional swings? But her knee drove hard into my groin, hitting me again, harder and harder. Damn… she was powerful. I whimpered a little in pain… but I could barely get anything out as Riley pummeled me… and then she kissed me again, a trail of her saliva running down my chin.

“I’m… gonna… throw up…” I proclaimed. I could barely even here the other students around me, my head was swimming, looking at Riley above me. “You’re… just… please… quit… hurting…”

“Am I beating you up? Am I that strong for the big uncle Tommy…” She now was no longer crying, her tear filled eyes filled in a grin of mirth. Was she… enjoying hurting me? But if she did, she enjoyed teasing me just as much. Somehow, my dick was still hard… no… it felt like it was about to blow, as she rubbed her legs across me. Her pants were always tight… she made me keep buying clothes for her. And yet it always felt like she was going to blow out of them, as her legs plumped up thicker and thicker. But she ran her knee up and down my shaft as she pressed me into her supreme body.

“Splurt… splurt… splurt…” Riley hummed, as I came against her knee. She kept rubbing against me even as I made a stain in my pants for the whole school… the whole world… to see. She begun to slow down as I finished my orgasm, the entire school watching as she continued having her way with me.

“I do this with everyone, Tommy,” she continued. “That girl you saw earlier. I’ve fucked her. I’m the sexiest girl in the school. I have sex with new people just cause I’m bored. I beat people up just because I’m bored. It’s up to you to pick which one. I can get other people to do shit for me like buying clothes.” She stood up, looking at my stain. Then she looked over… there was the math teacher, watching us. Riley had a huge grin on her face as she looked at him.

“Of course… that only goes for halfway not-creepy people… I think that you shouldn’t even look in my direction if you don’t want the shit beaten out of you.” Riley spoke, briefly turning towards her teacher. “And that’s not just cause you’re ugly either.” Riley kept talking, announcing to the school, as the teacher looked down. “As far as I’m concerned, it’s people who GET in my way that are creepy… so just don’t get in my way.” And she looked down at me, her wide jeans covered in dust, her hair in disarray. Her red hair shone like fire from where it blotted out the sun. Her chest was heaving with the exertion and exhileration of what she had just done to me. The captain of the soccer team had just been roughed around by his huge niece. And she reached down, picked me up, and hefted me over her shoulder. I bobbed up and down as she walked away, just like a sack of potatoes hanging limply on her titanic form.

“We’re going home now. The show’s over, people.” Riley called to her audience as she left. She whispered into my ear as she walked home. I bobbed with every step.

“Soon I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you… I really do like you… every time I saw your body… I didn’t know what it was, but you turn me on.”

“Riley…” I groaned, weakly.

“Soon I’ll be too big to properly fuck anyone. I don’t want that chance to pass… I’ll rough you around a little… cause I’m turned on too… I like winning… I like seeing you whine…”

“Riley…”

“But the answer is that both will happen. I’m so much stronger than you… I’ll make you feel good. I’m not even muscled. Athletic, but not anything close to gross. But people can’t really fight me.” My erection was back, just after Riley made me came. It felt like the only part of me that worked properly. I felt pretty bruised. But Riley just repositioned me, one strong arm around my waist, with another around my upper back. My head was next to hers as she continued to whisper into my ear, with my legs dangling just a bit below her knees.

"I haven't fucked any guys yet..." she whispered. "I'm not gonna be exclusive to you... cause I see the effect I have on people... I make em into my slaves... if my scent is so strong... you smell me, I smell fucking good."

"You smell like shi..." Riley's hand pressed against my balls, sending more pain through them--like fire, I wanted to yell out. But no one would intervene for me. Not against Riley.

"You can cut the crap now, please. You just spurted like two minutes ago!" Riley hissed. "Like I said... people go crazy over my scent... I don't feel like fucking you right now, but when I have the time, I'll just force you down if I have to."

"Like rape." She squeezed again.

"Like a favor." Riley grew quiet. "Things are going to change... I think something nice... and big is happening with me. Being related to me, helping me out for so long, even if you're such a goody two-shoes... you're gonna love your life. I'm going to make it great... that'll be true for anyone I like... and well..." Riley smiled... "that girl was pretending to moan earlier. I've been a bit... aggressive today... so in the stall I did some things with her... and of course... things can be anything... was it a swirly? Was I putting her head in my armpit and making her smell it... sitting on her... slamming her against the wall..? You've seen me dealing with her before... holding her stuff... her name is Olivia... and she made fun of me... and my real mom so much... when I moved her... I'll give you permission to talk to her... just remember... nothing you do to me can make me hate you... what I did to you was just messing around..."

And she fondled my balls lightly, out in public. She was intending to walk the whole several miles home. It was an unusually hot day in late autumn, and her sweat carried her scent even stronger. I breathed it in. Her pheromones. The sweet smell of her skin, mixed with dirt from where she threw me down. 

"I feel so... weak... you really shouldn't... make me feel good?"

"Do you mean I shouldn't do things to make you feel good? Or you should block em out and not let em' make you feel good anyway?" Riley asked with a fake, bashful tone. 

At that point, she got a call from someone. I couldn't even tell who. But it sounded like they were talking about getting Riley custom ordered clothes. I guess she was going to take care of stuff. And I just continued bobbing on her shoulder.

From now on, Riley was going to be a bit more aggressive.

 

Chapter End Notes:

_________________________

Riley's sure being a little wild now, huh? Breaking the rules a bit! It looks like she has Tommy wrapped right around her, literally!

Leave any feedback you have! I'd appreciate any comments! It really helps to hear what people think when writing a longer story like this!